Does Veeky Forums believe in murder?

>be me
>Travel 3 hours to go buy a car
>happy as a lamb about to buy my car
>show up
>knock on door
>''hey sorry guy meant to text you must've forgot but I sold the car this morning''
>"What do you mean you sold it I fucking texted you if we're good you said yes
>"Yeah I sold it not to long after that"
>So you didn't fucking think to text, or CALL? even a fucking e-mail?"
>"Like I said skipped my mind"
>"Oh okay that innocent eh, here I'll skip your mind"

I fucking punched this idiot in the face at his door step. I'm not proud of what I did but holy fuck, that's literally 6 hours of wasted time on my behalf and money for gas.

What the fuck just makes you rage Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5GcXBIOvXIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>things that happened

>never have rage boiled over that you act on it
not all of us keep it in like a good beta male

That's the problem with craigslist, these people are ultra shitty in real life and feel they're number one so they have no obligation to you as a human being to be courteous

>>"Oh okay that innocent eh, here I'll skip your mind"
Hahaha

>I fucking punched this idiot in the face at his door step.

Have fun with the assault charges fampai.

>things that happened

pray he doesnt know your name or where you live

He knows my first name and I was coming from 3 hours away that's it, has my phone number obviously and e-mail address but the fact I'm 3 hours away aught to cover it

>Mr Police Officer Sir a man punched me!
>>OK sir do you have any witnesses or an identification of said man?
>no Sir but here is his phone number and email address! And his name is Steve!

Well what car was it?

>not taking his wallet while he was on the ground in pain

You would've had the money for 2 cars user

03 s2000 with 90k miles

Oh. You're good then. I murdered a hooker in CA but the fact that I live in NY has me covered.

>Murder
>punching some one
now now user, let's not go full sperglo--oh shit you already did

>what do you mean, police can use the internet?
>wait, you meant police can use phones too?

OP is fucked and hopefully will enjoy the assault charge

I'll tell ya exactly what will happen
>I'd like to report an assault
>Okay who?
>[Insert Name]
>Last name?
>I don't know it, he said he came from 3 hours away, I do have his phone number and e-mail address
>3 Hours away?.... Okay, that's not our jurisdiction, any witnesses?
>No, no one else saw it
>Ok then we'll DEFINITELY look into it [eye roll]

So many betas in this thread scurred

Yes I believe in murder. I'm sure it exists.

I think the more relevant question is does murder believe in Veeky Forums

>America fit into a single post
This user is fucking brilliant.

Murder should be legal as a crime of passion in that situation. Faggot had it coming, user. Doing God's work.

It's better to believe in Jesus instead of murder. Murder won't save you.

I have no clue what I'd do in that situation, this did happen to me a couple years ago, but I only traveled 2 hours both ways. I was pissed but not that angry, 6 hours of travel for nothing and gas money is pretty intense, at least you had a road trip-ish?

I was with a buddy who was gonna drive my dd back, it's just shitty because I wasted his time for nothing because this seller was a dipshit

I have been in this situation before. Drove 2.5 hours to see a FC that had a hole in the side of the engine, guy flat out lied to me that it was driveable.

I didn't get angry though, I became erect. What does that mean?

>implying the cop wouldn't call the phone company and get OPs name
>implying striking a man in his residence after threatening him isn't assault and battery or aggravated assault
>implying cops don't care about felonies
>implying cops won't serve warrants from different counties/states
>hurr durr betas R scurrd
wew lad prepare ur anus

There are definitely situations where murder will in fact save you. Ask George Zimmerman.

That you turn into Patrick Bateman

he could simply deny everything and without witnesses it goes nowhere

Fucking betas everywhere. One punch should not be a felony.

>crying about the law
true alpha detected

>Taking control of your life and not being cucked on

What would you do, walk a way like a wittle boy and have an ice cream cone to make yourself fweel a wittle better?

Good on you OP fuck that guy.

