Got a new 2016 Veloster Turbo manual to commute in to give my 04 S2K a break. I commute 40 miles a week...

Got a new 2016 Veloster Turbo manual to commute in to give my 04 S2K a break. I commute 40 miles a week. Are the turbo Hyundai cars reliable? It's got a killer warranty.

>Hi Veeky Forums I bought a new car. Is guuudd???

/thread
/sage

>It's got a killer warranty
Because you're gonna need it.

Any proof this model is unreliable? 2013 had a connection rod issue. That's resolved.

Did they fix the exploding sunroof problem?

I was considering one as my shitbox DD a couple years ago but bought a CRZ instead, which is now in recall hell on the dealers lot.

I always cringe when I see those cuck mobiles on the road

oh nice the daily 'I bought a Veloster Turbo' thread

> Are the turbo Hyundai cars reliable?

Should be for the first 2-4 years. I hope you leased it and didn't buy it. I'd dump it after 4 years though, I wouldn't risk it.

ive had 3 hyundais the older one a 2001 santa fe was solid no issues, but the newer two a 2007 accent and a 2010 sonata were plagued by failing parts recalls and other problems

tldr you need that warranty and its not fun argueing with hyundai service idiots not even worth it for a cheap car, they act like youre inconveniencing them and take all day for simple shit, if you need a new car with warranty look elsewhere

>factory rice
>worse than a Fiesta st
>bad visibility
>not practical
It's also everything wrong with modern car design.

>40 miles a week

40 miles a day im guessing? either way, congrats on the car. it looks fun to drive.

>40 miles a week
Should've bought a used Chevy volt

I didn't get the roof or nav. Just turbo and manual.

Id rather walk. Barefoot.

Nah. Both ways. Haha. 4 days a week.

It's not loud.
It's not small like a Fiesta.
Visibility is fine
It seats 4 and holds 300 dollars in groceries while seating 4.

Youre literally retarded for not getting an HR-V or Civic 1.5t. Its got a warranty because youll need it, both the Civic and HR-V are better cars with much better fuel efficiency

could have had a better car for the price

the warranty is how they tricked you

>HR-V
>Civic

Fuck your memes, The HR-v is the veloster with more storage and 40 mpg, The 16 Civic is a pretty nice car too.

>Civic 1.5t

CVT only

>HR-V

LOL

Veloster-bro, I also bought a new Hyundai this weekend, an Elantra GT. The dealership had them discounted by like $6.5k. I traded in a Dodge Dart turbo that I had racked up 110k miles on in 3.5 years.

I'm sure the Veloster won't shit the bed early, but fuck using a turbo car for commuting in slow traffic. That thing ate gas in stop and go as quickly as my '90 Suburban did.

>40 miles a week