/drg/ Danganronpa General: SoudaPoster is Born Edition

Previous: →

Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Gbw9umeH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcuni.co.jp/anime/danganronpa3/character/index.html
imgur.com/a/2svSe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

HIYOKO SAIONJI IS A SLUTTY DYKE!

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

VA
PE
S

Souda!

I dont want to see Chiaki sad anymore.

Soudafags, this is the start of a great friendship

Trying to rush me, eh?
>BANG
See, that's what happens.

Does anyone have these for all the new characters for this episode?
I love saving all of these

Xth for best boy who did everything wrong! jk

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

can she do any tricks?

My bad i'm only posting Fujisaki now.

Hopefully Seiko doesn't die in the Future arc

Nice, I remember when I just started to bully Saionji, I did the exact same thing: I started to bully her gradually! Adding more and more every single time!

Of course, now I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Souda!!

I hope this name is okay!

I want to step on Hajime

>Teruteruanon
>Sodafags

It's really the unpopular characters' time to shine, huh.

Go here:
>nbcuni.co.jp/anime/danganronpa3/character/index.html

But Monaca doesn't lie. Her truth is just something you just won't accept.

That's can't be right. Monaca's pretty sure Big Sis loved Monaca. You're probably just too stupid to understand love.

Monaca isn't for hate-anything. Monaca needs to be loved and followed at all times.

Hello there Bully-kun

What's your opinion on Seiko

I want to hope-fuck Komaeda!

I want pizza. I'll let anyone who can get me a margherita touch one of my titties for 3 mississippis

>SoudaPoster is born
>OP's pic is Gundham's
EVIL

You wanna make me cry, don't you?

>Tanaka
>Souda
I'm gonna love this

I DID IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL!!!

I WANT TO REGURGITATE FOOD INTO SEIKO'S MOUTH!

Souda is really cool!
It's great!, a lot more creative than mine..lol

Hahhahah, i can't believe i messed up with the numbers when posting the new thread on the previous.

i'm so ashamed right now.

See pic name :^)
i did it on purpose.

I'm actually one of the anons that kept replying to the Soudafags, usually adding Gundam and Sonia to the mix.

I'm starting to like her. Not as a waifu, but as a character. I hope she gets more character development.

I'm sorry, I completely forgot about you. But yeah, you were the first one to post an unpopular DR2 character.

Don't worry about it. Some of us have fucked up the OP more than once, that's worse.

Crying out of happiness is the only good form of despair!

Kimura is comparable to Fukawa, except she is B+ rank Target so far.

Strange no? She's beter tahn Fukawa in every single category and without gross flaws Fukawa always possessed.

She isn't the best, but for her type of Target, she is really high ranked and thus, can be bullied safely!

For that to happen, obey your parents and be a good girl, Towa.

>I'm starting to like her. Not as a waifu, but as a character. I hope she gets more character development.

You're okay in my book,bully-kun

How exactly would you bully her then? I'm curious since she's a new character

Got me there bitch!!!

Don't talk to me or my daughter again!

Seikos are for drugging not bullying.

I know the story's not about them and it's silly to expect more, but I really love the little mentions to the DR1 cast. Really all I want is Nagito having a line like he had a short interaction with the other Ultimate luck and felt really hopeful for some reason

>parents
Mommy abandoned Monaca to Daddy and Daddy might as well have abandoned her too until she decided to become a "pitiful child." Monaca then got all the attention. Even if most of it was bad, Monaca didn't care.
Daddy was gullible anyway and wouldn't let Monaca spread Despair... Daddy's not around any more.

>Denies The Souda
HAHAHAHAHA
You are awesome, oh my sides...

Which is quite ironic. And beautiful. But ironic

I WUZ KANG!!!

Oh man, your feels for Junko reach my kokoro

Savin' tf outta this
Monaca lowkey a FREAK, she the lil' Ultimate Succ! Head game ridiculous brah

Munakata be the Ultimate Edge tbqh, he be HATIN' on Hope

Toko I want to take your daughter out on a date!

Let me do so!

>Monaca's pretty sure Big Sis loved Monaca.

You're wrong. She only saw you as a tool to further despair. You fell for her lies because you are a child.

