Be yonest would you invest anything if you got a check for 10 million

Be yonest would you invest anything if you got a check for 10 million

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ehK2yDj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course, what use would be blowing it all away? I'd invest maybe 8 mil so I don't have to work my ass off so hard the rest of my life, spend 1 mil on a nice house, truck, car and boat, and save the other 1 mil for a rainy day.

>9 mil in treasury titles
>12% per year return, with taxes and inflation already deduced (16.5% gross atm) ,only expires in 2035, taxes only on withdrawal, increased value with recovering economy and SELIC reduction will increase it's value even more when selling
>reinvest when expired
>????
>profit, never work again

Brazil ain't so bad for the rich

try r9k

>buying a depreciating asset
Kek
Poorfags I swear.

>having money for the sake of having money
>buying new
why do you fall for the worst memes imaginable?

>max out Roth IRA every year
>buy enough NUGT stocks on Robinhood to bring down my average price to a reasonable number.
>proceed crom their trading bluechips for a few dollarydoos until I understand what to do and then throw a couple thousand at a time

Take 5 Mil, dump it into a series of ASX dividend shares.
Woolworths, its shit low now, the company internally has been driven to hit $40 since i was a manager with them, and it will happen. So its a value play as well
Wesfarmers
Metcash

Then the big 4 banks
Then a few random miners with exposure to india for iron ore. JSM/Bispat will take most of the in country stock, so the groups needing it for the belt and loop projects will need to source it from somewhere - China has its own needs so wont be passing theirs over any time soon.

with the remaining 5 mil.

Take 1 out, find a sub part share - under 1 cent, with a high asset per share value and buy my way into the top 5 share holders. Corporate raiding is illegal, but influence can still steer the ship if you throw enough money into the hole. That'd be my shits and giggles day job.

My hobby would be buying failing small businesses and either flipping them, or bringing them into my larger collection of assets.

I'll be paid from my dividend stock every 6 months- fully franked. I don't have much i want in life and don't believe in buying sports cars to flash the cash.

money shouldn't stop growing once you get it and neither should you/

>not building a secret prepper bunker
Cmon now

add that and a M939 to my list in :^)

Are hookers and cocaine an investment?

maybe if you become a dealing pimp :^)
I hear it can be very profitable

Every single fucking dime of it user. Why the fuck wouldnt you...

un grande autisto

>House depreciating asset
>Car, truck, and boat
>Forbidden if you have 8 mil invested.

Nah.

Nah dude.

>invest all 10 mill
>live off ~10% profits while reinvesting the other 90%

Plan your trist funds for the next 3 generations. Or in my case since i got my balls cut last week... living family, nieces and nephews.

Trust fund cause 95% of people van fuck up a fortune almost as much as my wife could fuckup a wet dream. Wich is almost always...

In any case if they arent fucking stupid they can invest the trustfund money and get rich.

>$1 million on nice but not over the top house for me
>$1 million to parents
>$1 million to sister
>$1 million in muni bonds
>$3 million in diversified stocks (spread the investment out over time to avoid a crash)
>$3 million in income properties

>Or in my case since i got my balls cut last week
lmao fucking cuck

500k pad
2 mil to pay off my friend's credit card debt
the rest i'd throw in a rental property, index fund, stock, land, CD, bond, etc.

would spend all day jerking off probably

>2 mil to pay off my friend's credit card debt

explain this nao

You just watched the trailer for ballers, stop pretending you know anything you waste of air

Prob spend $1 mil on instruments, recording equipment, car, and misc bullshit
$1 mil on a house off in San Bruno, including renovations.
$6 mil on the market
The other 2 mil would be "fuck you" money, I'd keep my job as a stocker until I decide to quit

1.5M-2M apartment in downtown Chicago with nice view of the city.

2M in income generating properties, probably an apartment complex or 2.

6M in stocks, bonds, CDs. etc.. with a 60/40ish allocation.

seriously. elaborate

>1 million for a property in WA, build own house in it.
>take remainder of the first million and put in savings account for house if it needs repairs, etc
>500k in a checking
>start fun store and keep 250k in emergency account for the store
>put remainder in CDs and stocks that yield dividends

>an apartment complex or 2
>for 2M
is housing this cheap in burgerland?
holy shit here a smallish apartment goes north of 150k

Invest in a 1 year CD yielding 1.25%. Live NEET off $125K a year pre tax.

Came here to post this. Investing with ten mil in the bank is foolish (how rich must you fuckers be), unless you invest in necessities. I'd get the bunker loaded with food for years, water filtration/water, entertainment and medicine. Guns for sure.

A reasonable house above ground with a garage and a decent car with stuff I can work on it with. I'd pay bills years in advance. I'd set my mother up til death, same for little and twin sis. I'd put 500k in checking for clothing/groceries/toiletries for a few years and have the rest (maybe 1.5 mil at this point) in gold somewhere.

Go to a law firm like mosec Fonseca or whatever. Have them invest the money in secure investments. Save on taxes. Retire.

Also buy a house with 1mil, and go on a cruse ship world tour to fuck hookers. But will only go to good places like Europe etc. Not some nigger country like Africa.

only one way to find out. gimme 10mil and document what i do. sell documentary as get rich quick program get your 10 mil back and then some = profit

Sure I would but I would also throw away money for things I don't need out of pure materialism.. shit like;

>Nice place, hotels n shit
>G 4x42, F12 Berlinetta
>Platin Day Date
>Hookers
>Parties
etc etc..

who gives a fuck

well memed

>yfw this guy is probably 15, browsing on an ipad his grandparents bought him for christmas 2 years ago, and has all of $36 to his name (part of it was allowance money, the other part was from selling an xbox game to his friend)

This.

Also I will only buy the house after travelling for a year so that the interest on the ten million principle can cover the cost and I don't have to loose money.

Yes. I'd buy property.

Stocks, funds, and the like all devalue. The only way a house can devalue is if it falls the fuck down.

Mind you, with 10 million, I could probably buy up half a new-build estate and rent it out.

>The only way a house can devalue is if it falls the fuck down.
wrong

>1yr CD
>over 1%
keep dreaming buddy

End of the day, you've still got a house that you can live in, or rent out for income.

I would place $2,000,000 in the most stable crypto currency I can find. Probably ETH, but I might as well just buy BTC for it.

I would spend $1,000,000 on a NICE house in some cheap-ish state like Alaska, Oregon or Minnesota. I would then give the remaining money to banksters and just live off the interest while I neet around on Veeky Forums on my triple screen setup under my skyview ceiling.

there are a few active ones.

>having money for the sake of having money
more like having money for the sake of interest.
$10mil has a yearly interest of $500k easily which should be enough for your every need.

>putting all your eggs in one basket
lel

Id invest everything. Even if it does extremely poor Id still have over a hundred K per year, which is much more than I need.

my gf got a 1mil trust fund and is currently wasting it on an English degree, it's not all bad though.

Only dipshits would not

I would invest in plenty of things

I would diversify it into a few index funds that track the S&P 500 and invest a million into a small business.

discord.gg/ehK2yDj