/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3112

First Waifu Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Well this morning certainly isn't as good, now that you're around.
1st for triphate

Not replying to him works wonders.
2nd for triphate

im not even that bad :(

Nth for a happy Hana!

5th or something for both Mish and sleepy

for Miki and drawing.

>5th

Bros, and peace between us all.

Hey, how's it goin'?

>First Waifu Edition

Silly user, waifus are for laifu.

First Waifu, as in first lady of the US.

Math is hard when sleepy, shush.

You have some catching up to do!

Im doing good familia. Making some tea and waffles for """"breakfast""""

G'morning, doods!
How are we all today?
What fun and interesting things do we all have planned?

Fuck, man...

So that's the way of it then?

Evening kiwi lad, how was the night?

Put some transparency on that image for you man.

what? Your looks exactly the same.

I fucked it up man, but I can fix this.
Afternoon man, I'm good, I'm practicing GIMP again. How are you?

Oh, right!

Here, paint.net masterrace.

The night was fantastic. Better yet I woke up this morning and my ulcer had healed!

>I'm practicing GIMP again.
Oh boy, what are you making?
>How are you?
I'm good thanks.

Hey man, I figured it out. I hope, I'm too lazy to actually check, outside of here anyways.
>what are you making
Not sure man, was just making something transparent, then I realized I haven't touched GIMP in over a year.

>The night was fantastic
Sounds lewd

>my ulcer had healed
Good to hear, now don't fuck it up with spicy stuff straight away!

Anyway time for me to disappear for a night.
Nighty night /ksg/, stay beautiful. Almost weekend guys, don't give up. Who am I kidding I work this saturday...

Nice thread!

Good afternoon everyone.

It seems that we're all in good spirits today. How is everyone?

Perhaps it's like riding a bike? I've having a crack at it myself over the past few months and I'd like to say I'm getting better.

>Sounds lewd
Well you're not wrong.

>now don't fuck it up with spicy stuff straight away!
But mum, What else am I going to do with this pot full of curry?

G'night, dood.

G'afternoon Mr Trump.

Taking the gf mini-golfing for our two month tonight :) yourself?

>you will NEVER cuddle with drunk hanako

why even live lads

We need to build a wall.

Afternoon, DJ Trump
Ya gotta eat it all in one go, that way the spices can't catch up to the quickness
Live for the dream

>like riding a bike
I guess man, I never actually used it that much outside of making things transparent or changing the scale of an image. But I'm thinking I'll start doing more with it.

A message for the Latvian Akirabro on the map. If you read this - leave a message in one of the threads. Or do not if you wish it.

Sounds fun. Nothing big planned, degenerate.

To live in loving sobriety with her.

That's good to hear. Do it for her.

The thumbnail looks very much like a mangled dogs head.

>for her
I don't do it for anyone, or anything man.
I do it for free.

Okay...
Start with her.

CUTE DOGOS!

I'm so fucking sad and I don't even know what to do.

I said I do it for free man, I don't need motivation.
Maybe this worked, I can't remember how I dealt with jpgs.

Play valkyria chronicles

You can't have transparent stuff in .jpg

For starters, you could talk to us. Only if you want to, of course.

Got the letters for myself man.
That's why I changed it to a png man, I was saying I couldn't remember if there was anything else I had to do.

Amazing.

Do some baking.

I can't get into it. Nothing holds any enjoyment to me anymore.

I'm dead inside. Like a corpse that's still walking around and talking and breathing. I just do stuff, I don't enjoy anything, I'm numb 99% of the day and night and if I do feel something it's despair.

Sounds a lot like depression, user. Have you tried getting clinical help?

I just played through the game blind for the first time and got the bad Emi ending -
that shit hurt guys

Made this one transparent man, but I'm off.

It sucks but you are not a clever man.

Yes I've been on and off various pills for a year and I've had talking therapy, hypnotherapy and cbt. I've had a girlfriend, broken up with her, grown a beard, shaved it off. Nothing changes how I am which is unhappy to my core every day.

