youtube.com/watch?v=ZqXeK6mGGnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AUNTIE ELPHELT!!!!!!!!

you're not a Jim are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=sOJvQeIgcDc

I marry Elphelt!!

braixen is the best

Vega looks interesting but he seems hard to play

Do you switch to clawless stance right away or is there a use for it?

She told me she doesn't date MB players

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

What do I do when people run away as Birdie? I just start eating doughnuts

walk them to the corner

It's usually matchup dependant, but clawless is widely accepted as the better stance. Nemo usually just goes clawless for the most part, i think

Make them commit.

She must have lied to you then...

When will SFV get more online game modes?
>inb4 after they have fixed the current ones

It's so dishonest it removes any honesty present in the game.
This is how unhonest the character is.

BB, P4A (but there's special stuff about it)

goobers don't have to be your audience

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqXeK6mGGnw

>Ctrl+F no Alex.
Unacceptable. Okay boys, what does Alex need to go top 8 at a major?

Is Alex really trash?
Would allowing him to get some +frames after a hyper bomb improve his game greatly?

Should EX Knee Smash hit grounded opponents?

Should EX Elbow have armor on start up?

Why does Capcom hate our guy?

Soon

>bully arcsys into porting xrd
>don't buy it
>it dies

lmao

Clawed stance has better pokes, allows very systematic and safe pressure to be applied even from a distance and better variety of setups which usually lead to safejumps or meaties than clawless, but clawless has more functional anti-airs and better damage conversion for the most part because you can special cancel almost everything and your pressure might crack some people thanks to command grab. Only time you can get good damage conversion w/ claw is to land counterhit meaty combos or in punish situations.

I personally prefer playing clawed most of the time but you have to know both stances to get anywhere and plenty of combos involve going from clawed to clawless for damage for example.

jeez nigger i just posted it right above you

Ex slash needs to 0 on block

Ex knee would be nice to have i frames or at least lower body invicibility to escape from the corner

or make ex stomp/stungun have iframes on the way up

feels bad
i know that if urien isn't going to be advanced with charges like 3s, im going to lose interest in sfv entirely

alex is a boring gorilla for wrestling children

No shit because the thread just started

>is he really trash
no
>would some +frames after hyper bomb
why do you need that, you just fucking hyper bombed them
>should an air grab hit grounded opponents
the fuck?
>should EX elbow have armor
It already does

Pretty sure EX Knee does have iframes

a good player

not really

probably

no

he has it on the 3rd frame of startup right? question is: would it matter with 14frames of startup

Well he's in the game for one, and he doesnt seem to be that bad off.

Why does this guy always have Overwatch gameplay in his videos when they're supposed to be about smash

Urien was fun because of 3s supers being fun, in sfv juggles do no damage and you can't react to stuff so yeah rip..

i dont see how this character can be bad. of all the dlc characters i think he has the tools to shake up the top 8 or so characters. that v skill is pretty much the respek button and 2 aegis is all you need to kill. he builds stun well enough and can push you into the corner. guarantee people who were excited for this character will complain about how he players after having amnesia of all 3s gameplay

no i can confirm it doesn't.

Hell, it will even trade with certain jumping attacks, but less frequently than non metered air knees

Alex isn't even that unga. Lariat is the only truly gorilla move, and even then you can minimize your changes of getting wrecked by guessing one of the two less scary options.

Never just block and wait and never try to jab or counter poke. DP if you have it, or jump/backdash where at worst you get AA'ed by a MP

Jesus Christ this is autism

Same reason it's full of epic memes when he's supposed to be talking about actual things to make a point

Not sure if you're qualified to say that.

I used Urien in 3rd strike and I don't even care about losing the tackle loops since I sucked anyway. I'm just glad he kept his st.hp. I took rounds off my shitter friends with that stupid move alone.

invnicible ex knee

Oh I remembered it wrong, it was just upper body invincibility.

Because after a Hyperbomb Alex doesn't get to dash up. Hyperbomb is reset plus mean damage.

Cammy's perfect footsies!

Nice post rashid

you can follow with a meaty lk elbow or st. roundhouse, just like all his other grabs
he'd be too good if he could put you into that meaty lariat situation again and again

does nash have the longest +3 button in the game?

shit's retarded

st.rh is kinda ass tho

Like, yeah its nice to repeatedly CC silvers because they have blocking disabled but its punishable by anyone withe a quick reversal and also a great way to kill your own momentum

it fits nice because its autospaced for you but really kinda a mediocre option

Is Unist really better than Uniel?

Thanks for dropping that bit of knowledge. Sometimes it's good to be told something "out loud".

>still no monogatari fighting game

It's okay dude after capcom cup he MIGHT get nerfed haha, just wait one year.

it also has 9 frames of startup, also every single button except jab(and short?) puts him outside of throw range so for what reason are you mashing?

Why is there no Yakuza type character in Street Fighter?
There are no SF characters that fight in suits period, except for Eagle and SFV Urien.

