>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ:
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy out now!
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_ne
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_WUBMIPy9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can we just call this reddit general since that's where all the info apparently comes from?

Second for cutest sprite in BE

It's annoying to me because I always use the immediate Sunday after to 80 up the new MC2s, and at the absolute minimum of 168 stamina I can only reach into the second-to-last before bonus battles on a first run.

It's also just really weird for them to start an event so many days after one gets bonus battles.

it makes sense since they need new attractions to combat pokemon go and FF mobius

Previous:

>168
Guessing you meant "maximum" with buying the 10k and at least one of the 100k shards for greens?

yeah maximum, i have no idea what i was saying.

168/1 here, yes i've unironically grinded enough to get two 100k shards. kill me.

Don't worry user, I'm grinding greens to buy myself the 10k shards right now.

I just want the IX event to come so I can draw on the banner, get nothing and kill myself because I don't have mythril or relics, so we can die together.

IX event is coming to BE too user, pick your poison.

What can you steal from Hill Gigas anyway?

I don't play BE because I didn't immediately jump on the bandwagon when it launched, and apparently there was so much free shit given away at that point that joining now would just be frustrating. Besides I have shit luck with gachas and no income to spend any real money on them, and as far as I know BEs gacha is even worse and even more required.

Fairy Flute, IIRC it has either a 1/125 or 1/255 chance of being stolen

E P I S O D E 4

S O O N
O
O
N

1/256 to be accurate.

>using Eiko
Sounds like a personal problem.

Join BE Nip version then. You still reroll.

i don't get the CPU nightmare fight

Eh, I don't speak a lick of japanese and I'm on emulator too.

Seeing that Lani is an available character is pretty nice, though.

easiest nightmare fight yet

its extremely simple

i mastered it after watching 1 video with no commmentary having no prior knowledge to the fight

>i just watched this video and it was easy!
Oh blind user, you're so funny.

just powerchain and break fever

You don't use everyone in the party?

Not really no.

Zidane is a must because steal.
Freya is a given because 9999 Dragon Crest.
Need a WHM so in goes Garnet, since she has better Summons aswell.
Steiner isn't at full power without Vivi and Vivi is a waste if you don't bring Steiner, but I don't have two slots to bring both.
Quina is disgusting.
Eiko is Eiko and I already have Garnet.
Amarant is not a character but he's good in fights and literally the best party member for the final boss.

i was referring to the fight mechanics

i already had my team made of up ramza, faris, tyro, red, and sazh with a bunch of breakdowns. just needed to see the bosses behavior

So, you just needed someone to show you what to do. OK.

Come on the fight is 1 stamina you freak.

>Sazh
You ever use his Godsend SB? Can you tell me what's up with him literally dancing the Sending on a thin sheen of water no less?

Mhmm I don't agree with half of the shit you say but ok

I don't play Be that much but its isn't even that hard

nah i had his shellga + haste

alright

I don't understand neither what you're talking about nor what that image is meant to tell me.

>Freya is a given because 9999 Dragon Crest.
Found the ratfag.
Reminder that the best IX team is Zidane/Garnet/Vivi/Steiner

Garnet's a shit WM.

Dragon Crest is meh considering how easy it is to shit out damage in IX.

Japan 2nd anniversary survey

Question 1: What do you want to see in FFRK in the future
Question 2: Which FF games have you ever played
Question 3: Which FF games do you like
Question 4: For each of the FF games you said you liked, what is it you liked about them
Question 5: Which OSBs do you want the most (select up to 3 answers; Squall, Hope, Tidus, Terra, Edgar, Tyro, Bartz, Rinoa, Gilgamesh, Vaan, Cloud)
Question 6: Which BSBs do you want the most (select up to 3 answers; order is random, choices are PCecil, Jecht, Yuffie, Yda, Curilla, Kain, Firion, Refia, Ayame, Wakka, Papalymo, Y'shtola, Krile, Minfilia, Maria, Galuf, Celes, Onion Knight, Aerith, Eiko, Vanille, Vaan, Luneth, Sabin, Noel, Vivi, Zell, Garland, Alphinaud, Agrias, Ashe, Warrior of Light, Quistis, None)
Question 7: Which SSBs do you want the most (up to 3, random order; Selphie's Dreamstage, Angeal's Wings of Pride, Sara's Ancient Lute, Minwu's Will of the White Mage, Shantotto's Ancient Magic, Ovelia's Princess's Prayer, Porom's Synchro, Sazh's Baby Chocobo Dance, Vanille's Miracle Prayer, Curilla's Swift Blade, Sabin's Soul Spiral, Ramza's Shout, Cid's Pilot Force, Arc's Gospel of Love, Celes's Magnificent Sword of Constant Victory, Garnet's Divine Guardian, Rosa's Divine Heal, Y'shtola's Aetherial Pulse, Tellah's Sage's Guidance, Fran's Overmist, Braska's Summoner's Dream, Echo's Helping Haste, Lenna's Pride of Tycoon, Krile's Sheep Song, Onion Knight's Onion Slice, Exdeath's Void Power, Yuna's Miracle Veil, Larsa's Imperial Draught, Edward's Inner Melody, Irvine's Hyper Snipe, None)
Question 8: Which character from any Final Fantasy game is your favorite (free answer)
Question 9: Which boss characters from any Final Fantasy game do you want to have as playable characters in FFRK (free answer)
Question 10: Which ability do you use most frequently (free answer)
Question 11: Which Dress Records do you want the most (up to 3)

