So, I finally got around to checking out GoFundMe, and just doing general searches for different things on the site...

So, I finally got around to checking out GoFundMe, and just doing general searches for different things on the site, and I happened to come across this:

"Help Me Buy My Very First Car!"

I would gladly help him out if I had the money to do it, but like a lot of other GFM pages, he hasn't gotten one donation yet, while some weird & useless GFM projects get funded.

(Pic related).

>first car
>$10k

That alone is offensive.

No one here is buying you a car op. Fuck off.

shut the fuck up you fucking shitlord
go get a fucking job and pay for your shit like the rest of us have to

you arent a fucking special snowflake like you were told in school
there's nothing remarkable about you other than negatives like your inability to understand value in our modern society
go back to sucking off mommy and daddys tit because they are the only people in this life that are going to handfeed you

saged
reported
I'll fuck your mother, wife and sister if I ever find them

Oh and by the way fuckbag

Oh look

Your name a fucking location are in that post.

I wonder what would happen if that got

Oh

I don't know
Posted on fucking Veeky Forums

Let's see what a quick google search will yield.

was kinda looking to do this so I could get a miata and swap a bmw v10 in it...it would be called the ///MIATA

if it succeded, I would also do an even crazier sequel where I cram a Ferrari 6.3 into an s2000 and call it the Scuderia2000

i know you guys are smart enough not to donate but I think i could probably milk the sheeple over at car throttle or some shit if I actually went forward with it

>So, I finally got around to MAKING MY OWN GoFundMe, and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, and """""I happened to come across this:"""""
>"Help Me Buy My Very First Car!"
>I would gladly help him (MYSELF) out if I had the money TO HELP MYSELF to do it, but like a lot of other GFM pages, MINE hasn't gotten one donation yet, while some weird & useless GFM projects get funded.
>(Pic related).

FUCK OFF FAGGOT HOLY SHIT WHAT KIND OF KIND OF SPECIAL ASSHOLE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? SOLICITING FOR MONEY LIKE A LAZY BITCH! GET A FUCKING JOB CUNT! MIGHT AS WELL TAKE DICK AT YOUR LOCAL CORNER LIKE YOUR MOM! DO YOU THINK I GOT MY CAR BY ASKING PEOPLE OH GIB MONEY PLSS?! NO I FUCKING SAVED UP EVERY PENNY FROM WORK FOR SEVERAL WEEKS AND BOUGHT A $700 CAR. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED $10K?

What do you think we are, a bunch of Bernie Sanders supporters?

That...makes no sense.

>donating money to useless causes

>My name is Michael Lauzon, I am 39 & have recently started to drive -- well I am learning -- and will be taking my basic road test close to the end of May.

>I am raising the money to get my very first car, at least for a deposit on a car. I unfortunately am unable to buy a car outright, and while financing is an option, because my credit score is 0, I have to go through a third-party financier, which would charge me 30% interest. If I have a good amount for a deposit, then they'll know I am serious about getting a vehicle.

>The money will be used strictly to put down a deposit on a car, it will not be used for anything else but that.

>I need to get the funds by Friday, July 22, 2016. I can save up a little of what I need by then, but with everyone's help I'll be able to achieve my dream of owning my own car.

>It means a lot to me because it will be my very first car, I've only ever been a passenger in other people's/company's vehicles. I've never really owned anything other than bicycles on & off since I was a child. I rent, I don't own a place to live. So owning something that I can be very proud of would mean a lot!

>I will be thankful to everyone who helps me achieve my dream of owning my very first car. You all know how it was to get your very first car, and I want to experience the same thing; and like I said, I will be thankful to everyone even if I can't thank you in person. So, I am saying "thank you" right now for helping me get my own car!

BOO FUCKING HOO I WANT TO GET A NEW CAR AND WANT 10K FOR DOWNPAYMENT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO PAY 30% APR SINCE MY CREDIT SCORE IS 0 AT THE AGE OF THIRTY FUCKING NINE

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD JACKASS LIFE AIN'T FAIR

>useless causes

As in? I mean Sanders, not obvious OP.

just donated $12 000

great cause

thanks op!!!!!

>As in?
Donating money to the Bernie Sanders campaign

The old cuck isn't going anywhere no matter how much money gets thrown at him.

Giving money away to some kike for his own personal gain. Faggot OP is a faggot.

thoroughbred faggot asking for hand outs

Jesus fucking christ what kind of a loser at 39 years of age still hasn't got a car or a license?! And why the fuck does a person like this need a car worth more than 1k max, jesus fucking christ! And then they have the audacity to beg for money from strangers on the internet!

If at 21 I could work for 4 weeks and buy a car with the money I put aside, how can a loser in his fourties not make enough money to get themselves a car, then expect people to believe some bullshit about him being able to drive and maintain the fucking thing! Fucking fuck these niggers are desperate, gibs me moni for car yo I needs it.

Here lies your answer

Shit mayne I made $9 per hour and worked part time when I was 18. Saved $100 a week and bought my first car 7 weeks later. I still have and love my shitbox.

I'll donate between fuck all and get fucked.

Kill yourself you worthless cunt.

How do you know it's the same goy? The thumbnail is too small

It isn't hard to figure out m8.
GoFuckMe pages are sometimes linked by Facebook. Find a similar profile pic and happy stalking

Fuck you
Fuck your car
Fuck your credit score
Fuck your deposit
Fuck your panhandling hands
Fuck off

I'm not familiar with gojewme so thanks for the intel comrade

OP Can you help me buy SL65 AMG
Donate me $200k please.

If the donations only get up to $9999, will the fundraiser be cancelled? I want OP to feel the loss.