pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>python scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

BANNED BANNED BANNED

first for posting dicks

repostin'

So what's the point of this general now that we are all banned?

post lewds

Updated the guide for you retards since clearly some of you don't understand basic geometry.

Have fun.

im in love

post nudes

This is absolute shit

What the fuck is the window for dodging?

Guys what do I do? Am I screwed?

Patches welcome.

Are bots only dead temporarily or forever?
Please tell me it's the latter, I love me some botter tears

I-is that cosplay? I can't tell.

>tfw you reported the links to botting in the OP to niantic
>tfw you may be responsible for cheaters getting BTFO

Gentlemen, I am making a note here, HUGE success.

i'm sorry this is just too autistic for me to ever do in public

I know you're trying to help I just can't.

Yeah, real fucking beautiful, kiddos. All those disgusting genetic details. You guys are blinded by a pretty face.

How to remove this scrubbie that took a slot on my gym?

Kill yourself

>Niantic adds trading
>you have to be near the person to trade
Calling it now, with some bizzare glitch of Pokemon getting lost mid way/after the trade

it's so shit you can't even patch it. I even don't know where to start. Or is this just a meme?

if ur banned reply to this with you are region

Fuck meant to quote.
Seriously though, google and Tineye didn't show anything.

Pokemon Stop general

Stop walking stop botting stop playing

>spend ~10 minutes walking in perfectly flat and clear conditions to locate one pokemon
>spend ~20 in typical areas because of obstructions
>pokemon despawns in that time unless you are lucky AND monitoring your phone every single minute

Not only is the picture being overly generous, but even if were completely accurate this sort of effort for one pokemon is outrageous.

RMAH.

Calling it now.

Found the virgin

>Not having a account on a different team in case this happens

You'd be walking an average of 2.3km per pokemon found, and it would be a major hassle unless you live in America where all the streets are straight and all line up and you can walk in exactly one direction for a long distance

No thankyou

you are region

you are region

this is just an image I picked randomly from my folder
why are you giving it so much thoughts?

What wrong with those things you singled out?

Why does niantic care so much more about how people play their shitty game than whether their shitty game is any good and not a broken buggy piece of shit

She isn't fat and her skin is unblemished, what's the problem?

>mfw when I've been reporting every single bot that's shown a screenshot here to Niantic as long as they posted a name
>mfw I've reported discords as well and websites related to hacking the APIA
>mfw I've been reporting the reddit thread in regards to unknown6 and warning Niantic it's possible they might find a way in
I am the white knight. And cheaters will never prosper while I'm around.

Syria

So why does Niantic hate money?

It's summer and the millenials are here all day. They get triggered as often as tumblrites.

>implying running into people at clubs and parties playing the game is impossible
I'm 19 dude and in a college town so it's not uncommon and you'd be surprised how easy it is to start conversations with chicks who play. Maybe try it yourself. Unless you're ugly in which case just stay at home and bot

Well then I guess I'm real lucky because I catch 400cp spearows with great throws all day long you shitsucking mongoloid. Neck yourself.

Not everybody has social anxiety like you nigger. Made plenty of friends and a couple of chicks as well playing on release

Still meeting people at clubs and parties that play as well even with the bugs
You literally have nothing to stand on right now again not everyone is a social retard like you.

> he has no real retort
>he's still responding
Last (You) neck yourself mad faggot

Kill yourself

I'm 18? If you're older than 20 playing this game and even worse botting you need to find a real life
>inb4 wife and kids and job and house
Yeah sure buddy keep kidding yourself

No shit the XP bonus, not the catch chance bonus though you drooling troglodyte.

Sure you aren't that's the typical response of someone who has nothing else to say but still has the autism to save face on a Chinese image board
I tip my fedora to you
Neck yourself.

guys pls be serious I'm trying to work out if it's a global banwave or not

God bless.

They really started banning or is this just the sickest new meme spreading?

>rattata
>rattata
>weedle
>rattata

I love living suburban.. this game makes me feel like a fucking vermin exterminator who thought this was entertaining? did they do some sort of play testing or anything?

This is how they should do it though. Anything more than local trading would be lame, filling out the dex would become meaningless for walkfags.

Lets see your best one then.

A pure female has a smooth body and not these frankenstein lumps.

You aren't convincing anyone with that wall of autism son.

Are the scanners working, or is the game dead?

200% autism

Dude I think that's her elbow

>this guy literally gets triggered by shadows
so this is the power of autism

>I'm 19
>I'm 18?
Stop toying with my mind, man, I can't take it!

200% Deflection

I just spent 50 pokeballs trying to catch a fucking Vulpix and I just can't catch it. What the fuck am I doing wrong? Is there a 'right' way to throw the pokeball? if so, how?

>i have never seen a naked woman in my life
The Post

Right. Three elbows ON HER FUCKING SHOULDER.

Just stop.

It kinda looks like a toned body. I don't see any problems with that body type to be honest senpai.

>not liking a girl with some definition
Found the faggot. Just so there's no confusion, the faggot is you.

Shoulder blades and ribs
:3

Femanon, if you have a giant lump below your shoulder then you should see a doctor.

I wasn't any of the people you were spraying your tism load all over, you retard.

