/drg/ Danganronpa General: Soda Edition

Previous: Last thread hit image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/Gbw9umeH

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Amen Sodaposter you are still my hero.

VA
PE
S

Souda!!

Go, Tanakalurker!

>Soda Edition

Perfection, OP.

I swear, Monoca better not win the game

Thank you that was a cover.

That thread was so intense...

AND NOW THE GRAND FINALE

Souda and Gundam!

>teruteru lived this long

SHE'S GONNA WIN

BY DOING NOTHING

best boy reporting for the finale!

T-A-N-A-K-A
A
N
A
K
A

Let's all support Tanaka!

Oh shit, 2 left.

I want to love-hug Kotoko

>I spared him.
JUST

I want to love-hug Monaka!

Denying the Souda with Soda Oh the irony.

Fast match.

Go Tanakalurker!!!

Tanaka is our only hope now from Green Satan.

FINISH IT, TANAKALURKER!

Souda and Gundham!

HE DID IT

MY QUEEN NOOOOO! AND THE FUCKER USED HIS KNIFES!!!!

CLASSY KILL MY MAN

good night, /drg/

... shit

BASED

DING DONG THE LOLI IS DEAD

YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!

I'm glad.

S A V A G E

A

V

A

G

E

Way to go Tanakalurker. Despite killing me, you did deny Monaca the win. Good job

HE WON LIKE A FUCKING BADASS!!!

TANAKALURKER IS OUR CHAMPION!!!

Good night Junko user. Dream about Junko!

Let me see that pasta for a minute.

Oh user, you shouldn't have!

HAMSTER BOY AVENGED US?! HOLY SHIT!

YEAH!!!! GOOD JOB TANAKALURKER!!

Thank god!

All is right with the world

>:^D

THE DARK LORD OF ICE WINS

ALL MORTALS SHALL BOW BEFORE HIM!!

Well that was quite the ending

NO! THIS! WAS! NOT! SUPPOSED! TO! HAPPEN!

MONACA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BIG WINNER! NOT 2-TONED BEAST BOY!

THAT'S! NOT! FAIR!

Fuhahaha!

A month ago, I was nothing but a mere lurker. Now Pandemonium itself has declared that I, Tanakalurker, have defeated Monaca the Despair-Bringer Demon. I can now rule as the true Supreme Overlady of Ice.

That was fun, user!

At least you're feeling despair.

Suck it, Monoca-user

Goodnight /drg/. Glad I stayed up for this

Congrats!

I love me some salt and sour.

Good job Tanaka-tan

>junko user is europoor
It all makes sense...

:^)

Goodnight.
And Sleep well

Good night Mahiru user!
Dream about Mahiru!

Yeah, he's either Dutch or Russian. Probably Dutch. I have the same nationality as someone who likes worst DR1 girl. True despair.

Awesome!!

I remember when I was in one of these hunger games, I died in a bullshit manner. My insanity-ness has gone away. Now I'm just a filthy sadist mikan user

As you should!

Monaca only wanted to live!

Getting stabbed int he head with a knife? That's not Despair! That's not Hope! That's just stupid poop! Monaca will be back! You'll see!! Monaca will survive better than all of you!

Go to bed monaca, it's your bedtime

I WANT TSUMIKI TO TELL ME HER OPINION ON

THIS

Why is this general nothing but namefags and avatarfags

Good question

W-while he's very cute, b-being that overweight is unhealthy, I'd suggest his owners put him on a diet...

Honestly I have no clue

Are other generals like this? I wouldn't know

For someone who is dying.She has good handwriting

I agree. That's a question that is quite adequate.

It's to propagate despair, user.

How did you die?

>sadist mikan user
That is... unusual

Because Despair

/krg/ is the complete opposite of this general and it's the worst place ever.

The average general is pretty against namefagging and avatarfagging

:^)

i'm going study physics for a bit and will leave thread open.
God, the pressure of monaca getting to the final was felt.

Have fun on the next thing you guys are going to do.

Cause its a fun thread with few people.
less than 30 come here and less than 15 are samefags posting all the time, me included these days...

Some are, Like the Slabs thread.

But we aren't the average general, are we? I mean, fanfiction talk is not looked down upon here.

Oddly enough, while I would hate it in any other thread on this site, I've grown to like it here & it wouldn't be the same without it.

M-Monaca will be back. She'll be back stronger than ever!

off to see a bland-looking movie. Later.

I wouldn't be surprised if /drg/ was the most laid back general on Veeky Forums.

Really? Well shit I have no clue why this general is like this then
I might have to blame myself for having this many people namefagging because I sortof started the whole thing back on /v/

This general is the 4AM thread of /drg/

Suicide squad?

It's because this place became a community of sorts. People talk about their personal problems here and others give them advice.
I like it too, which is why I still come here.

I remember a while back, some user mentioned a Hunger Games Simulator-type game on Steam, where you can set it up further by having affinities, item lists, custom actions, etc.
What was that game called again? I can't remember for the life of me.

Is there going to be another Dangangames?

>of /drg/
woops, meant of Veeky Forums
Maybe not even Veeky Forums, maybe its the 4AM thread of Veeky Forums as a whole

Come for the mystery, stay for the shipping.

What do you think?

Cya Monaca!

It certainly looks like it.
This place makes you feel like home easily

And this is why marvel is winning.

Ultimate Arena. It's still really buggy, though.

Ultimate Arena, it was free back then but it's only two bucks now.

Oh boy... good luck with that one.

It certainly does. I really only started coming here regularly a couple days ago and it already feels like I'm part of a community.

Many thanks.

helo

its me seko

hello sneko

Guess not.

I want to cum inside of Seko

I'm not sure if I should watch Suicide Squad or not. I don't feel like wasting my money seeing a shitty movie, but I was looking forward to it for while.

I actually got this game for free when the creator was advertising it on /v/ before it came out

If I ever get it set up I could possibly try to stream/record a game of the characters or something

Seko go out with me!

I'm biting the bullet since my brother wants to see it. Might as well see if I can share the Despair with him.

Oh I spend money to see bad movies willingly every other Tuesday because my local theater does 5$ specials on Tuesdays.

I would just go see it so you can shit on it like everyone else and not feel left out. RT critic reviews are usually bullshit too so you never know.

I may need to use this image again afterwards. Hopefully there's a new thread when I get back.

do good today,,,, yes?

do god,,,,al the days

sure do not think funny anything good?

no