/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Illus Sora edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

New Epic Medal Carnival. Rev up them jews!

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLoHhyvvVHI
onlinefanatic.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-x-medal-tier-list-magic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay

first for Ava not respecting the privacy of young boys

I wonder if the Nips have their own meme medal, like how our's is Pence and Abu

Daily reminder that luck based anything is horrible and I hate it.

wow this is a very good joke haha :)

my first pull second coming soon

I honestly feel like crying

At least you're one step closer to guilting Hag?

Okay what the shit, why are ALL of the draws horseshit?

Do it nigga

>Aqua will never come to my room at night and ask me that.

The timeless river people arent that bad with a base multiplier of 2.90

Did somebody at sena flip the luck switch? Everybody's draws are pretty universally bad

Best I got was a dot for my saix

second pull

r8

side note: so why does xion's (and other risky medals) special say "2.58 ~ 3.30"? like does the skill randomly choose it's multiplier or what?

OH JEZZUS

The multiplier is based on your defense.

the medal selection which medals get a bonus seems extremly random

Technically they're not BAD, but they're also... I mean i've already got Marluxia.

Yeah this is just... WOW. I've NEVER had a carnival pull be this bad before.

Both Riku and Xion inflict you with a defence down debuff after use. if you already HAVE a defence down debuff... it can't give you more and goes with the lower multiplier. I think.

>TWO Level 200 Gargoyles
This is why I hate high score challenge.

So this was my first (and only) pull for this month

I'm fed up with this game, SENA ranking banned my account for no fucking reason after i spend money weekly on the game, and i can't get the customer support to actually listen to what i'm telling them and figure out why i was banned in the first place.

This is fucking ridiculous

so if I use her when I have no debuffs on, it'll use the 3.30 multiplier?

Hai guiz!

Welp, guess no one but whales are going to rank in this one, unlike the last one where Status abuse could give anyone a fighting chance

The prizes aren't even close to worth it this time around... just try for the jewels maybe and then forget about the rest, for your own sanity.

Hey! That's an actual fantastic pull, consider yourself blessed.

I think so.

DO THE NEW SORA AND RIKU HAVE VOICE CLIPS OR WHAT

Does any know what the RAX medel even do? It justs says its a zero gauge medal

Wouldn't it be better to pull the Daily five times for past ebin medals?

if it says zero gauge, then that means it costs nothing to cast... do you have a screencap of it?

>somewhere a whale is guilting an illustrated Sora and Riku
>with extras

do you not read the notices or... ?

I'm tired and I don't want to look it in the face right now, it's disappointed me yet again.

I did a third pull, at least I can reroll guilt and add some dots...

Maybe some saint of a whale will drop some info like they did for the other High score event

Best I could do with only 10% and beating everything except the cannons.

Yeah here's some exclusive info for you
All you have to do is open up your wallet and take out your credit card :^)

>the premiums don't have any voice lines

Figures.

do the bonus medals have to be the 6 star ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=WLoHhyvvVHI
yes.

Guys I'm new please help
I have bunch on good 5* medals unguilted all 80/80, should I evolve or wait so I can guilt them maybe in like 10 years? I can't level anything up anymore and medal storage is full of ducklings

post inventory we tell you what to evolve

ah, ok. thanks!

I'd evolve any good single-target medals that you use often. If they are AoE, chances are that they will be outclassed by Guilt'ed Story Medals. EXP dolans aren't that rare so there's no need to horde them if you don't need them, and just wait until we get Medal stacking.

depends on if the medals are worth getting to six at all; if there's story medals you should be dotting the shit out of them pre-5. Sell all your bronze ducks and maybe a decent amount of your silver ones; when you get to 5 and 6 star medals they're generally not really worth the cost of using since the price to level them up goes up the higher level the medal is

>Only need 2 more Kh2 Cloud for Guilt

Also aren't the timeless medals basically equivalent to an atk up?

Atk up = dmg x1.2
Def down = enemy def .8?

>I was the one that pulled this
>look at the effects of the new illus medals
>seriously consider buying jews to get more pulls
khux plz, I'm trying to play for free here

which is better riku com black coat or final form sora? i just got both and i'm not sure which one to invest in.

Don't know how to do that, sorry

So like Marluxia? Adult Herc? KH II Leon v. B?

I don't think I have any Story medals I use, pretty sure every medal is a pull medal.

Well. I saved up and I also decided to swim a bit.

I prefer COM Riku myself since it'd sure suck a lot if you used FF Sora, and then you end up running into a heartless who attacks first, and forces a reset

Though honestly speaking it's FF Sora who's in my equipped medals since a party member of mine has a crazy guilted COM Riku, and the guilted one would be weakened if I used my Riku before him

You're probably gonna be using COM Riku's Special more often than FF Sora's during Quests since the debuffs disappear after then fight, compared to your HP staying low even after the fight.

