pokemongo.gamepress.gg/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/

>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw

>Pokemon strengths and earning XP
thesilphroad.com/research

>IV Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon moves DPS
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Ehw3J3-Dkc2yc2zeBE5XQRO_dCBYzpFyTvsvOye2Yg/

>Information on spoofing:
Nox: pastebin.com/k34jzqUK
Blustax: pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB

>python scanner set up guide
github.com/AHAAAAAAA/PokemonGo-Map

>Scan request Discord channel
discord.gg/GfREGwz

>scanner app
github.com/mchristopher/PokemonGo-DesktopMap/releases

>botting
github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
github.com/PocketMobsters/PokeMobBot

>sniping
ownedcore.com/forums/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/566079-pokesniper2-pokemon-sniper-catch-any-pokemon-no-matter-where-you.html

BANNED

THERE ALREADY WAS A NEW THREAD YOU NINCOMPOOP

BRAZIL?

BAN'D

>NIANCOMPOOP

FTFY

link it senpai, sry didnt knew :(

olá

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

He's lying

How could someone lie in /pgg/? That is ridiculous.

>

yeah, truly absurd, we should ban OP from posting and disable his botting APIs

>trying to "mod" iOS "cracked" PoGo app to expand GPS functionality
>open folder
>see this

which one do I "open" to get at the code?

please halp me

Don't forget to make his post have a 1/3 chance of going missing. Anything else wouldn't be enough, desu.

If I have a earlier state pokemon with 100 IVs will the final form have 100?

i.e. if I have a 100 IV Magikarp will I have a 100 IV Gyarados?

SIM

try the lol.hta

yes

Maybe you should have linked it in the last thread instead of being a retard. Plenty of time after the bump limit

Yes. The stats it rolled initially remain constant throughout evolutions. The only things you can alter is its level and name. Moves are rerolled per evolution.

The ban wave cannot be stopped

>can't figure out how to even view the code he wants to modify
>thinks he can "expand GPS functionality"

>brazil

because of course it is

damnit

all my hard work down the drain

all the miles I worked, the pokeballs I used, the money I spent

WHYYYYYY

Botters BTFO By Brazil

BASED BRASIL

WTF!!!???
I just tried to log into the game and then this happened.
I thought this is just a meme?
WHAT DO I DO NOW

The last bait was better.

FUG. I GOT THIS TOO. IT'S OVER BOYS

>Niantic decides to take action against Botters after being encouraged by Brazil
>Due to their complete incompetence, Niantic ends up only banning BR accounts no matter legit or botting
Book it

I was about to make a post making fun of the guy defending this graph, but when I opened the picture it opened the full version of it
why they didn't have the full version embedded I don't know, but even so they didn't include a scale although there are some minor labels

It seems like they're indicating a ~70% drop in spatial queries/second if you assume a 0 at the origin

but since they didn't include a scale I can interpret it however I feel like

t. scared botter

>unknown6

Nah you aint gon slide this one m80

YAY A PERFECT 100% BLASTOISE!!!
>cp36....

Just....just fuck it all. Just fuck it. God damn it.

shit bait m8.

I logged into both my accounts I used to bot with and neither had that error.

none of that matters if it has a shitty moveset user

>what are jokes

Ayy whats unknown6? Do Nox users need to worry about that?

Why is Niantic banning ACTIVE USERS? Even though they are walkers they are still using the app and potentially paying money for features

No spoofs need to apply. Only bots.

Its a blastoise, whats a nigga gonna do? It aint no vape.

>Call Niantic incompetent
>ur a botr
Here's the only (you) you're getting from me.

Because you are a waste of oxygen. Ending you would be a net benefit to the world.

Are they only going to ban accounts that botted or all the accounts associated with your phone?

walkingonsunshine.jpg

But the spoofers are getting rekt too according to John Honkey's tweet to the BR shitter.

They are going go to confiscate your phone, bang your mom and then pop some caps in your ass.

HAHAH what the fuck is this graph? no units no scale? jesus

what the fuck i'm brazilian and i started spoofing only today
THEY CAN'T DO THIS
THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT, I WAITED FOR IT

HOW DO I SPOOF ON PHONE

don't forget they'll steal your dog if you don't reply to this post

>assuming 0 at the origin
>ever

graph guy reporting

My complaint about targeting the graph is the trend of the drop.

Let's say the graph either supports one of two arguments:
>they killed the game by blocking trackers, trackers/bots and players are in the decline
>the decline is exclusively trackers/bots

I am inclined to believe option 2, while it seems other believe option 1.

I do not believe option 1 because the decrease trend would have two spikes: The initial blocking of trackers/bots, and the subsequent decline of players quitting due to no trackers.

If option one were the truth, the graph would show a slight but evident decreasing slope AFTER the big drop.

