US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are the new changes to tank damage live on the beta? I'm still doing good on my prot pally in arena.

I'm still here.
I'm quite possibly the oldest member of /wowg/ and nobody knows my name because I don't attentionwhore.

Did the gods choose right by me, anons?

THE KING

Up to date filter lists. Use these if you want better filter lists. The ones in the OP were left out because the OP is a shitposter

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/5MZkpRsN

Comments:
pastebin.com/KqvtKf82

Filenames:
pastebin.com/P4af3QiE

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/GjEZ3Txj

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so, when Legion launches, we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

Roleplayfags report in.
Post your characters.
I know you lurk this shithole, don't be a pansy ass bitch.

WRA, reporting in.

dude Illidan's a good guy lmao

I like your mog, come roleplay with me

Icy#1568

"I will fuck my cousin" - Icycrits 2016

IM GOING TO ROLL ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to play on WrA

Please remove Thundertwig from the filters I am not a shitposter or avatar
Pls I am gonna cry

How the hell is Vengeance DH supposed to tank high tier raids in any capacity?

Do they have any mitigation at all?

Please icy let somebody else be happy...

good guilds won't take a dh tank

Thanks. I'm not subbed at the moment (waiting for legion to come out and the servers to settle and/or numbers to smooth out.

dont q pvp

Yeah, bladed armour is literally the same as savage defense was, just with parry instead of dodge
Also they have self healing

Have a super old pic because the mobile app is being dumb

is there any class thats as fun as a rogue or should I not even bother with anything else?

can't decide between boosting mage and shaman lads

mage is 69 and shaman is 1 but mage leveling is balls

what do

discord.me/wowg

am i still cool?

that's what I settled on coming back after a 5 year break after trying pretty much everything again post-patch
i let my time expire though because the game is still just boring in general
also the thought of not getting into queues instantly makes me want to barf

Nice head lmao

playing fury warrior
730 chipped soul prism over 730 unending hunger?
you only get like 1k str from unending hunger and it has to build up

By right as the king he has first pick of the girls

orc or undead death knight?

>Go slay some Pirates with my Fury Warrior
>Do deadmines
>Go spend downtime in Orgrimmar surrounded by high levels
>Tinker with the Auction House

I spent ages dicking around with Mage, Warlock, Hunter and even DK but finally I found something I enjoy, I can start playing.

Comfy, feels good.

>we wuz KANGZ

Undead

Well.

Thanks for sticking around. Not sure why you would, but this user appreciates it - were you telling the truth, that is.

IF THIS POST ENDS IN ODD NUMBERS ILL PLAY HORDE IF ITS EVENS ALLIANCE

>Can't tell if I love or hate Demonology
It's so fun in single target boss situations.
But on the other hand, trash and questing mobs don't last long enough to get your full army going, it's like constantly edging your demongasm.
But then it happens and the mage standing next to your slips in the puddle.

I suppose I'm obsessed enough with pet battling for this to be worth it!?

>wanted to play Feral for those cool Cat forms
>spec seems hard as fuck to play and boring as fuck too with constantly being energy starved

I just want to play something that has a cool looking Artifact, does good DPS, and isn't going to be FOTM that everybody is going to play.

hope you like futa elves and sluts

i sure do

why are fem draenei the best at everything?

>tfw WoD was my first wow experience
Please let Legion be good. I'm ok that my talents got destroyed and that I have to restart, it's fine because I didn't know what I was doing or how to play anyway. It's a fresh start, nothing could go wrong, right?

I feel to be worse than WoD they would have to actually be trying to be worse.
But then again you never know, they did willingly make the raid Dragon Soul.

but they can't be warlocks

They're not the best at being Warlocks

priest

>tfw I want to switch to Vengeance
>Didn't play for all of WoD
>To get professions up on this new character I need to build a garrison, and then manually collect everything and level up my professions without flying
Kill me

>it cant be worse than WOD
reminds me of 2 years ago
>it cant be worse than MoP

>tfw after Legion you'll never convince some Eredar to join the Horde and have playable red Eredar female warlocks

FUCK EVERYTHING

But I liked MoP in general. SoO lasted too long and it was a bit barren at release, but it had good raids and in general it was pretty good.

Which is weird since sub rogue players have a Eredar work for them.

>tfw orc steals your armor and your land

pls bring back xelnath

The faction headed by a race who hates demons with a passion letting demons into their ranks.

Where was that WRA user from earlier?

