Oldschool Runescape General - /rs07g/

>Latest news
- Last Man Standing beta opened and hidey holes released
- Master clues released
- Last Man Standing beta open to all
- Midsummer druids event & Crack the Clue
- Catacombs Slayer Dungeon & Catacombs Boss added to Zeah (Kourend)
- Dragon spears are kill

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
Mumble: aaathats3as.com
>Discord

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>I haven't played in months, what did I miss?
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,goto,3

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
rsbuddy.com/exchange/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexEd

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

leakforums.net/book.html?c=1
discord.gg/3aB26
youtube.com/watch?v=_hVZZZQAqnM
youtube.com/watch?v=ET3h40AvOyg
strawpoll.me/10910630
strawpoll.me/10910661
youtube.com/watch?v=ldItMzddpBw
youtube.com/watch?v=-5JdIo78Xws
youtube.com/watch?v=epv07QK_2Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i4pBewlBw7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EFZfcCNX9-w
youtube.com/watch?v=1O6d2E12pdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for you niggers

new content is fine, as long as it's not meme shit pushed by mmk, ronan, the gfx guys and the playerbase

ash and ian are the only ones on the staff that can be considered experienced in game design and have basically no input on anything

Is anyone familiar with that (frankly, poorly written) "Little Black Book of RuneScape Cheating", penned by Evil Cowgod?

leakforums.net/book.html?c=1

I'm looking to put together a similar project detailing a history of RuneScape bug abuse, mostly for my own enjoyment, though I'm sure others will appreciate it as well.

If you've got any anecdotes or reputable sources for some of the game's more notable bugs, I'd love to read them.

Thanks.

>no osrs
kill yourself

nth for wiki girl

who is 'wiki girl'

a-ragger

shit fucking thread dont make the op again

Threadly reminder to vote on the /rs07g/ roster.
Links to the strawpolls in the last thread.
Connection lost is the lead vote getter

350k from hard clue scroll. 10 blue dragons later get another. Its mah day boys

>tfw partner slaying

What does your runescape avatar do after you log out?

>try partner slayer
>get two dagannoth tasks in a row and go dks
>get a few shit tasks after that and never touch it again

wish there was actually some kind of rewards for doing partner slayer like RS3 has rather than just "lol u got same task"

Eat doritos and prank the seers villagers.

hides in her poh

> her
kill yourself
w-wanna go out, cutie?

fuck off

I need to get perma banned quick guys, what do? No botting or macroing, im currently autochatting some shitty gold selling website

why?

Forgot image

spam "emily sucked mmk's dick"

you're just going to get it perm muted

go bot flax

That's just gonna get you muted. Draw swastikas with fire on a mod stream

Just said no botting, its not permanent and it takes time to get banned

scared you'll get your main banned too if you bot it?

fuck off retard

Try being racist as fuck in the G E

Probably wants to get someone else's account banned

well why didn't you make it faggot

This is the only account I have :I

god i look like a fucking noob lol

I wrote a script to buy Karambwan and ended up getting banned for testing it. Could try that.

Looks like an ironmeme to me desu.

Saying you love cp and the age of consent should be abolished is a proven way to get permed. They might give the authorities your ip, though

Yeah lets not do that

>proven
did someone you know try this?

Fuck off retard.

not too bad desu but i dunno why you would spend your bank on arma chest

Someone from this general got permed for saying they fucked underage mexican hookers

no thx senpai

heh

What happened to the discord? I was banned?

Still there.

discord.gg/3aB26

The Discord sucks.

>you will never be noteworthy
>not in real life
>not online
>not online localized to runescape
>not on runescape localized to a single clan
>not on runescape localized to a 5 minute house party where 2 people enter your shitty level-10-crafting PoH and drink tea before one of them feels sorry for you enough to give you 10 planks before logging off and never speaking to you again.

t. Dharghash

being noteworthy is heavily overrated

people expect things from you, and nobodies think they're your best friend even though they've never had any contact with you

Literally whenever I go on there it's just Bonser being weird and talking to some tranny who will never suck his dick.

> you will never be Sparc Mac, leader of a cult
> you will never be B0aty, leader of a fandom
> you will never be Bullerik, leader of the most cuntish PKing clan on OSRS
> you will never be Ice Poseidon who can call on his Purple Army to do his bidding
> you will never be MrNoSleep, massing 100+ people clans from nothing just by streaming

Life is suffering.

why can no one spell his name correctly? its not that hard

have some ambition...

You will always be a faggot.

>you will never be Bullerik, leader of the most cuntish PKing clan on OSRS
That isn't how you spell nabid5.....

youtube.com/watch?v=_hVZZZQAqnM

>can't find a no-commentary video of someone playing through tutorial island that isn't blurry as hell or playing ridiculous CRAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN tier music.
What the fuck is wrong with YouTube nowadays? Why does everyone think I want their inane commentary?

Stop posting.

make an alt called bullyrik and make a pk'ing clan

I'm so old, though. I barely have time to play this game for some relaxation, let alone inspire a following.

>video of someone playing through tutorial island

why

I'm kind of glad I have no idea who those people are.

I've always resented personality cults. partially because i don't have one of my own, but generally I've not liked being put on a pedestal either. What I really like is to have power but not status.

>rol
>relevant
please

>cuntish
>relevant
>not synonyms

What place does strategy and tactic have in clan PKing?

