starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Serverlist:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729675474&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735253889
community.playstarbound.com/resources/job-offers-hire-anyone.3865/
reddit.com/r/starbound/comments/3wnxwo/spawning_items_ingame_with_any_specs_and_looks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for apex

That's comfy as all fuck, mate. Is chucklefish still accepting builds to be put into the worldgen? This is the kind of shit we need more of.

Fucking Geneva Convention, ruining flamethrowers.
>battleships obsolete
>tanks gradually becoming obsolete
>mecha will always be too inefficient to bother with
>ornithopers will always be too inefficient to bother with
>laser weapons will always be too inefficient to bother with

Why the fuck can't we have anything cool?

That's pretty noice m8. Actually, I could swear there was a submarine mod that could travel in poison/magma before, but I don't know if it's updated.

Those are pretty dang nice.

Anyone know any good RP or ERP servers?

Progress is going well
Should I make the processor required to upgrade the Architect's Table?

come on dude the OP is 5 posts away

>Fossil Excavation
>Use my last tool
>Screen clears, the block I chiseled reveals the last part of the fossil
>EXCAVATION FAILED, SUCK A DICK FAGGOT

?!

I'VE JOINED EVERY SERVER ON THE PASTEBIN
AND I'M 100% CERTAIN I'M GETTING FUCKING RUSED

ARE THEY ALL THE SAME SERVER LEADING TO LIKE 1 EMPTY SERVER AT THE DITCH OF A GAMING COMMUNITY FOR BLIND PEOPLE?

NOBODY EVER SPEAKS
NOBODY

I agree, people should talk more.

Why join at all if you are not going to communicate?

The fossil minigame is identical to the excavation minigame in Pokemon D/P/P-- if your tool template touches part of the fossil that was already uncovered, you ruin the fossil.

Unless it decided to cuck you out of the fossil just because you ran out of tools, in which case report it as a bug.

tfw u try to talk but get ignored

There may be some servers off of that list that people know about but I wasn't looking at the OP because who ever does?

Proud. Reposting from last thread for continued critique and discussion.

who are you on the servers?

PLEASE POST SHIPS I NEED TO STEAL IDEAS

It was a chisel, so 1x1 block and I didn't touch the fossil.

Anyone try to imagine how the characters of some races might sound like? I Think Florans might sound like smokers.

That's not quite true.
If you use a non-brush tool on any square that has a fossil under it and it IS NOT stone, you lose.
This means you lose if you hit dirt that has a fossil under it. You have to use brushes on dirt.

Thats dank as fuck, dude. I wonder if and how you could go about suggesting assets to Chucklefish? They might even be able to reuse this whole module-slotting deal with the EPP to do a Subnautica style deal, where you could mount torpedos or something.

I didn't realize they ever accepted public stuff! I gotta look into that, it'd be great to have more interesting and varied random settlements. I wonder how much other stuff in the current build is community-sourced?

What does Starbound need that's missing?

>Accessories (e.g. Terraria)
>Racial weapons back in, along with racial ranged weapons (e.g. Novakids get revolvers and repeaters, Glitch would get crossbows, Humans would get an AR like from Alien, etc.)
>Actual fucking Novakid content
>More places to visit like one user said - Other ships, space stations, etc. They could either be abandoned, a new undiscovered "Outpost" like place with different merchants, etc.
>Racial bonuses - Why the fuck can't Hylotl breathe underwater? Why the fuck do BEINGS MADE OF GAS AND FIRE need to breathe IN FUCKING SPACE? Why don't Floran get bonuses in water and sunlight?
>More fucking end-game content
>Expanded Outpost, it's so fucking tiny

I always imagined that they sound like dogs when they try to mimic human speach.

>Why the fuck do BEINGS MADE OF GAS AND FIRE need to breathe IN FUCKING SPACE?

The rest of this makes sense, but do you know how fire works, user?

That would be awesome actually. Maybe thatsss why they ssstretch out the esssesss.

But on the bright side, we'll probably get exoskeletons and cyber augmentations at some point. Which also happen to have a lot of potential outside of military use.

>>Racial weapons back in
working on it

What was the rational behind removing racial weapons? Wasn't it already fully functional with the new combat system, and all the spritework already done?

>inb4 hurrdurr chucklfish are bad

Yes we know

i imagine the floran sounding like khajiit, but with a more rough voice

>all the spritework already done?
listen the sprites were pretty shit but some user here is adding them back in apparently

I mean, nuclear fusion doesn't require oxygen.

I know the Novakids aren't made up of fire, I should've said something else. I know space is an airless vacuum and if Novakids were made of fire they would die from lack of oxygen. But Novakids aren't made of fire they're made of literal star-shit. I'm no scientist but I know that giant combusting stars in space don't need air to continue combusting, so neither should Novakids if they're made of the same stuff.

Yeah they were not great but i would certainly like them back for the variety

The one that really blows my mind is the fucking Novakid guns. They are essentially racial weapons anyways because the Novakid are the only ones who can make them, but they STILL for whatever reason gutted most of the cowboy theme for an iron assault rifle and tungsten space shotgun. Just fucking why. (although the tungsten magnum revolvers are pretty pimp i will admit that much)

Plasma people i geuss. They probs live a long time too if they follow how smaller stars generally live longer.

All Novakid autism posting can be boiled down to "it is science fantasy in a game please deal with the non realism." No, fusion does not require oxygen. However if novakids are really undergoing nuclear fusion anything near them would catch fire and get dosed with deadly radiation. This does not happen, and since there is no explanation given in-setting it is more or less space magic

Anyone know if clients can still break invulnerable blocks as nonadmins?

