Blade and Soul General - /bnsg/

787 post edition

>/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan, Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest, Wild Springs, Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG (embed)

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude (embed)

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX (embed)

>Lewd Folder
bnslewds.imgur.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10900101
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/US PVP RANKS AS OF/
youtube.com/watch?v=0iw1EnLvm88
youtube.com/user/ratboygenius/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hugs #1

Crimson #2

Xth for Kyoppi is still a fucking asshole.

Hugs are for deprived lyns
cease doing it in public

Daily reminder to ignore avatarshit threads.

Xth for school swimsuit

I want to swim with Taeyo!

Do the American thing and vote!

strawpoll.me/10900101

Fuck off with this degeneracy in EU prime time

Disgusting

if you call me a beaver again I'll kill you

It's pretty nice!

How about awkward almost-hugs done with a hover hand?

No surprise there.

Mmmhmm. It's super nice... Too bad I only took this one screenshot. :_:

L O L I

Comparing the two now side-by-side, I can see now your Jin is much better looking then mine. It was mostly the hair style that reminded me of her. Guess I can safely leave her buried in the Cinderlands then.

W-what?

196817 @ maku/fran

*sniff*

>Azurling will never hug me
Why live?

She's literally a hugslut though? She even made an NA character to hug everyone from there as well.

I want to rape some sluts today.

>shotalock will never come back to 3v3 with you
Why even live?

the term is hugrapist

xth for #1 swimsuit

>tfw have hugged Azurelyn but never got hugged by her
Show up to the pre-maintence Veeky Forums meet ups user. Azurelyn is always hugging anyone that will stand still long enough.

>never been hugged by Azurling
Just kill me now t b q h

I have no idea what class to play.

Why not Blade Dancer? Seriously. We always need more Lynbois in this thread.

if you have shit ping play summoner or warlock

if you're eu play sin

if you're na play fm

Trust me on this one and go WL.

You could go FM its like the easiest class but amazing dps.

Do you at least know which race you'd like to be? That could narrow it down a bit. Are you completely new to the game or making an alt?

When do these occur?

>pre-maintence Veeky Forums meet ups
Gee I wonder?

How kissable would I need to make him?

NA. Are there just a lack of FMs?

Was looking into them a bit, I'll keep it in mind.

I played a bit in beta, but haven't played since. Would rather pick class then race instead of race then class.

roll a dice
>1 - sin
>2 - des
>3 - bm
>4 - fm
>5 - kfm
>6 - wl
>7 - sf
>8-0 stop playing this game

Oh my...

eu has too many sins

na has too many fm

it's not a issue though so play what you want

>when do pre-maintenance meetups occur

>when do pre-maintenance meetups occur

i think FM is the most popular class in the game.

it's extremely easy to do insane damage in PVE, but in pvp fm consistently comes in last for the # of high ranking players (only above warlock which is considered the hardest class to do well with)

>How kissable would I need to make him?
Very. You don't want to be the only unkissable lynboi in the thread, right?

I usually sleep when these occur pls no bully
What is the minimum on joining the cross server? I don't have NA chars

needs more giant chicks

Shattered Dreams 4

Maybe some day the money will come

NA #198805

>fm is bad in pvp
Herewegoagain.jpg

Cottage cheese

>you will never swooce right in Azu's embrace while others are watching

FM pvp relies on timings and combos. If you let them freecast you to death you're REALLY BAD

Who else /hopingthenextdrinkfinallyendsitall/ here?

>[insert class here] pvp relies on timings and combos. If you let them freecast you to death you're REALLY BAD

>Herewegoagain.jpg

don't put words in my mouth user.i simply stated a fact that you could easily cite yourself from the data that the guy used to post every week.

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/US PVP RANKS AS OF/

if you want to talk about how in "MUH OPINION FMS ARE STRONG" then fuck off since this isnt about your silver opinion

post lewds

I have user.
You can if you truly believe in yourself.

Alright. Thanks for the feedback at least, I'll keep it in mind.

Good point.

I'm like halfway through Act 3 on my sin alt. Suddenly it seems too laggy to pull of stealth reliably like it was at lower levels. Should I have gone with WL instead? I don't think I can survive the Cinderlands again.

relog

We've been over this, if you really think your 2-tab permachill healshitting rangeclass is weak in pvp just because the playerbase is made of idiots that picked it because they couldn't manage to not stand in every boss attack you'e beyond help

Lag is temporary

Grinding for gear is forever.

What if I told you...

and bear with me here

that the reason there aren't FM's at the top of the ladder...

is not because the class is bad...

are you still with me?

but because all the good FM's who actually pvped don't play anymore

does that make sense?

