/int/craft XX - 1880 AD Historical RP server

The new and improved iteration of /int/craft is coming out tomorrow (Friday, August 5th) at 3 PM EST.
Based in 1880 AD, it will use plugins such as Towny, Ships, Cannons, and Crackshot, and have many meme recipes, old and new.

IP: intcraft.lunas.host
(NOTE: Pirated copies are not supported. Sorry.)

Grace will last until a week after launch (12th of August). PvP will be disabled for three days after launch, and warfare, cannons, colonies, etc. will all be prohibited until grace ends. If you join or make a big faction early, you can even engage in the Council of Paris, which will be overseen by the admins on the last day of grace, and will lay out every historical claim a country may have!

Info cont. in following posts...

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20160805T15&p0=179&msg=Intcraft XX Scramble 4 Africa&font=slab&csz=1
discord.gg/yzkEC
discordapp.com/invite/kgPCeKM
titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/PcET3fl8e7/latest
discord.gg/DuKe5
join.skype.com/sw4uMbeKfCJd
board.intcraft.online/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What makes this iteration different?
I will not blame anyone for looking at the past iterations, seeing the shittery in those, and being naturally skeptical of this new one. The past iterations were bogged down by very destructive admins.
This server, however, has different admins which have been playing for a long time. Plugins have been switched, RP and rules will be more enforced, and there will hopefully be minimal deleting of the server by buttmad admins.

War has received an overhaul - instead of two factions fighting tooth-and-nail because they feel like it, wars have to have scale and interest. If you nuke someone because they killed you by accident, you're done. If you annex another nation just because, you're done. You need to have a worthwhile CB to declare war. As well as this, you can install puppet governments, colonies, have revolutions, etc. This will make it much more complex and ~realistic~ than just an extermination fest like it was last time.

New plugins also allow you to make better boats and craft better weapons, and new meme recipes have been added. I'll post them if anyone has any interest.

Keep in mind: all of this is liable to change if nobody likes it or it turns out to not be as good of a system as many would think. But, this is a very promising and interesting prespect in my opinion, so I hope you'll play and have a great time roleplaying in autismblox with all of us.

How doth one join said Server? invite only?

The server will be open on August 5th, 3PM EST(tomorrow).

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20160805T15&p0=179&msg=Intcraft XX Scramble 4 Africa&font=slab&csz=1

IP will be intcraft.lunas.host

Reminder to join France for aesthetic builds and a global empire

But 1880 means no Romans

1880 means austro-hungary, join me

Second this

Nobody wants to be turk roaches or slave scum

>
Thanks Senpai.

how many people does glorious oosterreich have?

atleast 2, but i am going to recruit more obviously
we need people to make towns such as Budapest, Prague, and other balkan cities
I am the leader and am making Vienna, it will be a good looking capital city with governemtn buildings and shit
Invite ur friends so we can be the strongest!

join Japan desu
three iterations running, most powerful facshun
n-no, it's not getting old

I haven't play autism blocks in a while. What version are you using? Do I have to download the plugins, and if so, where?

We're using version 1.10, and you won't need to download any plugins
as for mods, Voxelmap is a must for this server, it is a mini-map mod and is quite easy to download

also don't join japan theyre shit pvpers and bad buildfags :^^

gonna be there hella late tomorrow and I am shit at building but I will do my best for the kaiser

>new meme recipes
You better show us what you've added

Alright
(1/2)

2/2

It means Italia
Join Italia

t. to be Emperor but for now just pic related

Reminder that Italia must be made an Empire, we must restore Rome under our rule.

>electrode
What the fuck is this?

>no Dalmatia

Any specific skins we're supposed to have?

No, it's not that strict. I'd say just don't show up with a stupid naked greek skin and you'll be fine.

Is someone going to be the Pope/papal states? Is there going to be a Napoleon III to aggressively cock block the risorgimento?

(Its coming soon)
We are allied with France though and its 1880
Papacy wont have enough land desu, I'm gonna build in Rome, I might appoint one but eh.
I actually played as pope in the 1200 ad iteration, it was fun

O fug forgot that meta alliances r banned

Well let me change We are allied with France to we are on good terms with the French

I'm down senpai, this seems based

Powerful Qing Dynasty shall not accept these transgression.