Need to know if my ship's good to let people aboard without constantly backing up things.

I wish the novakid ship didn't have such a boring layout, it's so structured and feels so preset that it really kills my interest to decorate it.

It's a shame because I'd like to play a green novakid.

Just get blockship mod

Huh. Starbound's updating. They releasing 1.0.5 already?

fug wrong pic

What ship is that?

>It's fucking nothing
It's really nothing.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729675474&searchtext=

Where the fuck do I find cotton

cotton plants

God damn do I look fancy.

Also, r8 bedroom.

On garden planets.

its very cluttered, and the stuff on the right is blatantly more technologically-inclined than the left half of the room.
imo intersperse more silver/blue stuff throughout, and try to ease up on the wall decorations

which is better?

Find Mr. Spess, we need him

Buy some cheep strong apex to harvest it for you

wut server

that is a bad place to be dead inside

Is it possible to unfuck a toxic planet?

Pet posting time?

What's this green blob that lives in my ship?

yeah just take your penis out of it

Did Chucklefuck release a new dye? That's not how the Frontliner's helmet looks normally.

so is there a way to complete a quest without actually doing it?
I've circled 3 ocean planets and fully searched 2 underground hylotl ruins and cannot for the life of me get this last 1% of the bar

I wish I could ride any quadropedal animal in the game. It probably wouldn't make planet traversal easier because they tend to move at the same speed/slightly slower speed than you.

Yes it is?

Whats the mod that lets you get cremembers by just asking them?

No, it's not. The colors are different - what caught my attention was the lack of the highlight. The black is a different shade and the eyes are straight red instead of knockoff red.

I wish I could ride you.

>I wish I could ride it
I wish it could ride me

I don't run very fast user, I don't think it would help you at all.

Please violate me. Please?

that's gay user

>take that user's advice and craft two frozen boomerangs
>I'm shitting out damage, stunlocks, and knocking enemies everywhere

SHIT BOY THIS IS RAD

We'll agree to disagree on the clutter. In my opinion, clutter is good because it adds detail - undecorated walls are wasted walls, especially in bedrooms and other personalized spaces.

Also, that's the lowest-tech teleporter that I could find, and the only place that the armor/sword combo would fit in the room. So unfortunately I can't move it any.

I justify the armor/sword's inclusion due to "story related" reasons. It's the character's old equipment before they moved on to Solarium Infused stuff.

>Tanks becoming obsolete
Why? I love those things
Is fighting in the air the only thing we're going to do anymore?
I only hope mechs and cybernetics will be in our future

user it's not violation if a person wants it to happen.

Pleased. The submarine Idea sheet is getting bigger.

How the fuck do I upgrade my ship, and on that note, how the fuck do I recruit shipmates?
Do I get a choice? I want a qt Floran

Quick someone give me some coords for a comfy dead planet

Job Offers!

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735253889
community.playstarbound.com/resources/job-offers-hire-anyone.3865/

Hey, good eye. I'm amused that you picked up on the helmet and not the boots, though.

Hush please.

I told you user, that shit is radical and the other boomerangs don't even compare

The one on the right

Maybe, I'm on Vanilla now and I don't wanna fuck my save's shit up

I like the original booster with the periscope of the propeller submarine's.

>His Pokemon aren't even steel-type

Step it up.

>nuru barely fits in her spess outfit
That's adorable

Why isn't SAIL different based on race anymore?

They really don't, the lunar rangs do good damage when they split, but they travel slow and go out far, but the ice rangs just lay on the hurt.

I also grabbed a mod that let me craft flaming belmont whips, so I'm dual wielding those in another slot so I'm content weapon wise now

Stop being smug and answer me, please.

The gold studs on the boots do look fucking sexy though.

incompetence.

Will custom races appear in the game barring PCs?

>Avians with a sick sacrificial kris
What race would you make a scimitar for?

>Frackin' Universe
>Having a pet made of sprites from another fucking game

Everything has to be the same or pvp fags and optimization fags will shit themselves in anger and drown everyone else out

I wish I could add multi purpose collars, doing both oblivious and light
or at least make this drone ranged, fucks sake

what weapons are those in your hotbar?

Are they from mods?

How does that relate to pvp?
Is there a mod to restore it?

Oh man user can you post your entire ship please?

It was an inspiration but I cant find the old image of it.

It might just be me but something about the propulsion on the lowest ones seems off, like it's flat with the screen while the rest of the sub is at an angle.

I wasn't intentionally being smug, I accidentally hit post before I could finish writing because I'm retarded and/or posting from my phone.

Anyways!

reddit.com/r/starbound/comments/3wnxwo/spawning_items_ingame_with_any_specs_and_looks/

You're looking for this - specifically the "directives":"?replace;000000=ffffff" bit. If you spawn armor with /spawnitem, you can tack on that JSON to replace the base color hex values with whatever you want - all you need to know are the hex colors of the base item and the hex color that you want to change it to. The post in question has more information on how to fuck with armor colors, and weapon colors, and weapon parts.

Only downside is that you can't assign alt abilities or mess with weapon DPS, but everything else is accurate.

Who cares more content.
also
>Playing vanilla shitbound

Shiggy diggy faggot.

yes I have like 200 installed

the apex one is the only one close to it

>complaining about other game sprites being used
>whilist starbound itself might as well be pokemon sprites ripped from that one site that merges pokemon

Did you just recruit fat bird?