/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #391

"Mad Hatter's tea party" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10793876
strawpoll.me/10811162
strawpoll.me/10863496
strawpoll.me/10863843
strawpoll.me/10871675
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/10909518

Other urls found in this thread:

orph.link/lisgsings
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI
strawpoll.me/10863496
archiveofourown.org/works/7675243
youngechosugar.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hN5CrcSb-MM
youtube.com/watch?v=LN1fQKyljhU
pastebin.com/EwCvx4yU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth; but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Do you ever sleep?

H-hey guys!

Hello everyone!

We (a bunch of regulars and ex regulars) are organizing a /lisg/ sings. The song we are going to be singing is Glass walls.
As you may know the song has male and female parts. You can either do both or pick one.
Here is a download with the lyrics and the song: orph.link/lisgsings

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go, you can leave out the male or female part depending on which you do. This makes it easier to edit. If you want to do both just record it twice.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 15th of August.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. Try to join when you can!

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

No user, not when I should be spreading Kate and what she and myself believes in.

>Friendly reminder that you worship a false idol

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe358vPzjSI

Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal which comes upon you to prove you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice in so far as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. If you are reproached for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

Good night anons

>She tore the contest photo on past (after she came back from SF timeline)
>but eventually auto-pilot Max (on first day, after her conversation with Jefferson) HAS go to the bathroom because she discovered her powers in there. after she listened Nathan's and Chloe's conversation she raised her hand and teleported herself into the classroom. Then she came back into the bathroom and took butterfly's photo again. So by hook or crook, that butterfly photo leads us to second-time Max went into the bathroom.
>inb4 she has already changed the timeline. storm has been delayed

Pasta was still right.
But you proved that the whole 'muh butterflu effect' went to the trash once more and Dontnod screwed logic up more than we thought.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

I needed that laugh

>she thought that she drew max and warryn
>actually she drew max and chloe

l e w d condiments

No time, I gotta play card games.

Does being on /u/ since the beginning count for anything?

Max and Chloe are L E W D

kill me

No they areN'T! Not most of the time, anyway!

Muh Max is falling behind in the poll!

>
I don't see how that's a response. That wasn't the point, bub.

Max's trying so hard to make her grill #1

>strawpoll.me/10863496
>Stay: 13 votes

Wut?

Michel did nothing wrong.

sure michel

>Contest photo wasn't the key moment of the lead her to the bathroom
>Her conversation with Jefferson was the key moment to lead her to the bathroom
>Butterfly photo was the key moment of Nathan's issue and Max's hiding in the corner
>Saving Chloe was the key moment of Max's discovering her powers
>So tearing her contest photo in past didn't stop her from taking butterfly's photo and discovering her powers/going to the bathroom for the second time
>Oh also, she'd already changed the past with that, by tearing that contest photo..
>If universe did really want to only get rid of Chloe to fix everything, then after Jefferson killed her it had to be stopped
>So game clearly shows you that the more you play with time the more you screw->bathroom (freak weather, unavoidable people's deaths, animals' deaths,two moons, storm's only coming for arcadia...)
>Events in AU also events in SF clearly showed us that neither chaos theor nor butterfly effect doesn't have anything about the story
>However, they chose to confuse fans' minds by their self-insert's nonsense dialogue (going in time back is what caused the storm,chaos theory, but hey it's magic)
>Rachel was also in some deep shit since her spirit has been guiding us. But who the fuck cares about details right?
>Then say it's magic, it's Rachel's revenge
>In one of endings let them reset! everything and ignore the fact that she'd already made changes since that photo will take her to the her post-rewind in bathroom (she'd already rewound, answered Jefferson's question, most importantly she torn contest photo in past )
>But who the fuck cares about details right? Let's just stop nitpicking
>Yeah, they made Chloe's death arbitrary because they wanted to put their fans in a tight spot to make them cry. Everyone loves slightly romantic stories with tragic emotional ending where main character's loved one dies (especially if they are lesbeans)

I cri'd

>Everyone loves slightly romantic stories with tragic emotional ending where main character's loved one dies (especially if they are lesbeans
Thanks, USA.

>let him stay

to bully him, of course

accidentaly posted in ded ver
Beat the game a few days ago
decide to come here first time
what do you guys normally talk/do
besides lesbianonic fanfiction

You should write a poem

Is all that exists fair
when changes can be made
are not given a chance
when the fate has been sealed
if time really can really reverse
and the dead comes back to life
like max will die if you do not reply to this post
sometimes life is strange

Man I'm still bummed the homeless women being Max theory wasn't true

>like max will die if you do not reply to this post

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Michel's so tru

You fucking lightweight
It's 6:30AM here
Longing for Maxine

Roses are not blue
This should not be a haiku
Don't you think so too?

>''homeless woman is Max because they are eating same cereals''
>Mari 2k15

>2k15
It's been 2016 for eight months user.

>tfw we stuck at the wrong universe where episode 5's already happened and ruined our hopes

When will we wake up from this shitty nightmare user?

This game is so much better than I expected.

Leave the horror here

I'd rather see /lisg/ die than become alienated from it. Fucking newfags ree why did they have to make the episode freeee

Leave logic here

At least it's still the comfiest thread at Veeky Forums.

It will turn into chaos when the live action series comes out and is shit.

And doubly so when season 2 is revealed and there's no Max

>there's no Max

LiS is not exactly my kind of game but I tried the Episode 1 and I really enjoyed so I ended up buying all the episodes.

>It will turn into chaos when the live action series comes out and is shit.

Yeah...

Is Season 2 actually confirmed?

After Vampyr has failed they have to put Max and/or Chloe in the season 2 if they don't want to go bankcrupt.

