Give me the straight unfiltered truth. What would they think of modern america...

Give me the straight unfiltered truth. What would they think of modern america? If they were so good hearted then why did they tolerate slavery? Did LBJ really just do all that civil rights stuff to get the "niggers" to vote for him? What would the founding fathers think of the USA becoming New New Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84057461/#q84057547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How the fuck would we know?

They're dead.

It sounds like you just want a political thread.

They'd hate it
People back then hated niggers like people hated gays 100 years ago and like we hate pedophile right now.
Morality changes a lot

People from 200 years ago would see abortion like the atrocity it is while being totally oblivious to the horror of slavery
Meanwhile, current people see slavery like the atrocity it is while being totally oblivious to the horror of abortion

So you hate slavery and abortion. R u Catholic?

Occupy Democrats was a mistake. It's as if their sole purpose to make low quality bait. At first they were pro-Bernie/anti-Hillary and now they've switched back to Hillary.

Nope
I'm enlightened by my own intelligence

Most of the founding fathers were pretty into enlightenment ideals and tended to put the greater good ahead of their own political ambitions, as impossible as that seems today. Many of them fucking hated Aaron Burr because he was perceived as being too preoccupied with his political career and thus not ready to make the necessary sacrifices.

So, given the current state of the political landscape, I'd imagine their first reaction would be unmitigated horror and despair. Especially from Washington, as he disliked the idea of political parties in general.

They would probably be shocked at how counterproductive the ideals of the GOP are, and they would definitely be ashamed of what most call "Liberal" ideals.

Washington would be in hysterics at how far the bipartisan system of government in America has gotten

Washington wouldn't care he is too busy rolling because the party system and us diafying him.
And Franklin owned one of the first English copies of the Quran and also wouldn't care.
Jackson would probably be mad.

>A Presbyterian President?!
>A Dutch President?!
>A Whig President?!
>A Methodist President?!
>A President younger than 50?!
>An Unmarried President?!
>A Midwestern President?!
>A Scottish President?!
>A Congregationalist President?!
>A Welsh President?!
>A Quaker President?!
>A German President?!
>A Catholic President?!
>An Irish President?!
>A Western President?!

black freedmen fought in the revolutionary war in integrated units, its one of the main reasons states that weren't economically dependent on slavery got rid of it after the war ended

>A Catholic President?!

This one really rustled people's jimmies back in the day.

my grandpa is still pissed about that one

To be honest JFK wasn't really that effective of a president.

>but he lead us through the Cuban miss le crisis!

Good job on not killing everyone in atomic fire I guess?

>>An Irish President?!

Jackson was Scotch-Irish, to be specific

this thread from /pol/ should answer your question

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84057461/#q84057547

/thread

>A Welsh President
triggered.jpg

That's adorable

>People back then hated niggers like people hated gays 100 years ago and like we hate pedophile right now.

It wasnt hatred of blacks as much as they saw them as incapable of being on the same mental level as whites. Not to the degree of them being like animals, but they couldnt achieve the same intellect of a white man, no matter how hard they tried.

Also, they would HATE that america has so many none whites, and would probably call the 1964 immigration act by LBJ as the worst thing to ever happen to this country. They made it clear that they wanted only white people here.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman!

Thomas Jefferson on blacks
"Comparing them by their faculties of memory, reason, and imagination, it appears to me that in memory they are equal to the whites; in reason
much inferior, as I think one could scarcely be found capable of tracing and comprehending the investigations of Euclid; and that in imagination
they are dull, tasteless, and anomalous."

Jefferson on immigration:
"Is rapid population growth by as great importations of foreigners as possible... founded in good policy?... They will bring with them the principles of the governments they leave, imbibed in their early youth; or, if able to throw them off, it will be in exchange for an unbounded licentiousness, passing, as is usual, from one extreme to another. It would be a miracle were they to stop precisely at the point of temperate liberty. These principles, with their language, they will transmit to their children. In proportion to their number, they will share with us the legislation. They will infuse into it their spirit, warp and bias its direction, and render it a heterogeneous, incoherent, distracted mass... If they come of themselves, they are entitled to all the rights of citizenship: but I doubt the expediency of inviting them by extraordinary encouragements."

Ben Franklin on white genocide
“The Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small… . I could wish their Numbers were increased…. But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.”

“Why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America?”

With the exception of Hamilton, who would love it (and that's why modern Americans love Hamilton), they would all be scared with how large the state has become.

you think Hamilton would like that the most popular version of his story being told is currently gay niggers rapping?

I bet Franklin would appreciate the power of electricity and the internet. Basically a global library.

You kidding? They would have taken up arms before the 19th century was even over. Hell, some of them wanted to take up arms against Washington and again against Adams.

lmao his response to you wasn't even a critique, and your response to him was basically just a copypaste of the thread you linked. Is this autism incarnate or what?

you have just posted the most autistic post in this thread. congrats

>no you're autistic!

Jeeze dude take a week off the internet

Most of them were conservative libertarians of course they would have hated modern america.