Cute Orc Girls Edition

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/

>Cheaper Call of the Beastmen
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html

>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2lCDQ8j9bE
youtu.be/JWFnCcHsKZw
youtu.be/piZpR_jw3jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wGA2Baia93o
youtube.com/watch?v=LaJoDAXkSMw
youtube.com/watch?v=9eKbJJ1I1Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=6LPBVgRSaes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ranged LL when?

>Cute Orc Girls
That's going in the book, Umgi.

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

youtube.com/watch?v=f2lCDQ8j9bE

women are inferior to men.

men are inferior to women

G O B L I N S

>TW 40K still not announced

So Marienburg was getting butt fucked by multiple Norscan stacks, until my army came in at the last second to purge the chaos filth from the land, saved Marienburg, and now they've confederated with me, thus securing the river Reik under my control.

What should I name my heroic general that saved the day and brought glory to sigmar?

>he didn't conquer marienburg right before turn 10

but why

Making a video for you guys, lads. It could take at least a week though. Here's a thing I've made earlier though so you know I'm not lying.
youtu.be/JWFnCcHsKZw
Unfinished test version is on the way, if you want what I have so far

holy fuck gobboz have to be the best unit in the game

only 300 for 160 solid ifantry and only 300 for 80 wolf riders

insta route everything

the only downside is that it takes a tol on your rig cause there are so many gobboz

>Solid
They run away if you fart in their general direction

because I'm no conqueror, friend. My campaign has been all about bringing together the different empire nations under one banner. also I don't feel like having to keep track of large swathes of land if I don't need to

>best elves still not announced

Just don't use against brets, then.

>total WAR WARhammer
>i don't like waging war
>i don't like looking after my lands
>still protects his neighbors
>confederates with them anyway

why the fuck are you even playing this game?

Because I'm enjoying myself, that's why, friend :^)

maybe you should lay off the autism and let people play how they like

Here's what I have so far.
youtu.be/piZpR_jw3jQ
Do you guys think I should keep going with it?

how much does the AI benifit from good buildings on legendary? I know the AI cheats like crazy. Is it important to focus on depriving them of special unit-boosting locations/does ensuring my allys have such locations help their respective armies a lot, or do they all just cheat up maximum armys of highly trained units regardless?

THEY MADE PEACE WITH THE SEPERATISTS, BUT A NEW STACK SPAWNS EACH TURN, WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

>hurr there's WAR in the title, so you have to be at war with every faction every turn

yeah no, go fuck yourself

>Do you guys think I should keep going with it?
No. The joke was funny once and you've been doing it nonstop since.

This is the first I've even touched the joked Tbh.

KILL THEM
RAISE THEM

I like to imagine the voices belong to two different people and they're arguing about whether they should slaughter their enemies or bring them home and give them food, shelter and a moral upbringing.

Yeah man, let's see what you can do.

Were Steam tank nerfed?

That is exactly how the devs want you to play. Shit diplomacy is a feature designed for you to be in a constant state of war. The this is total war achievement requires that you declare wat on every faction that you meet. That is the way total war is meant to be played.

>Play Dorf
>everyone loves me
>I unite the world into an anti-Chaos NATO
>everyone loves each other
>I defeat Chaos
>everyone instantly declares war on everyone
Stupid fucking Umgis

Is it even possible to play multiplayer campaigns with randoms? None of my friends play Total War anymore, and it seems it's impossible to join any Warhammer game since one person having even a minor mod makes the game incompatible.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________TOORA LOORA LOORA LOO

>the game is meant to only be played in the way I perceive it to be

haha alright friendo, I haven't had any problems in my campaign using my methods thus far. Loads of dosh, lots of allies, decent chunk of land, and holding off chaos invasions like no problem, top tier units.

but hey, we all have our preferences. If you wanna make war with everyone, be my guest, but if you're gonna tell me how I should play the game I bought, you should go hang yourself with barbed wire

I'll play with you my freund

You could've conquered the world by then. If you're earning too much money then you're wasting them by not having another army up. You're playing the game the wrong way. Drink bleach.

