Why do niggers always ask for an amount thats 3 times the value of the car when it was new...

Why do niggers always ask for an amount thats 3 times the value of the car when it was new? This guy wants 75K forhis used Maxima

newyork.craigslist.org/stn/cto/5546263751.html

Other urls found in this thread:

10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
mailinator.com/
bing.com/search?q=anonymous email service&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the remaining amount on their car loan.

>$75K
>used maxima

I think he meant $7500.

let's write him an email one word at a time

will report back later today with letter. I'll start

Hello!

nigger

please

>76k miles
>NEED A FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARM

Die

Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England

and

ur

Rot

Car

THE CAR IS IN GOOD CONDUCTION

in

he has his number on there too. maybe we should text him dank memes

Niggertown

Letter reads as follows (so far, with necessary modifications as to ensure fluency)

Hello nigger,

Please die and rot in niggertown.

Also,

Dear seller,

I'm interested in the car and I'm actually considering to buy it if its conditions are good and the regular scheduled manteinance has been executed correctly, as it appears to be according to your insertion.

I have a question: does the interior smell of nigger?

Thanks in advance.

go

Back

to

five spaces

to

cesspool

Africa

He meant to put 7500, slipped up by adding an extra 0 it happens i guess.

Faggot

So now it is

Hello nigger,

Please die and rot in Niggertown. Also, go back to cesspool Africa faggot.

Your

Your

white

Thanks for that addition! Now it is:

Hello nigger,

Please die and rot in Niggertown. Also, go back to your cesspool Africa faggot.

you people are sad children.

THE CAR IS IN

GOOD CONDUCTION
O
O
D

C
O
N
D
U
C
T
I
O
N

Is the letter complete?

car

is

a

>tfw my car isnt good conduction

Doodooshit

severely

overpriced

horseshit

-Dongler

Hello nigger,

Please die and rot in Niggertown. Also, go back to your cesspool Africa faggot. Your car is a Doodooshit. It is severely overpriced horseshit.

this. Dude's way in over his head on his loan, probably had his last car loan rolled into it.

>tfw he's trying to get you to pay off the mortgage for him and his mommas ghetto houses that are rolled into the loan with the car

>tfw no anonymous email sending services to send him hatespeech with

>Your car is a Doodooshit
I have a morbid sense of humor but this shit like this always cracks me up

Send the letter

Got you covered senpai

10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
mailinator.com/

should I do it ?? is it long enough

>>tfw no anonymous email sending services to send him hatespeech with
bing.com/search?q=anonymous email service&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN

Add in "Kill yourself and take other niggers with you.

Love, Veeky Forums"

sent

Those allow you to receive email anonymously but send email with a fake address

>anonemail

Now we're talking but

>bing

proof? Also, someone text it to him lol

oh god this is good

let's hope no nigger screencaps this and posts it on plebbit

This makes the most sense

Did you take that screenshot across a 3 monitor widescreen setup?

t. poor slavshit posting from a 1366x768 netbook

no only one, you want to complain i will

>Did you take that screenshot across a 3 monitor widescreen setup?

>3 monitor widescreen setup
>1538x24
>1538
>even 1080p has 1920 horizontal pixels

Fucking wow.

Now we wait

>nerd rage

stahp

shot him an email warning him he's about to recieve hatemail. hpefully he ignores you idiots.

why u do dis

Thats ok, we can text him

well to be honest, you started it first so now you gotta take it

Already done

inb4 fbi tracks everyone's ip down for racist hate speech

Original offer: THE CAR IS IN GOOD CONDUCTION, JUST HAVE A LITTLE DENT ON THE PASSENGER DOOR. AND NEED A FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARM, THAT'S ABOUT IT. NEGOTIATABLE ON SERIOUS INQUIRIES
As posted: Nissan black altima with dull cloudy surface shine in sunlight. It has been washed, so that clean but cloudy surface means the clearcoat was neglected. The paint has some rub marks marring upper surfaces and a lot of rub marks marring the top of the bumper in front of the trunk. So various heavy things were dragged into the trunk over the bumper thus marring the clearcoat.

The sides of the car are much shinier than the rear vertical surfaces and trunk lid, so people may have spent a lot of time leaning against the back of this car. The repeated rubbing on the back painted suggests the car was parked nose-in and people would then hang around and lean on the back.

Don't know what other evaluations can be made without seeing the car in person. It has front control arm damage, so if that arm has a scratch in it, then the car had run over some sort of obstacle. The rear tire might have also hit the same obstacle so additional inspection of undercarriage is needed on a hoist.

Is there a way to check police records to see if a car VIN or plate was ever involved in a crime?

It's a Maxima, not an Altima.

>THIS CAR IS IN GOOD CONDUCTION

What did he mean by this?

It's an efficient oven shaped to look like a car

But can it cook a sick roast?

No it has a broken control arm

>No it has a broken control arm

So the car has been driven with a broken control arm. The problems became worse and worse, so now it is time to get rid of the car. The seller probably thought to set a high price of $75,000 so that there would be room to negotiate the price down to make the buyer feel good at getting the car at half price or so.

I just don't like the idea that the continued to be driven around.

I kinda feel bad for this guy, and i usually hate these people.

>I kinda feel bad for this guy, and i usually hate these people.
The car's problem was probably made worse by driving it around some more until it probably was too risky with new york's infamous pothole problem in certain neighborhoods.

It's heavily implied that you are supposed to have some balls and be able to negotiate a lower price you giant, beta pussy.

This..this guy gets it

Front fender is fucked and the bumper has clearly been replaced and poorly painted and fitted.

*mortgage

I agree with your opinion. The front bumper has some fitting evenly with the fender area, so there was some sort of accident. Since the bumper doesn't look all mangled and torn, that means it was either re-installed poorly or the underlying frame still has enough bent parts that the new bumper won't go back on perfectly evenly with all the other gaps.

One would think an official computerized alignment frame would do things properly. If this care had those bumper support bars re-bent by amateurs using jacks and timbers against a wall to get a termporary cosmetic improvement in the fitting, I'd say the damage was increased by their shenanigans. But no idea until you inspect the car in person. You'll need to jack this car up and see what else went on. If you see some long scratch marks underneath, then it must have bottomed out on a high speed chase, so look for long marks on the bottom. Police chases are fun, but not for the history of a car you are possibly buying for $75,000.

As long as it isn't "Hey bro, let's deal. Show up with the $75,000 cash in person by yourself at 656 Assassin Street at 11:30PM."

This post made me laugh harder that anything I've seen on Veeky Forums in ages.

My sides are in another fucking dimension

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS PICTURE OCCUR??????

HOW IS HIS HAND THERE??????

WHY WOULD HE WRAP HIS ARM ALL THE AWAY AROUND THE FRONT SEAT FOR A PICTURE FROM THE BACKSEAT?????

Wat

Looks like the seat is reclined back so he could get a better shot and is just resting his arm on it.
Come on man.

It'd be more interesting if someone got the VIN and then got a report for the car in that VIN thread.

Because you're a retard for not realising it's a typo.

Should I text him for the vin?

>Trip fag calling anyone a retard

Hows that civic?