>No mini game in DH Order Hall where you buttfuck a shivarra
CMON BLIZZARD

the minigame in the warlock class hall kills one of the three people required

>No minigame in the DK class hall where you Buttfuck Banshees
CUM ON BLIZZARD

well fuck
guess my rogue is going sub

>faction of eredar are truly remorseful
>overcame their bloodlust and powerlust
>orcs feel a kinship due to their shared history and their own blood corruption long ago
>let them into the horde

>spec seems hard as fuck to play and boring as fuck too with constantly being energy starved
If you go soul of the forest/sabertooth/omen of clarity it becomes into a fast-paced but pretty easy spec.
Add predator if you are questing to literally swim on energy.

>orcs
>hate demons

they have taken the BDC before, they will take it again it's only a matter of time

Is it supposed to take more than a day for an account when you sign up to darknest. Should i just assume they didn't accept it for some reason?

I'm just hoping we finally get a mailbox

It's a bad feel that I recognize all these names

There is a difference between the Orcs, who razed their own world and only came to their senses to late to stop it, and the Eredar who killed their own world, killed every other world they ever saw, and made a mission to kill any uncorrupted Eredar no matter the cost.
The orcs broke their own planet, the eredar have broken potentially hundreds, even thousands.
There is a point where being sorry doesn't cut it.

I really like the clean look. I wish blizz made more 'simple' higher res armor. Sometimes I don't wanna look so busy and overdesigned.

fuck you
let me have hot red demon chicks

Yeah but using that build would gimp you

>tfw too shy to walk up to randoms

id be shy with a mog that awful too

Level it up by flying in Pandaria then.

he was never a bad guy tbqh family

make me a better one

I'm thinking about switching to nobleman outfit when darkmoon comes to town. Since black seems to go better with fire.

Well I have to go to WoD eventually
I also have to level up my non-gathering professions.
Might go for engineering because of the fun junk it can make.

*pees in the well of eternity*

IS WAS A JOKE DUDE LMAO

Rate?

stupid, but i assume that's what people go for with these types of mogs.

School shooter detected. Malfurion was the alpha jock who won Tyrande's heart and Illidan raged and became a demon hunter, proclaiming himself "king" of a bunch of land in the middle of nowhere that nobody wants.

sports lol

HE WAS THE SAVIOR OF OUR PEEPLE

Not by much, you will probably do more dps that way if you can't handle the JOHN FUCKING MADDEN rotation.

cuddle doggers

7/10
Needs the WoD CM meme glaive and a lightbringer tabard to be truly perfect

Don't bothern all people who don't like Illidan are retards that can't pay attention to simple story telling.

help me decide what to main in legion

warrior (fury) - main for literally 8 years. love plate transmog, and I have tons of it. extensive raiding history as fury at a high level. don't really like what they've done with fury, but I've stuck with it for this long already. don't like what I've heard/seen about the class hall. also not a huge fan of the artifact looks. unlikely to play arms outside of pvp, or to tank much or at all.

hunter (MM) - been my #1 alt for about as long as I've played warrior. I'm likely better at playing this spec than fury, and I actually enjoy it for the most part. hunter transmog is alright, and this is the one class I've got MoP CM set on, which is cool. I'm indifferent about the class hall, and I like the artifact a lot. likely to play BM if the situation calls for it, hesitant to play survival.

rogue (assn) - I've usually got a rogue at max level, but it never dominates my attention. Not a big fan of the current meta (hemo/exsanguinate), but I can roll with it while hoping it gets nerfed, and I can play it pretty well. that said, out of these 3 this is the class I have the least experience playing. always been a fan of rogue transmog, rates behind warrior and above hunter for me. absolutely love the class hall/followers, and the artifact. decent chance of playing either of the other specs if they come out ahead, though outlaw more so than sub

these are most of the main points I have for and against each class

wat do

>implying it was all over a girl
He used the skull of Guldan to drive the demons out of Felwood and before he could even explain himself, Malfurion marched in and went
>y-you're a d-demon
>don't talk to or my girlfriend ever again
Then Illdian goes away and apparently was getting progress done while his retard brother was literal asleep

You're a beta cuck who lost the girl just like Illidan and now you have power fantasies to cope with your feeling of inferiority.

>tfw Illidan will never hold your hand
why live

>literally joined the Legion
>literally waged war on the holy wind chimes
>somehow not a bad guy

For the horde brah

His main goal was becoming more powerful, "saving his people" was just an excuse to keep sacrificing his humanity for more and more power.

Is there money to be made with farming stuff for slutmogs?
If so where should I farm?

Wen a Orc says Thrall's balls does other Horde players hear it?

Right? Haha.