Blade and Soul General - /bnsg/

Just Bantz mate Edition

>/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan, Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest, Wild Springs, Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folder
bnslewds.imgur.com/

Previous thread:

I hate hugs and you should too

Anti hugs #1

xth for kyoppi you are a stink lyn

Crimson Numba Wan

CRIMSON NUMBER 1

on a scale on 1 to bored
how bored are you guys

xth for cats don't give a fuck

Whoa guys

xth for afk while party kills bosses

So bored I don't even want to do daily challenges. 2 days in a row now.

I want to hug vam

This made me smile.

me too

same
ily vam

Would you be friends with a literal who? No who r u pls.

thats netopi

Who /ready to prove their worth when the DPS meter arrives/ here?????
Im ready to show i got gud

Not Kyoppi thats who.

xth for 300 confirmed hours of pirate lore

i think you forgot the breast slider when making your character

Fuck off Daiba

Not everybody wants to look at titty monsters, user.

I'm ready to show I got g[spoile]old[/spoiler]

>finally feeling a glimmer of bravery to open up to Courante
>they log off

BLACKRAM #1 is the only pirate lore you need

3; I'm bored. I think I also have a writer's block.
Also, did you play the game yet? Do you like it so far?

but I'm in cross server

Implying Kyoppi isnt a piece of shit

tfw roanspie is gone

he's probably the only fm in the thread who can tank iruga with a broken weapon

i dare you to find someone similarly skilled

Time for pain

>implying kyoppi doesnt post screenshots to bash others

huehuehue. Took me a second.

looking for masts or challenges lobby
please respond

>You will never run dungeons with Vam ever again

;_;

>implying kyoppi doesnt start shit then plays the victim

hello?

I haven't yet. Im having a bit of that myself
I plan to play that soon since Im kinda bored of BnS so I need things to do

;_;

who r u

Courante is a cute korean girl

LET'S DROP THE NAME

who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... courante... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care... who care...

Which /bnsg/ players are actually good at their class?

Challenges + CS
Skipping Ogong
NA #122721

BnS is history's easiest MMO.

>they
He's a fucking man. You want to fuck a man.

Masts 4 come get darts or whatever shit loot table desu
NA #122833

Does this mean you're getting close to quitting?

>Join lobby
>Kyoppi dies every pull
>blames Tyrone
>Tyrone quits
Calling it now

you never played flyff or Aika then kid.

Nah, I think I just need a break

Coyus wont quit until I quit so...highly doubtful

>Coyus wont quit until I quit

why's that?

How many runs did you do after you posted the other lobby about an hour ago?

Why do the people in your party always change? Are they tired of Kyoppi dying?

they are going out.
kyoppi watches

i think i did ok for not having hm impact

the highest i got was 1740 this season, so not much better than what i ended with

Yea Luu why is that?

Hmm
Did the run take one hour?

They dont? Sometimes people dont want to run and are busy.

stop.

5/6
Leaving in 5min

Yeah, if I took 3 hours to do that I'd find any reason to not play with kyoppi too. Ever wonder how much better you would be without him bringing you down?

>luu and coyus are actually dating

what the fuck

>Kyoppi not staying frosty in sogun

shit senpai step it up

It's okay...
I can wait another month

It was storming by Alle and they didn't want to risk a power surge.

It took 50 minutes to get someone, run into the static and make small talk and then later take pictures in slashimi pit of full /dive team/.

>Kyoppi watches while raging and dying

So you take an hour for 1 mast run? Fuck that shit hell no.

The time a lobby is posted is not the time a dungeon is started, user.

>Kyoppi rages at Vam
>Vam Quits
>Kyoppi posts image of Vam wanting to sell their account

The lobby left within 5 minutes of posting though. I would know since I tried to join it.

tfw constantly dying from not paying attention

What are the worst outfits? I vote for Wolfskin from the Lycan wheel.

None of them.

Who fukken /barely made top 30 on two different classes/ here?!

me

>pvp

takes too much effort to sell on playerauctions desu

i might try ebay

cuckyoppi is literally the biggest piece of shit of bnsg and that's including autistic and donnie

>making fun of things because you suck shit at them

And we also immediately ran into the static upon entering the dungeon lobby, we didn't start the dungeon immediately even if you tried to join then.

But PvE in this game is so easy
Why would you not PvP as well

is this true park?

Its not so easy. Kyoppi who claims to be the best FM cant pve

grats spooki

Sometimes park needs to bring out the real guns

Hooves cant use steering wheels

When did this place become if you aren't good at the game just fucking leave?
I've seen some absolutely TRASH people from here but it doesn't fucking matter as long as you get the job done?
I fucking hate every single one of you.

Because nobody shit talks as much as Kyoppi about being the best or not being a bandwagon fm. That whole this was all he cried about now it turns out hes a shitter.

people just shit on kyoppi cause he's an ass

Yeah that looks like FM controls

Why even put any stock in what anonymous says?

No one is saying that you have to be good, just that if you constantly feel the need to brag about your skill then you need to be able to back it up.

>kyoppi talks mad shit about being the best fm
>gets exposed as a shitter
>"i-it's vam's fault"
fuck off kyoppi

>When did this place become if you aren't good at the game just fucking leave?

I don't know, but I'll tell you this.

This thread has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are become more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and hide this thread. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter the avatarfags, you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal webms or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to "b urself". I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave /bnsg/. Do anything else.

>when the cops ask you to walk a straight line

>Why would you not PvP as well

Because that seasonal reward looks like a baggie full of warm, moist shit compared to how much you could have made spending your arena PvP time farming SSP.

I-I want to get dizzy with Taeyo

Wasnt it a week ago or so Kyoppi kept bragging about being so good and used the argument that he played FM since launch? Shows how far that got him, no where.

Rip Vam and fuck you Kyoppi