>The this is total war achievement requires that you declare wat on every faction that you meet.
That's just one cheevo user. It doesn't mean the entire game is based around that, otherwise using allies as meatshields against Chaos or Attila wouldn't be so effective.

You got a preferred game? I'm up for anything.

It is the dev's way of saying this is how it's meant to be played. That and the shit diplomacy system.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGA2Baia93o

This fits TWW pretty well when you get tired of hearing the same 3 tracks. Dat menu theme at 59:30. Too bad this was the best part of WAR

the autism is strong with this one.

did daddy touch you somewhere? were you beaten as a child?

its okay to lash out user, i'm here for you.

i'm sorry the way I play my game bothers you, but if you'd like to cry it out i'll be your rock

confederation is proof that you are supposed to assimilate everyone through diplomacy :^)

>That and the shit diplomacy system.
It's pretty straightforward, and some alliances are effective. Chill out with the autism user.

youtube.com/watch?v=LaJoDAXkSMw

this is pretty good too.

vampire-chan is a slut and a shit

and so is anyone who likes her

>i'm bad at diplomacy, so it's shit

maybe you shouldn't be such trash at the game? I've gained a lot of land through diplomacy without a drop of blood spilled.

why are you so careless with sigmars children?

fuck you vampire chan a best

in longer fights should i be trying to swap out tired units with fresh ones to let them rest? Telling ranged units to stop firing for a while to catch their breath?

It's never beneficial to have an alliance. You don't get the income their cities generate, get pulled into their wars (a good thing) but get no benefits for fighting them, and worse still if you grab lands far from your borders you have to raze it or suffer border gore. You're basically a cuck.

autism, user, autism

>not having a buffer against Chaos or Huns
>not having Allies that assist you in your wars and help protect your borders
git gud

Event art Vampire Chan is better desu.

sorry bub, you're just shit at the game

Yeah it's pretty autistic to care about spilling the blood of soulless pixel soldiers in a war game.

Don't need buffers when you got a million armies on the map thanks to all the cities you didn't waste time trying to protect for free

>thanks to all the cities you didn't waste time trying to protect for free
What cities? What are you talking about?

know what's more autistic? You.

>hurr durr I'm so shit at this game I can't properly use diplomacy, so it's the games fault, not mine, no, not my fault in the slightest

All of the ones you can occupy. They're generating income for YOU because you decided to take it instead of being a cuck.

>thanks to all the cities you didn't waste time trying to protect for free
>protect for free
That part autismo. What the fuck are you even implying with that?

>i'm terrible at the game and i need AI crutches, but it is you who conquers everything and is done by turn 100 who is shit at the game heh

FUCK YOU

Name one benefit you get from not taking cities of other factions.

youtube.com/watch?v=9eKbJJ1I1Jg

All these kids these days, they know nothing of what we had to sacrifice.

I was done with my Empire campaign around turn 90 largely because I had my ally Brettonia and dorfs keeping orks and other shit in check. Find some gud user, then git it.

By turn 70 or 80 I would've razed everything south and the rest of the turns spent mopping up the rest of the map. By done I mean DONE. No loose ends.

You can have a powerful ally that cheats just as much as enemy AI. They can help protect your borders, or simply exist as a buffer between big invasions of Chaos, where you sweep in and take both their territory and mop up weakened invaders when the battle is over.

>be dorf
>raze a greenskin villiage
>it requires some dorf soldiers to colonize it
>merely occupy a greenskin villiage
>requires no troop sacrifice

Does this imply that goblin townspeople magically turn into dwarven townspeople if you dont raze? Are they kept as slaves?
What is happening to the goblins?

Or you can take the city and have it generate income to create another army which is infinitely more useful than anything the AI can shit out. Unless you're telling me you actually lose to AI.

Razing is just much more violent and renders the settlement and surrounding lands unsuitable, living conditions wise. It's an obtuse abstraction because VIDYA GAMES.

her forehead is too big desu

>Or you can take the city and have it generate income to create another army
Which will require MUCH more investment before it generates enough to support a full army. You don't have to expand your empire in every single direction at the same time user. That can only hinder your expansion by exposing you to too many enemies at once.

