League of legends general /lolg/

I love Lissandra! she's a soft and pure qt who lactates ice cream!
Lissandra is cute cute CUTE!
Old:Eyosongive.us

dota

agreed

Reminder that to save league of legends means to END the safe long range waveclear cold war once and for all.

>last picks yi INTO jax, proceeding to blame the enemy for "choosing his biggest counter"
>feeds horrifically
>blames jungler (because why not)
>says we're all bronze and that he doesn't care about losing because he's diamond on his "main"
I hear about this type of cancer all the time, but this is the first time I've seen it *this* bad

Lulu is the cutest and most adorable lady, and i wanna cuddle and protect her forever :3

lissfag will you forgive me
and gift me darkstar thresh?

Reminder that tank and melee champ mains have no right to complain about balance when their champs are literally the most broken ones in the game.

/msg/ dropping by here to remind you delusional fucks that your game is marketed at retarded 10 year olds and man children who'll gravitate towards the waifu they'll never have or edge incarnate.
Its sad how you shit on the rest of the board while spending hundreds of dollars in cosmetic changes for your character.
Go die in the korean fire which you all spawned from, lolbabs.

Naga

>Fox picking the same exact team they just lost with

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

>get shit on all game
>cockblock team efforts to surrender
>win after a single successful teamfight because death timers are so long after 40 minutes

ummm...lolbabs??

It is the year 2020. LoL and Dota have long faded into irrelevance. Everyone's back to CS, Overwatch and the new VR hit "Banana Party".

You have wasted the most precious years of your life. What do you do?

but maplestory is made by koreans

How do you think Koreans will rationalize moving from the masterpiece of Brood War to the casual shitshow of LoL after LoL is dead?

>you
wat

maple.jpg
its sad that this is all you samefagging in a desperate attempt a plea for attention

what the fuck is that

Luna

48 to 38 is not that bad, especially if you have good farm because everyone is full build no matter what

legion commander

>generic ripoff.tga

Why is the tracker not working?

reee

How do I carry games better

Please advise

Any fish heroes in lol?

>LCS is on
>losing in viewers to DOTA

um lolbabs?

Nami
Fizz

slark is best dota husbando

tahm kench is literally a catfish in a tiny hat

/sthg/ here and its all true.
People who STILL like league should be shot for their autistic tastes in games.
When league is sic feet under the world will remember that riot gave birth to some of the most pathetic cretins this world has ever seen.

Yea

ugly

>forgetting tahm kench

it's the promotion tournament

win faster and stop hovering mid because your autistic team wants you to. if theyre dancing and not sieging or unable to just ping back and push until the enemy leaves mid. when everyone has full build all it takes is a dumbass to get caught and you lose.

>Almost twice as many viewers on the fucking RUSSIAN stream

)))))))))

Cлaвный Poccия)))
))

Literally WHAT do you do against a ryze.
If he ever gets in range of him of if you get anywhere near your minion he tags you, then locks you down, then walks away because he nuked 40% of your hp and get his mastery movement speed bonus.
Even by NOT touching you direcly he can get a lot of damage just by bouncing on minions, even if you invest in MR right off the bat.
This is some bullshit

Na'Vi is like TSM to Russians. Bigger than that.

>enemy team still had a gold lead when you won

nice. goddamn i bet they were mad

>raiding a dead games thread

You guys are pathetic.

He's a demon that consumed the soul of a gambler and his bride on his wedding day.

>wake up with this next to you

What do you do?

>coming from a fucking sonicfag of all people
fizz and nami
also nice fucking blatant naga rip off

>LCS is on
ohhh? really? I must have missed I thought the summer season was already over let me check it ou-
>NA Spring Promotion is on
uhh...

you tell em bro

>Pick Lulu in her "designed" role of support
>Lose
>Pick Lulu in her "alternative" role of mid
>Win
Lolbabs?

>hop through aram teams across two accounts until i get a team that isnt a definite loss by comp
>ranged champs, sustain tanks, support champ, this could work
>enemy team is even more cancerous
i swear riot just does their hardest to make sure you lose some games

at what division can I stop abusing twitch jungle for freelo?

my winrate went from 60% to 48% after the nerfs

High masters

after the nerfs
AND the pointless buffs to cancer that was already cancer
just because muh lcs flashy plays

BREWPOST
tilted and fuck the shills edition

support IS the alternative way of playing her

Come dude almost 3 years have passed since she became a mid laner

>all these faggot nonames forcing themselves

>Top 3 Favorite Champs
and why
>Veigar
>Syndra
>Vel'Koz
I like single target burst and the color purple

>nerf champion so you actually have to play the game instead of clearing waves and press the R button once in a team fight to win
>boosted shitters fall down to the elo they belong
working as intended.

