Itt: what you're currently reading and drinking

Itt: what you're currently reading and drinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehistoryofrome.typepad.com/the_history_of_rome/2007/07/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inferno, nothing.

>destroying your mental faculties before attempting study
Not even once.

This thread, and Sunny D. Also, I wonder how long it took you to set everything up and take that photo.

I'd say 15 minutes minimum.

>oh boy! I should pose my dad's whiskey and my book carefully on this desk. Maybe I should put a tasteful filter on this photo.That'll show Veeky Forums how much of an intellectual I am

>these replies.

Well fuck. Book + Gun threads go over well on /k/, thought you guys would like a Veeky Forums version.

/k/ is filled with women judging by how much they love posing their shit

I'd rather you talked about byzantium than invite this nonsense to Veeky Forums

lmao Veeky Forums is full of fuckin' squares

I too live on the wild side.

So?

t. square

Well that's why I'm reading this primer, because I don't really know much about the eastern Roman Empire.

The Ego and Its Own on wikisource and a gin and coke zero in a plastic cup
now eat my shit you pseudo intellectual

I'm drinking zero coke

I've also stayed up all night

Top that, kiddos

>I like to discuss history
>but have never read a single history book
>all my reasonings come from wiki's and doco's
>knowledge = wisdom

I sleep during the day, wake up at night, am sat here getting angry at Trump and Hillary articles, and am living the regret of eating an deep dish pizza from little caesers.

I need to stop eating like I'm in highschool now that it's two years behind me, but pizza is so good.

>drinking alcohol
>reading a book
pick one,
How can you concentrate with your mind getting slow and messed up?

>wiki's and doco's
There's nothing wrong with a wiki understanding of history in tempered by fierce online discussion with people who know what the fuck they're talking about, and video supplements from respected sources.

Does anyone else read after smoking a bit of weed?

learn to make your own pizza from scratch senpai
it'll save you tons of money, be better for you, and be an enriching step towards being able to cook whatever you want

Water.

Five Great Dialogues by Plato

The Book of Chuang Tzu

The Holy Bible

The Odyssey

I started all of them and I read a bit of them each day.

I thought I was on Veeky Forums for a second. P. Good taste OP, wish I were in your shoes right now.

Well, you don't roll and you're not smooth. That's what.

Weed helps me concentrate

I woke up wednesday noon iirc and it's now about three am between thursday and friday

I should probably go to bed soon

non-alcoholic grape wine

atlas shrugged

not b8

12 Caesars.
Water.

Yes. Usually it's very hard, but it requires a very specific amount of weed to both not get distracted, enjoy it, and enjoy the imagery and good feelings that come out of reading an enjoyable book while high.

I'm a decent cook already I think. Have never made 'zza, but I've made bread and tomato sauce from scratch before.

I'm just lazy, but you're right

Rolling is overrated and my face sides are smooth like a baby's ballsack

Truly a wiki scholar.

>understanding events locations and cultures equates to rote learning.

Wiki articles are written by people with actual understandings of the events how they work. If you think you can write a wiki article by using only another wiki article, you are so fucking wrong it's not even funny.

Wiki is not even a tertiary source. It's unacceptable in anything academic. The only thing it can be used for in academics is as a collection of other sources, i.e. you have to go into the books they use in the article.

You are actually retarded and you proved literally everything I said.

If you actually have an interest in history stop kidding yourself like literally 99% of this board and actually learn history, pick a subject and stick to it - until you understand the sources and the writers of the source material.

Finally, kill yourself.

Rolling is the tops, and if you're a square you aint smooth. Deal with it, square.

I read while I smoke, nigga.

>tfw smoking a fat ass doobie and reading Kierkegaard

Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics: The Rise and Development of Reformed Orthodoxy, ca. 1520 to ca. 1725, 2nd edition, volume 2: Holy Scripture: The Cognitive Foundation of Theology, by Richard A. Muller.

Drinking a bottle of Duchesse de Bourgogne.

rude

Corporatism and Comparitive Politics: The Other Great Ism by Howard J. Wiarda
Literature and Revolution by Trotsky

Orange & Cream Jones Soda

A historical biography on Alexander the a Great by Peter Green

I'm not drinking anything at the moment but I do have Spaten lager and Flower Power IPA in my fridge. Maybe I'll pop one open tonight.

I don't remember

I actually like atlas shrugged..

I read that book, op. JJ makes some really nice books, doesn't he?

Also
>coffee
>pic related

This and a pint of Samuel Smith oatmeal stout

Josephus, coffee.

>tfw trying to keep up with all the Antiochuses and Ptolemys

>that font
Ruins the entire cover for me, makes me fucking sick

That's a good one, gave me a great appreciation for what Papa Phillip did prior to Alex.

>O'Brian
My nigga
I grabbed Blue at the Mizzen and 21 and can't bring myself to read them because then the voyage will be over

Jameson
Meditations

based JJW. Someday I want to get copies of the unabridged trilogy.

I'm not reading anything at the moment, but I do listen to the "a history of rome" podcast during my commute.
thehistoryofrome.typepad.com/the_history_of_rome/2007/07/index.html

>drinking: ouzo 12

Drinking just a cup of coffee, it's too early for anything alcoholic right now, reading "The Battle for Spain" by Antony Beevor.

Decided to give it a shot as I've always found Taiping interesting, I'm into the second chapter by now and its surprisingly good.