/owg/ - Overwatch General

Inevitable Genji Nerfs Edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

hana song .

stop posting this shit

GREAT NEW IDEA
I'VE SLID 11 RANKS IN 3 NIGHTS
(and only one rank was tonight)

HOW ABOUT POSTING THE LINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD FAGS

Save your money for last day of summer games. You might just get what you want.

>teammate goes Ana one round and Mercy the next
>"Dude, go Lucio."
>"I can't play Lucio."
>lose

How the fuck does somebody not know how to play Lucio? Seriously, how? He heals automatically.

>Token girl gamer in a group/stream
>Plays support/mercy

I had enough of this shit in League it's just cringeworthy. They aren't even ever good they just get carried by their famous/pro teammates.

Post yfw Genji gets a nerf

I do that
>15 crates and nothing
I get something eventually right? right?

>Mcree + Zenyatta still reigning supreme
>Still crying for Genji Nerfs

It's fuckers like you that made Soldier 76 the borderline useless old man he is today. Off yourself.

>Pick related it's you

How are everyone performing tonight?

I'm not doing as well as I have been yesterday so I decided to brush up on my genji game in quick play.

Pretty good, my McCree is goin up. almost to 45% accuracy overall.

I'm having to make up lost time due to playing on a terrible setup which didn't get stable frames. Now I got that new graphics card and a new monitor that isn't an hdtv.

sweet, I upgraded from gtx 750ti to a r9 nano and I gotta say the framerate makes all the difference when playing hitscan heroes

>tfw 60% accuracy cree

Best skin

73-79 on main
70-81 on smurf

jeeeeesus

Deranked hard from 72 to 63. Every loss was a whole derank so it wasnt losing like 20 games in a row, but just 9. Climbing back up now at 67. I'll sure as hell tell you it needs more than 9 wins to get back up.

Can't wait until the nip gets dental floss tied around his eyes and a chopstick shoved up his ass.

>wreck enemy team while attacking on Gibraltar
>they get salty enough to go 5x Genji (and one reaper because he's a special snowflake I guess)
stop them dead at the second point with two Winstons
>watching them panic reflect my tesla cannon
>can feel the salt pouring off them
>best victory I've had in a long time
also why did nobody tell me Winston was this fun?

I have never yelled bullshit playing this game before, but playing against Mei is so frustrating. I don't feel outplayed when I die to her, i generally just feel like I've been bullshitted

He's fun until Roadhog or Reaper make you useless. Even McCree shooting his fat ape head is enough to do it.

who would win in a fight, Winston or the Cincinnati Zoo?

I'M GOING TO GET THE SPRINTER TRACER SKIN, RIGHT?

Only if you purchase blizz bucks

I think I'll buy 50 loot boxes on the second last day of the update if I don't, honestly. If I don't get the Sprinter Tracer skin after that I honestly will feel so awful.

Fucking Blizzard, I just want the one skin. I'm participating in your update, please just let me have the one thing I want. Not the same player icon 8 times.

If I see the UK player icon one more time I'm going to have a heart attack.

Missed that dev talk on Twitch the other day, did they say anything of worth?

>4 queue comp match
>one of the random players is bitching to us the entire game
>gets angry over someone picking bastion, despite the fact that at the time he was bitching the Bastion held all the medals and was helping a lot
>starts bitching at the entire team despite the fact that at this point we're winning by a landslide
>we win, he's still bitching

Fuck you DZim, I know you're in this general. You're why this playerbase is so bad.

Just a lot of non-answers about nothing. The dev talk with Ster was better because they confirmed Pharah wasn't an amputee.

Alright, /owg/. It's time to pay up.

post yours r8 and h8

guys rate this comic i spent weeks on editing in MS Paint

I commend your resolution, keep doing this

Link to thread?

I really want to see his good goy ass get blasted.

>losing in lucioball
>switch to mei and crash the server
>mfw

what a cuck

>having to wait 8-10 min between shots

wtf kind of pussy ass game is that? might as well just drink normally

mei's thicc thighs/10

what do I play in solo queue to make up for shitty team

I just noticed that the weapon kinda looks like a weight. Nice design

>spend 10 britbux
>get 3 of the new legends and americree
>mfw

>maining zarya and lucio
Jeez dude take it easy on the tryharding lmao

>unironically maining one hero

Even if Genji is OP, he is still cute and I would still fuck him

Hanzo

Somebody help
I can't stop playing roadhog
He's too goddamn useful with all these Dva shitters and genjis running around

I want to cuddle the qt brown girl.

As someone stuck at the high 40s in Comp. How do I get good?

I want to impregnate her mom to give her a sibling.

is soldier still OK

>The future players will be saying stuff like "wow that guy has the 2016 limited edition skin....I wish I was him"

You'd have to be awfully high on the spectrum to give a shit about these (mostly) terrible skins.

