/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Museum Man the Doomhammer, self mill for 6, Concede Edition

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Blizzard_ANZ/status/761129521156284416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you watching while playing hearthstone /hsg/? I need to consume some more media before I realise the game is bad and stop playing

so I was right once again, they have more discard cards and the legend is shit

Historic card that changes precedent, but is it good?

>rafaam version 2
Yea no

Short answer, probably not.

Maybe it will be good or playable in a viable constructed deck once they cycle out all the OP shit again, but as of right now, in this meta, no.

one night to come

I'm gonna try it in my n'zoth mage

If it cost 7 I think hunters might love it
8 is harder to swallow though

>Spam removal and get free minions

Yeap its an awesome tempo card.

>That belongs in my ass!

>8 is harder to swallow though
I trust you on this one.

I've just been watching anime lately desu.

Just finished One Punch Man which is funbut disappointing plotwise, which I think might be the point

I'm an expert

What's up with this matchmaking?

Coming back to HS after like two years of being gone, quit just before the last wing of Naxx came out.

My question is, should I save up gold and just buy into the raids I missed, or spent it all on Classic Packs, or Grand Tournament Packs?

I know jack shit about all the raids I missed, I just know I'm pretty much only going to be playing Standard mode, so I figured I'd just stick to the old shit.

There's not many tri hards left

well, I'd advise getting Nax and blackrock then, as they are soon going to be rotated out. (nax already has been).

Just hoard up for a while and get a feel for the meta, buy the upcoming adventure if you're not completely sure about stuff

Early in the season there isn't many people at the higher ranks so the matchmaking has to expand the search.

You're also cancer for playing Zoo, but I'm sure your opponent is also playing Dragon Warrior so I guess it balances out

Adventures > Expansions if you're looking for individual card value.
You're going to get more Legendary, Epic, etc cards than if you were to buy the gold/money equivalent worth of packs.

Those specific cards you're getting too are especially valuable since they are either deck defining or so much better than their substitutions you're handicapping yourself by not playing them.
Emperor Thaurissan from BRM or Elise Starseeker from LoE are must-haves for instance.

If you're looking for a really easy to craft Standard deck I would suggest something C'Thun related; most of the cards you need are Common/Rare and the deck essentially plays like Midrange for most classes (some play more like Control) with a big ol' 10 mana minion to finish off the game

>Handlock i'm playing against Life Taps and mills himself 1 card
Who /AutopilotWhileWatchingFamilyGuy/ here

A neutral weapon wow. I wonder what will this card say when played against the Medivh skin?

Does nothing to stop aggro.

I can't wait to send that to the museum for 3 cards.

>numbness in my right chest area
>smoker for 8 years
>climb with mid range shaman
I-Is it over?

Sorry user. It's terminal.

It's very good.
But only the more spell heavy decks will be able to make use of it.

>game still crashes whenever opponent takes their turn
nice game hearthbabs
i'm going to Faeria

>mid range shaman
There needs to be a consistent distinction user.
Does your Shaman run Mistcaller, Hallazeal, or Al'Akir? Maybe even a Thunderbluff Valiant?

If you're only running Thing From Below and calling it "midrange" I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

there is no doomhammer or al'akir but i do run 2 valiants and 2 fire elemental

Don't smoke. There, easy.

Okay, I think you might stabilize

About as easy as quitting Hearthstone :^)

>hur dur the meta is too fast for 8 mana minion

I bet these people think midrange hunter is aggro.

>Lose against a bunch of control decks
>Switch to other decks that work better against control
>No control decks in sight

What do you think will happen when you have imp on board and silverware golem in hand and you cast deathwing?
Also will you draw 2 cards per 1 discarded if you have 2 imps?

they are correct though. The meta is too fast for something that doesnt impact the board

How does summoning stone / the mediv weapon interact with the 0 mana spells that use up all your mana?

So how do you 'win' this brawl for the pack?

press "end turn" button like 4 or 5 times

pass every turn and let him kill you and you win.

Rate my OC

>play brawl
>don't concede
>???
>profit

Haha, wow. I had thought that'd be the case but here I am actually playing it with no meme deck.

Stealth/10

Summoning Portal with a big body? Pretty good for value or token decks.

Next Hearthstone adventure leaked. Posting the future expansion of hearthstone. All summed up in one pic

kill yourself

SS-Hunter will rise again

Pretty good card for control decks if they have the time to play it. Otherwise it gets stuck in your hand versus aggro because you would rather play your removals as soon as possible.
I guess it could work well in control matchups.

Medivh getting a card makes sense because of Echo. I wouldn't get my hops up regarding other heroes.

>ANOTHER WARLOCK CARD
>STILL NO PRIEST OR SHAMAN

It can't be... That can't be a real card, izzit?

