Former Communist Party HQ

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzludzha
youtube.com/watch?v=MKPyzFJtmOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks interesting

Is this an /architecture/ thread?

It wasn't an HQ. It was a monument that got abandoned.

Bernies wet dream

That looks nice. Is that brutalism?

Hey, I'm that user that predicts the Soviets will be remembered like the Romans in the future. Believe me yet?

Like incompetent degenerate fucktards who paid the heaviest price for their own stupidity? They're already known as that.

No civilization that has lasted less than a century is ever remembered, unless they go onto the pages of history dying or defending their civilization like the Aztec empire. The USSR died in a crippling depression.

Concrete ages poorly

is this in Mongolia? context pls

This is proof that we'd be on mars now if not for capitalism.

a dumb piece of concrete?

Am I right to say that the world would be better off if the Soviet Union never collapsed?

Thanks modernism.

wtf I hate capitalism now

Where are the space lasers

These all look great.

I feel like that is a contradiction.

*on marx

No problem, dude.

>Former Communist Party HQ>Former Communist Party HQ>Former Communist Party HQ

what the fuck?

that's not "former communist party hq"

that's a fucking monument you dip

it even has its own fucking
wikipedia page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzludzha

>Ah yes, the glorious USSR. They lasted a whole 69 years before collapsing. In that time they stole some German rocket technology, American computer technology, and Japanese videogame technology. It was known worldwide for being a shithole that people would risk their lives to escape. Their greatest achievement was saturating the third world with incredibly cheap firearms and armored vehicles so Africans, South Americans, and South Asians could murder each other with the greatest of ease. Truly one of the greatest nations to ever exist.

You're right - communism is the predecessor to the European Union.

Bulgaria. I've been there, its not allowed for tourists, you have to get over a fence and dodge a fat policeman patrol.
Inside you see a lot of broken glass, junkie implements, plastic bags and leafs.
People went there with hammers and worked very hard to break even the tiles on the floor, since it represents communism, thus it must be evil :D

Here is a mediocre recreation made from low resolution pictures of the inside.
youtube.com/watch?v=MKPyzFJtmOo

It was a communist party meeting place, and had a great hall.

I've cycled past this, it's in montreal

actually looks horrendous in person unfortunately

I live near Swindon. The whole town is basically this picture copy/pasted a thousand times.

looks like someone stabled a bunch of washing machines

That's Madrid. From the sixties, apparently. It's called Torres Blancas (White Towers).

That's how they should be remembered. But it's not how the Romans are remembered, and you know it.

Nah, man. That's how obscure revisionists will see it. Everybody else will be

>The USSR, the highest level of civilization seen in Eastern Europe. Look at glorious constructs like this
>It would be centuries before structures like his begin appearing in bulgaria again. In fact, the USSR was greater than just Eastern Europe. Did you know that we are STILL finding soviet made weapons at dig sites in Africa?

>Too bad the dark ages came and ruined eastern Europe and Russia with the collapse of the USSR.

Yeah, I'm sure becoming the wealthiest and most advanced civilization on earth is something the Romans just bumbled their into, isn't it? Jesus Christ, every civilization can be looked at as incompetent degenerate retards with hindsight.
The USSR isn't at all comparable to the Romans.

What town?

Shaddup, post moar buildings

an oil rig?

It's actually a broadcast station in Japan.

The insides of them are actually really nice.

Is there a name for these?These rooms are comfy to the max.

Is it in Japan or something?

Nakagin Capsule Tower

>Is it in Japan or something?
Yes

it may have collapse, but great cheeki soviet lifestyle live on in heart of any true gopnik or conniseur of slavshit

This.

Slavs will always have fondness for Soviet Union, and whatever will come in the future will invariably be an attempt to imitate the USSR.

Also, whatever your ideology is, you can't deny that Sovietsky Soyuz aesthetic is comfy as fuck.

That they're trying to overcompensate