US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

FUCK YOU

FUCK ME

losers

Fem nelfs are the cutest!!

death
knight

Icycrits please respond

i dont get the point of ddossing a video game

did you call?

What professions for shaman?

Who keeps fucking Blizzard's shit up? If they would just kindly stop. I'm trying to escape my shitty life over here.

FUCK

Don't laugh /wowg/

My first character was a dwarf paladin back in early 2005. He had what was called the 'rape face' (pic related). I had a shitty Compaq PC and I could barely run the game at 10 FPS. I spent most of my time inside the Goldshire Inn or in the Fargodeep Mine because for some reason the game's FPS would shoot up to 50 while in doors (never reached 60). If I went outside, I had to position the camera over my character's head in order to get at least 40 FPS. I played all the way to level 50 like that.

u cud try looking @ op :)

discord.me/wowg

Why the fuck does Marksmanship get the bow and BM get the Gun? It makes no sense.

because it takes more skill to use a bow than it does a gun, retard

TRANSMOD IT DOESNT MATTER

probs cuz ur a fag lol

if it's any consolation the bm artifact's hidden skin is a bow

but a Marksman is always going to want the best weapon available to him.

Undead Mage who was an apprentice of Dalaran before the Third War. When the Scourge attacked she fell in battle, then served the Lich King. During her time with the Scourge she learned much about how to control the arcane from her necromancer and Lich mentors, when she finally regained her free will she was a master of the Arcane, but horrified at what she had done at the Lich Kings command. In response she vowed never to kill another living thing, and spends her days as a potion vendor in Undercity

which looks awful.

>smooth barrel powder weapons

lel

Xth for Snugzugs.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DOES MY FUCKING QUEUE KEEP PAUSING

Blizz's muh class fantasy missed the mark 90% of the time. Hell, BM feels like a D&D druid, commanding random wild animals and summoning magical flocks of ravens to kill shit. I thought hunters were supposed to be about taming individual wild animals and partnering with them, not just screaming and having a random deer come out of the forest to headbutt shit.

An ugly ass mechanical bow thing. That cobra bowgun thing is retarded and rad though.

How does it not make sense? Bows are Marksmanship's signature weapon.

>can't queue for anything
>can't enter any instances at all, old or new

guess I'll go back to sleep

yeah they seem to have really misunderstood a lot of the classes. Or at least what people liked about them. Hunters were never about magic or summoning for me, they were just dudes out in the wild with their best friend.

I got into swp just fine nigga

What three specs nail the "class fantasy" the best do you guys think?
For me:
1. Affliction warlock: lots of dots, you kill someone over time and drain them, pretty easy to nail
2. Fury Warrior: feels meaty as fuck, though I think they should let you choose to wield 1 handers
3. Havoc DH: they're flipping and flying all over the place, literally exactly what I've always kind of picture from demon hunters

GOD DAMNIT
I WAS DC'D IN FIRELANDS AND NOW RAGNAROS WON'T FUCKING SPAWN
REEEEE

can i get a gm to fix this shit or what

every time a queue pops or I enter an old instance, 10 seconds later it kicks me out saying I need to be in a raid group to enter

that happened to me yesterday
you have to change difficulty to normal and suck it up, or just not kill rag

it's a known glitch and has been around for years

>ywn go to sleep every night wrapped around kil'jaeden's giant eredar cock

why even live

>POOdle corp
haha

I miss the rape face

now it's just "kind of glad to see you" face

>Just ran Kara and Throne of Four Winds

>dungeon guide on Gul'dan is super vague because he's not working under Kil'jaeden anymore but Sargeras himself
>Kil'jaeden forbids Gul'dan from killing Khadgar multiple times because they have plans for him
>Sargeras-possessed Khadgar will be the final boss of the expansion

I imagine blood elves would have big tits

and night elves would have bubble butts

I can't think of any good male worgen names

give me ideas

or don't, I'm not the president of this place

Drink bleach.

Barkley

I said this to myself during the Khadgar Harbingers video, that he will be the final boss of Legion.

>Medivh corrupted by Sargeras since birth
>Sargeras corrupts Medivhs apprentice, Khadgar, years later

P O T T E R Y

I wish I had the body of a blood elf twink

>sticky bomb someone
>crossrealm decides to phase me at the last second so i don't see the results

Get on HRT like every Belf player

You should roll another race you worthless piece of shit.

