/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jet#Inconsistencies
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/140048913/#140068759
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150577321/#150613089
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150471938/#150509690
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150375649/#150405630
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/141474729/#141486153
geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44846/?
techraptor.net/content/gal-gun-double-peace-australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you all, Fallout 4 is a good game

>/y/fallout

What

No it isn't.

>So what did you make your house out of, user?
>Quantum fractals. Try not to look directly into the walls, it pisses them off.

[citation needed]

are there any big breast mods in fallout 4/3/NV?

Shhhh, you'll summon buffquad

>this is the australian sale on steam
fuck off.

Do any of you know if there's a keyboard key for changing focus between containers on the inventory transfer UI? Only found someone who's made a .ahk script, but I don't want to download ahk just to do something this basic.

man I need to see some close ups of this place so I can see what components and pieces were used to put it together.

also to see if you cheated and the place is small and cramped and unlivable on the inside, if it only looks good from the outside far away.

you also make 20 dollars an hour which is probably twice as much as your american counterparts, or if you're a NEET you have a government that will actually fund your autistic bullshit adjusted to your own economy.

Aus prices are fair when adjusted for inflation, don't bitch because you want to get it cheaper.

And even if you still think you deserve it cheaper, It's a video game and a luxury.

>Going over to the New Vegas general
>Its nothing but near NMA levels of shitposting
disgusting

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jet#Inconsistencies
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/140048913/#140068759
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150577321/#150613089
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150471938/#150509690
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150375649/#150405630
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/141474729/#141486153

This isn't going to be good enough for you because you're just shitposting.

>fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jet#Inconsistencies
Yep, Interplay started it all when they couldn't even get when jet was created right themselves.

>boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/140048913/#140068759
>boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150577321/#150613089
>boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150471938/#150509690
>boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/150375649/#150405630
>boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/141474729/#141486153
Ohh your that guy, you actually saved all those? Holy fuck man, your more psychotic then I originally thought

So you actually are just shitposting

Are there any good New Vegas GECK tutorials out there?
I want to get into modding but I'm clueless at the moment

Wow, really made me think. Honestly never thought about it like that before.

So says the guy infamous for shitposting

I'm not.

>I'm not
>Has spent the last like 4 days religiously trying to argue anyone who says anything positive about Fallout 4.

You kinda have something of a reputation already.

so did this patch break a lot of mods in your guys' experience?

I'm a little worried to open up the game and find out if all my shit is now fucking broken or not.

I just put "fallout 4 is shit" in to the archive search and got those.

"When my video game is off, I want to die!"

geck.bethsoft.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44846/?

I'm not sure how good this one on the nexus is but the GECK wiki on top of googling and looking under the hood of other mods helped me when I was first messing with NV

Press (X) to Shaun

>tfw I won't play New Vegas in a while
>tfw thought "well I could play some other game before going back to uni"

>mfw I checked and classes start again in four days

God fucking dammit.

Bodyslide

press x to david cage

When are you going to do those Evangelion plugsuits?

Except you can get it cheaper when it isn't on sale in a brick and mortar store user, the prices are bullshit even with your excuses.

Ask Cait, she is basically alternate-reality Earthborn Shepard anyway. She looks exactly like she would after being a junkie, and fights about as well.

Then why don't you buy it from the store?

I hope this isn't the same user who totally didn't care about anyone making their eva plugsuits and got btfo after having a tantrum when they were given links to tutorials to do it themselves and posted for 2 hours about plugsuits they totally didn't care about that they've been asking for a couple months now even though they totally don't care about them at all

I'll look into it thanks

At this point I'd just port them just to show them off and never release

I would if I wanted to buy another copy.
Why should bits of data sent over a wire cost more than physical boxes and discs that were sent of the fucking ocean anyway?

>Press 'Sarcastic'
>Receive Irony, Satire or Irreverent Humour

I don't know what I was expecting.

Because publishers have to deal with your bullshit nanny state combing through games to make sure they don't offend the genderfluid otherkin? And because Steam has to deal with your ISP's throttling the fuck out of their service?

And because of these extra steps they have to take and extra costs they accrue to bring video games to your pissy subcontinent, they pass the cost of doing business in australia along to you, the consumer?

wicked savage

I want my waifu to blow me up in a miniaturized nuclear explosion!

do this

>Because publishers have to deal with your bullshit nanny state combing through games to make sure they don't offend the genderfluid otherkin?
Literally what. It's been some time since a game has been denied, and Fallout isn't censored so the point is moot.
>Steam has to deal with your ISP's throttling the fuck out of their service
Uh, no. I get better download rates to steam than anywhere else. Steam also doesn't set the costs of the game, the publisher does, so also moot.
>And because of these extra steps they have to take and extra costs they accrue to bring video games to your pissy subcontinent, they pass the cost of doing business in australia along to you, the consumer
Then why do the digital versions of a game cost more? You're just going in circles. I don't care about paying more for a game if it's marginal. If you wanted to buy Fallout 4 on steam at base prices you will be paying 80USD => 105AUD. That's nearly double the price compared to going to a physical store, and doesn't make any sense.