Not officially, but Dontnod has given hints. They've said they want to revisit the series, but are focusing on Vampyr right now.

It's a poorly kept secret.

Yeah but with different cast.
Max and Chloe's story is over ;_;

>tfw Michel's the only person who's hyped for Vampyr

>Max and Chloe's story is over
Not if fucking Legendary Entertainment has something to say about it... Leave Max and Chloe alone!

It's gotta be said, they couldn't really use them reasonably without some major unfucking to the current story. Since there doesn't seem to be any Extended Cuts coming, it might be more merciful to leave Max and Chloe's fate for headcanon. Though I wouldn't mind seeing more of them either.

I hope live action series include completely a different story. Because I don't trust them about Max and Chloe's story especially after all of these are happened.

Alice is a cuddly bunny!

0/10, Doesn't even rhyme.

if they'll really do that then they have to fix the endings first

i wanna bite her

I want the series to focus on Rachel and her life before she was killed.

Why would you want to do that?

because she's so kawaii

Card game when

Card game now.

>archiveofourown.org/works/7675243
Kate is such a good big sister.

Endless digital horizons.

Good morning /lesg/

That doesn't look at all like Chloe and is unnecessarily lewd. Delet.

...Morning.

She's posing for Max.

>See a vision of the future before any powers are used
>"You're alone, on Friday, at the lighthouse, storm raging"
>Save Chloe from dying, with newly manifested powers
>Storm still coming on Friday
>Obtain new power: Photo hopping
>Go 5 years back, prevent Chloe in the bathroom and make a timeline with no powers
>Storm still coming on Friday and now Chloe is also dead/dying
>Revert that, back to present, Jefferson kills Chloe
>Continue playing with Photo hopping to fix other stuff
>Keep getting unexpected results

>Friday comes
>Just like the vision, you're on Friday, at the lighthouse, storm raging
>Only difference, you're not alone

>SOLUTION
>Oh, I know! I'll use this unreliable power to go back and let Chloe die
>Which would put me exactly like in the vision
>Alone, on Friday, at the lighthouse, storm raging
>Storm goes away
>There you go!
>mfw

In some logical AU of this world, that vision would've been your number 1 reason to not let Chloe die

9 months after, why does all this still annoy me so much?

I want this too. A lot of potential to tell a story and give the people that played the game an insight into who she could have been, and it avoids pissing people off by picking an ending.
I was looking at the Facebook for Legendary and a lot of the comments on the announcement were how the series should not just be a re-telling (That removes choice) and that they better not kill Chloe.
There is still some sanity.

Once it stops annoying you, you've become a shit eater. We all eat a lot of shit in our lives. But not with Max and Chloe! We won't accept bullshit there.

Breakfast time!

>Max not doing the cooking
Dropped

That's quite sweet little fic actually, Kate would approve

My heart hnnnng

>awarded with a cover made by Mai Queti.
Could anyone link the cover please? I hope it's cute!

They're both capable chefs

No, she's posing for the internet, in addition to posing as Chloe.

It's not that good.

Fuck off.

She's posing for Max.

That's disappointing...

...Im actually having trouble working out if this is cosplayers or animated

Animated. There's a few of them done by a very talented person.
youngechosugar.tumblr.com/

Hope they have a good time n vacation and make more stuff when they get back.

Pretty sure that fall/ impact would be deadly. Not good.

goddamn, they really are good

It's a shame that still no one seems to know the origin of that reciprocated version of Max's dare kiss. Just a gif, no original render video.

>Thread about LiS at /v/
>90% of it is shitposting and buzzword spam

>reading LiS threads on /v/
silly user

>Going to /v/
There's your problem user.

>Going anywhere other than /lisg/ to talk about LiS
You guys and girls need to stop going this, you're just going to keep getting hurt and get angry. You're better than that.

Don't let them come here...

Source: soninjexx.tumblr.com/tagged/life-is-strange
It never was more than a gif.

BUT: youtube.com/watch?v=hN5CrcSb-MM

And...: youtube.com/watch?v=LN1fQKyljhU (Tip: Turn the sound off for this one and maybe don't read the chat messages at the end.)

But some of us are brave. I can't be hurt by anyones' opinions except if they're something positive related to Thi4f.

pastebin.com/EwCvx4yU
You wake to a thin, cool layer of morning dew and sea mist covering your face. You haven't slept this well in weeks. The nights of the past week have been mostly spent awake, staring at the ceiling and trying to comprehend the crazy turn your life has taken. Being asleep made you feel vulnerable. But with Chloe here, you felt safer than you ever have. You feel like here, with her arm draped across your chest and gentle breathing providing a warm and soothing rhythm into your back, was where you were always meant to be. A cursory glance at the sky indicates it's almost sunrise. Your movement has woken Chloe, who gives a slight groan as she looks around, blinking drowsily in the morning light. Even as she stretches, she doesn't let go of you, which you're very happy about. She lets out a yawn and turns to face you, barely more than a silhouette in the darkness.
>"Mornin'"
>"Good morning. How'd you sleep?"
>"Pretty good, you snore like a freakin' beast though."
>"Oh shut up, I do not."
>"How about you?"
>"Never slept better in my life. I'm never sleeping without you again."
That's not exactly how you meant to phrase that.
>"Oh is that so Ms. Max?"
You know she's giving you one of THOSE looks, the one where she's wiggling her eyebrows suggestively with that dumb smile on her face
>"That's not what I meant and you damn well know it."
>"You'll come around eventually. And yes that was a double... enter..."
>"Entendre?"
>"I was gonna say that, you just interrupted me."
Only awake for 30 seconds and she's already pushing your buttons. The two of you go about your morning business, having some more coffee and some snacks from last night. Man, your parents would kill you if they saw you eating cookies for breakfast.