Rate

Let him kill you. You can't grind 10 gold quests but can finish dailies this way.

twitter.com/Blizzard_ANZ/status/761129521156284416

Mark my words. Discard-zoo is going to be the new cancer that overruns ladder. 90% of matches will be two Warlocks discarding their hands and the winner will be whoever gets cards like and fist discarded first.

They summon wisp or tinyfin

Sorry man, no hablo Espanol.

not good enough to outvalue fiery axe

Looks like OC I saw in /hsg/ months ago

I can't enjoy any deck unless its tempo mage now

*sigh* time to load the decks up with succubus and soul fire

>4 mana summon a 3/4, 4/3 and 3/3
outvalue that

Sticky minions are better than slightly bigger early minions that still die to win axe and bolt

Try Token Druid buddy

It gives you a weapon, it's 2 cards in one. They have to play an Ooze or Museum Man and kill the 7/7 on the board, I don't see what the problem is

Predict Kripp's reaction to the new cards.

Well people run Yogg in it so it must be good

Who?

If the pros have learnt anything it's to not predict cards and to tap BEFORE you do your turn.

How much do you spent on our guys every month?

>that pillow

It is. You can set-up ridicolous swing/value turns with Fandral and/or teachers and power of the wild, plus you have a very good ramping, a lot of ways to respond to stuff thanks to Raven Idol. When everything goes south just throw down the god of memes and let rng decide the winner. IMO is more fun than Tempo mage.

I donate money to Zetalot to prolong his suffering on this world.

>every single warlock card has been revealed
>all the legendaries revealed
>they even revealed a filler taunt minion
>still not a single priest or shaman card

I think we all know why.

Vile scumbags. I will destroy you all mark my words. Did you know that i crafted both midrange shaman and aggro shaman? Words of my greatness will echo through this runned down general until everyone has heard of my great being. Bow down to your one true master scum cause from this point on i own you all. I have won 7 games in a row from rank 24 to rank 19 and i can assure you that your time is limited unless you follow your own true leader me. PRAISE ME AND YOU SHALL BE GREATLY REWARDED. OPPOSE ME AND SUFFER AT THE HAND OF MY EXCELLENCY. Write poems for me and sing my name through the ladder cause i will become legend

can't be worse than the warlock cards or will ben "priest is fine" brode actually manage it?

I'll see if its more fun than my waifu Jaina. What's your list?

>They have to play an Ooze or Museum Man and kill the 7/7 on the board, I don't see what the problem is

The problem is they go face.

But that's okay, we know at least ONE person reached Legend with Priest last season, so it's not that bad! Plus you get BOOK WYRM. Didn't you ever wish you had a third Shadow Word: Pain on turn 6?

What? A common turn 5 play involves Azure Drake? Warrior has a 4/3 charge minion that he normally plays before turn 6? I don't understand the problem. Priest is in a good place. A whole guy went to Legend with it.

This & Imp might make discard lock a thing, but probably not.

You can dominate me user. Any time

Why does Book Wyrm exist? Is SWP supposed to be better than Cabal's effect?

>when you get dced and click on quit game the game registers it as conceding the game
>forced to go into task manager to kill the hearthstone process every time I dc so I don't lose stars for free
Nice spaghetti code, Blizzard.

Not on my PC right now, I'll post it later

BALANCED BEN OF GREAT BRODES OF THE ELITE DESIGNERS OF MT OLYMPUS

In hs if only we were allowed to block enemy minion attacks to prevent every shitty minion going face.

But instead we have a taunt trait which costs mana, also which, in turn, makes offensive minions stronger against them.

But nooooooope. Let's play aggro.

Have you prayed to Thrall today, /hsg/?

Never forget:

Thrall said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Light except through me.

It's not a card printed for /hsg/, ad /hsg/ is only able to play Priest and cannot phatom that this game has 8 more classes. It can be decent on Dragon Paladin for the Aldor/Ultraman sinergy.

What? I'm sorry, I was busy listening to Morgl. He had this fantastic joke about the power of the seas and how... what? Mussels are actually the strongest? Why would they be... HAH! I GET IT.

Anyway, what were you saying? Something gay about being a fag?

I LL FIND YOU. I WILL AND I WILL DESTROY YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU STUPID MOTHER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REVEAL YOURSELF IN MY PRESENCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stampeding Kodo is being played, and that thing only hits 2 or lower attack minions and is random.

you and your mother are both played for fools but you aint playable in Hearthstone nigga

>cannot phatom
/hsg/ cannot phantom?

Kodo doesn't need a dragon in your hand to work.

Priest is the only class in the game that takes any degree of thought whatsoever to play, it's no surprise that it's /hsg/'s favorite.

It's spelled fathom, friend