Is there any hope for tauren and trolls tranmogging?
I want to make a horde resto druid but it all just looks so silly

Sure thing my friend, I'll go grab a cup

tauren are pretty easy to play dress up with, you just have to hide the helm 100% of the time

>"Don't kill Khadgar Gul'dan!"
>"Kill him! Kill him now!"

Shamans are so horrible

I really feel bad for them

>you just have to hide the helm 100% of the time
So like, every race ever?

haha what
Shaman are great

has anyone listened to the audio drama?
I kinda want to, is it worth laying in bed listening to it for an hour and a half?

>ele
ded
>enhance
implying anyone wants to take more melees to a raid and they're squishy as fuck
>resto
only good spec

this sounds like the most depressing shit

there's still one more part

but yes It's quite decent
some of the voices the narrator makes are slightly weird, but whatever

What is the shittiest non-Monk class to level?

mage

Balance Druid

I'm sure you weren't aware, but drinking bleach would kill you. It would be better to refrain from saying something like that in the future okay user. :)

Fuck off mate, it was fun.

My mage is 86, I'm looking for something I could waste my lvl 100 boost on.
Torn between popping it on a monk and a hunter at the moment.

Khadgar kind of sucks, he didn't seem like much of a match for Gul'dan even before Gul'dan went super saiyan

"balance" druid, they say

It feels like pulling teeth to me

cause they like balancing on cocks, lmao

S I X
I
X

FUCKING

FLAMETALONS

It's really good so far. My only issue with it is that the narrator's Khadgar and Gul'dan's voices are so similar that it's hard to tell them apart when they're speaking to one another. That might be the point, but whatever.

meanwhile my happy ass here is sitting on 216 attempts and still not one of those fucking recolor birds

>mage getting rekt by a warlock
who knew.

What are you talking about? Gul'dan was literally running from him. The only time he felt like he could take him was when Gul'dan could make a sneak attack.

i h8 u

ded

don't worry the only extinguished hands i got were on my mage
also no fire hawks ever or offhand glaives (over 50 attempts)

how much gold can i buy and not get banned

>thinking it'll be anything but Kil'jaeden as the endboss of BC: the rehash

40k for $20 direct from blizz

it's almost mindboggling how complex the awfulness of WoD really was, in retrospect

what the fuck even was that shit cho'gall talked about, was it fever hallucinations caused by the old god meth?

>priest
>warrior was surprisingly boring
>post 7.0 warlock

Warlocks are easy as fuck to level. What's wrong with you?

shittiest =/ easy. warlock is boring as fuck now and the dps sucks dick

>40k
75k on EU :^)

why the fuck is that anyway. are yurops poor nolifers?

there's a quest in Nagrand about the ogres excavating some cave with a massively powerful Titanic artifact in it which probably would have led into Highmaul at some point if Blizz weren't trying to rush the entire thing out as quickly as possible

so yeah they basically just copypasted Cho'gall's character from Cata

monks get that free daily exp buff, how are they in any way shitty

>tfw won the coliseum first try
I thought it was meant to be hard

My gang and I are a blast at parties.

I have 11 alts sitting outside kara for more than a year now, and I kill midnight on all of them pretty often

almost certainly at 300+ kills now

my time will come

>Questing in a low level area
>Killing mobs, havin a good time
>Some asshole in full heirloom gear rolls over and one shots all the mobs before I can even get an assist hit in

Being new to wow in 2016 is fucking horrible

"Fleshcrafter" was not a title often bestowed upon the Scourge by their warriors - it took one with exceptional mastery over the dark arts to be considered for the name, and it was so often that the Necromancers and Death Knights of the Lich King's armies took to hewing flesh than sewing and knitting it. Still, it was a task Varosa rose to quickly. Before her second unshackling, Varosa worked tirelessly in the Ochre Vaults below Icecrown, weaving masterfully grotesque creations for the Scourge war machine. Unshackled from the Lich King and freed from her toiling in the Ochre Vaults, Varosa no longer needed to be the "Fleshcrafter" the Scourge demanded her to be. Still, the urge the tinker and distort the mundane into the macabre remained within her, even as she was.
copied from my f-list senpai

I love carrying low level people.
The only problem is they don't get any XP when a lvl 100 kills everything for them so it's never fun for them.

just have fun, enjoy yourself and try not to sweat the small stuff

you play for as long as some of us and you'll wish you could go back to a time when the game was new for you

The truth hurts

Well since I'm here, mind if I ask a question?

Professions, I'm an Orc Warrior. What should I pick?

>afk in STV
>come back to game to see level 31 lock attacking me
>mfw level 100