>78 degrees outside
>85 degrees inside
>fan in the window

Reeeee when are they fixing the ac

Reminder refugees here ----> discord.gg/DXA76

But we have a thread, why do we need a place for refugees right now

because the mods are trying to disrupt and separate our general consensus

they delete the OP now

so we should beef it up with some new truths.

well, you all should, I'm preparing for my trip

>tfw Yuri confirmed girl

because the threads are frequently deleted

second

>maintaining IPs

>phoneposting

If you want the janitor gone you have to put in the effort.

So far man seems to be the only one who cares about the future of kspg

threads are to be maintained to annoy the janitor but they cannot thrive.

and to co-ordinate their thriving instead of relying on a self-organizing autonomous system (unreliable) a centralized location is ideal

twitter.com/JerrySeinfeld/status/759236173265039361
Was beeposter a viral marketer?

What if MAN is just promoting the idea of SQUAD shills to make us more amenable to other shills?

love this logical flip. man sensitizing us to shills is part of a Jerry Seinfeld pr campaign?

There was a big Reddit post about bee movie the day before that shit started. Might be a shill. Who cares? I'm never gonna watch that garbage

>treating threads diminutively
don't give up the ship, Angey user.

:^)

fat nigger

Doing laundry kspg!

kys

kerbalisfun pls

I saw Scott Manley at a convenience store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be an asshole and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Snickers bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by hulloing really loudly.

I do not personally regard the whole of the remaining cities of Germany as worth the bones of one British Grenadier.

I saw Scott Manley once. My girlfriend and I were on vacation in California, staying at a friends place. We were at the Carnival with one of our other friends on a late Thursday, right before dusk. I heard laughing coming from the center of a small crowd, maybe seven or eight people. Walking up, the crowd turned and parted a little. Inside it were two men wearing heavy clothing in the summer, they looked sweaty, or greasy, maybe. They were high-fiving continuously and making guttural noises.

"Scott?" I say, without thinking. Before I even realize it, he's spun around, his shirt is wide open, his hairless chest beneath gleaming an off-color shade of white. His eyes lock with mine. "Hullo!" he says. "Thank god you know him “ one of the crowd members mumble into my ear. “ One man says they've been here for six hours... we were about to call 911, they just wouldn't stop high-fiving, and I think one of them shit himself a little.”

"Hullo!" Scott yells, almost of the top of his lungs. 6 or 7 immediately begin to back away. "I'm Scott Manley!" Surprised, I choke out: ”Yes, I kno-"

"And today we're talking about physics! What makes the seats on that spinning attraction there splay out like that?"

"Look, Scott, why don't you go home?" My girlfriend asks. Scott looks over at her with exaggerated eye movements. His upper jaw muscles are twinging repeatedly, flitting about, making his entire jaw move slightly.

"Antigravity." He said. "They generate their own antigravity. Okay. We've got a lot more to cover, ooh, let's do the house of mirrors next, I want to show what’s on the other side of a black hole!”

Scott followed us around all night, even back to our friends place. He just opened the fridge and started drinking the beer. Eventually he found a bottle of Gin and killed it too. We kicked him out when took a massive steamer in his pants and told us it’s what astronauts do.

It's amazing how we went from searching kspg to searching shitposting

Well done Scruffy.

Is kspg the gayest general?

ksp still works

this is a manpost btw

you seem Angry about this place existing

I just want you to shit up /wtg/ MAN. /kspg/ should continue existing sure but I want more generals to be ruined :^)

Giving up the nappy dug out.