/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #525 - This Is Fine Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcgJKdSzumw
youtube.com/watch?v=F2_oFE9ovNk
youtube.com/watch?v=vPOBsk-rjgU
pastebin.com/HxnPdQ1y
pastebin.com/Lrzg57v5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for good mood people only.

fast

Hello, /sthg/.

WAIT FUCK I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE NUMBER IT'S ACTUALLY 526 GOD DAMNIT!

THIS IS NOT FINE EDITION

Honestly leaving the number unchanged fits the thread theme anyways
I love you user. More Retard Sally is always good

Thanks again to the drawfag who made this. I wanted something like it, since Gemerl showed up during Worlds Unite over a year ago.

Who did it better?

youtube.com/watch?v=qcgJKdSzumw

You are a treasure, because this is adorable.

Is this new?

Are we truly suffering now? youtube.com/watch?v=F2_oFE9ovNk

This should be OP so much

>Are we truly suffering now?
Not yet.

d'aw shucks user. Sorry for using your idea for a warm up sketch. Hopefully I'll do a better version some day. Maybe a less sombre team up or something fun with the two of them.

also shard a best.

We must go deeper

It's fine. I'm just happy it got drawn.

>also shard a best.
I agree.

Do you guys ever feel bad for Sonic the Hedgehog?

youtube.com/watch?v=vPOBsk-rjgU

World Unite doesn't feel like it happened a year ago. Time flies, I guess.

Ouch
My feels

excuse me

are you going to go full autismo again like pic related?
please say yes I need more post screencaps

>tfw when I'm tempted to make an OC
>tfw I didn't want the stigma attached with it
>tfw I'd probably just make one to have it and never do anything with it
>that autistic shit fit last thread

What's my course of action guys? I'm leaning toward "don't make one".

>Using the terrorist attack at Benghazi in a joke relevant to his bs
As if stealing the holocaust wasn't bad enough that sick fuck.

>Want to make a OC but declines it because its another android OC

I mean, its not the interesting

I'm not drawing any more OCs. The next time I take requests, it's going to be game and comic characters only. That do it for ya, Captain Cocky?

Take my advice. Don't.

Don't do it user.
Gero pls

Different user. Surprised this image wasn't used with all those responses.

>Gero
I'm a different user, hell i rarely appear here

I'd say go for it. The fact that you're having this internal debate means that there's a significant part of you that wants it to happen.

Now, sharing the OC is a different story. I myself am not much a fan of OCs but I won't lose my shit over them. However, not everyone here seems to think like that.

If you're going to, don't relate it to this place and it'd be safer if you didn't bring it here either.
Someone cram this into an Ellidy edit.
You did this to yourself. You have no one else to blame but yourself.

let's be honest: you don't have anything better to do anyways

what could possibly go wrong

I was making a DBZ joke user

I feel bad for a lot of fans

I don't care about your drawings though.
Holy shit I love you.

Can you please not word it like I just committed a crime? You're giving off lots of autistic vibes.

Also, this is the third time I've ruined all credibility as an artist on this website. Maybe I should just suicide.

Sorry, like i said, i don't usually come here so i have no clue if you guys have any namefags or stuff

I'm literally only here because I think the characters have a really good athestic.

Am I a bad person?

Make it, but probably best to do whatever you want with it.

That depends, have you played the games?

I don't blame you, some designs are nice

Plus the music is also awesome

What do you discuss/do here?

pastebin.com/HxnPdQ1y

Sending this through Twitter and Facebook. He probably knows, but someone showing initiative to bring it to his attention can't hurt.

Nope!

Played them a ton when I was a kid, and have dabbled in some of the newer ones. My favorite was SA2 but I'll admit it's a mostly bad game.

This too

Lurk mostly and look at fanart.

I didn't word it like you committed a crime, I worded it like you embarrassed yourself, m8.

Thanks for the advice guys, I'm not gonna make one.

I wish I had you guys around to tell me not to make an MLP OC.

Who are you sending it to?

Well what is your OC idea?

Wanna talk about OC ideas? I have no one to vent to

wew lad

>That black text
NOW YOU FUCKED UP! NOW YOU FUCKED UP! YOU HAVE FUCKED UP NOW! THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE YOU COULD DO TO MAKE YOURSELF MORE AUTISTIC! DELETE YOUR POST NOW!

Meme Man, I'm guessing.

Can everyone here just be nice and friends again?

It's what Sonic would want.

I think possibly one of the biggest reasons I'm a fan is the character designs.

Sonic is dead to me.

Correct.

I think you're seeing a vocal few people duke it out in the thread, user. At least I hope that's what the case is.

