/eog/ - Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
jii.moe/Vkg7ZHvGW.7z (Famitsu scans)

>EO V Demo Info
pastebin.com/m0ZUCZGC

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/

>EO V demo .cia link
mega.nz/#!kFZwRKQI!OrcgaWZA9h3tIzXnY8X43FWxnbR6NjIP_lJr-g4yzsM

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyvDau-o8UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So I've heard that /eog/ had a new underage memer around that uses emojis. Care to explain that?

On and here is a eo pic, now my post is relevant like those animu posters

no memers here b0ss ;)

Also heard theres a heterosexual dudebro that always sings in Spanish while posting cute animu eo lolis on the general. Care to explain me that shit?

LOL haha ! that's sooo weird xD im likes to see him too haah :)

this general belongs to memes now

Would you guys recommend The Dark Spire? I heard a lot of good things about it, but then I heard it was kinda hard, so I don't know.

dark spire?.. is thats a black d*ck joke LOL?!?! get it haha? :p

How do we save the general?

We don't. These turbo autist will stay here acting retarded for the sake of "le angry replys xD trolling"

DAM!!! those memers!! there really making me p*ssed off >:(

LOVE all the new stratum themes. 3 and 6 are my favorite

6 is literally ambient noise 90% of the time.

It's cool as hell though, like an 80s sci fi or horror soundtrack. It seems like it'll fit the exploration very well and I like that style already

I was hoping for some like III's third stratum theme, but different strokes for different folks. I think the only atmospheric track I like in the series is Claret Hollow's Untold theme. They rarely do it for me.

Er, sixth stratum theme.

DLC .cia where

Figuring out conditional drops is killing me right now (haven't hit 13F).

I'm still disappointed by the fifth stratum BGM, but the others have been good.

I personally really like the 2nd and 3rd ones the most.
Still iffy on the battle themes though. The first one has grown on me, but the second one sounds way too much like Faith is My Pillar at the start.

The whole soundtrack feels like it wants to be a copy of IV's. I'll probably play with the FM DLC just to avoid that feeling of samey-ness.

I like the third one. At first it sounded weird, then I saw the pics of the sixth stratum. It makes sense.

It's a shitty "holy shit so dissonant, such chaos!!" track like Ecstasy.

>When the final battle theme hits the 4 minute mark

help there's cum everywhere

>I want to avoid this feeling samey so I'm going ot make the game sound like the first 3 games

I'm not a morbidly obese nostalgiafag, so I've played the (vastly superior) Untold remakes since IV and listened to the updated OSTs there.

So why are you guys playing this game right now when you can't read 95% of the content?

To complain about it on Veeky Forums

I don't know if it tops Forgotten Capital or Heavenly Keep for me but I actually adore the 5th stratum theme. It sounds equal parts driving and somber/melancholy, reminds me a lot of Porcelain Forest in that respect

Heavenly Keep's Untold version will never be dethroned.

The boss theme is reminding me of 70s Matsumoto something fierce once it picks up

>tfw the boss theme is awesome until it picks up, but it's just a mess that's awful to listen to after that

so now that I've coped with the fact that negative energy is garbage, is ghost dance still good?
Am I understanding it correctly that each ghost attacks 3 times, so if the total % of one ghost's attack is 360, if you have 3 ghosts out, it'll do 3 sets of 3 attacks?

I reckon this sounds like it'll be good with masurao and cestus for sanzu crossing shenanigans but I've been wrong about skill descriptions before so I wanna be sure I'm not misinterpreting it again

A ghost's attack is 120%, but they do 3 which totals 360%. So yes, 360%x3.

Where's the FM DLC?

Probably not coming out for another 2-4 weeks.

All I need to know are skills and i'm good to go.
It's EO man, the gameplay hasn't changed in nearly a decade, only the classes have. You should be able to play it in Japanese.

missing on le banty bant bantz :DDDDDD??!?!+ kys NOW my man LOOOOL hahaha #wins

A-and the Mediko DLC?

Is this the new /v/ meme or something?
How come these kind of posts are not deleted yet?

they're all posted by a renegade janny >:)

If it wasn't released with the game, next Thursday at the earliest.

He's been doing this ever since the cia leaked. Probably forgot to hack his 3DS like a retard and is taking out his butthurt on the general.
Just ignore him.

Just ignore it. The more attention you give it, the more it spergs and blows in autism

Damn, that blows. I really want to use her instead of the potato and the wait is killing me.

I was really curious, but thanks.

Not him but to be sure. We didn't got a single dlc for today and probably start getting dlc a week from now or so?

>/eog/

So this schedule is wrong?

