Your favorite meme road is total shit irl

Your favorite meme road is total shit irl

fuck you nigga

wait, is that Mt. Akina?

Mt Haruna in the real world, but yes.

god dam speed bumps

Would it still be shit without the anti-racing bullshit they put on the road?

Btw the road featured in the anime/manga is long gone, its been rebuilt to be safer and shorter.

Looks nice.
OP jelly as fuck he can't drive there with an FD

Stupid retard you're supposed to drive there at night

that's not Tail of the Dragon
you seem to not know my favorite meme road

Tail of the Dragon.

Full of cops, squids, and filthy casuals during the warm months.

Blue Ridge Parkway

full of cops and a 35 mph speed limit.

How's Wangan holding up?

no one has ruined my favorite driving road yet, because it's in the middle of nowhere in Oregon

Go at the beginning of the season.

Also protip: after 10pm there's no cops on it. Or other drivers usually.

>your favorite meme road
but that isnt Bayshore Route

I know that feel. My favorite driving road is in northern WA and it doesn't actually go anywhere but to a ski lodge and an empty parking lot on a mountain so it's rarely used except during the day.

On the other hand though it's pretty remote so if I went off the road (no guardrails) I'm supremely fucked.

I'll take that as still good

Yeah that's still awesome

>On the other hand though it's pretty remote so if I went off the road (no guardrails) I'm supremely fucked.
Hiker's tip. Let someone know where you'll be so if you don't contact them at X time they call the police

And have carefully placed watchers with walkie talkies to inform you of any oncoming traffic

This.

It used to be the norm to use 2-ways. No one does it now because everyone on the road is a moron who thinks they are senna.

that's not Mt. Akagi

My favorite driving road is half a continent away and ruined 365 by idiots driving suuuuper slow down it. Only time I could really stretch my legs there was at like 2am.

Pretty much anywhere in Malibu is amazing to drive if you're not stuck behind someone.

Where's that at? I want to check this place out

Im from the 425 area

How so? I thought t hey just placed speed bumps on the road?

It's not my favorite road, but I can appreciate a good hoon-road, and Akina/Haruna was definitely one of those.

Not true at all. I've been on the parkway probably close to hundreds of times since I live roughly 30/45 minutes away. Traveled through during heavy fog, rain, sleet, tornado, etc you name it. Seen maybe 2 cops always posted up by Mabry mill there in my lifetime.

Once you're on the actual parkway, your safe to hoon out however you want as long as there aren't any people in your way.

Also try to take some of the back roads. I have found some amazing places off the parkway by doing that.