Is it me or is Veeky Forums getting worse than usual with the amount of shitposting and retardisms

Is it me or is Veeky Forums getting worse than usual with the amount of shitposting and retardisms

Or is it summer?

It's always summer.

It's not just you. Shitposting is a summer tradition.

Well yeah Veeky Forums is retarded year-round but it always seems to get worse during the summer

And there's not even too much of a traffic increase to the website overall, its probably faggots from the degenerate boards coming to spread their cancer to boards like this.

I noticed exactly the same.
Some told me that exams are over so lots of faggots burn their free time here now

Alphonse broke the dam and now shitposting is rife.

happens every year. traffic doesnt really change because most anons who have been here for a while will go lurk /diy/ or /out/ and leave the usual boards because
>fucking summer
so yes, same traffic, more faggots from reddit and /b/

Clearly you were not here during the great shitstorm of 2012 that was the introduction of the e92 m3 vs the 5.0 mustang

Every day it's ______ vs mustang. There's a lot of value in them

/pol/ cancer hasn't been removed and is continuing to spread into legitimate boards.

Alphonse has literally nothing to do with /pol/

You're telling me le sad frog shitposts and cuck memes have nothing to do with /pol/?

lol you have not been on this site long at all

>le sad frog shitposts
/r9k/
>golden meme faces/"BTFO!"
/v/
>smug anime girls
/a/
>cuck memes
okay, you win this one

Nothing changes. When it winter here it's summer somewhere else.

Inasmuch as they have to do with all of Veeky Forums.

College exams ended. Shitposters have more freetime.

Cuck is sitewide. Pepe is a legitimate reaction image. Other two are sitewide.

Summer is the worst time to be on Veeky Forums. Anybody even remotely into cars is probably going to be spending most of their summer working on or driving their cars which leaves you with busriders and shitposters as the main posters. I got a few more days until my parts arrive and then I'm outta here for the summer.

this

There are people here who honestly think Civics make good performance cars

Is school out already?

Its an election year. Once the election is over /pol/acks will slink back to their containment board for another 4 years.

>Veeky Forums used to be good what happened guys????

Only sensitive souls whine or even notice shitposting

Grow a pair or just stop tucking them

>immediately resorts to insults instead of any soft of counterargument
I'm not even him but I've never seen so much denial on this board than with civic drivers legitimately thinking their econoboxes are sports cars, if you even question them on it they go full damage control

>counterargument

To what? Shitposting?
Shitposting just begets more shitposting.

There's nothing to say to posters like him or you but to just assume you're underage since you're going to act like it.

>can't deal with the fact that fwd is garbage

>Camarovscivic.jpg
Cry more bus rider

thanks for proving my point, squirt.

I see civic drivers shitposting constantly about actual sports car then they throw massive shitfits when anybody actually responds to them

Gr8 b8 m8 I rate it 0 out of 8

Its been bad forever but got worse(imo) in the last 3-4 or so years. Why i have no idea, maybe just the amount of traffic and how the internets ams evolving into the next gen of shitposting.

Veeky Forums gained popularity and little kids love cars

1+1=2

/v/ got their driver's licenses.

>can't think of anything to post but memes
You're only proving my point

I agree. Even when it was mostly comprised of tripfags, it still wasn't as bad as it is now.

wassa mattah wiff a liell bit ov shit possen mate?

it won't bovva you long just accept it

hol out ya hand
you'll get youssa it

>can't thinking of anything to post but meme shit posts
You're only making yourself look redundant

how fucking new can one be

thinking /pol/ shit belongs in /pol/ is a pretty old thing