"August 4th

New Adventurer 1 (300 yen) – Choose a “School Uniformed Boy” during character creation.
New Adventurer 2 (300 yen) – Choose a “Sailor Uniformed Girl” during character creation.
New Adventurer 3 (300 yen) – Choose a “Sweater Wearing Girl” during character creation.
New Adventurer 4 (300 yen) – Choose an Etrian Odyssey 1 Paladin New Illustration” during character creation.
New Adventurer 5 (300 yen) – Choose an Etrian Odyssey 1 Medic New Illustration” during character creation.
Adventurer Training Plan (300 yen) – Take on the “Adventurer Training Plan” quest at the bar. (On top of the fact that you get a lot of experience points for clearing the quest, you can also obtain an accessory that multiplies your acquired experience by three.)
Adventurer Good Luck Plan (300 yen) – Take on the “Adventurer Good Luck Plan” quest at the bar. (On top of the fact that you’ll get a lot of en for clearing the quest, you can also obtain an accessory that makes the availability rate of materials without drop conditions of enemies 100 percent.)"

Yeah, maybe. You may have noticed how the eshop always gets updated on the same day of the week (I believe it's Tuesdays in the US, but in Japan it's Thursdays). That's when DLC gets released too. So it might start next Thursday. If not, maybe the Thursday after that, but either way Thursdays are the days to keep an eye out for.

Thanks

Let's hope they aren't as autistic as the time arma 2 general raided us just because we had a2g in a link in the OP

>the time
they came back several times after that

Huh, it does says it comea all out today...so which is it

We're already here.

Do you like Etrian Odyssey user?

Never heard about it desu senpai. Is it any good?

its okay i guess

What's it about? Cute girls doing cute things?

Cute girls dying horribly in a labyrinth full of vicious deer and squirrels.

What a waste. That doesn't sound very fun. Have a nice day lads I'm out

Ditto mate, enjoy yourself.

mostly just to mess around with the character creator and classes

You're going to use Teach, right?

I need help with a quest on the 5th floor from strat 1 something about traps?

>party composition isn't working
Are the mastery skills worth it? I feel like I'm not doing as much damage as I should.
EOV btw

Teach a shit. Fencer is shit class too.

I stopped after startum 1

I think Koshiro just makes battle themes that sound kind of samey when orchestrated

youtube.com/watch?v=VyvDau-o8UY

>title screen isn't animated or in 3D
This isn't the sort of 果て I wanted for my 長きの神話

I'm just going to post my general party composition for V and hope some adventurer pros tell me how I can fix it
Masurao | Dragoon | Reaper
hsrbalist | Warlock
I feel like warlock is a sort of fifth wheel, he dosen't deal too much damage and no buffs agree with him aside from repears' boosts magic atacks for a row but that's wasteful.
What to replace warlock with? I'm thinking hound, since no one has any bind abilities yet.
But then how am I going to do elemental damage?

So does anyone know how good crossing the sanzu is, as far as chasing procs?

what triggers chases, normal attacks? skills? everything?
and do multi-hit moves proc multiple chases?
namely, stuff like rush out/lead blow/ghost dance

that's my favorite vaporwave song

>all those regular posts deleted with all those shitposts

Get fucked you raging autist.

Stratum 3 might have my new favorite stratum music in the series, it's REALLY good

Please respond.

Is everyone here just playing on basic or what?

Not everyone here is a pirating faggot playing a game they can't understand.

>it was all the same shitposter
teach BTFO

I forked over 69,000en for that shit.

The shitposters was probably samefaggin' a lot

Why would Teach be upset?
She's DLC and people will pay good money to use her.

projecting much?

So all the informative, normal posts and the shitposts were the same guy? What would even compel someone to act like that?

>probably

It was probably the discordfag from yesterday.

bump

Where's all the fucking synergy? I'm too retarded to find any.

The second Stratum boss is ridiculously easy.
Seriously, it basically does nothing.

I'm trying to figure that out too.
Can't get something without loosing an importand component in a party.
It seems like in this game classes are more one trick ponies than having classes that have multiple roles.

Necro is like the most jack of all trades class ever. You're too used to subclassing and grimoires.

Necromancer
Reaper 2
Shaman 1
Dragoon 2 sort of

I refuse to use that slutty carcuss and that's probobly what's hurting me.
But hey if that's the price I have to pay to not use that otaku-bait so be it.

You're too good to use either of the female Necros, huh? But you also make it sound like male portraits aren't even up for consideration, and hardline girl-only autists are on the bottom-rung of the hierarchy too.

I don't want those hunks anywhere near my pure girls.

The pro-Untold posts were also all him.

>muh purity

You sound like an autistic otaku to me, friendo.

just make him asexual

Uhhh, I thought the game was mostly about deluding yoursef creating little stories in your head.
I don't think anyone that isn't even a little bit on the autism spectrum would like it.

Well, even shitposters are right sometimes.

even a broken clock is right twice a day