D.VA ONLINE

>Bastion is OP, pls nerf
>McCree is OP, pls nerf
>Widowmaker is OP, pls nerf
>Genji is OP, pls nerf
Will the ride ever end? What will happen when we make a full circle?

pick what your team needs and never blame anyone else
or just 6man your way to high 50's

>that weird feel when your team starts out doing super badly, but then suddenly rolls over the enemy team and completely denies their advances in next round

>paying 2000 for championship riven
wew lad

>5 boxes farmed
>Basically nothing to show for it

Sure glad the first new skins to come out can't be bought with blizz bucks

>Trying to play Winston in the Discord/Dva meta

I was so disappointed they didn't give Dunston something to make him relevant. He's my favorite class but there's just no snipers to jump on anymore.

>roadhog
>calls other players shitters
good beito desu

>People saying they have farmed 15+ boxes already
are you just spamming lucioball all day?

How can one hero be so fucking based? I love this guy.

>tfw rolling CP 2:0
>tfw it somehow ends in 2:3

While I will not deny that I want to fuck Mei really hard and that it would be incredibly pleasurable for both of us as I squeeze every flabby part of her and ravage her passionately.

I would never make a lifelong commitment to her. Bodies like Mei's on women go to complete shit. She's going to become a fat disgusting grandma that nobody wants to even look at.

Mei for sex in the here and now, in-shape beauties like D.Va and Tracer for marriage.

SHUTDOOWWNN

My favourite line.

that would make them too common
you know they're supposed to be rare right

It like you and your team stumble out of the spawn a pack of drunks. thenyou all instantly sober up 40 second later forming a elite fighting unit.

Annyeong!

If only Annyeong was a voice line and not a random Hello!

15 levels is not hard at all. Especially if you have +20% from a group and/or prestige.
Lucioball gives fuckall XP.

I want to smooch Genji!

this game will never be good because blizzard will never dare to make the girls wear sexy clothing

THEY'RE NOT FUCKING TRADING CARDS

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE STATUS

I WANT FUCKING BLONDE ZARYA

Okay /owg/. Post the name of the hero who is blatantly OP in your opinion.

I kinda wish they would add some more korean lines to her, not just the i play to win.

HELYO!

>get an auto keyboard
>get it to press H
>every time I load up lucioball i toggle it
>get a random, non lucio hero every time

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh/DEVILISH/hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you know you can buy loot boxes if you really care that much?
40 dollars is not that much you turbo neet

owg gimme your average fps and rank.

I average 24 (usually spike a lot lower) and I'm rank 41 and I need some way to justify that. I can't play genji or mccree or any other hero that requires //actual mechanics//, so I'm basically at the mercy of my team while I play support and outskill everyone with the occasional q press.

>tfw the Olympics literally start this weekend

Exciting.

So let me get this straight

If some fuck leaves the game, I'm given the chance to quit with no repercussions except a loss. But if I stay I'm subjected to normal loss penalties?

Doesn't that fucking encourage quitting at that point? I should at least take less of a rank decrease for staying on and fighting hard and honourably.

Just had some cunt leave my Lijang match when they got about 25% on A. Fuck the game had barely started, and we managed to get the point a few times 5v6, if he'd been around we mighta had it (he was one of our tanks) we even managed to get B to about 90%. Fuck that guy man. First time I've had a quitter, and it wasn't even for us being close to a loss.

Tracer.

I'm not even kidding.

Why is Roadhog in the game?

What is he for?

Building enemy ult charge?

i'd put my olympic torch in her brazier ifunowatimsayin

why is jeff talking as if this event will return next year? there is no olympics

Who /aleksandrazaryanova/ here?

>Heavy lifting
>Ultimate coordinating
>High DPSing
>Barrier projecting
>Energy ball lobbing
>Flexing

Tracer would be 1000x better with long hair

If you play roadhog you don't run out there willy nilly, you hook healers, and lone wolfs and take them down. He's an ambush tank

Still shit though, but better than running out, getting shot, hiding, healing, and then getting shot more for ult charge

Yeah, these games have potential to be more fun than usual.

They better put in some qt skins for Halloween.

I don't want other heroes nerfed as much as I'd like other heroes made more viable. Genji's skill ceiling is notoriously high, but the skill ceiling for what you can do against him is remarkably low.

It was a similar thing with McCree. With good skill, he could melt tanks and out-snipe Widowmaker, but was that really the problem, or was the problem that no similarly skilled opponent with most other heroes could stop him?

He said in the thread that new skins are only going to be a thing once a year, that's why.

Any other Aussies on tonight for some games? I'm bored as hell and looking for OW friends to play with, i would prefer aussies because same time zone and all but i'll take anyone.

Why does she look nervous? Her face was never like that with that emote.

That's why it's just "summer games"

Anyone that can recommend some good high-level comp games? Preferably not KOTH
Decent casters is a big plus too