Who shall join the rightful rulers of China?

Fresh,
New,
Indomitable.

delet this

Only Aryan Germanics allowed, in return for their brewmastery and fine beer.

is this the actual map? Has Germany occupied Bohemia?

... Does Austria have overseas colonies?

The server hasn't opened yet, this is just a pre-Council of Paris claim map. None of these claims are permanent or set, even, they are just what pre-game countries are laying out as theirs.

Rest assured the Qing will not get away with their unjust persecution of rightful Jap land :DD

This is memes, my friend.

Basically buttmad euros tried to slice up the map pre-serb-launch, none of this has a real stake in the ground and most people will probably never claim the whole of their colonial stakes, merely start memewars over them.

Japan had claimed all of China and we weren't having that shit so we put this in the council thread.

yeah, i only claimed them to extract their resources though

once tehy are depleted ill prolly ignore them and attack others

im the austrian leader btw

oh here is austro hungarian discord for niggas wanting to join either Vienna/my nation
discord.gg/yzkEC

Glorious Qing Discord.

discordapp.com/invite/kgPCeKM

>Joined last time
>Went with anglos because it was close to Ireland
>One day leader goes fucking AWOL
>Most of our members leave
>"London" is just a shitty castle
>Ask admin to lead faction to try bring us back to relevancy
>Take over Britain
>Build London as well as Big Ben by myself
>Gather an ass tonne of resources
>Start gaining more members to Britain
>Trigger Germany at every chance
>Almost back in the game
>PC dies and can't get it to work for ages
>By the time I come back server is ded

It was a good run ;_;

titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/PcET3fl8e7/latest

Anyone who wants to join a solid group can join France. We are also accepting colonial leaders for our nation

wew that isn't our discord link, those are our custom skins

discord.gg/DuKe5

Theres the discord link

Oh thank god for the banners, I had to get enough wool for about 100 Belgian banners on the 1900 iteration

>This thread again
>Still no world download

join.skype.com/sw4uMbeKfCJd

Whoever wants to join the Ottoman Empire join this skype convo.

The Sultan is the most powerful pvper in /int/craft

check our board, there should be a link

board.intcraft.online/

Well, second-most, if Lemon counts

Join the glorious Belgian Empire. Not a meme nation, we destroyed France and Germany in the previous iteration, and we can become a world power again. Belgium and the Belgian Congo can gain our rightful place as a European Empire once again.

also remove b*lgar scum

Britain was fucking garbage you eternal anglo. All you did was memeraid random nations, and have them all hand your ass to you so that you never had more than one memeber on at a time or else you'd be claimed. Even Luxembourg could take you on, and they were merely a Belgian puppet state.

How many iterations have been already?
I have joined this shit since 4craft with the board islands

>Implying I'm not aware of this

Lad, I only joined anglos with another guy to rebel and make Nu-Dublin. But everyone was inactive as fuck except for a few memeraiders, so at best I made a comfy town and tried ot keep it relevant.

Didn't work. Might've worked, if my PC's shit didn't get fucked up, but eh.

Interested in joining. Anyone got any more photos of the map or screenshots from previous iterations? What do cities look like?

discord.gg/DuKe5

Viva le france

Fair enough. Honestly, the only reason there were hostile relations is because your of your leader's ebin meme raids. We all agreed the Big Benis was comfy. Are you pelinial?

>leaders
You mean Scandypandy, AKA me.

I didn't really want to memeraid-I wanted to buildfag, get resources, and then eventually have a good, proper fight between us and Germany.

You know-we'd be killing each other, but in actual fights as opposed to 2 people raiding and running away once or twice every few hours.

Unfortunately the only active people were mostly memeraiders, and while I joined them on a couple I did get bored and went back to building.

I built all of london except the keep, which was mostly done by a buildfag who also vanished soon into the game.

Britain really got fucked. I think the week or so without any leader did us in, and then having memeraiders join us and fuck shit up for other people made us hated.

Bongland was going to be a nation of banter and then friendly wars, not hostile fuckery.