cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

honda a shit

no u

What you can post the first reply but you couldnt make the new OP, fuck you guy

honda a alright

I'd say it's easier to f5 until new bread but then I'd be lieing. First posters just a fag
-Suzuki lover

C O W S
O
W
S

So i have to commute on my bike tomorrow because i seem to have spent all my diesel money on bike parts...

Have to start getting ready to leave half a fucking hour early....
kangaroos will be everywhere because 6am...
will be fucking cold and it is going to be raining so i will get to work soaking wet and cold then have to stay that way the rest of the day...
then no radio/warm comfy place to sit and relax at lunch time..

How do you fags manage to ride your bikes to work without cracking the shits?

I fucking hate the idea...

I live in a developed country

Wait I've never been interested in bikes before but I saw some pics of the Bonneville a couple days ago and fuck, now I want to go get a motorcycle license and a Triumph Street Twin what the fuck is wrong with me

>what the fuck is wrong with me
You are a hipster

>what the fuck was wrong with me
Fixed that typo for ya m80

>what's wrong with me

You seen to be a hipster.

How does that have anything to do with what he said?

you mean a city?

I think you mean a city

>not riding to and for work

you the real mvp postie bloke.

I still do not understand how you enjoy it, riding in the cold is bullshit.

I have probably just spoiled myself too much with the car.

>That flag pole

Top kek

Yes that or you are just poorly equiped.
There is good stuff to prevent cold that will not spoils the fun on your bike.
A good set of tire, the good close and here you are.

The only bad thing about the cold is is on the road.

Layer (and man) up and it's perfectly fine.

*ice on the road

it's made specially to reduce the frequency of magpie attacks.
it was actually pretty warm today at 20c, I had to take my jacket off because I was overheating.

I have the right gear and i don't want to eat any concrete.
I still get cold if im wearing my motorbike jacket with 3 jackets and a flanny under it if it is below 10C, hungry skeletor sucks.

And now that you mention it no i don't have the right tyres, pilot power 3's are not so good at the wet weather.

Can atvs into highway?

Probably not.

What does an ATV even top out at? 50?

Depends on what ATV. I made my 450R to do about 110 mph just messing with the sprockets.

You have never heard of turbo charged banshees?

1. motorcycle is my morning coffee, since getting 7 hours of sleep a night and commuting via motorcycle I've never gotten a morning coffee ever again.

2. nowhere to park cars in the city, some carparks are 60 bucks a day, can just go around the barrier on multistories with the bike.

3. would take literally 3x as long on public transport and my legs don't fit into bus seats.

Witness me as I buy a Nuda, possibly tomorrow.

testan

interdasting

Are fat bars (1 1/8" vs 7/8" diameter) handlebars worth getting? And how do I find out what's the best handlebar bend for me?

wait thats a dual lane highway...?
why is it 80km/h?

princess highway from the national park?

m1?

>not taking the m420

What are some stylish helmets?

"highway"

none

motorcycle riders are scum, i hate them all. Why can't you buy a car where you can be safe AND fast? drifting around corners is much more fun than hugging them just saying

I really dont get the appeal of 50hp anymore, after my dad and i built a 5000hp drag car monster i cant go back to being slow

Protection > Comfort > Looks

Its a helmet not a purse.

O'Neal crawler

well its not a freeway..?
freeway is 3-4 lanes.

>dat great feeling when you were a small child and you first learned to ride a bicycle
>multiply said feeling by 1000x
>get that feel every single time you ride
>dat air in your face
>dat twist of the throttle, the roar of the engine, and your legs pushing out from under you as you get to 60mph in 3 seconds

yet you dont understand why we love what we do.

im not buying what your selling

is you pickin up what im putting down?

it's a glorified street

I did my CBT with no bike or car experience

I couldn't even set off on the 125cc because I didn't understand that when only using a little bit of throttle it takes a split second for the wheels to overcome friction and for the bike to start moving

>slip clutch slowly
>apply tiny amount of throttle
>revs but no movement
>fear i'm damaging the bike
>either apply more throttle or subconsciously
dump the clutch
>this makes me start off way too aggressively and nearly lose control

the instructor gave me about 10 attempts before he forced my to use a moped and even then wasn't ready to go on the road and had to come back for a second day. not to mention I'm going to need more lessons to master the clutch before I can ride my YBR

just kill me lads

WHAT COULD PAHSSIBLY BE IN THE BAWX

Someone in dat posted all the trip codes for the trip fags so there is immense shitposting happening in their honour at the moment.

