One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Yet another Bartolomeo edition ~senpai

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Summer Time Stampede 8/2-8/15
>Skill Up 8/9-8/15
>Aug 4 - Aug 5 Mihawk FN
>Aug 2 - Aug 9 Young Arlong FN
>Aug 2 - Aug 9 Buggy FN
>Aug 2 - Aug 16 Breed Circus FN
>Aug 9 - Aug 16 Young Vivi FN
>Aug 9 - Aug 16 Kuro FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 23 Noland FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 23 Alvida FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Jul 26 - Aug 9 Film Gold FN
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summer FN (Fanservice FN)
>Aug 4 - Aug 11 Prisondile FN
>Aug 4 - Aug 11 Sadie-Chan FN
Aug 4 - Aug 11 Young Buggy/Shanks FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Kimono Strawhat FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Pervert Franky FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Hina Vacation FN
>Aug 1 - Aug 7 Straw Hat Island
>Aug 5 - Aug 6 Shiki
>Aug 6 - Aug 7 Aokiji
>Aug 7 - Aug 8 Hera/Fatsopp
>Aug 8 - Aug 9 NM Luffy

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1461256327499.jpg/image/8L2CoKisP-L5rcdI_O_grg/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1465559099623.jpg/image/eJrturzUjUDlwkInLRiPaw/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1468580837962.jpg/image/efNPCRRo7pZRjpzV8HJfDg/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1448087143429.png/image/WcSycxyFWkJdLi4Dt0zsQQ/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1463826707700.jpg/image/YORssayWZMhApV1zz_0AhA/
youtube.com/watch?v=UZJTsFMSVeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Globalcucks

weeb

How many mihawks are you fags farming?

BFS

None because I already have mine maxed and I'm not retarded to farm a second one.

None because Mycawk has already been maxed awhile ago
Fuck off inthawk scrubs

25 so far

I'm kinda waiting for they confirming half stamina raids to be true

however many it takes to socket my inthawk

3, but only because I'm getting a lvl up and need to spend the most stamina before it

So is Autoheal actually good on Slashers? It just takes SO many levels on it for it to get good you end up wasting lots of space for other sockets, which means sub units will be wasting a socket space when you switch them over to other teams.
It will seriously take a lot of time to get a Maxed out Autoheal going, I really don't want to waste my time here, is it really worth?

No don't fail for the meme, also unfriend any max Mihawk with autoheal.

yes, auto-heal absolutely saved my ass when I was clearing WB forest with a Mihawk lead, and lvl 4 autoheal will be necessary to clear Boa

besides, what the fuck are you gonna send your extra sockets on? 30 points in bind?

let's go through the sockets for Mihawk

>Lock resist
completely unnecessary, since you'll already get lvl 3 from your subs
>Silence resist
Very overrated, there are very few occasion where you'd need any more than 1 lvl, lock is just much more common. You can get that lvl 1 from Doffy+Croc, or Doffy+INTHawk
>CDR
Viable option, but it's more often used on Mihawk as a sub.
>Matching orb
You only need 1 level of it, since the scaling is horrible (20-22-25), and you'll get that 5 points for the first level from some other sub.
>Auto-heal
Helpful, and often necessary for harder content (ex: Boa raid requires 500 heal per turn at least). Completely offsets the handicap of the coffin boat, unlike the other sockets.

Tldr get Auto-heal on captain Mihawk and get a sub Mihawk with CDR. Everything else is a complete waste

I wanna max my box but I want I want to farm raid bosses. I had so many gems before last sugo and I wasted them for nothing. Noooooothing!

>it's the second Mihawk meme

Gem value

Box space increase>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stamina refill for raidbosses>>>>>>>Sugo pulling>>>>>>>stamina refill for fortnight farming>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>retry after failiure

LOG BACK IN WE GOT A FREE GEM

What if all these fuckups are because there's a bro looking out for us and our f2p gems on the bamco dev team?

I see thanks a lot. I find sockets kinda complex because there's really no one "best" way to do it, and keeping the sockets for a specific team perfect while being able to mix and match the units inside into other teams is an even harder job. Just gives even more reason to have Legends for those amazing extra sockets if you ask me.
Also one question, how many levels in Autoheal did you exactly have to be able to do WB forest?

>how many levels in Autoheal did you exactly have to be able to do WB forest?
The Mihawk-INThawk team is a great choice and works without auto-heal. Still, every level is a bonus. I think I only had level 2, but 3+ would be great.

75 since I'm starting from scratch

Context.
Gemming for continues is invaluable if it gets you your first copy. 5 times the value of a sugo pull.
Box space also debatably falls behind sugo pull when its only a few off max.

My Mihawk is only level 2 in Special, so as much as I can.

>no Vergo or Sugar
>no Legend Doffy or Diamante books on Global yet
>Shiki died floating back to his planet
>still don't have the SW replacements

wow I just failed mihawk 2 times a row I should've watched a fucking video beforehand

No Vergo or Sugar?

Diamante books literally just got released on Global so you're gonna be waiting a while

What pirate level are you? If you're new to Mihawk I understand, but got gud if you are using a G3 team with GPU

And now I lost a 3rd time because I was stalling on turtles like a retard instead of the penguin

I still can't do Mihawk 40 reliably...

Are you joking me right now? Show your team.

>No farmable 2.5 shooter lead
>No Stronghats/replacements
>Film Gold units will probably be witheld until the DVD is released worldwide and even that is overly optimistic

>wake up
>no colo

Alvida and GPU are reliable enough. Are you using G2 or G3?

No the bullying would be unimaginable, but I just got my GPU locked by the horse so that's another loss
I know what to do now

>wake up
>eat a breakfast
>sees the micock
>48 hour of cock to grind

TODAY IS THE DAY LADS. TOMORROW, AS WELL.

