/pgg/ - Pokémon Go General

BOTS/MAPS NO LONGER WORK EDITION, spooferfag masterrace
No current hard bans so far.
My bot/map died! reddit.com/r/pokemongodev/comments/4w1cvr/pokemongo_current_api_status/
Emulators/running modified apps will lead to a Niantic ban unless you know what you're doing: reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/23y48m/bans_bans_bans/

>Is the server down?
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>FAQs
Official: support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

Useful links:
IV Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy
Pokemon moves DPS: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/
Pokemon strengths and earning XP: thesilphroad.com/research
General database: pokemongo.gamepress.gg/
Is it worth evolving X?: pogotoolkit.com/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK (embed)
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

>Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

Other urls found in this thread:

pokeadvisor.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can they at least put tracking in if I can't scan like wats the point of living now

1st for instict

First for bots fixed today

So can I use bluestacks temporarily while we wait for bots?

Yeah we seriously need one or the other.

Like in the link I posted in the OP those emulators are a RISK. Believe there was a tutorial on ownedcore to make emulators less obvious, but Niantic can and have banned emulators in the past.

>>/Reddit/

So what's the best Eeveelution now that Vape is kill?
also;
>nearby tracker purposely dead
>api changed so maps no longer work
how the fuck do they expect to keep players when the core objective of the game is practically impossible to acheive now? literally what the fuck Niantic

I saw Arcanine, Kingler and Venasaur in my nearby the other day and all I could do was cry in fetal position.

Watch them add a tracking item in the shop.

how long till this game dies out? niantic's incompetence just hilarious at this point

>56 cp caterpie breaks out of the ball
>248 cp pidgey breaks out of the ball and flees

What the fuck niantic.

Don't ever make threads again. What a fucking mess of an OP

dont you fucking jinx it.

>vape is kill
stop this meme

vaporeon is still a top 4 attacker and by far the best evolution

she was just overpowered as fuck so even nerfing her hard, she still strong

You're probably moving away from their spawn point, that will do it.

I don't understand their decision on this.

>remove footsteps
>people literally do their job for them and program a working scanner
>they could have had all the time to fix the footprint shit without people complaining as long as they leave the scanner down
>"oy vey it ruins the fun shut it down"

Who thought these fuckers were the right company for this?

That's why i was asking, I knew she got hit by a nerf and wasn't sure if she was still the best choice.

OP is a huge faggot, delete this thread

It's only worth opening the game if there's lures at my uni like what's the point anymore.

>mfw bots are dead

They were the obvious choice because they literally had the basic framework already built due to Ingress being a thing, though I wish they had gone with someone else. These guys are fucking retards, they have no clue how to handle running a game like this. It's a real fucking shame because when the game launched it united an enormous amount of people and actually made exploring around your neighbourhood worthwhile for people who don't like to go outside. now people are abandoning the game en masse and it's a shame to see such a great opportunity go to waste because of the shitheads in the company running it.

I know Silph Road has done Pokemon stats, but have they really broken down something more straightforward like Pokemon level:max cp comparisons?

Is the amount of candy I get when an egg hatches random or tied to my level?

I think it is tied to the egg km

>Botted account to lvl 27 with pidgeys, caterpie, and weedle
>have a total worthless high level account with only shitmons
>can't have fun at the gyms while bots are out

Evolve the shitmons and take down gyms then just leave a weedle? you should have more than enough potions right? or spoof for rare pokémon in your area?

Is there any scanner that is working now? The python one is dead.

Nothing works
>BOTS/MAPS NO LONGER WORK EDITION
Except Pokemon Go ++ for jailbroken iOS

I want to fuck you

only if you pay for it once Niantic adds the option in the Shop

>Emulators/running modified apps will lead to a Niantic ban unless you know what you're doing
What should I be doing? How can I not fuck up while using nox?
Also the game isn't out yet in my country so I am using a mirror-downloaded .apk
Should I lay low and wait for the release or am I safe?