>tfw everybody gets hit by bison's dash up crush counter
>decide to take a shot every time it works
>wake up in a daze
>nasty hangover
>bottles all over my room
>controller half clutched in my clammy palm, stained with sweat
>look up at the screen
>platinum

I'm not so sure. Have you seen the rest of the serious contenders?

>stealing my year old honda shitpost

LOL

>look for bison to dash up
>ez hit confirm into nash super

kek I saved it but never used it

>implying start ups matters for a meaty
the only thing that would beat it is an invincible reversal

it recovers in 4 frames on hit or block (except for CC) so unless they dp it you are safe. You are then back in neutral, where you would have been had you done nothing, but now you've button checked them and done white damage

same thing with lk elbow, except on block you are safe and right next to them, on counter you can link cr. mp xx vtrigger cancel

>>stealing
>on an anonymous image board
If you want recognition, get a trip so we can filter you pissbaby.

You can still follow up with an EX stomp which is +2 and is enough to setup another throw or whatever you want, even a f.hp

you still havent explained why you are mashing on +3 outside of throw range

but every single +3 button in the game has 9 frames of startup?

oops, I read a (YOU) where there wasn't, I thought you were talking about Alex's meaty st. RH, not nash

because if you don't preemptively stick out a button he can just dash up grab????? lol?

lol?

karin stand short

Wow, I bet you think pirating isn't stealing too.

Get outta here, nerd.

this isnt true at all, Karin's and Laura's st.lk is +3 and 4frames

Laura's st.mp is +3 and 5 frames

Rashid and Guile's jab are +3

lol?

>+2 ex stomp
>enough to do a 10f startup lariat safely

??? Did i miss something

Also no its -4 on block and -1 on hit so you lose initiative no matter what.

CC obviously is a different story but anyone who isn't dumb as a sack of brick will stop trying to contest it meaty after the first 250 damage combo

not him but desu i can't tell the difference between a silver alex and a platinum alex, they all play the same

Yakuza is not a fighting style.

And C. Jack wore a suit.

logged in just to upvote your post

git gud

Because if you aren't already throwing out a button nash gets a free 1 frame dash into grab.

>what does Alex need to go top 8 at a major?
Reno to stop being a mashing fuccboi with stagefright

Ok maybe not enough for a f.hp unless the opponent isn't shaking in his boots but still with a +2 you can still do blockstrings in f.hp or simply throw another command grabs or mash buttons, the point is that after a bomb you can keep the pressure by using ex stomp

>dat feel when you play a mirror and you steal their tech and beat em with it.

he said Yakuza type character, so probably someone who just fights dirty with nutshots, throwing sand and shit

pretty sure birdie and chun have +3 normals that start up in 4 or 4 frames

nah bro it's -4 no matter what, I have vframes open as we speak
and again, unless you're weary of a reversal there's literally no reason not to do it. It's one of two meterless follow ups to a bomb, it does white life and it leaves in precisely in neutral where you were going to be anyway. Other than roundhouse and lk elbow, how would YOU follow up a bomb dawg?

RIP Harambe

who cares about frame data lmao

delayed mp. stun gun, dash up sweep with vtrigger, dash up and do another power bomb but i'm all nuts and guts when I play alex.

I'm not saying its bad but i've found it loses momentum and my main objective is to keep them scared and primed to eat a dash up pb or the classic max range cr.hp vtrigger bait

fuck off

I don't even play this trash ass game anymore

SFV is simply....snifftastic!

cant git gud if you dont play, you realize this is textbook scrub mentality right?

I obviously meant heavy buttons you dipshits

>obviously

i want the sfv girls to smother my face with their sweaty feets

dude the whole point is after a bomb you cannot dash up, you don't have the frames

dashing up after a bomb will get you hit every time, unless you've don't SERIOUS conditioning on their buttons afterward
and the best way to do that is to use your two meaty options afterward, which are lk elbow and st. RH, and even then it's dangerous because if they react to the dash you'll get jabbed or counter hit

All three of these options lose cold to quick rise jab, you know that right?

Cody

I don't care about getting good that a game that will die by the end of the year

Well that's fine but it sounds awful lot like sour grapes to me

implying it wont take atleast 4 years

tekken is going to kill and bury street fighter

Fei Long had a very nice alt.

>mobas and fps games
>can get good at my own pace
>anyone can hit the 99th percentile if they play enough
>fighting games
>oh hey yeah i'm gonna need you to play against daigo because this fighting game only gets 1k players at peak hours
>will never git gud because of the massive skill discrepancy
Why do we even bother with this shit genre, bros?

>There are no characters who fight in suits, except for the two characters who fight in suits

English translation: SFV is shit and everyone can smell just how rancid the shit is.

EU Guilty anyone?

Laura is the only canon smelly sfv girl

console or pc

D A M A G E
C O N T R O L

nice trips btw

>fps
>everyone is the on the same ground, it's all about individual skill
>assfaggots and fgs
>you are at the mercy of retards that can't even play their own game to "baance" characters with different tools that create matchups
This genre was never a real competitive game and never will be. Toribash, Street Fighter 1 and mirrors are the only games coming even close to competitiveness in this genre.