Some faggot kid is drifting in my neighborhood, I've even seen him do it in front of a school in session

Some faggot kid is drifting in my neighborhood, I've even seen him do it in front of a school in session.

This needs to stop before he ends up mowing somebody down or ending up in somebodies house, what are my options?

I'm guessing the cops need to see him do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

onewayspikes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're gay

If he's doing it on roads with a lot of traffic or houses nearby by all means stop him, he is a faggot. If he's doing it in empty parking lots go fuck yourself.

film him once and hand it to the cops. agreed. some kid fishtailing around in a empty lot isn't hurting anyone except that kids car

He is doing it in the empty parking lot of the school. What do I do?

Wait for him to do it again, then go out and pull a skid so hektik that he realizes his own defeat and never does it again, then you'll be the hero of the neighborhood :>)

This is not OP. I am OP

Agreed. There is a time and place for ripping skids. A 25mph zone infront of houses and a school is not the place and that is why I want to do something about it.

Fuck you faggot stop trying to derail my thread.

I'm actually OP and I am calling the cops right now starting a report

Try it faggot

These dubs say I'm op.

If there's literally zero cars you're a faggot. If there's people or cars he's the faggot.

Why do you care you absolute gay boy..

I already know he is a faggot. He is doing 50 in a 25, going sideways in front of houses and people walking down the street.

I have done my fair share of street shenanigans. A residential neighborhood in the middle of the day isn't the place for it. Whenever it rains I hear people doing donuts in the local school and church parking lots and it puts a smile on my face. People having amateur Formula D in industrial lots or empty parking lots is fun, going nuts on back roads is fun. Doing it in front of my house in a residential neighborhood stops being cool. If this guy wanted to take it away from people I would be completely cool with it, you just don't do this shit where people live, or where kids are walking to school.

What are my options?

Then people have told you repeatedly. Film him. Get his plate. Call the cops.

ezpz

Alternatively, approach him and firmly suggest other areas.

Why don't you just flag him down and tell him exactly what you just typed.

That's what these kids need to hear.

If you can't flag him down then okay, call diddle fuzz, but first try to explain to him to take it to an industrial lot.

challenge him to a race, winner gets to keep the neighborhood

>What are my options?
Film it with his plates clearly shown and his face if possible. It will go to a judge who says yes or no on the video's ability to identify the car used OR the person if that person pleads not guilty.

Be anonymous since you don't want that kid remembering what you look like and sniping your house.

Reckless driving yanks license for awhile. Tough times to have summer vacation without a car.

Snitches get stitches

Leave the kid alone you autistic hypocrites

Fuck off you're wrong
The only faggot is you. If he does hit someone I hope it's you

Ok mom, don't you have some dishes to wash?

He should be told to do it somewhere else. This only hurts the image of enthusiasts and leads to more dumb restrictions for the rest of us.

>If there's literally zero cars
I wonder how he's drifting then

I drove around the neighborhood until I found his car. I have his address, and via google I know everything about him.

Now what?

Waah waah no one cares
Op is only crying because he can't hear his wife's moans from getting fucked by her bull over the noise of drifting

Do you want Australian-tier hoon laws? Because shit happening at a high school is how you get them.

Rent a truck get full insurance and slam the bastard. Ive done it few times even tho it wasnt my town and didnt do it with rruck since im europoor

Somebody is drifting 20ft away from my front door every fucking weekend, are you really going to sit there and say I am unreasonable for wanting this guy to take it somewhere else?

Australian laws don't stop anyone from laying 3rd gear burnouts down an entire residential block
in fact its a rite of passage into manhood

Yes. Deal with it

>Ive done it few times

>Australian laws don't stop anyone from laying 3rd gear burnouts down an entire residential block

Yes they do. You get legally raped if someone so much as implies you did that

At least I'm not in America where I'd get /literally/ raped

Disregard that it's 4 AM
>Doing burnouts in a rapefugee settlement

You're right, eurpeans don't have enough power in their fwd to burnout

>deliberately posting country vs country shitposting on an already heavily shitposted board

Y u no liek shitp0st? ?

Veeky Forums is a niche hobby board. You can take that garbage to /int/.

2 bad n3wfag I sh1tp0st newayz

Pop his tires, brake fluid on his paint, sand in the window rubber, sugar in gas tank, take his valves on his tires, drain his oil, put pinhole leaks in hoses under the car. Or you could just confront him politely and let him know while you don't disapprove of his driving, you don't believe this is the best location for it.

Challenge him in a gum tape death match with that buspass of yours

Get those one way spikes found in rental car parking lots. Install them in your street.

Have fun watching him blow out both rear tires at the same time, and then have a major crash.

onewayspikes.com/

Actually, loosening the bleeder valves on the calipers would be fun

Ayy dumb cunt, he's a new shitty ass tripfag. Get it right.

Challenge him to a dorifuto battle and pull an inertia drift

Offer a reach around

I bet if a bullet magically flew through his windshield he's stop drifting in that neighborhood.