>making "being alpha" this much hard work
kek

>driving 3 hours to buy a 13 year old honda
>not a cuck
pick one

also I hope that dude files a civil suit against you as well, OP

>offended lower chaste betas

>implying I don't live in a castle doctrine state
>implying I wouldn't have shot OP on the spot
>implying I sell miata knock-offs to faggots like OP
implying: the thread

Depends who is doing the punching

You're too beta to shoot anyone, hell you can tell you're beta just by the way you type, fag

Are you a fucking idiot?

Cops won't even investigate a crime if it's just "This guy punched me"

>no witnesses
>no record that you even showed up
>all guy has is an email and first name

No police force is going to waste their time, specially with cross-jurisdictional communication on such a shit-tier accusation, true or not, they don't know that

>posting gifs of a fictional character you wish you were because you're still a teenage edgelord
lel

itt
tough teenagers act like they're going to shoot somebody for getting decked

Do you bring your gun with you every time you answer the door?

>doorbell rings
>/k/ommando opens door while awkwardly trying to one-hand a moist nugget at whoever is at the door
>it's the FedEx guy with your monthly shipment of tendies and Dew from Amazon Pantry
>awkwardly sign for package and try to carry it inside while keeping gun trained on delivery guy
>drop box
>can of Dew bursts inside, leaking through box
>drop gun trying to pick up box
>it goes off, shooting the FedEx truck
>cops get called
>get arrested for multiple felonies

>anime board
>fictional characters
>being this insecure

>>it's the FedEx guy with your monthly shipment of tendies and Dew from Amazon Pantry

This guy didn't forget about you. He had multiple buyer deals going for the car at the same time in case a deal "fell through". That way, he is sure to get rid of the car. I was treated as a "backup deal" before. The seller would keep on delaying the purchase date to a later date since he was busy or something came up. Then one day no more notifications. When I contacted him, he said he had sold it. Thus, I had both my opportunity cost time wasted (as I had stopped looking once I committed to a deal) as well as direct time wasted plus the irritation factor. It didn't matter that my deal was first and that he had committed to it.

>still trying to act like a tough guy to impress anons on an anime website

>I fucking punched this idiot in the face at his door step

Thank you. I've wanted to do that before but was always chicken about it. Never admit to it and you will be fine. As soon as you get a lawyer, he will tell you you are not obligated to answer questions.

>what are medical records?
>what are phone records?
>wait, you mean the victim can also be a witness?
you are literally retarded, he has OPs phone number

>multiple felonies
unlawful discharge is one felony

>mfw who's acting?

Personally I think the guy deserved it, that's just scumbag low to not tell some one, OP could've turned around half way in and buddy wouldn't have gotten decked.

I don't think he'll do anything, the guy knows he deserved it IMO.

I fucking agree. Maybe its just because i am kinda hostile. But if i wanted to kill someone i would of have done it. Punching someone is a personal issue, not something that ive got to be arrested for.

>[AT THE POLICE STATION]
>EVERYONE WE HAVE A PRIORITY ALERT, A MAN WAS STRUCK FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE
>GET THE WHOLE COUNTRY TO FIND THIS MAN!!

I WANT EVERYONE ON THIS IMMEDIATELY

>I'M SO RUSTLED THAT I CAN'T FIND THE CAPS KEY!

YES SIR!

>so insecure that when people make fun of me I project rustling jimmes

the rule of law is just that. everyone would love to pick and choose which laws they need to follow but life's a pisser.
wanna be a big man and go around punching people then you don't whine about the consequences and you find a way to not get convicted.

>ALRIGHT MEN, THIS MAN IS SUPER DANGEROUS, HE PUNCHED A MAN

>what are holsters

Also I OC on my property all the time.

>wanna be a big man
>for you

Seriously tho. The amount of bullshit that is considered illegal makes the cops occupied with some other bullshit.

In most states buying a sharpie is illegal and i saw the story of a 12 years old getting detained by the cops because of it. And now someone wants to call the cops because he got punched in the face for being an asshole.

The world is pussified and the cops have more important issues than your face itching for 20 minutes because your deserved it.

>unlawful discharge, brandishing a firearm, reckless endangerment

Subdue the maniac!