If I didn't know Josh Sawyer was a SJW, all I needed to realize that was that he gave the prostitutes in New Vegas positive karma in his jsawyer mod.

Can I use the moveto command on wandering merchants if I haven't seen them yet or do I have to use some other console command?

Australia also has much higher living expenses. Don't talk about how we earn more than you, we have to pay a fuckton more just to live.

To be fair he's also stood up for the themes of rape/slavery in NV as it suits the setting, and has a purpose. He understands that in the world he made it makes thematic sense.
If he were a true SJW I don't think that would have happened.

>Literally what. It's been some time since a game has been denied, and Fallout isn't censored so the point is moot.
techraptor.net/content/gal-gun-double-peace-australia
just this week even. you still have a review board that picks over every fucking game and game publishers have to submit and pay for the pleasure of having their game raked over by a bunch of old pearl clutchers.
>Uh, no. I get better download rates to steam than anywhere else. Steam also doesn't set the costs of the game, the publisher does, so also moot.
anecdotal evidence that doesn't take into account that your ISPs have an iron grip on your entire subcontinent and that steam, as an online retailer does accrue costs in dealing with them.
>Then why do the digital versions of a game cost more?
Because your higher cost of living as stated in an earlier post plus the costs of bringing the game to australia's shores ensure the price is going to be inflated.

There's no malice involved in australia's higher game prices, its adjusted from your economy+cost of living+regulations and tariffs.

you say that you can get fallout4 for cheaper from a box store but that just means the store has chosen to discount it from the suggested manufacture retail price earlier than steam has to clear inventory while steam keeps the game at SMRP with the exception of sales.

>techraptor.net/content/gal-gun-double-peace-australia

>game literally about giving schoolgirls orgasms

Irrelevant, he was countering the claim that no games had been denied in a while and that is a game that got denied recently.

>If I didn't know Josh Sawyer was a SJW, all I needed to realize that was that he gave the prostitutes in New Vegas positive karma in his jsawyer mod.

Why should they not have positive karma? Blowjobs are the right of every sentient being.

what if we had brazilian guns in the game

they could have the affect of randomly firing while you're sprinting with the chance of randomly hitting an enemy scaling by luck

>what if we had brazilian guns
So you mean what if when you try to intimidate somebody for caps they take your gun and kill you with it?

That seems unsafe

>Because your higher cost of living as stated in an earlier post plus the costs of bringing the game to australia's shores ensure the price is going to be inflated.
>On digital goods
Are you actually autistic, or just lack reading comprehension? The PHYSICAL COPY that gets made, shipped and sold in a store costs far less than a digital copy. None of your points address that. Steam isn't making Bethesda sell there games for more money, many other studios raise there prices slightly, but that's to be expected. The digital market for Bethesda's titles at the moment is straight up price gouging. A physical copy goes through all the same review processes as a digital one, but with additional costs. Stop ignoring that fact.

I was expecting that to just dump the mag full auto right when he released the slide and I've seen that same webm before.

We're (sort of) free my fellow /fog/gers!
That containment that was way overdue.

Who the fuck am I supposed to argue with about kilograms per brahmin now

someone already made a luck based revolver with a chance to backfire and kill you

Limmy, I guess.

the digital copy is the same price I'm seeing EBgames australia is selling the physical copy. At launch the physical copy was the same price as the digital copy which is the same deal everywhere else, there's no difference in price between physical or digital.

like I said, if you're getting a physical copy for cheaper its because your retailer has dropped the price already which happens with games over time. the game still has a suggested price of 90 digerydollars

I reject the split of FO4 and NV!

ITT: Discuss why FO1/2/NV are the true series canon and why FO3/FO4 are totally unrelated to the Fallout series in any way, shape, or form.

But seriously, why split the general? It's dead enough as it is because of how much of a dud FO4 is.

>But seriously, why split the general?
The general wasn't split, people just kept making New Vegas threads in /v/ all the fuckign time and the mods got tired of it so they made it its own general to get them out of /v/

Unless you're an idiot you would never buy from EB Games as their prices suck. Places like JB-HiFi usually have much better prices.