How do Holy List woyk?

Also, as a riderling how do handle really bad roads? Like holes, crackes, bumps, and tar sealant stuff instead of road roads? That's all the road where I live.

OH BOY

Apparently it is a place called Sutherland in western sydney and you go off president avenue to get there
>imma find you one day sv user

Don't hold the bar like your life depends on it
The bike knows what to do, let the wheel absorb road asperity

>mallorca

Jorge pls go

>How do Holy List woyk?
It's just some guy shitposting.

>Also, as a riderling how do handle really bad roads? Like holes, crackes, bumps, and tar sealant stuff instead of road roads? That's all the road where I live.

Grip the tank with your legs, the upper parts of your rearsets with your ankles and keep your grip on the bars loose.

If the bars start to twitch or shake keep your grip loose. Tightening it will only make it worse and if it gets worse it will end badly sooner rather than later.

Anyone here do track days?

I KNOW RIGHT

No, I'm staying

>equine
>not dragon

Its the front fairing cowl for my CBR. 40€ shipped to the office, I love ebay man.
It'll replace the bent to shit ones as some PO hit a tree with it in 1998 or something along those lines.

>paying money to ride your bike properly
Just grow a set and hit the touge m80

>lets ask a question so I can ask more questions later even though I could have just asked my real question right away

stop
>hey can I ask you a question?
REEEEEEEEEEE

It was in the results when i searched dragon dildo and it seemed more fitting.

I would, but first they got incredibly expensive and now they've outright banned street legals

Big bumps = stand up.

Your legs are suspension too.

not like I'm hidden.

The shire is a while away from me though, all my twisties riding is done like an hour away from my house at least.

Usually been on the bike for about 2 hours by the time we hit webm related for example.

SOON

should have done one months ago actually but I've been waiting for my brother to get his license back because I want to go with him the first time / new tyres soon.

name and shame, now.

And people wonder why people ride like idiots on the road...

Its like i can not justify spending $270 so i can go and crash my bike around one of the sweepers at phillip island...

>they've outright banned street legals
y

I know
Before it was that you had either a legal bike or an illegal hackjob "strictly for track use" any damages would be your problem, except for straight out accidents
Now you need a special permission and insurance

It would encourage to "run excessively modified vehicles on public roads"
>Like thay've solved anything

This is why i like dirt bikes... Season pass for every mx track in victoria cost me $150 for the year or maybe $30 on the day if i don't have a season pass... (depending on the track of course)

I don't ride on track. This still upsets me.

what's curious is MX tracks take more in terms of maintenance for the most part.

I mean you need to resurface tracks every few years but MX tracks are constantly being destroyed and remade.

daily reminder that honda a shit

Thats because part of riding on an mx track is turning up to the working B the week before and helping to maintain it, its all volunteer work with mx around where i live.

there's a pretty large group of people in Canberra that do regular ride days for $150/day if you ever feel like coming down
not the most exciting track but it's the best we have

git gud

where you ride in Utah senpai? My xr650 needs to strech

dude just go practice in the grass somewhere or something.

you dont even need to apply throttle. just slip the clutch till you feel and hear it grabbing then give some gas, you can basically dump the clutch right away once youre moving without even adjusting throttle.

should not take you more than an hour of solid trying to get it down.

Topkek

>implying he won't wash out as soon as he hits the grass

We were in Moab, but I live in WA so it'll be a while before I can get back there

Turbo 2 stroke?

A lot of ATVs use the same engines as dirt bikes, so they can do it but it's not ideal.

what a shame

Fuck the southeast and it's never ending raindemon. I was gonna ride to the regional civilwar battlefields and get some better pictures.

Kek you saved that pic? That was a good weekend.
I'll be sure to shitpost about it when the next trip is set

Thats a big boy

This shit right here yo

>This shit right here

L.I.M.P bizkit is right here

But it's not raining

What did he mean by this?

Where in the southeast?

I'm shameful to admit reading that made me Kek pretty hard.

+3 interwebs to you

its pottery

w-w-what if somebody took a guitar to sem?

nice, no repeats lol
'Tucky

it means that
if you throw your shitty mobile device on the floor now it wont break

Will you play wonderwall?