I just want to die. I just want to sleep and not wake up because when I wake up I'm still fucking tired.

You are right - I went back and got the good ending though

>I-is that cheating?

In the thumbnail, the red of the blanket looks like blood.
I thought it was gore, was happy in the real picture. Cute dogs!

No.

Did you get the good-good ending or the bad-good ending?

>I just want to die.
Yet here you are, talking to me. Something must be keeping you in the corporeal realm. If all you want to do is die, why are you still alive?

I think I got the bad-good ending at first, it was basically the last desicion that changed the outcome.

This one seemed good good to me

So you spoke to Misha? I consider that more of a bad-good than the good-good.
The other is talking to her mother at dinner.

I know you went in blind but by some point you would've been more curious of one girl over the rest, was that Emi or another? I ask because I find that if you go in blind it becomes extremely easy to get rail roaded into the Emi route because of how 'logical' the choices are.

I did talk to her mother

I thought I would pursue Emi by continuing to run after her, and I guess that was correct

That's good to hear.

I don't know when you're going back into it some people prefer to take a few days in between routes because feels but when you do say maybe to Nurse.

have you tried reading nietzsche or schopenhauer?

I love you!

>not Camus

>not kierkegaard
tried once, not my thing

please post the image of that sweaty neckbeared waiting to be touched by Lilly. I need it, also burn victim waifu best waifu.

My wretched heart won't stop beating and my survival instincts are strong as fuck, I'm terrified of death because this shitty existence is undoubtedly all there is and even if there is an afterlife I'm surely going to the bad one.

Why not all of you man, feels like you're singling some people out.

there you go

Thank you so much!

>wanting to possess exaggerating shitposting fuel that mocks other people, unjustly so

OK? This shit is basic, is this guy supposed to be smart for putting it in pretty words?

I fear for your intentions.

Yet many people have problems with "basic shit" and even argue it's plausibility
Well yes, this guy really is capable of writing well. as far as I can judge from translation.
And I admit that his ethics are not very special for being basically ripped off from vedas, but once again, each person has certain experience and view on life which depends on it, which leads to certain misconceptions, namely that purpose of life is attaining the blissful state - happiness.

Terrified of death you say? Why does nothingness scare you? I see how the notion of eternal suffering might be off putting, but the sweet embrace of nothing must be a relief? You don't fear the time before your birth and inception, so why should you fear death, if you have no earthly bonds and obligations left?

We're in Hell man, may as well do some shit while you have eternity left.

Why the fuck does that matter? I'm scared of death because it's wired into my fucking DNA to fear death, wired into my nervous system to inject cortisol and adrenaline when the subject is close at hand, and that extrapolates naturally to my mind.

It's also completely fucking unrelated.

I'm convinced. I must have died a long time ago.

>hurr im so enlightened n shiet theres no purpose to being happy, you shouldnt strive to be happy because its not what life is about

I just summed up all nihilists for you including whatever cocksucker that is. It's total horseshit. We're here for a limited time. Every moment of that time that isn't spent feeling good is wasted, gone forever and not coming back. Bliss isn't just a worthwhile goal, it's the only fucking worthwhile goal.

>died a long time ago
Yeah man, welcome to the club. I think I died from attempt of suicide, how bout you.

Hit by a car I think. When I was about 13. Everything went gray for a moment and then I was fine and he'd somehow managed to brake enough.

You in the same club of never feeling anything?

Pretty much man, I just move around and wonder if I'll see something new.

A lot of anger for someone who proclaims himself numb. It's not a given that one would fear death, suicide statistics speak for themselves. Whilst a fear of death might be sane, if you have nothing to live for and acknowledge that, you shouldn't get that agitated when close to death. Death can be an embrace, and many people, especially the ones who suffer, long for that lasting embrace. You seem like you are suffering a great deal, yet you renounce death. What must you achieve or protect then, before you can leave your body behind?