Garen Xin Nasus
because I'm boring

>instead of clearing waves and press the R button once in a team fight to win

That is literally what midlane is for all midlaners

Why is the creepblock and unit collision in general so fucking bad lately?

i know right
add me ign togeranthem

Because you are noticing it and never got gud.

placem!

It used to be Garen Varus Jarvan for me but all I do is play GP now.

u got it bby

>no major event going on other than challenger series promotion between two trash teams

>going up against A FUCKING INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT

are you stupid?

>1/13 yi eith that little farm
How do you fuck up the easiest champion in the game that hard?

DotA has been alive for over a decade and will continue to grow. LoL was always a cash cow ripoff fad.

Sion
Vel'koz
Evelynn

Because they're fun

Morde Heca Shyv
I dunno

>watch an QT video
>its just him triple queuing with Anniebot, Dyrus and sometimes IWdom
How are any regular high elo people still playing? This seems awful if you're not an ex pro player

>being this triggered by obvious bait
kinda sad at this point desu

Nasus because feeling like an unkillable lifesteal tank damage king is pretty dank

They lose very often, so its not like they are destroying the ladder

>Lulu players actually believe no champion is more complex than their finally balanced main.

u sort of need to be a 'name' to call others 'nonames'
rofl

Does anybody on here have a 2K monitor?

I'm thinking of getting one of those ultra wide (21:9) 2K monitors with a 3440x1440 resolution.

My question here is how does League run and what graphics card are you using?

You don't necessarily have to have the same exact resolution as any input from those with 2K monitors is appreciated.

just cause theyre known doesnt mean theyre good and shitting everyone with their 4man premade.

Sion & Mordekaiser because they are the hypest motherfuckers in the game, and Taric because gems and his ability to duel AD champions as a support

>LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>OH MAN IM SO BOOSTED
>OH MAN I'M SO FUCKING BAD
>EY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't understand why people bother watching QT, every single one of his streams and videos are the same.

It's like the same videos from youtube league players where every time they die or fuck up they play that stupid fucking sad piano song while the screen goes black and white. I'm sick of seeing this shit everywhere.

I play because I have aspirations of going pro or at least being good enough to be able to go pro if I wanted to, getting matched up against trio queues sucks ass but it doesn't happen THAT often any more to me. I also enjoy playing against Ex-LCS pros or people who have hovered challenger for a while because it gives me a real challenge and its easier for me to learn from really good experienced players.

>these dota games

I really don't understand how people can get hype for LoL after watching an average Dota 2 match.

These games are insane. Not even shilling here but LoL just doesn't even come close.

"lol e-sports is bigger than ever! The viewers are going to break Twitch when TSM vs IMT is on!" - Riot Sheckelstein

Friendly Reminder that Riot is dead.

I don't have any favorite champs, because I'm no good with any of them.

Then fuck off to dota general, why are you telling us?
>i'm not shilling but i'll talk about dota in the league general
You guys are extra autistic lately. Are there that many lol posters in the dota general or something? It's as if dota players constantly need to validate themselves to league like a fucking inferiority complex.

My name is Anonymous and you can suck my dick.

Hey greetings from /smgen/. We were dead before you fuck off

That's because LoL is a casual social game that was forced to be an esports by Riot. It's like if the company that makes Clash of Clans all of a sudden poured millions of dollars into making Clash of Clans an esport, and then people were surprised by the fact that it is boring.

Stop being so easily triggered and it won't happen.

Hell lol players raided all the Dota threads years ago.

in my opinion it's because riot's forced league to have zero comeback potential if the enemy doesn't just fuck up
if one team gets ahead then they're just better, where dota allows teams multiple ways of recuperating a fall-off
no rubber-banding, but they actually have the same opportunities to make something happen

remember poppy?
me neither

Guess the champ.

Caitlyn. Always relevant no matter what the meta is, strong early game, strong late game. Can nuke squishy champs with one trap- or net-empowered auto.

Vel'Koz. Strongest mid laner in the game who's underrated as fuck. His AoE damage is insane and people never respect your AoE true damage nuke, which always catches them off guard.

Vi. Insane nuke potential. Her ult is amazing and what I like the most about it is that you cannot be CCed, so even if people stun/fear/silence you during it, if you already cast it, they're fucked unless they become untargetable.

DotA has always had better competitive play.

It's worth mentioning that DotA 2 has a much higher standard deviation for winrates than League of Legends, meaning that winrates range to more extreme values, yet they have significantly more competitive diversity than League ever has.

Which qt league girls would brutally murder you? pic related maybe?

I literally never see any league players talking about dota, but dota players are always sizing themselves against league. Pretty sad tbqh

Best girl.
Best lips.
Best wife.

Graves
Gangplank
Kindred
I like alternative basic attacks and beards

I think all of them have to capacity to brutally murder, though.