You can post your medals by screenshotting the app using your phone's screenshot function (usually Home+Power), then posting it here. And yes, those are the kind of Medals that are worth 6*'ing.

Well at least that's one pull that's not dogshit among us

Also, FF sora doesn't combo with health based medals well, unless it's zantetsuken or someshit... which I never use because you get more health every freaking attack, so what's the goddamn point?

Hey, is actually pretty fucking fantastic all things considered. Black cloak Rikus, Illustrated Sora, KH1 Cloud, and I don't even know what luxord does, but it's probably pretty good.

actually luxord is far and away the WORST of the org medals

Enjoying it while I still can

Luxord is trash compared to other Org members.

...Still, those are some damn nice power medals to pip up.

>I don't even know what luxord does, but it's probably pretty good.

What he does is do less damage to a single target compared to a Guilt'd Donald A for double the SP cost. He's the worst Org. XIII medal, with Vexen following behind him.

Donald is apparently top tier not counting illustrateds

onlinefanatic.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-x-medal-tier-list-magic/

Okay I figured it out. Rate and hate.

>50/50 medals

Buddy, i'm going to have to recommend you bite the bullet and buy some space. Trust me on this.

Mickey Squall Herc Marxy Xiggy there

I'd 6* the following:

- BC Mickey (Colisseum staple)
- KH Leon B
- Marluxia
- Adult Hercules

I would also suggest purchasing more storage; 75-100 should be good for you right now.

Absolute trash tier magic.

Positives is that with both BBC Mickey and Xigbar you should be able to do the multi-type enemies very easily (provided you have olympia unlocked)

>Marluxia
Legitimately the best single target agi medal. Followed by Riku.

>Alice
TOP TIER

>Master Sora
trash, his stat difference with stitch is small enough you need 5 dots to equal the full guilt stitch who's easy as shit to obtian.

our tr donal is different
upgrade your inventory you are hurting yourself

Thanks guys, will do these.

I know my magic sucks send help

>level 117
>4800 jews
>starter storage
for the love of god increase your storage capacity. Spend until you get down to 3k so you have enough to throw away at the current carnival

Anyway, I'd bump up your org, mickey, and leon to six. Keep all buffs (diz, zootopia, etc) at 5 forever

Mine's still 50 how stupid am I

Do like said.
Also go guilt some story medals. They will be stronger than unguilted jewdraw medals.

>getting the queen instead of the cards
very

How many pulls did these take?
that's probably the one medal i want the most
is it better to draw now if thats what i know i want, rather than wait for carnival?

Also convince me not to waste jews on the beachcasual avatar board
only have 2750 so i gotta make a choice

I got the cards, they're just too low to see

Is that queen guilted?

that smell, thats the smell of medals you got in pulls and deleted

>going for A E S T H E T I C S rather than trying for a guilted abu
You know what to do

Nope
I have pretty bad luck with pulls, I haven't gotten anything better than what's on there. And I'm f2p

Who's better as the main single target magic medal, HD Aqua or Hag?

I need half or 1 ap for a week to level all these fucking medals up and guilt some.

Aqua is ridiculous. It's like a jp tier medal that's in na

HD Aqua

Medals will always appear next carnival, beach wear is a one time thing which you will never get again

Aqua if there's one enemy.

I got mine on the third pull. Had enough for one pull, but caved in and bought the pack for two more pulls.

The Gods hath blessed me this day.

What's everyone's ratio of P/M/S type medals is everyone using for the high score event?
I'm using 1 power/2 magic/2 speed on my starlight keyblade
i adamantite boosted it instead of olympia because i wanted more multiplier boosts

I wonder how long until the first 130% Guilted Illustrated Sora pops up. I wish I was an oil barron.

Going to use Olympia Keyblade with 1 magic 2 power 2 speed and friend speed. Should net me 90%

Hope you got a bunch of Cids to waste.

Got this bad boy on my first and only pull since I'm completely F2P, forgot to take a screen though.
Other medals worth noting in that pull were Alice, Timeless River Sora and a Hag.

So what's the best Skill on an Illu. Sora? Attack Boost I, II or II Max / Defense Boost I or II / Second Chance / a status skill or should I wait for this month's Coliseum reward and put another Att. Prize Plus on him?

>first and only pull
>claims to be F2P
>166 cost
i don't believe you.

>first and only pull
Oh user, so you got SDG and Sora Illust in one pull huh?
I don't believe you too.
Put AB2Max on it.

No reason to waste jewels on carnivals and the likes if I dont have the cost to support good medals.

Got my pedo on and took chirithy out on a date

you can see the disgust in chirity

I can't decide between buying a swimsuit board or pulling. What should I do?

I can't help but think that the people handling Unchained would sooner give us those accessories, and hair style than any of the good looking outfits Chi has

Aqua, it's 3x for one bar at 7k with Chips at 100. Hag is okay since she can single attack with more than one enemy, but Aqua outshines her when there's only one around.