/fog/gots
FTFY

Because the chimps that talk about NV all the time are turbo autismos stuck on a singular game and shit up this general and leaked into /v/ as well. Most of us on /fog/ appreciate the series as a whole.

yeah well, you asked for an explanation why, and it was provided.

if JB-HiFi wants to sell it cheaper then that's their business, as they have to compete with digital somehow, but that doesn't mean the SMRP magically goes down and that it's a big screw job if other retailers don't sell it for the same price.

the only thing that's changed is they're on vg instead of v now, they will continue to (shit)post on both generals though

It keeps Bethdrones in this shithole containment thread while real Fallout fans just discuss the games in peace.
No waifus, no minecraft shit, no discussing garbage writing.
Just pure, unfiltered Fallout.

>no discussing garbage writing.
Then how do you talk about New Vegas?

If you put it like that I'm bringing FO4 discussion to your thread.

I have an easy answer for you. They're alternate yet similar dimensions and there's quite a bit of cross traffic between them due to how the GECK functions.

Are there any mods that remove the companions dialogue about picking up junk?

this to be honest

With great ease since it's full of well-written characters, a fully realized world, interesting factions with real depth behind their philosophies and has incredible roleplay potential.

Bad games aren't welcome. Nobody will bite your bait.

I don't think you understand.

Fallout Series:
Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout 3

Not Fallout Series:
The Elder Scrolls Wasteland: DC, The Elder Scrolls Wasteland: Boston

It's really that simple. Confusing Bethesda's garbage as a Fallout game is a mistake only a literal, drooling retard could possibly make.

Fallout 3 was never released though, Black Isle folded up

Later on they went on to make The Elder Scrolls Wasteland: Mojave (basically a mod for DC), but calling that a Fallout game is like calling beef meat fit for eating

>you were exiled to /v/
>you were removed from /v/ and sent back to Veeky Forums

the function of videogame generals is literally to contain reoccurring game discussion into and keep them in a single thread, you have collectively failed to be contained multiple times now and everyone is passing you around like an unwanted foster child, even now you've been given a general and you continue to be a burden

Fallout Series:
Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Fallout Tactics, Fallout Shelter, Fallout Brotherhood of Steel

Not Fallout Series:
Fallout New Vegas

fify

You forgot the fallout TCG user

Your drink, sir.

So they're just NMA on Veeky Forums?

I don't think YOU understand.

There are dimensions where what you stated is correct but because we live in the dimension where van buren never got released, we live in the universe where bethesda's fallout 3 and fallout 4 is imperially canon.

Thanks to multiverse theory there is a universe where fallout 3 van buren is the canon successor, where it sold billions, and black isle never folded but you don't live in that dimension, you will never visit that dimension and your feelings about the dimension you do inhabit are irrelevant.

the Cosmos just owned you.

There's also Fallout Online cyka

Just fishing for replies. I actually like his adjustments. He removed negative karma from a lot of NPCs and even added positive to others, meaning getting Evil is much easier.

I'm actually surprised at how many broken things I had been playing with, like certain Perks not functioning properly. All patched out now, but I'll review it anyways in the following days.

Nah, this thread is more akin to NMA.

The only imperial canon is Arthur Maxson and the East Coast Brotherhood of Steel ascendant.

AD VICTORIAM

AD VICTORIAM

AD VICTORIAM

Isn't that thing in development hell/canceled?

>With great ease since it's full of well-written characters, a fully realized world, interesting factions with real depth behind their philosophies and has incredible roleplay potential.

It has none of that,

If this thread was NMA, all attempts to discuss FO4 would be met with 'kys' and nothing but.

Which would ultimately result in a far better general as FO4 is garbage and doesn't deserve to be discussed at all

Yes it does

BEARNBULLBEARNBULLBEARNBULL

Please do, I haven't got a clue what's broken and what's not to be honest. It is surprisingly hard to get evil karma without siding with the legion though.

No, there's a modded FO1/FO2 engine turned into an mmo inhabited by cykas

I like his karma adjustments primarily because he rectified one of the most grievous errors vanilla New Vegas had

Moore is pure fucken evil and her karma should reflect that

The only character close to her in Fallout 4 is Lancer-Captain Kells

>fully realized
>legion remains an unfinished faction
you could continue your shitposts on whatever that general is called but we all know you'll continue posting here

Cykas that are buddy buddy with the admins and own several bases with APA and plasma weapons within a day of a server reset and then proceed to sit in town and kill anyone not russian on sight, also they may camp the cloning facility if they're feeling particularly dickish meaning you are trapped forever with no hope of leaving

Moore isn't really evil, just a patriot bitch.

>patriot

So evil then