*forgot pic*

Real shit. I got bored of that long ago, now I just waste whatever time is free for me on anime, books and vidya, all of it just a pasely mess. I used to write stories, but now I can't even find the inspiration to start something.

>what must you achieve
I only understand that I don't want to be like this any more. But there's no way out. There is no lifeline. I haven't even got a good clue in all the years (8 going on 9) I've been this way.

>inspiration
Man, I took up a different attitude than you. I found that things are less boring when you just do them without much reason. Just do some shit even if it's boring, at least you'll be doing something.
I do it for free.

well, whatever you say mate.
I can't really alter your views on life, even if they basically characterized as following some fata-morgana, which you can't approach, as it it just an illusion
also, it's not nihilism, but antinatalism, git ur fax str8

>anime and video games
And you're surprised that you feel like shit? Get some worthwhile hobbies with some actual depth and level of engagement and you might start feeling fulfilment.

You mentioned reading, but I don't have high hopes for your literature since you put it in the context of anime and video games.

>muh spooks

OK Stirner

There is no reason to ever do anything if you don't extract enjoyment from it or improve your scenario somehow.

There was never a mention of enlightenment of any kind. You're already arguing from a position of preconceived notions. This isn't some sort of an attempt at superiority and the picture you're quoting wasn't nihilist either. It's the work of Arthur Schopenhauer. That and since you don't actually want a civil discourse, I'll simply respond in tone and claim that you're an extreme, narrow-minded hedonist bereft of virtue of any kind.

>no reason
That's it though man, just take away reason, and you start doing shit. What the fuck else would you do asides sit on your ass for eternity.

Nothing I do helps. Those dumb indoor hobbies are what I do now because I dont want to bother doing anything else. I used to do all sorts of shit, it never made me feel better.

Hedonism doesn't work well when you don't feel pleasure from anything. It's sort of moot me being a hedonist, even if I were to use drugs all the time pursuing artificial bliss it wouldn't work.

it's schopenhauer, says it explicitly in filename
good luck on anime and vidya, maybe they will help you achieve that worthwhile bliss you like to ramble about so much

>Nothing I do helps
>I did it all
Then keep trying until something clicks. Stagnation is going to make your situation even worse until you eventually die like a boring bitch.

If you genuinely want my advice, you need to find love. In any kind of form. And that will only happen once you stop acting like a totally bitter sourpuss and start noticing and appreciating the inherent beauty in things, which is only defined by the fact it's surrounded by shitty things. That's how the world works.

And by that I also mean other people. Other people are beautiful and by-and-large their lives and personalities are too. Meet them, talk to them, understand them and love them. You really do sound lonely and I think you need to do this.

>antinatalism
Fucking nice man, i saw this ism like a year ago on Veeky Forums, and i haven't been able to find it since then. One of the few isms i feel like i agree with.

>But there's no way out.
There's always a way out, oftentimes more than one. Finding it is the hard part. What is your physical and monetary situation? Finding a passion might be surprisingly simple if you let go of the expectations one hold of life, and just try and experience the world.

Thanks m8, have fun reading existential philosophy and being so secure in your beliefs about it that you have to regurgitate it to a chronic depressive maniac who doesn't even care, on a tuvan throat singing forum no less.

And nice ironic file attachment, you're as god damned degenerate as I am and you know it. Why else would you have that saved on your hard drive.

Artificial bliss? Now that's an interesting rationalization. Is this like the artificial fun we hear about on /v/ so often? Or it's not genuine unless it's squeezed out of your glands?

>it's a basement-dweller whose only pastimes are anime and vidya is depressed and wonders why episode
every time

chuckl'd hard

>physical
fine, I exercise erryday
>monetary
think as close to 0 as one can come while having a roof and 3 square meals.

I am loved by at least 3 people and have been loved by more in the past.

>it's a dude thinks he knows everything about someones life from a few posts episode
every time

And how many do you love? Are you even capable of it?