Rekt

Hello Veeky Forums
The worst thing ever happend. I am 20 years old and after months of discussions I convinced my parents to give me money to invest in shitcoins. They gave me 30% of their life savings, after they saw what happened to XMR. You can image what happened.
I lost EVERYTHING and got REKT in just one turn. 40 BTC LOST. i only have 3 left
i can never repay this money to my parents.
Yet they don´t know what happened and i will not tell them now. I need to find another way to get the money back without them recognizing it.
please biz help me with real suggestions, except sucking dicks and other shit.
I need to repay it to my parents until the end of this year, otherwise they will kick me out of home and i dont have enough money to care for my self.
I work full time and can put back like 500 €/month. all money remaining is to keep my poorfag ass alive.
please biz i dont want to kill myself and i dont want to live in debt for the end of my life. There must be a way to get out of this. I bited up my nails. my hands are full of blood and my heart beats like crazy i am soo fuckin panicing...................... I just wanted to have some Money to start my own live. Why did god do this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZbjKFFD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did you buy just out of interest?

Also chill out. 40btc seems like a lot of money when you're twenty years old, but when you look back on this it will seem like nothing.

The best thing to do is tell your parents what happened. Let them decide what to do, after all it's their money.

Also, tell me your trades, how did you lose that much on altcoins?

This is a good example of why not to invest other people's money when you don't know jack shit about investing.

I'm lmaoing @ your life. Better join the oilfield.

Why did your parents give you money to invest in pump and dump scams?

bait, nobody could be this stupid

i traded XMR and did a margin order long 0.019 and you see where we are heading now. after it was close to my liq. rate i panic sold, and even got out less then poloniex showed. i cant tell this to my parents. my father will kill me. or they will not talk to me for the next 2 months and then friendly ask me to leave. believe me i know my parents and its THE END if i tell them now

>Why did god do this to me?
kek

that wasn't god, honey.

If you don't have to pay them until the year then you better start looking for a high paying job. You'll have to eat noodles everyday for the next year and be extremely miserable but that's the price you pay for fucking your parents retirement money you stupid twat. Now you've learned why not to trust this board or anyone on the internet, you've just made a 30k mistake when it could have been free.

Why didn't you start small and scale up?

Why did you buy XMR bags on margin you fucking retard? Everyone knows that shitcoin is a fucking joke run by fat mexican pedos.

Should have bought ethereum

i can lend you 30btc to recoup your loses. you need to pay me back interest. i also need a photocopy of your drivers license and passport.

>Implying he just won't double down

OP, why would you go all in to START? Jesus Christ. You deserve this.

I cant afford to loose more Money. I am not a trader. I was just so fucking hyped. My car is worth 15-18k € i can sell it and Try to get the money back. But if i loose again... You know... If i work 3 more years + sell car i can repay my parents. But i will have nothing left.

Reread the post you just wrote and then let me know if you really think you have the self-discipline to make this money back trading.

Think about the shitty solution, which is unpleasant, but -
> sell car for 15k
> explain what happened to parents and cover majority of loss

I know it sucks, but you lost twenty grand. That's going to suck. That wasn't just numbers on a screen. You entered a $50k position ($20k w 2.5x leverage) all at once and lost. Your position said "I am absolutely certain it is about to blow and I will not be able to buy any more at a good price, that's how fast it will explode. I am risking everything I own on this decision, that is how sure I am," and you were wrong, and you sat on it for a bit before covering and lost virtually your entire collateral.

>be me
>parent with stupid fuckup of a son
>never succeeds at anything
>he wants to invest in cryptos
>I made millions off cryptos during the market boom back in '79
>he doesn't know about my trading as a youngster
>he constantly bugs me for a stake
>all day every day showing me his silly little charts and pictures
>I'm secretly proud he wants to follow in his old man's footsteps
>give him a couple thou to play with
>tell him it's 1/3 of my savings
>tell him I need that money back! lol
>he loses it all
>sells everything he owns to get me a couple hundred back
>hangs himself with a plastic bag over his head
>nobody left to inherit my crypto millions
I wish I had a better son

Why would you use such a huge margin when you don't know shit about trading, It's possible to make that money back but it will be fucking hard and I doubt you would learn that fast

I have discipline. It was a fucking mistake. I Never traded before. I would Never use margin again after this Mess. But i cant turn myself into trader over Night. Still got the 3 btc left. What should i Do with? Cash out and Try to forget? Omg i hate myself for this

CASH OUT or invest in a total bond market fund so you don't just keep losing money

> I have discipline
> I entered a position large enough to buy a small house, 100% of my capital, at one price
> It's all gone now

never margin trade after a pump. your'e better off shorting.. I've been making profit off XMR even as it loses value

>my parents gave my NEET cunt self 30% of their life savings
>to invest in digital tokens
>on the advice of 25 people from an obscure Vietnamese gardening forum
>I lost it all
>if they find out they'll kick me out and I literally cannot take care of myself

I laughed so hard I got light-headed for a few minutes. This is just, every example of being a retarded, pathetic NEET fuck rolled into one. You have 2 options.