BOTFAGS BTFO

is there a map with all pokestop locations?

so they're going to re-implement a better tracker now that the bots and scans have stopped, right?

right? ;_;

>Niantic
>being competent

Who do you thing they are?

Hahaha I got 4 40Lv accounts waiting to fuck walkcucks like you, who's btfo now kid?

I thought MITM still worked if you use the Xposed mod?

(YOU)

Spoof locally or figure out how to change build.prop and don't use WASD

MITM still works yeah.

>waiting to fuck walkcucks

What are you waiting for? You can already fuck them NOW

www facebook com/PokemonGO/posts/940141879465704

>" We have removed the ‘3-step’ display in order to improve upon the underlying design. The original feature, although enjoyed by many, was also confusing and did not meet our underlying product goals. We will keep you posted as we strive to improve this feature."

They claim they removed it to improve it. Why they had to literally take the old tracker out of the game to implement a new one is beyond me though. Makes absolutely no sense. They also could've left API access up until they had a working solution but they just don't give a fuck.

why is using WASD a risk?

>game barely fucking works
>even when you play legit you teleport around like crazy half the time
>people genuinely believe that they are putting resources towards detecting cheaters
>people think they will actually ban a large amount of cheaters when they can't even keep their servers stable yet

rly makes u think

>BOTFAGS ALREADY IN DENIAL

>normal people walk in perfectly straight lines

Who's ready to move to waifumon go now that pkmn go is dead?

No

>what the fuck is a sidewalk.

Hahai cought a prank magikarp! It says 400 candies to evolve! HAHA! Good one guys. You got me.

There's no risk of being banned for using WASD.

I can just imagine one guy at Niantic in their huge organization analyzing the immense database of routes that are given from the 50 million PoGo accounts and figuring out which one are too straight

>had a big fat 1.8k snorlax in the gym at the end of my street since yesterday
>it ends up being the weakest pokemon in a level 5 gym behind 2k+ gyarados, a few other things and something like a 2.8k dragonite
>raining super heavy when I leave uni, arrive home at 9 pm
>gym is holding strong, main advantage of the gym is its kind of out of the way
>look away for a few minutes
>look back and suddenly theres just a level 24 instinct guy in there who apparently came out in the pouring rain at 9 pm to knock out a level 5 gym should have been way above his level

botters please keep to yourselves

The developer I asked said that WASD is the easiest shit to detect and it was basically an autoban unless Niantic was filled to the brim with utter fucking retards.

Hey, so Bluestacks asks me to update pokemon Go, then the play store that pops up says Pokemon Go doesn't support my current platform.
What do?

majority of vaporeon are male

my dad works at Niantic and is the president and said that you like to lick your own bum

The easiest thing to detect for a bot is hours logged versus experience gained

Much easier than a guy walking too straight considering PoGo doesn't even track where you catch your pokemon anymore

>don't use WASD
How else can I move in-game then?
Do I use a different emulator?
>change build.prop
Sounds like a pain in the ass but I will try to figure it out I guess, Thanks

The majority of you is a fucking moron

i cant see how thats a problem

>she

check out this idiot

mines a she

deal with it

Anyone finding the patches designed to hurt botters, spoofers, and people in cars really just feel like some kid having a temper tantrum and saying you aren't having fun the right way? I'm a walkerfag in suburbia and this is making it almost impossible to play unless I park my ass somewhere with a lot of stops and wait till I have a nearly full inventory

>giving this much of a fuck about pokemon genders
how's being a virgin working out for you?

Did he decide that or did you. you fucking freak

I've been getting bolder and bolder on my spoofer/bot.
Initially I'd change my GPS to 20 minutes down the road from me, then wait 20 minutes before logging back on.
Then I was jumping from one side of London to another in 5 minutes.
Then just doing it in seconds.
Then to Santa Monica, which I waited for hours for (would be an 11 hour flight).
Now I'm just jumping around to London, Tokyo, Amsterdam and Sweden with just seconds between them.
Still not banned.

