/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

EMIYA's time to shine edition

Previous Thread: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160730

>Anniversary Rewards

1. Animation updates to Vlad, Jeanne, and Waver.
2. 30 free quartz.
3. 1/2 AP on all Daily Quests.
4. Higher rate of Great Success and Super Success.
5. 1st Anniversary CE.
6. More strengthening quests
7. One week of anniversary login bonuses.
8. Automatic expansion of Servant and CE inventory sizes to 300. If you spent any Quartz before, you get a refund.
9. ??????
10. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Anniversary Login Bonuses
1) 10Mil QP
2) 100k FP
3) 10 4* ALL exp
4) 10 ATK Fou-Kun Cards
5) 10 HP Fou-Kun Cards
6) 100 Mana Prisms
7) 10 Summoning Tickets

Da Vinci Rateup along with different chapter servants.

Pay to win Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only be used once and it uses paid quartz.

New bond CEs for Mordred, Jack, Nursery Rhyme, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru, Jing Ke, Lu Bu, George, Leonidas and Mozart.

Swimsuit event Details on the 6th

>4* Anniversary Heroines CE
10% attack up, Three stars per turn
>5* Leisure Walk
Crit Weight 400%, Arts up 10%
>5* Participation of the King
Buster 10%, NP charge 50%
>4* Goldfish SCooping
Sure hit, Buster 8% up
>3* Fire Flower
Star gen 5% up, Crit damage 5% up

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E1EDWdY6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tamamo thread

Leave Achilles power level shitposting on the last thread please. Thanks in advance

xth for best Assassin

Am I doing it right?

What where her skills again?

Also why does Konoe keep drawing shitty hands?

Xth for best archer

Anyone got an idea on how to translate Nursery Rhyme's "素敵なあなた" (literally the lovely you) in a way that doesn't sound completely dumb in conversations?

For example her summoning line pretty much starts with "It's nice to meet the lovely you".

>pastebin.com/E1EDWdY6
Also Caesar's up. Working on Dantes right now since I'm unsure of what to do with NR.

Achilles when lads?

Reminder that Achilles is the strongest servant in Apocrypha, and would solo the Stay Night Holy Grail War.

I love my waifu.

You have Nobu but no Shiki?

It's Manaka!

Wasn't the swimsuit event confirmed bullshit though?

Has her time to shine come?

C'mon guys asked so nicely.

Who EMIYA here?

Is it his time?

>素敵なあなた
If this is a pronoun, would "Dear" work?

Why didn't they make Serenity a crit and star generating servant? I know we just got Fuma but its a waste of her Presence Concealment A+ and Independent Action A.

Medb Thread?

Best Archer

Cute

There is literally nothing wrong with Scat.

That's my daughterfu!

Bradamante when?

I can see the ending.

I don't know nip, but would something like "my dear" fit? It seems like something that would come from a fairy tale.

wait why isn't my Nyanta interlude selectable

I've cleared everything up to Camelot

Fuck off, he only thinks it's shitposting because he hates Achilles. It was a lore-based, intelligent discussion and if people don't like that then they can fuck off to reddit to talk about "muh salt".

Ayaka is cuter

your bond

It's what she calls (you), like how she called Alice "the lonely you".

"Dear" is usually how I translate that one word wives use for their husbands. Dunno about using it with NR.

So what will it be?

Well it was nice knowing you.

I love my emperor!

Reddit is filled to the brim with power level discussion though. there's whole posts dedicated to them

should I play undertale?

It's time for smug to shine

Why don't you fuck off back there then seeing as you know so much about it.

Presence Concealment, Territory Creation, and Item Construction.

So basically the best of Caster and Assassin since she was dual summoned.

She may wind up being the first Servant who is either dual class or who can change classes with a skill instead of an NP.

That would explain why it's taken so long for her to be released.

Oh and C Rank Divinity

Nothing about her character is really geared for combat, so her being the instant kill girl makes sense.

>Magecraft => Magecraft (Projection)
>Increase Arts performance (1 turn)
>Turn all cards and NP in Arts card (1 turn)

How's that?

If that's the case, I would personally use the more liberal "dear Master".

ganbatte

so 4 passives. Man i wonder what fgo will give her.

Achilles is pretty shit though, he can't beat Amakusa.

Kosmos and Dromeus kinda make up for it, but the chariot is just a weaker Gordius Wheel, nothing that impressive.

When will Medb have her time to shine?