God 2nd anniversary is gonna be sweet with all the great relics now

I love how the surefire way to revive a dead thread is to post opinions that other people can shit on and suddenly they all come out of the woodwork.

Garnet is more than enough. The problem is nothing is hard enough to take advantage of Eiko's kit, especially with auto-regen.

To the user in the dead thread, if you have Nox up and running you can always run Kanjitomo and have it read all the shit for you.

I can't vouch for how well it works on every menu because I don't have too much trouble with nip, but it's pretty seamless. I don't know if there's anything similar for android proper

Nobody happy about möbius?

Who's the best unit in FFBE Global right now?

Kefka? Cloud of Darkness? Exdeath?

>Which OSBs do you want the most
>lists already existing OSBs
Damn, I thought they were asking for suggestions about new ones.

Fuck no. Game sucks.

Amarant is still what carries the final boss for me since his very easily achieved Trance form gives him complete status immunity and lets him cast Auto-Life on the others, and the big threats from Necron are a bajillion statuses that can count as incapacitation aswell as just straight instakills that you come back from with Auto-life.

Freya's extended jump during Trance was also a pretty good way to not get statusfucked without recourse.

Why? Don't fighting mechanics work like KH unchained?

I like it. I don't get the hate.

Cheerios is currently bes unit without looking into future upgrades.

Everyone pick Onion, Alph, and Y'shtola or Eiko for BSBs! Or just pick Onion, I don't care about much else even though Alph's BSB is super great.

What about Vaan?

There's a ton of bullshit involving the premium currency, which is STILL a bad situation even after they fixed the most glaring problem.

Really good but I'd rather have Firion's if we're talking insta-cast BSBs anyway.

What are the main points that got people griping over this new game?

>Question 1: What do you want to see in FFRK in the future
Adelle!

it's more playable now that's for sure, but the one-man party isn't my thing. never liked lightning returns because of this either.
I rather mix and match my party like in RK or BE.

What's so great about record keepers

The usual "Japan gets a good game while the west is treated like an easily duped, abusable cash cow", but more extreme than most cases.

why, you will just pick the same 5-6 people.

What do the japs get that we americunts don't?

There originally was a feature that the premium currency you got for free expired in two weeks, making it literally impossible to save for events or buy a certain item for free. They recently removed this, because it's absolutely retarded.

But everything in Global is still like twice as expensive as JP, and you can't farm the currency from playing like you can in JP.

All of these are global-exclusive issues. In other words, Global is fucking awful and you should just play JP if you want to play mobius.

Nanamo!

A democratically-elected president.

As for the GLOBAL (not just NA) version of Mobius, what said.

Gonna answer for giggles.

>1
Characters from CC and other side games
>2
Everything besides II, IVAY, XIII-2, LR, XI main series wise
>3
V, VIII, IX, T, CC
>4
I liked the worlds, stories, characters, etc. Would do each one, but don't feel like making two posts.
>5
Rinoa, Squall, Gil
>6
Yuffie, Krile, Vanille
>7
Sazh because it sounds hilarious, Krile
>8
Rinoa
>9
Wiegraf if he isn't playable yet
>10
Ruinga or Lifesiphon probably
>11
Rinoa's party dress, one of Ramza's chapter outfits

no, I actually play with a lot of fodder friend units in BE
testing new strategy and stuff
it's the reason why some of my units, like golbez and kefka, that should be in my main party with max level at max star still on 4* and only at 50-ish level

again, I played both three, but mobius is the lowest priority, I just play it casually or for the daily's reward.

I'm currently grinding for awaken mats (fucking Sacred Crystals) and Cactuar Dunes.

Should I aim for a 5* Celes or 5* Tellah first to make that unit my leader?

Man, WoL's sprite in BE is weird. That idle pose looks pretty dumb.

Celes, so she can get Focus.