While there is variance in the post-dip line, it doesn't seem to reflect what you would expect from a mass abandoning of the game as others in this general are insisting.

All of these autistic post I am making really just come down to this. Anons are insisting this game is crashing with no survivors, but it is more of a slow burn than a fast drop.

tldr

i'm a slum children swimming in the garbage that this game is

>The normies didn't notice until the app update.

They definitely noticed when Pokevision was taken down. That was before the app update.

You didn't actually answer my question btw. Also your excuse doesn't hold up after Amazon's CEO offered them free servers to help them
with the bandwidth strain. They didn't even acknoledge it just like they ignored the community devs who straight up sent them a fix for the 3-step bug

Again, if they needed to shut down 3rd party trackers in order to add new regions, then why not turn in game tracking back on now that 3rd party tools are shut down?

>None of this is due to malice or spite, however.
It's due to greed and general neglect. But mostly greed.

How did you capture a Brazillian?

im sure your country will bring so much more to the game. cant wait to watch bestgore now.

pls Niantic no

*monkey noises*

I read the FAQ, and it explained that the arc on top of the pokemon indicates how high is its training %.

It also said that I would find stronger pokemon as I leveled up.

So, im level 5, and it looks like the training % on this mankey is pretty high, should I try raising it to the end or just send it away? im not very clear on it, the FAQ left me with a number of questions.

If I evolve it, will its points raise? should I keep it or just send it away?

Ive sent away pretty much everything else, but I dont know if I should send this one away, please help

I don't know about the other guys but my issue with the graph is that due to the fact that they neglect to include a scale, whether the drop is completely insignificant or a huge accomplishment towards server reliability, it is represented exactly the same

I'm not arguing that its not representing a drop correlating with their interference with bots/3rd party stuff, but just that including the graph like that is only an attempt to present data without presenting data

its no more informative than if i said 'the chart attached shows the drop in player morale when articundo popped up'

If they included a scale you fucks would say they faked it anyway.

This mankey is a keeper push it as much as you can.

The fact that they didn't include one just shows that they faked it. But you fucks would defend it no matter what.

read the last line, autist. Summed it up for you.

> They definitely noticed when Pokevision was taken down. That was before the app update.

No doubt, but they didn't notice the catch rate change until I pointed it out. Speaking for my normies anyway they aren't too bright.

>Amazon's CEO offered free servers
Never heard that. Link? Pretty dumb to reject such an offer, but Niantic seems to be a company that cares about whatever "prestige" they think they have.

>never acknowledge the 3-step bug
They don't want to admit to their incompetence. I don't know why, but devs seem to hate it when random user's fix their game for free. I'm reminded of a similar deal with WoW and Blizz with gliders I think?

>It's due to greed and general neglect. But mostly greed.

I agree, and I think it is the same greed that plagues the industry right now. I just don't think Niantic is special in this regard, just more of the norm.

I see where you are coming from, but adding scale would give additional info that they don't want to give. They want to be as secretive as possible so the bot makers are slower to fix it.

Also has a point. If they labeled it autist would complain that the labeling is fake anyway.

Who the FUCK cares, pga has the built in radar anywhere.
>getting b& for requesting more data from the server like a dumb greedy shit

>has a point. If they labeled it autist would complain that the labeling is fake anyway.
wrong

I really wouldn't
the scale-less graph is just another piece of the pile of withheld communication/information with Niantic, although they are slowly improving the communication side

>I see where you are coming from, but adding scale would give additional info that they don't want to give. They want to be as secretive as possible so the bot makers are slower to fix it.

fair enough if thats the concern behind it, but I personally don't see how that information could hinder them
like if they just had said "server performance has increased 40% since the thing we did"

>They want to be as secretive as possible so the bot makers are slower to fix it.

Sure, same reason why they don't list all the changes to shit like catching pokemon in the patch notes whenever an update releases

So what other """"bugs"""" need revert... fixed?
>egg distance speed
>wild Pokemon distance
>scan time for wild Pokemon

Any others? Tracker of course but we all know that

>wrong
>opinions are wrong

wewlad. You sure showed me.

>fair enough if thats the concern behind it, but I personally don't see how that information could hinder them

You gotta look at it from their point of view. Assuming this incompetence is indicative of a lack of experience, they might just think giving server data specifics could hurt them.

They could also be approaching it from a
>say nothing more than needed
approach. That tends to be the way big companies and the feds handle shit.

That is a trend in the game dev industry as far as I am concerned, because I don't think they are the only ones who do shit like that.

My theory on the shitty patch notes developers seem to like lately is that it gives gamers less shit to bitch about. Gamers look for anything to complain about, even the normies do it.

I think this trend of devs withholding info is due to the outrage culture infesting gaming. Because if you look hard enough there is always something to bitch about.