>1) Take out a loan for the amount they gave you, say some pseudo-intellectual shit you probably usually say, predicting that it's not a good bet after all and that you decided to give their money back, deal with the loan debt burden in secret, maintain good relationship with parents

>2) Literally start selling drugs, you sound like a total aspie so you'll probably fuck up early on though, but if you're half competent you can make big money relatively quickly and avoid getting into shit

Use the 3 BTC to buy trumpcoin. Then spend the next two months shilling the fuck out of it

Just tell your parents that they should have been aware of the risks of hiring you as a financial advisor and that despite your thorough investment research, conducted via a Japanese cartoon forum, you may have misjudged the market.

Also, post proof of the losses.

That's hilarious.

Top kek

OP is trolling

Nobody could possibly be this stupid

Because you're a fucking stupid piece of shit, and you invested hard and fast in meme trading thinking you could do anything.

Now here's how you'll really make money

>realise you're a retard
>put every spare penny you have into mutual funds such as vanguard
>let the magic of compounding happen over time
>maybe buy and hold a few small growth shares, and a few leading companies

and that's it. no meme trading, no cryptoshit. You let compounding do its thing.

man....brought be back to the glory days in '79.

the coins flowed freely, 10,000% gains every hour...

It wasn't god, it was yourself.

Make better educated decisions instead of gambling.

discord.gg/ZbjKFFD

kek
please don't reproduce, darling

As dumb as you are, your parents are dumber.

They deserve to lose 30% of their life savings.

my sides hurt

This is one of the few "good solutions". Dont even try trading. "good discipline" What the fuck are you talking about ????? Meme crypto and only one of them ? Biz recommended books, and it's not for nothing when you are a beginner.

I just woke up and relax a bit. Was a fucking day yesterday. I am not this fucking dumb cause there were good reasons to believe XMR could hold its value. I will buy as much btc as i can every month and put it in lending. There is no other way to get 10-100% interest annually. I just want to get back the 40 btc and some day i will Cash out. Got some stuff to sell on eBay. Not much though. I also got a good 6 gpu Miner set up for zcash mining

Also here is the proof of my loss. Dont know why it shows less then 40 btc

who's dumber, you or your parents for giving you money
you should all invest in kneepads

Sell car for as much as possible, save as much from your job until the end of the year, tell them it didn't work out how you expected and give them back all that you have, I think that should be like half of 40 BTC if you use euros
Tell them that you eoll pay the rest back over the course of 2017.

Or sell car and put the money on red :)

Honest question. But how do people on here always lose stocks and bitcoins?

Are those people just panic selling at the lowest point or something?

dude dude. i truly feel sorry for you as i also believes in XMR. But IDK why you bought at the peak. It was clear from the beginning that it was a high volume pump. But XMR is legit tho, it will go up in value in the future, guaranteed

I dumped all my XMR when it hit 23, and been profiteering off it for the mean time, trading it on the downtrend. been making $20 daily on it.. I will fully ride it again once it pumps a second time

Buy life insurance policy for about 25k

Name parents beneficiary

Buy pictured gun

???

Profit!!

Kill yourself or kill your parents. Chose one

I feel sorry for you and your puny ass deals

Listen man, it isn't the end of the world. Priority is being honorable and getting your parents paid back. I'm assuming you're living with them. So you can save save save. Even if you can't get it all repayed by the end of the year just make sure they know it's your life's mission to do so.

Hate to tell you, but they already know.
Unless your parents are congenital idiots, they would never give 30% of their life savings to a 20 year old without expecting to lose it all.
Maybe they believe this will be a lesson you'll never forget, and it will put you on a more serious path at the same time.

Christ.
How do you even lose that bad on crypto?
Buy high and panic sell low 100 times?

>They gave me 30% of their life savings
LMAO

OP, you can keep begging for help and just get it together.....im gonna continue not having a job, and then talk shit on other people that do while insisting my crypto will take me to the moon!

>he believed the crypto meme
You're a fucking idiot.

L M F A O
OP you are retarded.

Why not both?

life insurance doesn't cover suicide sadly

Biz

I think it does if you wiat a few years.

This thread makes me depressed. Got in xmr at 14 and got out at 22, 55% profit, but did it with lunch money. If I had op's parents money...

lmao why would you long money that wasnt even yours,

you literally borrowed money to gamble with the money you borrowed to gamble.

