When you go out of your way to service your shitbox and you can feel how much smoother it runs

>when you go out of your way to service your shitbox and you can feel how much smoother it runs

>when give your shitbox a nice wash after a couple weeks' toil and you feel that small tinge of pride

>when you feel that slight awareness of having to poop and putting it off...only to end up sprinting to the bathroom at the grocery store and finding the door locked because of homeless people and shitting liquid all over the pharmacy area

>tfw the toilet paper has piled up to and is touching your anus, and there is more red than brown, but God help you if you are going to walk around smelling like poo

>tfw in preparation for first trackday you put on all new premium performance tires, synthetic oil, new plugs, brake pads, brake fluid, change coolant, tape off headlights
>day before trackday you watch a bunch of YouTube tutorials on first time SCCA do's and don'ts
>feel reassured that you won't be that one idiot with no clue
>morning of trackday you go to garage
>no car
>no garage
>no roads
>you were born in the early 1300's and you have an ox cart, a wife with diphtheria and a turnip farm in the Scottish countryside which doesn't produce turnips
>Mel Gibson in braveheart outfit beheads your family in front of you then tortures you to death with dull axe
>before you drift off completely, he leans down and whispers in your ear
>"nice miata fgt, what's your time on the ring? Why'd you buy a 2-stroke fwd sportscar in the first place?"
>he removes the axe from your lower abdomen with considerable effort sending your anus and ovaries flying into the airport runway above you that an f22 raptor is about to land on
>he holds the carbon-cement axe blade produced by Hatori "Rocco Siffreddi" Hanzo right in front of your Guy Fawkes mask covered face
>you gaze at the 50 cal clip sticking out of the barrel
>he lights the fuse on the axe rocket with his vape machine
>she slowly turns the axe over
>right above where it says "Louisville slugger" there's something covered with electrical tape
>you reach for it with your strapon
>it peels off to reveal a small bag of marijuana drugs that are illegal arranged to spell the word "meme magic"
>right before you die you wake up in your bed at home
>hyperventilating and covered in sweat you yell for your wife's son Jamatavious'russelcrowe'vius to come let you out of your dog cage in the basement
>he does
>its cool and chill you just walk around and talk and stuff like normal it's whatever

What the fuck

Heavy duty painkillers.

>When you correctly inflate your tires after running a little low

Fresh pasta.

you what?

What to heck?!

>your anus and ovaries flying into the airport runway above you that an f22 raptor is about to land on

> Hatori "Rocco Siffreddi" Hanzo

>Jamatavious'russelcrowe'vius

>its cool and chill you just walk around and talk and stuff like normal it's whatever

>right above where it says "Louisville slugger" there's something covered with electrical tape

>hyperventilating and covered in sweat you yell for your wife's son Jamatavious'russelcrowe'vius to come let you out of your dog cage in the basement
>he does

This is exactly what I want when I come to Veeky Forums

What did he mean by this Veeky Forums?

I don't even

10/10

huh

>when the car won't start when you need it too and you realize it's something stupid like you forgot to push clutch in

>Want to go riding dirt bike
>Grab key and put it in
>Fill up the gas tank and push it to a better position to kick it
>Kicking kicking kicking
>wtf
>Make sure gas is on, try choke
>Kicking kicking kicking
>Be confised
>Walk inside frustrated
>Realize I never turned the key on

This feel is the best feel

>

>when you drive your obscure 80's Nippon sportscar around and the occasional old man gives you a thumbs up and wistful smile and you can tell he wanted one but didn't because he had to think of his family but you also see regret because how many other things has he sacrificed for them? Did they ever appreciate it? Of course not. Ashley doesn't even speak to him anymore. "Don't respect women". Why because he thinks lesbians shouldn't finger themselves at the goddamned thanksgiving table? God knows where the boy is. "Finding yourself in Europe" what the fuck does that even mean? He's gay and he's got Turkish cock in his mouth in some eastern European bathhouse this very moment. The wife stopped caring about her looks, or being in shape or dressing nice in the early 90s, no hope now. She keeps her hair short and wears unflattering casual wear everyday. Did she ever think of his sexual needs? Why didn't she protest or even notice when he stopped throwing sexual advances at her? Some women just stop being sexual after motherhood. That's what they say isn't it? That Jeremy who always talked to her at the YMCA.......Was there something going on there? She always said "he's so nice" and she said that about everyone because she's witless but there was something different there.........he should've bought that fucking Z car when Paul Newman told everyone how goddamned great they were in the 80's

>put a new battery in my 20 year old baiku
I forgot what it's like to be able to start a bike without going for a jog

tfw you fix that miss for free.

This arouses me

>clip

This thread is amazing

Schizoposting is best posting