On streams I only ever see, "okay guys, I'm told RoT is at lava drags, everyone go there!" There's not an ounce of military thought. There's no, "send a third of our T3 foot to lure the enemy southwest of Annakarl; split our barragers to cut them off at the pass; everyone else, north and south of their flanks to head off their retreat." Nothing. So disappointing.

anyone know why air orbs took a dive? Down like 40gp I think

Hey man, B0aty is fun to watch I think. He's my guilty pleasure.

I love his series about his pre-Ironman Ironman account

multi pking is just dumb massing

clan warring has more tactics

because battlestaves went up

You're watching streams, that's the issue. 99% of the people following the streamer are fucking retarded.

Try getting into an actual pking clan, and you'll see actual tactics utilized, and teamwork being a necessity.

took long enough

My second firecape

well now I'm putting them at 1350 and still no buys. pissing me off

The tactics change with team size, confidence in organization, and rather its a set up fight vs a run in (happen to run into each other in the wild)

Could you tell me some decent clans to look into?

>streams

youtube.com/watch?v=ET3h40AvOyg

Lured to a bottleneck by people who actually know what they're doing, that's the difference

420 and sv are the best clans out there right now :^)

Uh, I was in the pure clan final ownage elite (FOE) for about a year.

Check it out if you want, but just know, if you get into the clanning side of osrs, you're getting into the balls to the wall, nuts to butts, pking in 2016. People are fucking crazy about everything, and expect you to know 110% what you're doing at all times. You have to be a good pker to be accepted into the clan, and there's a whole application process with a ton of requirements. most pure clans are similar to that, but FOE is one of the most prestigious (been around since 04, and it was founded by bonesaw).

So, look into some pure clans if you want, but just know that you have to start taking the game a lot more seriously. It's not for casuals.

the fuck is fall in

It just means follow.

fall in means you follow your fellow or designated fall in person
small clans/teams tend to just fall in on their main in game leader whereas bigger ones just have a designated person to do fall ins

pls vote for our memeball team

strawpoll.me/10910630
strawpoll.me/10910661

just got a black dragon task and I thought I'd try to kill KBD for the first time.
what do I bring? I shouldn't bring my slayer helm right?

>no cx

That sounds pretty nice honestly. Do they expect you to play 24/7, idle in all their chats, Discord, etc., all the fucking time?

2-3 ppot, antidote++, super restore, extended anitfire, food, combat pots

bring yo clan

Depends on the clan/team. The "top" clans are pretty strict and you can be kicked if you don't respond to a poke in ts and they see you're on steam or something.

it exists but isn't very common outside of top-tier clans

youtube.com/watch?v=ldItMzddpBw
youtube.com/watch?v=-5JdIo78Xws
decent examples of classic lures

youtube.com/watch?v=epv07QK_2Ec
the splitting you mentioned in action doing some work

youtube.com/watch?v=i4pBewlBw7Y
sometimes intel produces nice clean hits
ps that clan closed after the events of this video

f2p has its own set of tactics- just as p2p multi revolves around barrage/chin, f2p revolves around clumping and transitioning piles
youtube.com/watch?v=EFZfcCNX9-w

clanning is a ton of fun but has it right: in good clans, everyone's literally insane and most people have been pking for a decade+ so there's not a lot of tolerance for idiots or casuals so being a dedicated nolifing greasy nerd is practically a requirement

Yes there's a whole big deal with how active you are, and you have to make trips you're online for. You should also be on their ts and irc constantly. (Doubt they use discord).

If you keep missing trips, you're going to get warnings from the higher ups, and they don't like excuses. If you're actually considering it, I would seriously start getting gud at pking now, if you aren't. Practice practice practice, and not just with edge 1v1, you HAVE to be able to brid, and switch swiftly. The annoying thing is kids (especially on a game like Runescape) get HUGE ego's on the pking side of rs, and will call you or anyone out, even faggots in your clan (I remember this one faggot who constantly would talk shit to the council, because he was so desperate for a higher up position).

Start browsing sharkbrew forums, start talking to people, get familiar with clan mates, make friends with people in your clan.

I consider myself a pretty above average pker, but compared to some of the kids back in my clanning days....WEW LAD. You'll really get an understanding of what it means to be dedicated to a video game.

good luck m8

what about gear?

use sharkbrew if you're a pure use zybez if you want to join on a main

oh and for the love of god, whatever you do, never join EOP.

They have always been and always will be the laughing stock of the pure clanning community.

>Discord

i assume your ranging it. cheap goddhide, rcbow, 30-40 ruby enchanted and 100 diamond enchanted bolts. Use ruby to get procs when kbd has high health, switch to diamonds about half health. You basically just want gear to maximize your range and prayer since you'll be praying mage when kbd is up.

Antifire+shield makes normal drag fire do 0
poison, freeze, and lighting do around 10 damage but each has their own special proc that may or may not activate.

You can tele out of kbd lair with glory since it's technically not wildy. Bring a looting bag and use the lever to go back to spider pit and put stuff in looting bag then lever back to kbd lair.

discord is the best

we got a bunch of virgins in here 1iteming and doing corp

link

gz kids

any hot runescape streamers?? this zelda chick is decent, looking for more

>obvious emily bait

Nobody told me RSC was open to play again.

If I play now, at the end of the year so long as I'm still a member I can keep playing, right?

Whoa this guy totally owns!

youtube.com/watch?v=1O6d2E12pdg