/mgg/ - Metal Gear General

Anyone?

Last Thread?

Man, you joostfags are pathetic. If you had any understanding of underlying narrative you would notice that Venom Snake has nothing but disdain for Quiet, she loves him but he doesn't love her back, her dying alone and heart broken was always part of his revenge plan.

Snake slowly manipulated Quiet's feelings of hate for what happened to her into feelings of guilt for doing he stuff she did to him, and then those feelings become love to which he rejects her, just as he planned, making her lonely and depressed and suicidal, when she finally tries to kill herself she fails, and when Snake goes to """save""" Quiet, she is misled to believe that Snake wanted to bring her back to his home, when the only thing he was really there to do was stab her in the back.

Quiet was less than nothing. She didn't belong anywhere, she wasn't a diamond dog and Snake never cared about her, he certainly never loved her. No one did.

She was less than friendzoned by Venom.

>Quiet was less than nothing. She didn't belong anywhere
Anyone?

Nope. Not even Quiet.

Anyone?

Anyone?

I see.

He also abandoned her while she watched him go. It broke her heart, she was literally his bitch. He never cared about her.

Anyone never cared about her?

誰でも?

Anyone?

Quiet was abonded. She wouldn't go back with him unless she was invited. Snake didn't want her back. He could have cured her but she was already a waste of time and space as it was and he never liked her, so he didn't invite her back.

>foreveralonesadQuietnobf
>no bf
Anyone?

No.
Sad Quiet.

QUICK

WHICH IS BETTER

BOSSCELOT OR BOSSKAZ

No one, Quiet is alone forever.

what is this meme bullshit

Anyone?

why do you think the the truth is an idea; a meme? facts are there for a reason, there are no interpretations. Venom hated Quiet and left her for dead and she died alone.That is a fact.

Another fact is that if Kaz wasn't there to do things behind Boss's back Quiet would've been Anyone?

Quiet was no one though. Venom disdained her. She was a literal stranger to him. Quiet felt a close connection to him but Snake was disgusted. She unduly implied intimacy where there shouldn't have been.

Both are gay as fuck but I choose Bossocelot, Boss/Kaz comes pretty close through

How well did Kaz and Ocelot get along?

Quiet and Snake didn't get along at all. That's the whole point, playing her like a damn $20 guitar yet she still loves him.

Wow, that's cheap.

Where can you buy such a cheap bitc-- eh, guitarr.

Anyone?

Afghanistan. Ask a guy named Venom Snake.

I heard he wasn't that dangerous. Kinda like a fraud, like a milk snake.
Is this true? Anyone?

No one. All you have to do is ask him for some action. He'll suspect you for a cop, but al you have to do is keep denying it and eventually he'll let you up.
Don't give the money to him, you're not gonna fuck him, you're gonna fuck her, if that's wat you want

¿ǝuɐq

Anyone?

/mgg/? What happened? /mgg/? /MGG/!!!!!!!!!

Anyone?

Baneenab

Anyone?

B
a
n
BanenaB
n
a
B

Anyone?
n
y
o
n
e
?

Metal Gear is dead... and /mgg/ dies alongside it. It was a lot of fun.

"Life's end. Isn't it beautiful? Its almost tragic."

Why was this general brought back from the grave? Let it rest.

Playing again for the first time in months, just noticed I have 250K PF points, should I spend or save? What should I buy?

Whatever you need to expand your FOB's.

So the PF grade thing is basically Clash of Clans War mode in Metal Gear?

yea

WHY
H
Y

FAGGOT

Dr. Pavel; I'm CIA?

just posting /mgg/ nostalgia

härliga memes broder

I wish phantom pain had been made by ps2 era kojima and his team, i think the restrictions of the console really helped him instead of pissing away 5 years on a meaningless open world and 3D scanning Joosten's feet

Then we could have got a tight, well paced and well told story instead of the big nothing that phantom pain is

BRING THE LEGEND BACK TO LIFE

NO

CM
DP,IC.
DPN,N.CMHTDAB.
D
HWA.
CM,C,STHM.HTTDP.
CM
YDGTBF.
DP
(S)
TANMF.
D
DW,NCFT.
CM
WWIWT?
D
TWTTGYP.(S.)TWFTM.TMM.
CM
(E)
B?

Venom Snake never cared about Quiet.
Venom Snake never felt guilty at what happened to Quiet when he abandoned her.

Venom Snake's Master Plan was to get Quiet to care more about him than getting her revenge, and it worked because she let her revenge go and he rejected her at the same time.

WE COULD BE BIG GUYS

I
DON'T
WANT
TO

Anyone?

sdneirf ym ton er'yeht

Why is there a whole section for headgear when there is only 1 bandana you can use?

¿ǝuoʎuɐ

Imagine a remake of phantom pain but instead you play as CIA after he is in a 9 year coma from the plane crash.

>intentionally destroying mines/cameras so that the FOB I invade can retaliate
>i am now on my 3rd week on a 67th streak
>only 1 retaliation so far
DAED GAEM

is this on PC?
people are pussies on PC, can kill the entire FOB of the highest ranked players and they wont retaliate ever

LET THE GENERAL DIE THEN. FAGGOT.

Why did skullface blow up motherbase?

NO. IT'S DEAD. LET IT DIE. IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE.

just like Quiet. not that she ever mattered. because Venom never cared about her. He never liked her. She was the biggest waste of time.

PC.
I only got 4 retaliations sever since I bought it on Dec. fuck this.

to get rid of quiet because no one cared about her.

why not do the security challenge then

yes fuck this and let it die, we are certainly not like Venom, we can't let Quiet die can-fuckin-we?

So the defender and 4 platforms of grade 9 or 10 gear can be on your ass?

Because no one cared about Quiet and she was a waste of time so let it die. Venom let Quiet die because he never cared about her.

i thought you wanted to be invaded

big bitch

yes. now let it die. Quiet was brutally raped and Venom couldn't give one shit about it he turned his back on it and pretended he never knew Quiet because he never cared about her from the start.

replied to the wrong guy friendo.
anyway, its kinda boring i want people to suffer with consequences. also 90% are hackers doing security challenges to test if their shit is working

Quiet is certainly a bitch, Big Boss is not however. Just imagine the things that Quiet went through if she really didn't kill herself.

Venom indeed let Quiet suffer, Just like you're doing to this general you humongous turd monster who can't let this general die in peace.

well, she probably wasn't raped, moreso gave herself to them because Venom never loved her.

fuck it, you fags just won't let the general die and it's obvious because it was revived in the first fucking place. There is never going to be another one, you're deluding yourselves just like Quiet.

i know

do you even have a job

I'm OP and I made this as a joke, because I tried to limit my anyone posts, but couldn't, so I Anyone post on both generals to keep it from 404'ing till the busy hours comes in and people start posting again.
Then I'll stop Anyone posting because then the thread can keep itself alive.

Anyone?

i know i've let you down

Why can't people find out how to play games like they did before there was the internet and not ask questions? Remember those days where you would have to keep trying to get past levels without any help from the outside world and pray that you would get it right at some point? I know I do.

I've been a fool to myself

i thought that i could live for no one else

I thought that I could
Live for no one else

Do you even fucking care?

I know you don't so why the fuck are you asking.

but now
through all the hurt and pain

But now, through all the hurt & pain
It's time for me to respect

No one cares about Quiet's feelings or pain.

the ones you love mean more then anything

So with sadness in my heart
(I) feel the best thing I could do
Is end it all
And leave forever

No one cares about pain and hurt and respect, all the things Quiet went through and lost.

You misspelled than