Mememan buff is 30% NP dmg up on Magecraft screencap this

Sounds better than anything I could come up with, thanks.

I'll bet on crit damage

Male Caster Raids.
Final fight with Solomon.
When you want to have a fun night.

Well done guys, you've ruined another thread within 50 posts. Falseflaggers, tryhard shitposters, you're all cancer.

Hanging Gardens of Babylon is an EX Noble Phantasm that's Anti-World.

Sikera Ušum is a B+ Anti-Army NP.

Either way, she'll have an AOE NP.

cutie pie

fuck off.

That's what people said about Ozzy and then he ended up with a single target NP.

Semiramis personal skill is Dual Summon and Familiar Dove iirc

>The announcement on the 6th is a 100 quartz paid gacha with 2 limited servants guaranteed
Would you?

The only reason people think Achilles is even sightly good is because the black faction in apo had only one servant with divinity (a pretty meh one desu) and because they literally meme about one of his nps and get how it works wrong
Hanging Gardens takes time to create so either they say fuck the lore and bullshit a reason for her to have it so quickly in go or they will go with the second

What the fuck are you talking about?

Semiramis > Ozy.

Level your skills you fucking pleb

I just had a very lethal dosage of super evil loli on another series. Please refrain from posting anymore of them or I might overdose.

It's fine. She just needed a good spanking.

>GOLD and Jannu Alter
Sign me up.

Nobody cared who she was until she removed her mask.

Just fuck my shit up

Congrats.

Dual Summon, i wonder how they'll put spin on that for gameplay purposes. Caster and Assassin are in the same Triangle so having both would make her effective against all 3 things in that triangle.

She'll definitely have a poison based skill.

She can only use Hanging Gardens of Babylon if she's dual summoned. If summoned as a Caster or Assassin normally then her default NP is Sikera Ušum.

Also, Hanging Gardens of Babylon takes three days to be erected and requires raw materials and manual labor to be created as it cannot be constructed with magic.

Unless Nasu asspulls a way around that, she'll be using Sikera Ušum

Semiramiscucks really are on another scale of delusion

Yes

Hey that's pretty good.

Isn't a reality where time is distorted a perfect excuse for her to be able to summon the Hanging Gardens of Babylon without constructing it from the ruins of Babylon?

Nobody cared who she was until she ended up being cute as fuck in Camelot.

Jesus. Stare at pic related instead.

What skill and NP he will have /fgog/

Please don't let it be Darius 4.0 with rushing Golems

>one of the best 4* Sabers
>criminally underrated 5* Saber

I don't get your misery, user

probably, but what would the hanging gardens even do from a gameplay perspective? Shit load of buffs for the team like Tamamo and Jannu NP?

Adam

Of course it's awesome, nursery Rhyme broke me.

Adam

>Nero and Atilla
Not ba-
>NR
Wow fuck you

Achilled is good, but when compared to other top tiers, he just isn't that impressive. Only the shield is impressive. Speed is good, but Brynhild tried the same and in the end Proto Arthur ended up getting accustomed to the speedblitz.

Basically hold onto that shield because your speed won't even be that good against someone competent at close combat.

>skill
Jew
Andalusian
Nobody likes him
>NP
People confusing him with the other Solomon

Slut.

And even his shield which is said to be able to crush other people might not even be that great for attacking since he literally never fucking used it that way and we don't know how good it would actually be

Oh yeah, a shit load of servants have divinity and/or a divine construct, Fuyuki grail war had CU, Herc, Artoria and Gilgamesh, only Caster, Medusa and Assassin would be badly impaired and EMIYA might be able to trace a weak Divine Construct

It's Anti-World and they expressly state that it's more of a "floating weapon" than a garden or fortress.

I'd say it probably has some kind of orbital strike laser or something - but Helena already ripped off Independence Day.

Also, since Semi is likely going to be one of the big bads in Babylonia, her and the other enemy Servants will probably use it as their base.

>People confusing him with the other Solomon
kek

Balmung not being considered a divine construct is still bullshit if you ask me

Well, just looking at that spire in the center suggest that it's for firing some kind of beam.

>Semi is likely going to be one of the big bads in Babylonia
>this meme again

>in the end Proto Arthur ended up getting accustomed to the speedblitz.
He spent most of the time running in the opposite direction and either parried or dodged her strikes and swings, but b never actually got a shot in himself until she stopped moving around so much.

Nah, this is how you do it.

Semiramis is cool

1 year of Riyo.

Is he one of the best things that could have come from F/GO?