Normally you can increase your chance of catching pokemon by throwing a curveball and hitting it inside the moving circle (ie nice,great and excellent). But Niantic disabled the bonus for proper throws sooooooooooooooooo

Doing God's work user.
The cheaters always made fun of "walkfags" but I just laughed it off because I knew this day would come.
Their cockiness just made me joyous because I knew they would all be banned. I don't know why they were so confident that they wouldn't be.
Silph Road confirmed that the accuracy catch bonuses are disabled, jackass.

Mate that's her shoulder blade, forearm muscle and lower ribs

Do you know nothing about the human anatomy? Those aspects are visible on any non obese human

The only reason you haven't seen these things before is because you've apparently never seen a non airbrushed girl up close

skiplagged started working again, wtf

I'm sorry but I literally have no idea where I got this from
I also tried searching for you but with no avail

Shoulder blade. Go take an anatomy class.

>toned body
Doesn't exist. You're either fat or you have muscles.

Niantic can't allow people with skill to get an upper hand over people with money.

You just quoted me from a /pgg/ 1-2 days ago, wtf

that girl is very pretty and has a nice body, you are literally complaining about shadows and elbows.

So wait, is it normal to spend this amount on a single pokemon? I feel like I might be doing something incredible wrong. I refuse to believe they would make such a broken game.

This is getting pretty funny.
>found the virgin
>implying "pretty" face = good lay

Let's not get lost on some tangent with a boring white girl.

Oh. She's still really cute though. I'd like a gf like that.

Fat people have muscles, we use the term toned to describe the muscle being visible.

post your greentext story

>botters get banned (possibly)
>still get to keep every poke and item and all the dust

Has anyone really won then?

The developers are cityfags that can't fathom why people wouldn't live in a population center.

If your muscles are visible you need to see a doctor immediately.

Yeah, go ask Veeky Forums about that as you've clearly never set foot in a non-pokemon gym ever. You mean low body fat. You fucking autists are making me bleed nosebleed.

>people handing out (You)s to obvious trolls

What a trash thread

>his skin isn't transparent
LMAO

>this retard again.

Your guide is just a ripoff of the method used back when 1/2/3 step tracking was in the game. Again, you can't triangulate a pokemon's location within a 70m radius without any way to track your distance to it, ie steps.

And no, you cannot figure out the location of the pokemon AFTER its despawned, because it won't show up on the map and you'll still be looking for it on your nearby list even if it isn't there.

>MUH GEOMETRY
>MUH MATH

You can't even grasp basic logic. Fuck off.

>thread so dead people are arguing a girl's shadow
holy kek reddit won

He quoted me too. I think he thought they were all samefags or some shit.

No, they're lazy and left code from a game that implicitly favored urban areas in a game that is supposed to equally favor urban and rural areas.

Whatever you say, Slim Goodbody.

>he hasn't developed translucent skin from living underground
Enjoy your skin cancer, normie.

Veeky Forums here

Honestly don't spergs out about people saying 'toned'

You know what they mean bro, it's not their fault they don't know the exact word for it

You know that it's true.

IT'S OVER BOTTERBROS.
WE LOSE

>tfw not banned

swap instinct and mystic, and sure

You mean the ban thing is just botters doing false alarm trolling and shops again?

(You)

The population wasn't that much of an issue in Ingress since it encouraged making those net things as large as possible. Didn't you also get the credit things that spawned just by passing them?

It is dumb that they would just copy/paste it into pokemon go for the pokemon spawning when catching pokemon is the entire premise of the game.

>be pokemon trainer
>spend afternoon catching mons and battling in gyms
>used up all of my balls, revives, potions, and hatched all my eggs
>poke stops are a rarity where i live, luckily I can usually find one to rest at and restock
>as I'm closing in on a stop, of all things a snorlax spawns right next to me, the last pokemon i need to complete my pokedex
>i rush to the nearby stop to desperatly get anything to catch it with
>the pokestop attendant said "you're in luck kid, we got a special event goin on today and are giving away a super trainers pack; 200 of every pokeball, 100 of every potion, 50 revives each, and a special limited time offer of a master ball and a 50 km egg said to contain pokemon as yet to have been seen yet.
>i was amazed to have had such luck, but the clerk then took a sullen look at me and said "oh sorry, it looks like your bags are full"
>i didn't understand, "how is that possible? I have absolutely 0 pokeballs, great balls, ultra balls, potions, super potions, hyper potions, max potions, revives, max revives, and I don't even have any eggs!"
>the stopman replied, "see, I was gonna give you this half eaten razz berry someone threw out too, but you already have one more than the exact amount of razz berries we believe trainers can carry in their berry pocket"
>i pleaded "why would I want a half eaten razz berry, cant I get the rest of the pack without it?"
>"nah, see, its a package deal, i already taped it to the box i was gonna give you"
>i hurriedly opened my pack and threw out some berries knowing the snorlax can leave any second
>"there, i have room in my berry pocket now, please can i have the pack?"
>"no, try again in 5 minutes"

>an english word that is used and understood by many actually makes me very angry so I'll argue that it's not real!
Okay, I get it.

>Mysticucks thinking they're hot shit again

no no, you understood me wrong, I've written excactly

"Someone please turn this post into one of these "You are THIS mad" pictures.

Top banter"

In a /pgg/ 1-2 days ago

Just in time for the pinnacle of shitposting extravaganza that is the Summer Olympics!