When is the next global crash coming? Assuming there's no more money for bailouts, how bad can it get short-term?

When is the next global crash coming? Assuming there's no more money for bailouts, how bad can it get short-term?

Whenever they need to start ww3

Look at Deutsche Bank
Its happening right now

when can I buy deutsche bank? maybe $9 or so?

Mhh I think late october or november sometime.
DB is carrying all of the failed EU states, when they have to pay that fine, the house of cards will fall.

the fine will be much lower tho

I'll keep my eyes on it. I'm hungry for cheap stock

They come and recover every now and then. The S&P still averages 10% a year over a 100+ year period. Only people that should be concerned about crashes are people 5-10 years from retirement. It's a buying opportunity for everyone else.

Today

I have my eye on Fall 2017 because:

>Next great recession will start in China
>Eastasian valuations are rediculously high and nobody's talking about them.
>Year of the rooster is very inauspicious to the chinese
>No one wants to rock the boat in a US election year.

So should I wait to buy my first house in Aus

Nah

yr 2021. global reccession. will last until end of 2024.

unrelated question. do these guys collect lapel pins like boyscout badges, or those retarded kids at maccas that get CSR badges and shit?

>yr 2021. global reccession. will last until end of 2024.
Might not even be on US currency by that stage.

I heard bitcoin is ready to take it's rightful place.

>100+ year period
>is a 40 year old index

How will a recession in China cause a global crash? They mostly do replaceable manufacturing work.

if it lasts for more than 2 yrs it's already a depression m8

Ive been shorting deutsche with a leverage for a while. Euro banks will absolutely go to zero eventually

replaceable over many years and with billions of investment somewhere else to match their capacity

if China goes down they'll take SE Asia with them and as far as I know they pretty much own Africa, too so that's all your potential slave markets covered.

That will pull manufacturing jobs back to the the first world.
I don't know about Europe and Japan, but there's no shortage of potential factory workers in the US.

Might be some potential in India, too.

China is India's largest trading partner.

1st world workers aren't ok with making 80 bucks a month so even if you stick to places like eastern Europe that's your labor costs quadrupled plus the aforementioned tens of billions to match Chinese capacity. That will have a sizeable effect on end product costs