And of course, Souda. 8D

Why should I listen to you, traitor

I want to love-hug Monaka!

No, you have to earn my trust first.

Souda :^)

Why is your supposed daughter older then you?

Posting Sonia to see how all the Soda anons react

You have a daughter?

I've been here for years man
I'm trustworthy enough

Yeah, Seiko

People tell me I look like Sonia so if Souda was real I'd have a chance

Well technically Seiko is only 5 to 6 months old.
And my daughter adopted her own daughter and then created this giant mess.

Yes

I dunno man, just because you went to the same bar as me but longer doesn't mean I can trust you.

Weeelllll... to be honest, Monaca doesn't care if you listen to her any more, Kotoko. Monaca's on to bigger, more important thing than wasting time with a milk-puppet.

Hmmm... your persistence is mostly telling Monaca that you have some sort of brain damage. Monaca will take pity and tell you so you can go to a doctor and have that check. She's very worried about you.

N-Naegi-kun...?

>I fucking vegged again on mafside
>Was too busy looking up roles as a tailor to actually check the tailor box
J U S T

I don't want to be the maf ever again.

Sonia?!

H-Hey! Miss Sonia would never act like that!

You know me though. I'll be good to her.

I am not sure man, I don't feel comfortable letting just anyone take my little angel.

Not in front of you, that's for sure.

Souda is the best there is!!
Ah, don't say that, I like yours too. Efficient and to the point. Souda!!!!

Bully-kun, can you give us a breakdown of your bully ranking chart?

Wait a minute isn't it canon that Monaka know she was being used by junko but didn't care anyway and was just happy to help her

They grow up so fast

So that's a picture of Sayaka before she even attended Hope's Peak, and this is her after 2 years at Hope's Peak.
Fuck continuity right

Why didn't Naegi tap that

Whatever you're planning will just end in failure again anyway

Photoshop.

What flavour does that mask tastes linke?

>What is Photoshop

>comparing in game sprites to anime.

user...

Why do the proportions on smol seiko look wrong?

Dunno about how it tastes like, probably just like cloth or something but it totes smells nasty.

>Not even Souda can resist Akane's Akanes
Noice
If Sonia rejects you and you wanna cop a feel to cheer yourself up, you know who to ask!

Mukuro said magazine photos are bull. Photoshop n' shit

Fuck off Mukuro

Hey I uploaded the 2nd part for the person who wanted the kamukoma dojin
imgur.com/a/2svSe
I will upload the last one later.Okay theres 2 more parts but the third one is really short

Huh. Did she jsut get stretched in those few years or something?

Photoshop. Also, stress related eating disorders.
Snozberries.

I fucking LOL'd.

Makoto must have been a complete faggot not to tap it at least once like her dressing up as a slutty Mrs. Santa Claus just for him at the Christmas party.

>Monaca isn't for hate-anything. Monaca needs to be loved and followed at all times.
You only have 1 use & that's for hate-fucking, Miss Towa.

explain the meme that naegi didn't tap sayaka
there is no evidence that he didn't fuck her silly during their time at hope's peak

Take your time to decide. No need to rush this stuff

I was gonna say photoshop but I was beaten to the punch

I don't really know what you mean. She just looks younger, then again how many years has it been between the two animes?

>mfw the idiot keeps falling for bitches that would frame him for murder in a heartbeat

>Taking anything Mukuro says to face value

She was obviously trying to cover her tracks since she's impersonating her sister

Heheheh...don't mind if I do, then!

Wasn't he nervous to approach her because of her celebrity status?

lick me fukawa

Well, he's kind of a betafag, I really doubt he touched her at all.

I think it might be the eyes, the eyes on smol seiko are much bigger then on toll seiko

If he did it was she who made the first move.

Naegi is too beta to go for the pussy directly

>implying he'd care

>implying
he's got kirigiri and sayaka in his harem

how would you violate hiyoko?

Well he has Kirigiri now

Well yeah plus he didn't think she'd notice nor remember him which she proved him wrong since she not only remembered the guy's name. She remembered his class number and the crane thing. She wasn't even in his homeroom class top

>Chihiro

Pic related

>how would you violate hiyoko?
put a nuke up her girl parts. And see if it will explode

Eh, that was easy.