Dude read the thread. OP knows he's going to get kicked out of the house due to the loss. If his parents already knew he was going to lose it then its just an expensive plan to kick him out of the house.

The only reason to trade shitcoins with 25k is if you're buying and holding BTC or maybe even daytrading BTC.

Why would you spend that kind of money on developing coins? Did you think you were going to be the next Crypto-millionaire, and think XMR was going to go from 0.019 to 1BTC and you'd have 5 million or something like that?

Why didn't you have a stoploss at 0.016? Why didn't you 'pyramid' into your position, so you start small with maybe 1-2BTC at 0.019. If it goes to 0.020 you put a bit more in, and go higher as you get more 'right' in your hypothesis (XMR will go straight to 1 BTC each).

Why didn't you post here to let us actually tell you this stuff before you were down 22k? There's no point you listening to us when we shitpost about XMR moon, and then not ask advice on how to actually straddle the move.

You know the saddest part? XMR willl probably be at 0.020 by the end of next week. You blew 25k on essentially a fluctuation.

I've lost and made more money than this, and it does hurt. But never other people's money. You must be pulling out your hair right now.

Your parents trusted you a fucking lot to give you 25k on some 'shitcoins' you keep talking about. I blame them as well, I don't care if it's your own kid, if you don't understand the investment then it's probably going to flop.

Take up this kind gentlemen's offer. Take 29BTC, put it in cold storage or turn it to cash. (and pray that BTC doesn't moon)... Take 1 BTC and turn it into 2 BTC. Then put 2 more btc into the trading account, turn it into 4. Set your 'stoploss' to be the last 'doubling'. SO if you have 4BTC you have a limit order to liquidate everything at 2BTC.

By the time you get back to 30 BTC< youl'l have enough to confess to your parents that you lost a small portion of it, and will may them back like 5k you lost over the next few years.

If you want to 'daytrade', daytrade something like Ethereum, BTC or maybe even XMR but don't hold onto losers that long

Buy on margin, on one big bet.

Never for a second admit to yourself that

"hmmm, maybe I'm wrong, maybe XMR IS a shitcoin' (not saying it is).

That's all it took man.

You didn't evne pyramid down. It's like you borrowed money to stake yourself in a prize fight against bruce lee when you've never fought anyone, ever before.

"Yeah naw dw, il'l just punch him men, it'l be orite".

What did you expect was going to happen?

>an expensive plan to kick him out of the house.
Holy shit, read my post.
That's what I just said. They already know.

hall of fame thread right here,

funny because i was trying to convince my parents to put money into eth when it was around 3 dolllers,
and even though they would of made money, this thread still makes me happy they didnt lsiten to me

>I will buy as much btc as i can every month and put it in lending. There is no other way to get 10-100% interest annually.
Inb4 Polo gets hacked and he loses his last coins. There is a reasons why interest rates are so fucking high.

>reason

High demand from twerps like OP trading on margin. Kek

>current year
>buying bitcoin

to all shitcoiners in this thread

Actually if OP had just bought bitcoin he would have made money.

This is what happens when you buy a shitcoin like monero

They never gave you 30%. Your parents know your chances of fucking up are quite high as you are young and inexperienced. Tell your parents. You will see and very likely get the help you need.

lmao cringed so hard

if you bought ETH, you'd be rich by now

I recommend cashing out, and then buying Canadian marijuana stocks. Soon as recreational marijuana framework is mentioned, the producer's stock will go 20-40x overnight. You have a chance.
toronto stock exchange: CGC Canadian stock exchange: ACB, MT, APH, OGI, MJN these are all companies with large scale grow houses, selling marijuana to medical patients now.
Google marijuana index canada, and find the big list. Sort the companies by market cap, by clicking "Market cap" on the chart. The biggest companies here will succeed. Steer clear of companies under 50million market cap, or that don't have a production license yet.
You will make bank, and there will be a massive spike soon enough. Accumulation is just beginning. Get in soon, before more news is released and more canadians invest their next paycheque.

top kek mate

a Veeky Forums poster could

top tier kek

>this entire thread

I literally can't stop laughing right now, thx.

>despite your thorough investment research, conducted via a Japanese cartoon forum, you may have misjudged the market.

i read this during a telco and now everyone thinks i'm an insane person with uncontrollable laughing bursts. Also, broke my favorite coffee mug and my screen is full of coffee.
asshole.

Just Photoshop that you had a nice 10% gain for the year. Tell them you have a knack for trading. They will tell their friends how amazing you are and they will invest with you too. Start your own hedge fund like this. Then, use your other investors money to pay back you're parents and tell your other investors you were hacked.