Screw that noise user. Put the drink down and make today great. Trump will be proud of you.

FM requires an IQ of at least 100 to play well and low ping. The problem is most people don't have low ping cause these servers are garbo.

People are waking up and coming on. You using any routing software? That usually helps enough to keep your ping low. If not no biggy user. Stick with what you find fun.

Hugs are not a slutty thing.
Just show yourselves so I could hug more people that I missed ;_;

Also, I don't think I'll be able to join any pre-maintenance meet ups any time soon, since my vacation is over. /tired

>all the good players of ONE CLASS left the game but the other ones didn't

so was there a group meeting where all the good fms decided this or what? you sound like you know more than me, enlighten me about how that happens.

a class that has the highest population but also the SECOND LOWEST number of plat/diamond players..hmmmm

>a class that has the highest population but also the SECOND LOWEST number of plat/diamond players..hmmmm

because most people stick to pve and FM is clearly the best class for it you fuckin retard

just because you're shit at the class doesn't mean that it's bad in pvp

>FM requires an IQ of at least 100 to play well and low ping.
So whats kyoppis excuse?

Boy am I glad that she's frozen in there and that we're out here and that she's the sherriff and we're frozen out here and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here.
But what I wanna know is where's the cave Mei?

Another fellow gts fetishist?

Who are you?

hugs are very slutty

your desire for public physical contact is nothing short of a fetish

i always enjoy how you try to make it personal when there is literally data over 2 seasons to support fms being weak

take off your idiot glasses for once please

My hero

>a class that has the highest population but also the SECOND LOWEST number of plat/diamond players..hmmmm
Thank god this guy
saved me from spelling it out for you again

It felt like this the first time through too. No fps drops at all through Act 1 and then things start getting a bit stuttery. My ping is always decent and it's really not the responsiveness, it's just that the screen will constantly have very brief freezes.

It's also not just this session but rather over the course of a few days.

>/owg/
Please go and stay go

>3/4

Come say hi to a tall lyn

What? Are you trying to imply you can't like a guy and hate his gf?

What'd she ever do to you though? Or are you just jealous and trying to get my attention?

I bet you just want to see me wearing tight pants for you, big guy.

Ghoul is pretty tall for a lyn imo

I second in making a lynboi BD because YES. If you aren't too hung up on customizing your character and just want a fun to play class, go for it! At least I think it's fun to play, need the boys to back me up. Welcome back, you have plenty to do to keep you interested in this game. If you don't like melee classes, you should probably go for a warlock!

Not me. Looking forward to my next drink and so should you! I hope things get better for you user.

wake me up

Fixed rolls

>1 - sin
>2 - des
>3 - bm
>4 - fm
>5 - kfm
>6 - wl
>7 - sf
>8 - sum
>9 - bd
>0 or dubs - stop playing

LiJoinsTheLobby.mp4 youtube.com/watch?v=0iw1EnLvm88

Don't listen to these people. You don't want to make a Rat. You'll be made fun of forever. People will snicker at you when you join the lobby and not tell you why but really it's because you're a rat that spins a lot.

Kyoppi is a good FM. Poor guy gets bullied so hard in these threads.

His bullying is pretty warranted though. Regardless of his skill as FM (even if he refuses to take criticism on abilities) as a person that is his biggest fault.

But its not like the rest of bnsg is any better either

As he claims "he has played it since release" and he always bashes other fms for being a bandwagon fm. he deserves it

He talked down to SP like he knew what he was talking about (turned out kyoppi was wrong shocker!) Kyoppi is shit

lyns are not rats you BULLY

some random user

I'll roll with this, and see if I'm happy or not with the result.

I don't want to be made fun of for playing a tilt-a-whirl rat, but thinks the class is fun. Maybe as an alt.

Why does Kyoppi die so much

I main a BD and it's pretty fun. I played a WL on the side and between the two, I enjoy [playing my BD more. It feels like you have more options to approach a situation, and more options to leave said situation.

BD is the best class

Oh don't get me wrong like any red blooded animal I enjoy teasing Kyoppi as well but it's just turned outright nasty. I get we aren't a hugbox but at the same time I didn't think we was the type to kick a guy when he's down.

Don't be silly Lila. Here's a youtube of Lyn gameplay videos just proving they're rats youtube.com/user/ratboygenius/videos

Don't listen to Mimi user, shes impure. Never listen to anything that holds your hand and doesn't blush.

please fart in my mouth

I've seen that rack before.

Don't be bully

I'm not sure if this is Lyn propaganda or anti-propaganda or what anymore.

What if I fart on the entire area?

*FRRRPT*

Hot.