I made him when I was 13, in 2011.

I'd post his description, but I don't think it's worth it.

I did, and I hate myself for it. I keep doing this to myself over and over again because I care about my art a lot - not because I think it's good, but because I know someone somewhere is going to look at it and relate to it somehow. It's not a skill, it's just another form of communication for me, and I always say the wrong things and make the wrong decisions. I give up, I'm not an artist.

>implying autism isn't tolerated
>in sthg

>tfw can't draw
>tfw I can write though
>tfw you don't need to worry about OC bullshit because you can write characters and scenarios well enough for them to act differently anyway.

Being competent is great.

One day I will finish my various fapfics that I have promised to this general...but not today.

no

I have been a fan of Sonic since I was 7 and I was a ponyfag for a year and a half. Not once have I ever delved into the autism of OC creation.

Also >PEOPLE WHO WERE 13 IN 2011 ARE 18 NOW HOLY FUCK MY SIDEWAYS!

You are an artist and you draw cute shit. What I need you to do know is not wallow in negative feelings but instead learn from this and move forward. If no one made mistakes then no one would ever grow. As long as the mistake wasn't for nothing then it can be forgotten.

Its worth a shot, it can't be that cringey, you have nothing to loss and in return i can tell you one of my OC ideas

Not at all. I guess you're what they call a "secondary" but whatever, most people are to something.

my advice is to unplug from other people for a little bit. others are just as fallible as you are and so make for a poor metric to judge oneself by.

Just relax man. no one's perfect, no one's going to execute a puppy because your pic made someone angry. that it didn't cure cancer is not a problem because that was never the point (i hope).

All I know is, if my shit becomes really popular some day, this is going to be really hard to explain.

>Sonic and Tails making fun of each other.
This is so cute, got anymore and is there a source to this image?

Look ma I'm procrastinating!

>the third time I've ruined all credibility as an artist on this website
do tell

woud you please chill
slow down, think about and consider things, both now and before doing stuff the next time. This isn't even about art.

I've been laughed off of two other generals for my stuff. It's a curse.

I know this is bait, but i don't need to slow down and consider whether or not I submit a perfectly harmless series of pixels on an image board.

But Sonic is rude and abandons his friends a lot

gonna need more info than just that fella

Saying which generals will only make things worse for me. At least let me leave in peace.

Alrighty then, don't go crying in corners when you're laughed off from somewhere else once again.

This is a Sonic thread man, we've all thought up OC's or new ideas for storylines or fan-fiction.
MLP is kinda bit over the line but let's be honest it can't exactly be THAT bad.

I'll help you with sharing some autism.
>Every where in my notepads for about 8 years I have doodled an Eggman drawing on almost every page I have
>I don't know why, just doodling the face and moustache over and over again when I'm taking a break from work or chilling or thinking is relaxing
>I just finished drawing one

don't tell me which generals just give a summary of what happened

>>I don't know why, just doodling the face and moustache over and over again when I'm taking a break from work or chilling or thinking is relaxing
>I don't know why
It's all part of the game user.

Basically the same thing that always happens. I join a new general, draw some fan art, make a bit of a name for myself, then somehow piss everyone off and can never reveal myself again.

I'm not the MLP user.

>s/thg/ - Who the fuck even knows general

oh ok, thanks for sharing

>considered drawing new OCs for /sthg/ themed to Get and something else Veeky Forums related I don't remember, it was probably a Janitor or something
>have seen the shitstorm introducing a new OC caused
good thing I twiddled my thumbs on that idea I guess

This is just from the bits of paper I've pulled out of my drawers.
Disaster plan intensifies.

we know different sonics user.

Not much more I'm afraid.
Source is Japanese fans' twitters.

Speaking of autism, chapter 7 of my fanfic is done: pastebin.com/Lrzg57v5

Not really happens other than Eggman being a bully. Pacing should pick up again next chapter.

Happy birthday Sage you slow shit.

Happy birthday to the sleepy sloth.

Thanks user, this looks so damn cute, too I bad I can't understand what they are saying.

Nobody knows what it's like, to be the Trash Man

They might be a shitter sometimes but I can't imagine how they're coping with the biggest company they work with now getting off the sofa to see which fucker smashed the vase.

Happy Birthday Sage, you son of a gun.
It feels weird seeing that drawing again, hope you like it user.

While you guys are waiting for Sonic Mania you should give Fallout 4 a shot that will keep you busy.

when are we getting Todd Penders

Yes I do, thank you for making it.

>that slight twitter meltdown

>See that Echidna? You can own that