My girlfriend wants to buy a 2010 Acura TSX that has 90k miles for $11,000. How do I talk her out of it...

My girlfriend wants to buy a 2010 Acura TSX that has 90k miles for $11,000. How do I talk her out of it? Her family owns all Acuras and she thinks it's justifiable paying for a rebadged Honda because of a luxury badge.

Other urls found in this thread:

cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2010-Acura-TSX-c21784#listing=140804628
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acura_CSX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how did u get a gf? was it hard?

>2010 Acura TSX
Tell that whore to buy this instead
cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2010-Acura-TSX-c21784#listing=140804628

It looks so boring, No excitement or anything.

many acuras aren't simply "rebadged" hondas. they have different powertrains, different sheetmetal, and considering her entire family owns acuras, probably evoke different emotional responses.

tell her to get and older TSX or RSX. she'll spend less money, she'll "have an acura", and nothing of value will be lost if she totals it like the dumbshit she probably is.

Tell her to get TL SH-AWD with 6 speed manual.

That shit is the bees knees of Acura.

Yes they are. The TSX is literally a rebadged Euro Accord.

Name one Acura car you can buy new (except the NSX) that isn't using a Honda platform/engine. Pro tip: you can't.

does she spit or swallow?

do you get free sex whenever you want?

Buy her a civic and put the logo on the front

>euro accord

yeah, something we don't get in the us market. can't be a rebadge if it never existed in this market in the first place.

>name one acura car without a honda platform or engine
they're all honda platforms and engines because honda produces all of these vehicles. do you not know what rebadging means?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acura_CSX

What was the point of rebadging Hondas for the Burger market?

>Yes they are. The TSX is literally a rebadged Euro Accord.

Honda Euro Accord is a honda car.
Acura TSX is a honda car.
Therefore, TSX is a rebadge of the Euro Accord and not the other way around because the Accord is the standard production car and the TSX is supposed to be the higher end or luxury brand for honda.

to fill in the gaps in domestic market lineups? who knows what the point was. acura is failing/has failed as a luxury brand; whatever the "point" was doesn't mean much if it didn't work.

>What was the point of rebadging Hondas for the Burger market?

Many dealerships make more money from servicing than from selling the cars in the first place. A rebadge means there are large commonality cost savings due to greater quantity in mass production in addition to greater profits in the servicing lifespan of that car. There is also cost and time savings from safety and engineering qualification tests if the USA organizations allow use of european results. Advertising can be recycled with minor changes.

Solid car, id get the sh awd wagon.

>the point
>your heads
My point was that Acura offers nothing different than rebadged Honda cars with slightly different styling and options. The guy I was replying to said they AREN'T rebadged Hondas, which they obviously are.

I mean, over here they sell fine as Honda. Plenty of newer Civics and Accords on the road, and only a handful are ricers.

Canadians were literally doing thi

Did Canada not get Civics? I mean how can any Canadian justify buying one?

>eurofags don't know the diff between honda and acura

lel

>WELL THEY ALL USE THE K24
>NEVERMIND THE PLATFORMS AND STYLING ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ITS STILL A HAWNDUH

any this, son,, is what you are going have for the rest of your life if you marry her

she will not change.....

New acura is very much not worth compared to lexus. Old acura had a powerful v6 and cheap cars though.

would it have killed Acura to at least put a window chrome trim?

>Yes they are. The TSX is literally a rebadged Euro Accord.

And the problem with that is...?

>Canadians were literally doing thi

Can confirm. I drive my parent's hand me down Acura 04 EL which is basically a 04 Civic with a leather interior and Acura logos everywhere.

>how do I talk her out of it

Two words: you can't