everyone seems to love this one.

This one for now

why not

These are great shots, but
is clearly the winner.

This is the best one on my phone...

Muh camaro

This one wins

Would consider wallpapering, if I owned a Ford and loved Ford and drove a Ford.

what kind of car is this? srry noob here

>that fucking pixelation

Very nice, friend.

DSM aka - eagle talon / mitsubishi eclipse / plymouth laser

license plate/10
best so far
shitty hdr
ugly ass filter
two bombs wasn't enough
couldn't even bother to get pic of whole car
dont get me started

>"I want everyone to know how ignorant I am"
Shit car btw :^)

Don't take a lot of pictures of my car but I've always liked this one.

I put the plate on for the picture. But whatever, I kind of like how it looks, might just leave it on!

I actually have an image that works for this thread.

That's a damn nice picture of a civic I'll say that much

RIP in piece STAP

>I don't have anything productive to say, just fuck all y'all bitches

You're why I come here less

I think I like this one better

needs more low

>dat leaf

Fuuuck.

Panda5's 5-speed '95 MX-5.

>filename not Panda5s 5-speed 95 MX-5
you had one job

literally 2 seconds in photoshop

New one. Was just kicked out of the area as I got the two shots I used to make it.

I meant to do one but forgot I was screwing with my camera settings. So I got 2 shots, one way under exposed and one way over exposed. Managed to salvage this from them.

Not a car but IDGAF.

Where is this?

This is like some Lord of the Rings scenery right here.

Back doesn't look good, but it was pretty cheap ant with 143 hp it's quite fun to drive. 6 speed gearbox, so the fuel consumption on the highway is really low.

You may or may not like this version.

I'm going through some pics and editing them, mine may or may not be improvements.

Sexy rod: detected. 1st-gen DSMs are my weakness.

Did a good brap that night.

I have other pics with better scenery but low quality. Need to start bringing a camera with me more often. I like this pic because of the paint, looks metallic and changes darkness and color

One of the rules of aut/o/ photography is not to shoot toward the light source.

Your pic broke the rule and it is the reason your pic is so successful.

Mah daily. Sometimes I don't miss driving something that's so damn dirt nasty low.

I FTFY

Thx panda5

Best

You should leave it on

I particularly like this one but I don't really have any decent shots.
This has been one of my wallpapers for some time now.
Nice setting but horrible quality.
This is a really nice one.
I'm biased because I love E39s.
A bit too bright but decent otherwise.

looks like shit, senpai

Probably the best pic I have of my car.
Really enjoying this thread so far.

If I may ask, how the Carisma holding up for you? The prices are really low where I live and my uncle having owned one said that it's shit tier. I used to really like their looks and they still look decent to me. What engine is that?

>when the background looks better than the car

Do you murder teenagers?

yeah buddy

Honestly, I can't really tell you all that much because it's my first car and I'm kinda unexperienced.
I really like it though, everything feels solid, the ride is good and of course the looks aren't bad either.

Sadly mine is pretty much the lowest model you could get, it's the 2004 1.6l with 103 hp (engine 4G92) and 5-speed manual. Nevertheless it's still really revvy and agile.
Honestly though this car isn't quite in shitbox territory, I feel it's a bit better than that. Originally I wanted a Galant for my first car but couldn't find one that fit my needs (either they had too much hp or were in bad condition), so I opted for this really well-kept Carisma with only 80k km on it. The only thing I had to change so far was the oxygen sensor, that's it.

So if you can find one with good mileage and condition I do encourage you to give it a try, the car is really solid.

Best one I have on my phone

Also own this, can't decide best pic so I'll just go with this one

Cute thingy, I like steelies.

Looks nice

It's CO-361 south of Ouray, Colorado near Yankee Boy Basin.

103bhp 1.4

'91 FJ80. Hopefully I'll get some more scenic pics this weekend

Your bush is bleeding.

Maybe not the "best", but I really like this one.

And a grainy sunset pic of my Mustang

Probably this one.

Holy shit. Never in a million years did I think I would run into another person who lives in Tyler on Veeky Forums

kek
Me either. Here is another pic at the town square.

Here's my old wagon in Norway!

Her name is Suzanne :3

This one is my personal favorite, could have used something better than a cellphone but the time was right, doubt I'll ever see the sun cast a ray over this spot like that again.

Another one of my photos

Not mine but this is my favourite picture from this Twingofriend

Not the best but it's the most recent.

i like it too. here's one of my favourites i took on that trip. but there's lots of pics to sort

I guess this is the bst I've ever gotten with this truck. I feel autistic taking pictures of my vehicles so i only have 1-3 pictures max of my vehicles.

You came back already? Get in the containment thread and post pics and stories NOW

yup. twingo did 1300km today, and so did i. i left north denmark at 5AM this morning and came home at 7:30PM. i didn't even need to add any fluids for the whole 5000km trip (and if you know norwegian roads, you know those aren't easy highway KMs). the oil and coolant are sitting right where they were 10k kms ago. not bad for a car that cost me 400 bucks.

pic is twingo in front of the lillehammer olympic ski jump.

and you're right, i'll stop shitting up this thread with my renault and go to the other one

this is beautiful

thats a great shot, especially for a cellphone