Ywn be a member of cool religions like Sikhism or Druze because you weren't born into it

>ywn be a member of cool religions like Sikhism or Druze because you weren't born into it

I don't know about Druze, but you can totally convert to Sikhsm. Every religion expands because people who weren't born into it took it up.

Maybe you should follow the religion of your own ancestors and not some foreign cult?

American style protestants have tried their best to ruin Christianity. But it's still the coolest.

>that
>cool

Ok bub.

But being Catholic is boring

American Protestantism is just garbage. It's just pure individualism and it's not even that spiritual.

Are you OP? Why does not being born into a faith discourage you from converting?

yes. Well, I think I'm being too paranoid about it. I really like foreign cultures, especially Middle Eastern and Indian, but I'm not a social person, so finding other interesting people to talk to is quite difficult for me, plus all that turban + beard stuff in Sikhism would be quite damaging for me. Also, conversion can be quite overwhelming I imagine.

why not just find a sikh temple near you and go talk to them, they'd be more than happy to discuss their religion with you

ok, that'd be cool

I'm a Sikh. There's more to Sikhism than beards and turbans. Most people(probably 90%) who call themselves Sikhs cut their hair and don't wear turbans.

Then get in touch with the religion your ancestors had before Christianisation.

Not OP, but is Sikhism against english translations of its holy books? I'm very curious about it, but don't speak the language.

That shit's dead man. There's reconstructionist polytheism, and I'm not against it, but it's not the same religion.

Become a dudeist

We're not against translations, but translations are imperfect. The original is all written in song, so a lot is lost in other languages.

Sikhism allows converts
So animism?

I don't know if OP wants to actually take er easy, though.

>tfw you aren't a born Jew and part of God's chosen people.

Why even live?

Because the alternative is basically 100% hell.

>God's chosen people

not since 70 CE

>Sikhism
>Not choosing the superior eastern religion, Buddhism
0/10