Ramza's adult outfit with the purple armor is definitely high on my list, but I think I'd also pick a Lumina outfit for Serah.

Also most used is probably Armor Break(down) for most people tbqh.

now that i watched a video i got it too
was close with the hones though and in the end i think i entered phase 3

Alright.

What gear/abilities should I be aiming for on Celes to make her a desirable character for lots of FP?

I find her somewhat counter-intuitive to build.

>Also most used is probably Armor Break(down) for most people tbqh.
Nah, you only use break skills a couple times a fight at most. Lifesiphon is probably still one of the most used abilities due to how good it is.

>Armor Break(down)
lol no

so I tried JP for five minutes and I managed to fucking roll WoL in 1 pull, but got nothing in all of my 30 tries on Global.

Fuck this geimu.

dissida had such a neato opening.
i can never find the non-duodecim one nowadays though.
youtube.com/watch?v=x_WUBMIPy9U

Which if anything should tell them how badly a magical version is needed, since both Wrath and Lifesiphon are physical.

>Also most used is probably Armor Break(down) for most people tbqh
Not that many people use that, Magic Breakdown is the most common of them (with Power in second) actually.
Curaja is used more than all of those, and I think it was Lifesiphon that was shown to be the most-used ability period in that recent JP stream?

rng is rng

Just got Tellah in my FFBE, I got two of 'em, even.

Compared to Kefka and Shantotto, I'm flush with white mages now, but who should I focus on in the long run? Is there going to be a time when I want a ton of mages in my party?

I figured Power and Magic would kinda balance each other out enough to be trumped by armor, but I guess JP also had a small resurgence of magic as a viable team so armor took a hit.

Then again I guess JP has a far easier time actually getting SBs so more siphon makes sense.

Wrath isn't physical. In fact it's pretty bad for physical attackers since it removes your ATK buffs.

>Then again I guess JP has a far easier time actually getting SBs so more siphon makes sense
Hell, I use 3 copies of it on a regular basis myself so I could see it being the most common even in Global.

It "removes" your ATK buffs because it grants one.

And an ATK buff is a purely physical-oriented buff.

Thus its a physical-oriented skill, not to mention its Support, which also has plenty of ATK and no MAG skills in it, and rarely appears on full mage characters.

It does. A lot of mages, especially lately, are getting really good SBs

>It "removes" your ATK buffs because it grants one
Yeah, a fucking 3% buff that doesn't last as long as most other buffs. It's a liability for a physical attacker and only really good if you're someone like Y'sh or Rosa building up for a medica.

Global currently seems to be in the wave where a lot of Mage SSBs give Attach Element, which is still a consolation prize on a mage compared to what it does for a phys. attacker. Iunno why they couldn't make a magic version of it that casts the 3 star BLM instead of doing the 3 star spellblade. It would do so much for the hone-dependency of mages, too.

How much better is the JP version? I'm really tempted to play it after getting down the mechanics from the Global version.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Yeah, that's the main issue mages have still too.
Making and honing even one copy of each of the -ja spells is expensive, but with weaknesses, immunities, etc keeping more than one active mage is work.

>Light not an option for OSB, BSB, or SSB
Feels bad, man.

>Making and honing even one copy of each of the -ja spells is expensive
Not to mention all the Chain -gas.

And hitting weaknesses is the only way to build decent SB guage for them.... assuming your SBs are even useable on whatever you're fighting and don't resisted/absorbed/nulled because they're elemental, or the thing has Reflect and they're single target.

I'm drowning in lapis, but I'm not sure if that's just early game.
It definitely seems like there's more shit to do and more generosity.
The idea of a daily 250 pull is amazing.

I have insider information that the next XII event will feature Vayne (BSB). You're welcome.

>It definitely seems like there's more shit to do and more generosity
How are their daily login rewards? I know they don't give lapis from daily quests.

more like Vayne "still a slave to occuria" Solidor

Venat for RK when?
Darkness, Spellblade, and Mechanist will be fun.

That's the beauty of a Dark Mage. They have the largest destructive power of any mage contained in one self-sufficient package.

5* RS Rod, Devotion, Memento = easy 20k per DZ against U+.

Can't wait until we get Ultimecia.

Provided they have no Dark resist, in which case the character in question would be completely useless.

and just how many enemies had dark resist? You could probably count it on one hand.

>Ultimecia and Edea have Darkness
>Rinoa doesn't

>Japan server has recently reached the 7 million download milestone while in Global, we managed to hit 5 million downloads in a month
When they say "downloads" do they mean how many times the app itself was downloaded from the store, or how many times a new game was started? Because I rerolled the SHIT out of that game and I'm sure a lot of other people inflated that number if it was the latter.

Why would she?