>mfw a lawsuit pops up on OP's doorstep for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder and has his wage's garnished because he pissed off the wrong guy

you did the right thing, but a stupid thing and you're screwed. I don't bother buying from anywhere over an hour away because of these problems. Atleast my whole day isn't wasted then

sometimes to get a good deal you need to take the risk, buying an s2k is a crapshoot, if op thought it was clean and worth the jump then I think it can pay out but like you said it's a gamble.

OP can I get the guy's number? I wanna get a lawyer finder fee off it.

>Be me driving my FRS
>Guy behind me in an old pick up
>We are in a one lane road
>He starts flashing his lights and honking the horn
>I wave for him to go around me but he just keeping flashing his lights and honking
>Start to get scared to I floor it
>His truck must have Vtec or something cause I cant get away
>Dial 911 and tell them about this mad man
>They tell me to pull over and wait for cops, they dont want me driving fast in case I hurt someone
>I pull over and get out the car
>The pickup pulls behind me
>The man gets out
>I shout "I kn-kn-know kung fu!"
>He starts screaming that theres a man with a knife in my back seat
>He opens my door and unloads his 40 Cal pistol into my back seat
>I peek in and see the horror
>The man shot and killed my 6 year old daughter who snuck into my car and must of fallin asleep
>She had a note rolled up in her hand
>It said "I love you dad"

>cops roll up to my house
>ring bell
>I come out because they're standing 15 yards from door in triangle from me
>notice their hands on weapon butts
>realize they're unsnapped
>I came out in shorts to see how I could help them

Luckily I'm white, but I was really fucking confused until they explained that the lady who I'd flipped off over my shoulder as I walked away from an argument about her having parked in a handicapped spot called me in as a pcp crazed maniac who nearly beat and raped her to death.

Actually I'm not sure what she said, but whatever it was they came loaded for bear. In any case we had a reasonable discussion where I in no way indicated that in the future I would not continue to both tell off and flip off people in handicapped spaces without a placard and ended up giving them a tour of my custom 4x4 van because the garage was open.

Point being, they can and will waste their time over pointless shit.

lyk if u cri ebritim

And they shouldn't do that. Why dont they just go and fine the fat bitch a big sum of one million dollars in the equipment used to go to your house?2

>opens the door

Here's where you're wrong. You should not even be near the door, and especially the peep because you're just making yourself a target.

>that happened

>>"Oh okay that innocent eh, here I'll skip your mind"

Admit nothing.
Don't tell your friends or they might blab.
You don't have to answer if it incriminates you. That is why police will try to catch you off guard before you get a lawyer who will tell you that. Once you admit to anything before you get a lawyer, they will use that to pry you open like a clam. So admit nothing as you have nothing to say. All talk from you is to be done thru a lawyer from step 1.

That seller is a sort of scammer already. If he has the police on you, he is prolly hoping to pretend to have ULTRA SUPREME MEGAZORD EXPENSIVE DISEASE caused by your single punch. He can live on easy street with a ambulance chaser lawyer coaching him how to show pain and disability for a million dollars worth of scam that you will then settle in a deal for 500K.

Anyways, as a precaution, have a few lawyers in mind looked up ahead of time so you aren't caught off guard. Those public defender types can be good or can be bad as it is hit or miss with them. Public defenders aren't obligated to give you the gold plated defense and super research and detective work you see in TV show lawyers. They technically could do the minimum which is walk you through the legal process and paperwork and how to plead guilty to everything. yuck to getting a burned out public defender because he or she couldn't make it elsewhere. On the other hand, there are some real stellar ones because they are actually highly skilled lawyers that deliberately chose to try to help the poor defend against the strong and rich opponents. But they are rare but in some cases can be borrowed from even another state if it is a high profile case and your area has a liberal government willing to support such a deal for justice. There was such a case during bush's presidency, but then again, so many people hated bush's reign.

You realise that murder isn't the only crime that exists? It's still illegal to go around assaulting people, and for good reason. And if you deign to act out your repressed violent childish bullshit on a legally armed citizen they'd be well within their rights to shoot you.

