/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Our beloved Triss edition.

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0u6Rz9YrypA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God damn those two are too sexy for this world.

Tell me about it, best couple ever.

Sucks I have to wait until my new GPU to play The Witcher 3.
Never been so hyped to make a fucking choice in a game.

Who do you plan to chose?

A week ago when I finished reading the books and started playing the first, I was thinking of going with Yen as she's the "true" love of Gerlat, and as he swore that won't ever be with another women. But now that I finished the second, I see that Triss truly likes Geralt, far more than Yen, and that she won't be the whore that was Yennefer, and, Yen and Geralt are far too dangerous for eachother.
So, yeah, even if - I guess - it would make Ciri unhappy, I'll choose Triss. But hey, I've still got to play TW3, so it might change.

>2 unique IPs
kek

good to know theres only two of you trissautists

I personally always liked Triss, I read the books only after I played the games, so I was already into Triss and the books made me love her even more.

The games established Triss as a valid choice and my Geralt truly fell in love with her and was conflicted when his memory returned. Triss will always be my pick, I love the chemistry between her and Geralt, CDPR did an amazing job with her.

Yen is also very appealing and you won't go wrong whoever you choose, both are amazing.

Cirir doesn't care much either way in the game, she supports Geralt in any case.

Can somebody tell me what this card does?

It's a spy card, you play it and draw two cards from your deck instead.

But,surely, it has a downside to it. Right?

There's a Witcher General?

Since a lot of time, yeah.

That one doesn't.

can't be revived by you

Found a better way into this castle

Naturally wasn't actually able to do anything once I got inside aside from use the shops

spies typically go the enemy's graveyard (if they weren't Decoy'd and played back to your side of the field.)

Since Mysterious Elf is a hero that is unaffected by other cards, it cannot be Decoy'd or revived by your opponent's medic card.

Also when I entered in this way, I couldn't get the guards to attack at all

Is the Ensanguined Aristocrat the overrated character in the series?

>no more Witcher expansions

just end my life fampai

I want to sniff Yen's asshole while she sleeps

what if she farts?

Note: Don't parkour into the Burned Ruins building.

all the better :3

>all this triss faggotry

Cyberpunk 2077 when?

2077 obv

When I grow up, I wanna be a lad!

But.. But Triss and Roche are the best waifus.

post niggerfus

Where in the fuck is fucking Relict Oil? I have almost everything else to Superior and even have the formula for Enhanced Relict Oil, but the basic won't fucking drop and this goddamn Leshen's eight fucking billion Level EIGHT FUCKING BILLION wolves show up when I finally get him close to dead and I can't burn him down and have to cheese it the fuck outta there every time.

You can buy it from Jonna in Skellige if you haven't killed her yet.

I think I bought it from Keira or the herbalist NE of Oxenfurt

Did anybody else experience the game crashing when loading the first time at Toussaint? Tried verifying game cache, disabling mods & it still didn't work.

ffs reinstalled the game & it still crashed, what gives?

>tfw having anger spasms about the wrong choices you made in this game

>he didn't make whats-his-name french kiss the Plague Maiden

>Clearing question marked areas in Skellige
>just some bandit, treasure stuff
>find this

Fuck, I was not ready for these feels man

You have to admit, the lack of choices in this game when doing some of the quests makes this a pretty pleb tier game.
Just did the werewolf quest and even if I killed the fucker the moment after he told me how to get the reward, the quest log aknowledges it as if I let him go.

women will never understand this

Monster decks are gay.

What choices did you make?

didn't kill radovid
didn't fuck the witch
didn't help dijkstra

and worst of all told yen i still loved her when i could have dumped her for triss who is 300% better because i was too scared she wouldn't help when i needed help later on.

literally go from really happy to really sad when i think of this. yen was such a downer bitch

So I just finished Blood and Wine not long ago, and cleared all locations in it. Then cleared all remaining locations in Velen/Novigrad hoping to get some decent xp. Nope.

So now I'm at level 53. I want to start NG+, but want to be level 60 when I do it, because I like round numbers and being level 60 will make the ultimate Witcher gear be at level 100.

So I need some experience grinding options. And I am not about to finish everything in Skellige. At least not all of the underwater smuggler's chests unless I have no other option. I'd be willing to clear the stuff on islands and mainland, though, but there's only a few left to clear. Mostly it's water ones, which are just smuggler's bullshit.

Anyone have decent options for grinding out exp? I have already completed all quests, or nearly all if there are others to unlock in Skellige I haven't already unlocked.