Give me a week or so, I'll see what I can get done.

You don't just stop at that city you dumb fuck, you take the cities bordering it too. Don't stop until all the lands are yours. It's that simple. The lands behind your borders are safe. The more lands you gobble up the less fronts you have to worry about.

>The more lands you gobble up the less fronts you have to worry about.
If you expand in every direction you only expose yourself on more fronts retard. No one is saying you don't go to war at all and make peace with everything, just that an ally here or there is useful, especially in warhammer, seeing as you can't settle in cities that don't belong to your race.

Doesn't matter because more cities = more armies and since you're on the offense all the time you won't have to worry about defense. Losing a minor settlement or two doesn't matter at all. Although you would still do well to quickly conquer that front all the way to the end. The only credible threat with this strategy is beastmen but they can only raze shit non capital villages so it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LPBVgRSaes

Here's the most broken empire army in the game currently.

Don't call me a shill I don't get paid to do this I just like showing off cool shit I find while I play this game.

If you have Dwarven allies you don't have to worry about defense much either, since going to war with them gets you literally nothing, and they can help you fight Chaos, Norscan shits or whoever.

They're subhumans. No loose ends. Much better for you to bring the fight to the enemy than them bringing the fight to you. Chaos always runs from me because I've got enough stacks trailing them around that win autoresolves.

>No loose ends.
How are they a loose ends? They are more armies that help you expand quicker. Going to war with them only hurts you.

>Age of Peace
>Karl declares war on me
>don't even fight back, just pay every other faction 100k+ shekels each to war against him
>Empire is wiped out in 10 turns
Have I finally mastered the Mountain Jew faction?

Doesn't hurt me when I raze their cities to the ground and use that money to upgrade capital buildings which give me more money

Anyone have a good picture of an ingame Vampire count castle?

You can have that small amount of money or a half dozen dorf stacks wrecking chaos alongside you. Which is better?

Money. It's no miniscule amount either. The AI is just dead weight.

The AI cheats like crazy, having your own cheating AI to nullify the enemy cheating AI and then just confederating when its all over is clearly the superior option

As the vampire cunts, should I be starting as Manfred or as the Neckbeard Necromancer?

Doesn't matter. The AI does jack shit with those stacks. They're incapable of decisive battle. If they win a victory all they do is sit in their hovels instead of pursuing.

Mannfred is much, much stronger, and starts with fluffy.

This picture gave me a think. How does the lore of Orc healing work? Can they survive losing arms? Do they heal like lizards and regenerate limbs?

>Can they survive losing arms?

Yes. Orcs are pretty tough, though not to the retarded levels of 40K orks. No regen, though.

>The AI does jack shit with those stacks.
I've had dwarves completely wipe out Chaos in my campaign before. It's clear you haven't actually played the game with allies much because you're just making up shit now.

Try playing on difficulties other than easy.

I play on Very Hard and Legendary exclusively. Try again autismo.

What's a good nation to start as in Attila?
I don't know what I'm doing in it, shit's way more complicated than in Shogun 2.

Yeah and I play on hardcore, a secret difficulty beyond legendary

Play as one of the viking nations, you're in a strong position and dont have much competition.

The vandals are also really fucking fun.

Once you have a bit of experience under your hand try a horde as they are fun as fuck.

The empire is the most beginner friendly faction. Alternatively you could choose greenskins and rely on orc wave attacks but that's not very fun.

Has anyone tried playing a VC campaign where you try and go south early - basically immediately after acquiring all of Sylvania - and fighting dwarfs to garner respect for the greenskins? There are 5 greenskin factions that have vampiric influence, so could you not potentially ally yourself with a massive host of greenskin tribes?

>Walking down the mountains
>See some ugly grimgi
>He starts chattin to me about teef and fightin and other stuff
>I ask him if he wants a drink
>He says he doesn't like ale
>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN

ANOTHER GRUDGE