One punch can and does kill people all the time, from hitting their skull on the concrete. It's not some form of "street justice". You got inconvenienced, so what? Hope that tiny bit of meaningless satisfaction you got was worth having a record of your violent instability! Hope next time you pull that shit the guy kicks the shit out of you mate.

>i am weak so i rant

Fuck off. I dont like people hitting others for no reason either nor i support beating the shit out of someone until they are out of themselves. But you act like a fucking douchebag and someone just punches you once and leaves dont expect to be on the right when you empty your clip into someone's unarmed back.

>One punch should not be a felony.
Lolk
youtu.be/5GcXBIOvXIg

Ok. What's the context of the video? was the autistic manchild being racist? being a fucking piece of shit that deserved to die? There are several instances where death is very well justified and you cant tell if this is one of those situations with no sound

You aren't allowed to ride a bike on the pavement if it's next to a road or there is a sign saying so. Autistic Man told the bike rider this. Nigger Bike Rider, believing he owned the pavement and was above law, argued back. Exchange became heated. Then Autistic Man was punched by nigger's friend (another nigger) and he died from a brain hemorrhage because his head smacked the ground with a lot of force.

>self defense
>murder

Well then, one of the big differences is that it wasn't directly the punch that killed the /r9k/ user, but it was an effect from it, and then again. This isn't a deal about punching someone because he was being a dick, it was a deal about a nigger being a nigger and killing someone who pointed him out to stop being a nigger.

Very different from OP's case.

Who's to say that the seller isnt dying or dead from hitting his head on the ground?
>implying that was self defense

>let's assume every scenario is extreme
That's a sign of autism ya know

The Nigger got 3-and-a-half years for it, 6 months of which was for prior convictions that were suspended lmao.

>>implying that was self defense
Considering that a jury of your peers decided it was so, by law it was so, thus it is so.

I'm sorry that you didn't get your PoC-sensitive kangaroo court, libby.

Theres also a large chance the seller is totally fine except for a bruised face/ego. I'm just pointing out that it's the same fucking situation

>punch someone for being a dick.
>not too hard
>guy recoils back, looks shocked, but its still standing
>maybe brake his nose? depending on where you hit
>walk back to your car and drive off
>several bucks wasted on gas, a bad experience, a day of work wasted, your friend is angry with you because you came up empty handed
>get sued later
>"h-he tried to kill me with his powerful gangster punches! He gave me ebola!, give me money from this cis-scum trans-phobic piece of shit!"

Murder is still murder, friendo
There's almost always a non-lethal way to solve issues

Betas keep it in better, but it boils up and you end up shooting down people en masse after you hit your breaking point.

Seller sounds like he wanted a confrontation, there's no way the situation would turn out civil. No one just walks and drives back home without giving a shit. He really could've texted you, but he chose not to. Seller knew what he was getting himself into and paid the consequences. IMO that's a pretty mild response, to how it could've been.

>he can't control his emotions like a real alpha
motherfucking kek

Good job you did the right thing user

IS OP BLACK?

I like how all the betas and deltas say the alpha OP should have not done anything but instead skulked off. That would mean OP is acting just like a beta.

However, the laws are created to protect the betas against the alphas. OP can also elect to not answer the door. If the doorbell rings, don't make noises or run the water. Pretend to not be home. There's no chance they will have a search warrant which is what it takes to enter a house. So by lying low, the police will gradually lose interest and stop coming by after a month or two as it becomes a cold case buried by other more recent cases. Of course, if it's an apartment, then they would just get the manager to open the place up. That's the problem about living in an apartment.

>There's almost always a non-lethal way to solve issues

LIBTARD MEGADETECTED

If you think violence is viable you're subhuman trash
Don't bundle me with them because I don't share your views

everyone who lives nearer to him can undercut what you offer by not having to transport the car so far

travelling to buy a car is really costly and puts you too much at the sellers mercy
and if you've had to travel to get it he knows what he got

>guy is shooting at you
>"hurr just talk to him"
Violence is viable.