Never gonna get banned.
And at the rate they're going, by the time I would get banned, if at all, the fad will be over and no one will care.

How do you update the bluestacks pogo app?

I've been spoofing on Nox with no bans.
The guy who keeps saying that WASD will get them banned is a fucking retard.

download and install the newest pokemon go APK

>unless Niantic was filled to the brim with utter fucking retards.

Any working scanner? The one in OP barely shows any pokemon for me.

What is this? Modded Pokeman?

chink ripoff

>BOTS/MAPS NO LONGER WORK EDITION
Please be patient. Almost 200 devs are working in a discord trying to fix it.

Thansk for the answer. Shame I already missed a charmander nearby today. Spent 10 minutes walking around but got nothing.

Think of all the 100 IV Pokemon you could be sniping now.

I should have sniped more.

I'm fine with my level 30 accounts but I need more 100 IVs

>The one in OP barely shows any pokemon for me.
not only is there NOT one in the op, but if you actually did read the op like you were claiming to reference, you would see "BOTS/MAPS NO LONGER WORK EDITION"

Right now its fine.

BUT as soon as they sort everything out (atm they're probably focusing on pushing out game to various regions, server stability, etc.) they will start administrating bans. Obviously right now they're a bit overwhelmed, but when they start I'll start to lay off the spoofing.

Just abuse this crazy "up in the air" period while you still can before everything starts to settle down.

snipers are the only people who will legitimately be banned desu

>tracker shows you how far away the things are

What. Is this a real app? why can't niantic do this?

You realise Niantic bans in waves right? Ofc you're not banned right away, they flag your account for a huge banwave later. It's the smartest way for them to go about banning because it's a lot harder to figure out what exactly resulted in the ban, since most cheaters/botters use multiple tools. This way people are apprehensive about using pretty much everything. Ofc none of it really matters because with the way they're managing the game, by the time they get around to the first banwave, they'll have lost almost their entire non-botting player base within a month or two and most people will no longer give a fuck about the game.

You'll see information on the leddit link if they fix it.
The only 'working' scanner left is Pokemon Go ++ ios tweak for jailbroken iPhones. And it's not so much a scanner as a GPS spoofer that shows pokemon in the 70m radius as you walk including their timers and shit.

Unknown6 renders anything else nonworking for now. ;_;

why is the anime shaking so much?

This is exactly how I fucking feel honestly.

She has remote controlled dildos all the way up her vagoo and bum.

Why cant I calculate any of my starmie's IV? It works for all other pokemons.

post pic of your starmies

How to check if you are for sure gonna get banned

Go to pokeadvisor.com/
See rank

Your pic helped me realise I'm a retard, confusing the evolution's name.

I play the game in french, so sometimes I forgot names, thanks.

Coming from someone who doesn't even play but has read about the tracker clusterfuck, this is some Frontier Elite Dangerous level incompetence in development.

HON HON

no problemo my retarded french friend

Well this looks like a giant phishing scam

More than half the people on those leaderboards aren't even legit yet aren't even marked.

The site itself is POTENTIALLY USING THE SAME API THAT THE BOTS AND THE MAPS ARE USING

DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE SITES
DO NOT TOUCH ANY OF THESE SITES
DO NOT LOGIN WITH THESE SITES

The only thing the API currently works with is IVs/releasing pokemon stuff like that. Their site probably doesn't send the Unknown6 field either.

They're not a phishing scam, they're using Niantic's API just like the bots/maps.

>giving my game's authentication key to a random website

Who even thought a rat, bird and worm grinding simulator would be entertaining?

I've caught so many of those things I feel like a vermin exterminator.

Level should increase the chance of rare pokémon to spawn near you.

>some people have issues with an optional feature being 'buggy'
>disable the option to use it for every user on the platform

unless it was actually a game breaking bug why would you do this instead of just putting out a warning saying 'some users may experience issues when using this feature'

I don't understand how people can make these decisions and then sleep at night