WHY DIDN'T YOU TARGET THE HORSE WITH USOPP FIRST? Post your goddamn team, we won't judge because the worst you can do is double coby.

TARGET THE HORSE

LET USOPP HIT IT 6 TIMES BY NOT TAPPING AFTER TAPPING HIM

THEN JUST AUTO TAP EVERY OTHER CHARACTER AND LET THEM ALL MISS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>wake up
>no zephyr

T H I S
H
I
S

auto heal is a meme is a meme

Malcolm X was lied to about islam. Even he knew its extremist culture.

Yeah I was a retard and just jumped into the raid without watching Zeenigami's video cause everyone always says how easy it is, so at first I didn't stall at all and ended up at mihawk with 8 turns on GPU, then I stalled on turtles and got rekt by preemptive and the next time I got locked by horse.
My team isn't bad, I just didn't do it properly.

Don't do that again with doffy, man. You'll waste 10s of gems with your talent.

Well, that's the best way to learn honestly. This is more or less how all raids are setup, seeing for yourself how they work gets you used to them quickly.

>wallet is empty
>stamina is gone
>gems all used up
>what little I had in the first place anywhore
What do?

Please stop trying to hurt me

don't waste gems on the sugo bait next time

Still no Zephyr

>guaranteed Legend Jinbei coming up
>Sugo bait
If people listened to you fucks everytime you said not the pull they'd have no units. The last 6 sugos people have been saying not to pull before it was wait for 3d2y now it's just don't do it

I think that auto heal is better for Lucci teams, because you literally can't recover at all.

>waste gems on bellemeres and mr. princes
>wahh why don't I have any gems for these half stam raids

Problem is you also want plenty of Matching Orbs to get that constant 3x going while also making his special less luck based.
Also the fact that Powerhouse units aren't as "unique" as Slashers and they fit in many many other teams so going for Autoheal means they fit less in non-Lucci teams.
POWERHOUSE BOAT WHEN

So are we ignoring that Global is getting the Fujitora Sugofest this week?

>have felt no need to pull on the last sugos
>box is looking healthier and higher-levelled than ever
>56 f2p gems in the tank to use for raidbosses
>750 boxspace

Have I reached nirvana?

ICE TIME SUGO NEXT
GLOBAL FUCKING ALL OVER THE PLACE

I can't tell if you are saying NEVER EVER or just a reaction image lad

They added 1074 to 1085

Every Sugo he starts shitposting saying global is dying because we're getting a sugo

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1461256327499.jpg/image/8L2CoKisP-L5rcdI_O_grg/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1465559099623.jpg/image/eJrturzUjUDlwkInLRiPaw/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1468580837962.jpg/image/efNPCRRo7pZRjpzV8HJfDg/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1448087143429.png/image/WcSycxyFWkJdLi4Dt0zsQQ/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1463826707700.jpg/image/YORssayWZMhApV1zz_0AhA/

You have. Right up until they gate you.

Yeah with most teams you can manage to find matching orb sockets by cutting despair and maybe cdr. Every team I've come up with can easily fit auto heal, bind and orbs.

You're right. Until we know what the powerhouse boat will do we might have to consider re-socketing characters. It might give a substantial amount of auto heal for all we know.

DJ Lucci

is paulie ever used?

>We're retiring this raid we just made
Are they gonna get rid of the fucking fortnight too?

He'd be good if you could max his special but he's so fucking rare you'd be lucky to even get 1 copy, and he drops no books either.

They're not axing Tesoro, just Shiki

I'm pretty sure isn't half stamina

just look at what they're doing:

48 hours of faming and then we're getting him again on 9th... this with just normal stamina would be like 30~45 copies for most people

I'm talking about Dr. Indigo and Scarlet

I thought you left.

why would it be fujitora

Goddamnit why couldn't Bamco fuck up with Doffy instead and keep him up for another day

nice memebox

Guys do we still hate Storm Pirates? I asked her to put up her Namule and she did. She seems like a pretty nice person. Her Namule is max special but low in levels which is pretty odd. Isn't it the norm to max the fuck out of your character's level when the max special is achieved?

I wish they fucking announced the clash of clashes already
Think I'm gonna wait for tomorrow with farming Mihawk, maybe it'll be up by then

Shut up it's perfect and you're just jealous you ugly mother fucker.

stop wasting cotton candy and gather them in a useless unit like seapony

>The more units they add, the lower the chances of pulling Robin are

>tfw pulled Robin after 60 gems of dupes during the 3D2Y sugo

youtube.com/watch?v=UZJTsFMSVeg

noooo

That takes me back.

>70 gems
>on ONE MIHAWK
And I thought gemming 5 times for my first Mihawk when he came out was bad.

When is Zoro gonna open his eye and reveal his Hawkeye

>He tried to use specials when it can't be used.
hehehe

>tfw this is literally me in few days when Heracles'n will come to japan
fuck

>No legends
meme box

Where team synergy? Why is he using Zeff as his cap? I don't understand

Why?

I know that G3 would be way faster, but I don't to constantly sweat while hitting perfects. Yes, perfects are not a 100% for me

So I use this slow, but extremely comfortable build.

Which teams are you playing?

>Comments disabled

Log Luffy, its fast and if youre not bad at the game, very comfy.

*want

>The Zeff Special

Use double Monster Chopper then. You only really need to stall for GPU, and it shouldn't be that hard to not take that much damage stalling.

Wouldn't Mihawk's preemptive oneshot you?

It would actually.
So it depends on your team comp

You bring Jozu and GPU. And I think also a Mihawk so it won't kill you.