>44 posts in 7 hours

>But,surely, it has a downside to it. Right?

You're only able to have one in the deck.

This is something that is bugging the fuck otu of me and someone tell me I'm wrong. With all the fantastic attention to detail CDPR put into TW3, I am fucking amazed this one slipped by.

When you find Ciri on the isle of the mist, she comes back to life and a small flashback of Ciri running to Geralt as a child plays. Literally a minute later, she ask about the scar over your left eye as she doesn't remember it. The scar was very clearly present in the flashback.

What gives?

Anyone else collecting all the relic items you find? I have 6k+ gold all the time anyways so I dont have any use from selling them, decided to collect everything and see what I will have at the end of the game.

"6k+ gold"

someone hasn't tried crafting grandmaster gear yet...

regardless, the value of items is highly determined by the level of it, not the quality. In blood and wine you can farm basic as fuck swords from bandits that sell for 5-600 easy.

I was expecting something worse like you'd manged to choose every single bad dialogue option for Ciri. Though not killing Radovid is pretty bad.

As for Yennefer, she would never do anything do jeopardise Ciri's safety. You could tear her heart to shreds and she'd still work with you. Afterwards though...

It was not a flashback.

Even if he's a fucking shithead, he's so well written it's hard to hate him.

So this is the best I have found to resolve this issue, all things considered.

youtube.com/watch?v=0u6Rz9YrypA

A bit underwhelming, but it does give a nice way to basically get an Aerondight stack boost completed guaranteed with each Nekker group if you turn on enemy scaling.

:-/

Oh, well. The grind can't be so bad just for a few levels only.

:3

CDPR loves a good waifu war.

Cute.

triss is a stank ho

Nope, Triss smells wonderful and she is not a ho.

Post your favorite monster and why

creepy as fuck and pretty well written

Beautiful waifus are not monsters.

this lighting mod looks pretty coo00o0l

>yennefer
>beautiful

Super turbo lighting mod?

yes

She's no Triss, that's for sure, but she does look nice.

nice

I want to tickle Triss' asshole with my tongue.

Seconded.

user, that's nasty.

bruxae and such, horrible creatures under the appearance of beautiful women just like normal women

>just like normal women
;_;

No, it's not. It's delicious.

;_;
I.......didn't see that coming.

It was very heartwarming.
I still have that stupid pic in my inventory. Didn't have the heart to toss it.

stop
:(

Post more
:3

stop
:(

I am not at all sexually attracted to Ciri.

what are you, gay?

No, I find most women from Witcher very hot, but Ciri doesn't do anything to me for some reason. I recognize that she is good looking, but no sexual attraction whatsoever.

Thank you. Now there's two of us.

Cerys is probably top bae 2bh but Ciri is a close second. Sorry you have such doodoo tastes.

Cerys is also one of the women that does nothing to me, our tastes differ a lot. I like Sile, Triss, Ves , Yen and Phil the most.

Entertaining as hell.

Neither am I! Geralt though...

Loved that quest.
>Neither am I! Geralt though...
Same...
And Eskel.

Will this general survive til the GOTY edition?

>Will this general survive til the GOTY edition?

Only if we post lewd Ciri fanfiction

>Touissant grass in Velen and Novigrad

Holy fuck the game looks 10 times better and runs better

you should all get this.

>Only if we post lewd Ciri fanfiction
Bur no one here is sexually attracted to Ciri.

> best girl

Anyway, I prefer depressing fan fiction.
> Geralt and Yen realizing Ciri will be dead in a few decades while they still have a few centuries to live.
> Yen drinking herself to sleep in Corvo Vianco's gardens while Geralt sleeps all day and plays gwent with BB all night.
> Ciri's life as Morvran tropht waifu
> Triss obsession with Geralt, having a few rooms of her house in Kovir full of memorabilia, like the old countess in HoS.
> Keira's last days in the hands of Mad Rad

Etc, etc, etc

I am going to sneak into Triss and Geralt's house in Kovir and steal Triss' used underwear.

> Geralt and Yen realizing Ciri will be dead in a few decades while they still have a few centuries to live.
> Ciri's life as Morvran trophy waifu

So sad now.

>But no one here is sexually attracted to Ciri.

I'll raise my hand here. I want so badly for Geralt to be able to fuck Ciri in the game, and when getting the ending where Ciri becomes a Witcher, the option to romance her officially.

>I want so badly for Geralt to be able to fuck Ciri
Only one papa has sex with her, and it's not Geralt.