He is back guys ( that guys with s2000 and touge action )

He is back guys ( that guys with s2000 and touge action )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ekahwerdna/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean (You) are back

vids?

the guy that hits the rev limiter constantly without shifting?

I don't know about this guy's driving but hondas generally definitely need to stay in the top rev ranges to VTEC YO

that's how vtec operate

no you dont understand, the guy was hitting the rev limiter constantly and raping the engine because he didnt want to shift

BASED

>cars
>touges
uhhhh you don't get to bring friends
two wheels or you may as well be sitting on a bus when it comes to feeling the touge

BUT MUH ANIME!

>hit bump on touge
>fly off bike
>slide off cliff
>die
Ill stick to muh car, thanks

Is this that chinese guy in socal? Post the channel again.

>Thinks he's better than me because he has less grip on the road

Eh, not my cup of tea. All the tactile feel and cockpit nature of a car hits my autism in all the right places

I was gonna chat shit but I remembered that I used to be the same as youse
you should try a streetbike

Post the channel you fucking clown.

give a fucking link

I think he's trying to be cool by not posting a link.
le secret club or something.
cringe.

>that image
>slavs

I like the idea of them, but I don't know if they would give the same autism boner flying through corners that I get from a car

When I was driving a touge in an NSX in Japan I saw skid marks before a corner on the uphill, leading to a rail that a car had clearly plowed through. The driver (and car) would have fallen straight off the cliff lmao

you'd get an even bigger boner once you practise and improve your cornering skills

lmao

>maxresdefault
just use google you cunts
youtube.com/user/ekahwerdna/videos

Then why are bike usually faster through twisties

I don't see people go out to the twisties every weekend / second day / afternoon in their cars
cars are a meme hobby, motorcycling is a lifestyle if you choose to incorporate with other motorcyclists

>motorcycling is a lifestyle if you choose to incorporate with other motorcyclists
so is car racing
stop shilling so much your bikes

They aren't