Jeff Bozos' tweet was a pure PR move, Niantic uses Google Cloud already.

Just got home, are bots back yet?

A perm ban is coming though

> pga has the built in radar anywhere.
what's that?

I want to be able to enter GPS coords so I don't have to virtually walk my avatar hundreds of miles to the city

Is that in regards to the
>ban wave
>coming soon(tm)

or the Amazon thing?

>capture fail rate increased
>pokemon are more likely to flee

This last one is the most frustating IMO.

Nope, maybe tomorrow.

Guys why isn't my boy working?

You literally have a GPS spoofer already

>Jeff
>John
you got shit fucked up son.

You really can't say it's just more of the norm, Niantic is a pretty extreme example of industry greed. Even by gatcha standards their handling of this project has been pretty fucking terrible.

They have one of the most profitable, popular mobile games of all time, yet almost no communication to the playerbase from the devs for weeks at a time, and more broken features now than when the game first launched. Say what you will about Blizzard, but at least they communicate. Blizzard takes cheaters way more seriously than Niantic does, just look at their recent anti-cheat measures with Overwatch (progamer shenanigans aside). Niantic won't even list most of the update changes to the game in their patch notes. There's a difference between not wanting to admit your incompetence, and completely neglecting to even mention that features in your game are broken for weeks at a time, until you are literally forced to due to people demanding refunds.

>My theory on the shitty patch notes developers seem to like lately is that it gives gamers less shit to bitch about. Gamers look for anything to complain about, even the normies do it

If anything it gives them even more shit to bitch about when everyone figures out the update fucked with the game's balance and the developers didn't even acknowledge it.

Don't try to blame this on "outrage culture" or anything stupid like that. All the outrage towards Niantic has been warranted, people are right to bitch especially if they're walkers.

no and brazil is going to get spoofers banned too
these are todays news

>mfw banned already
fuck fuck fuck

Apparently you missed the tweet, they acknowledged and are fixing those two things

godamn, im brazilian, but whoever is whining is a fag

>BRs ruining another thing

>not just saying anything to appease the new country flooding money in

k, my dad is coming soon, hes only been gone 20 years getting lotto tickets, hell be coming soon.

Sure, they're fixing those two things "soon". Just like the tracker.

the problem is it auto-detects my real location as a starting point and I have to manually walk away from it... and in my case that's hundreds of miles to the nearest relevant area (San Francisco)

>>say nothing more than needed
They've said way less than needed. For nearly 2 weeks they didn't tell anyone that they broke their tracker because of server load , the community had to figure it out on their own by poking around in the app's code.

Who else here smug as FUCK that botters and spoofers are getting banned?
>cheaters get 3 weeks of free reign
>gives them a sense of security
>haha walkfags Niantic will never do anything!
>now after wasting tons of time cheating they are all getting a boot up their ass

God I have a boner from this, us walkers are taking this general back

If you want to move locations for a long period of time,
1) Uninstall PGA OR disable it in SBSettings if you have it
2) Set your location with location faker 8&9
3) Wait the appropriate amount of time for you to 'travel'
4)Reopen PoGo. You should have moved
5)Reinstall PGA OR enable it SBSettings
6) Enjoy the game. It's a pain in the ass and there's probably an easier way but it werks for me.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong and retarded?

>can't say it's just more of the norm

I stand by what I said. The trend in the industry today is to hype up your game by any means necessary, and abandon it a month or so after launch to start on your next project. It is very cancerous. The fact that this is a free mobile game just makes it worse. Now the developers have no qualms with abandoning it since "it was free anyway".

Funny you mention Blizz, because I think they are one of the better PR companies in spite of their previous fuck ups. They actually seem to learn from their past mistakes.

>don't blame outrage culture
I wasn't trying to, it was just the perfect term for what I was trying to describe.

And I don't think that the "bitch about everything" mentality gives devs justification to act like shit. I am just trying to drive the point that both sides act like children when it comes to communication.

>walkers are right to bitch
Agreed, but that is one reason they have to downplay the issues. Remember that most normie walkers haven't noticed the bugs yet unless they have been told.

>us walkers are taking this general back

mfw

Don't you have to get randomly shot or something? Why is it that everything your fellow countrymen touch goes to shit instantly? Yes I am very salty.

>If they labeled it autist would complain that the labeling is fake anyway.

This isn't a valid opinion. It's a shitty attempt to deflect from criticism.

Non IOS fags btfo'ed!

From then your 'default' starting point will be the one that you set with LocationFaker.

Gonna be mad as fuck if I get banned desu. I tried using that fake gps thing but it doesn't even work on my phone so I uninstalled it

>spic town
nuke it

thats very mean user, im a pretty chill guy