How will ISIS be known as in history books 200 years from now?

How will ISIS be known as in history books 200 years from now?
What significance does ISIS bring to the modern century, and will it have lasting effects?

Well they are going to win.

So, they will be the hero's. Guerrilla fighting against a tyrant.

They are going to win what?
How?
They're getting BTFO'd

They'll be known for helping everyone realize that Islam is cancer

>They're getting BTFO'd
xD sure. You do not understand their war.

Instead of saying "literally hitler" people will say "literally ISIS"

Just an unusually successful short lived insurgent group, the only long term effects they will have is that similar groups in the future will be dealt with more efficiently

t. Achmed

I don't see how you can say they're winning.

If Trump gets elected he will ally America with Russia. Russia hates the jihadists as much as we do. Putin does NOT play when it comes to this, so not only will ISIS be mercilessly crushed if this happens, but so will every Islamists in the West and in the Middle East - similar to what happened during Saddam's rule.

Now the worst thing that can happen is Hillary gets elected and we toy with the Middle East more and the problem grows worse.

But no, I think right now they're losing and their numbers are shrinking and so is their support.

I was thinking that. Should we beat him up, user?

Probably lumped together and confused with numerous other islamic terrorist groups.
I don't think they will be particularly memorable.

All I can say is that despite their losses into 2016; these guys aren't nowhere done yet. Isis battlegrounds will spread to Nigeria and Libya and their momentum will pick up. Iraq and Syria military doesn't have the stomach to take Al Raqqa and Mosul. Btw I don't support Isis so bugger off

>getting BTFO on all fronts
>winning

takbir my friend

>They're getting BTFO'd
(Citation needed)

>I think right now they're losing and their numbers are shrinking and so is their support.
They are back to where they were in early 2015, but they have branched out which is why so many terrorist attacks are happening. ISIS isn't just territory. It's an organization.

>getting BTFO on all fronts
(Citation needed)
>>winning
Who are you quoting?

You understand most of the attacks IS and others take accountability for are in no related to IS and others?

They have already won, their culture was has inflicted a loss upon our western culture. Idiots have been influenced and they take responsibility for it.

Literally everything you just said proved the fact that you do not understand their war.

>I think right now they're losing and their numbers are shrinking and so is their support.
Exactly my point. Half of the people 'attacking the west' are in no way related to IS or terrorist organisations, that's what they do - they influence the west in ways and take account for it. They do not plan half of theses attack, they simply take responsibility for them - which in turns influences more people to attack which in no, except in idea, related to IS or other organisations.

Can't you see that these attacks are becoming more and more common as the days go by? They won, our culture has been irrevocably changed. If you think they are fighting an all out war, you're an idiot. They want everything that is done in their name televised, they want everyone to know what they are doing - so more people are influenced and more people out of ignorance full-fill their ideals.

It's a culture war in the truest sense.

Same as the Mahdi uprisings desu

Ask again in 25 years

this plan makes about as much sense as a suicide bomb

Interesting..
But what do you think I said with Trump? If America and Russia stomps them out and surely makes public demonstrations a thing with hiding out jihadists wouldn't that ruin their morale?

The only thing I think, can combat the jihadist zeal for their god and to fight for it is to make the West have a strong Christian identity again. Worked for the Cold War in America, probably will work for the West (in theory)
Territory loses, more of the Muslim world rising against them
The branching out thing? Yes, indeed. This is why we need a leader like Trump and Putin to work together for this. It's become tough.

ISIS are the muslim world/western immigrant worlds version of the alt-rightist sexually frustrated western Caucasian NEET

Actuallt, they are closer to radical left wing authoritarians.

An organization whose stated goal is an established state which they've failed to establish and lose ground on every day.

They've stalled in that sense.

The culture war is something else entirely and one not exclusively linked to ISIS, though they are a factor. That war was started long before ISIS and it will continue long after they've diminished.

Yeah cause it makes more sense for extremely technologically advanced peoples to directly attack the biggest and most powerful nations in the world armed with AK's and trucks.

You can say it's idiotic all you want, but it's literally the case.

Suicide bombing makes a shitload of sense

It's both

>But what do you think I said with Trump? If America and Russia stomps them out and surely makes public demonstrations a thing with hiding out jihadists wouldn't that ruin their morale?
>The only thing I think, can combat the jihadist zeal for their god and to fight for it is to make the West have a strong Christian identity again. Worked for the Cold War in America, probably will work for the West (in theory)
You cannot make Martyrs out of them. Most of the world hates America, that's what people sort of fail to understand fully. A ISIS fighter might not agree with the ISIS doctrine but hates America so fights them.

The way I see to beat ISIS/ISIL what ever is to literally stop fighting. Let them have their tantrums kill all they want and simply do not televise to the degree which we do. Slaughtering them means killing civilians which creates more fighters, it's an endless cycle.

You cannot fight a culture war the way you do a normal war, it's a war of idea's. You simply cannot fight it - fighting fuels it on both sides. You have to beat their idea's with ideas and actions.

Sounds hippy as fuck, but there is really no way you can stomp out an organisation that exists outside of boarders.

It was easy to beat Shinto because that existed inside of Japan. Essentially you beat Japan and you beat Shinto. It was easy to fight the Muslims during the crusades as their nations were defined. ISIS and others have no defined nations, they have nations which help them, but they are not a nation themselves. They are too dynamic for an army to defeat them fully.

If they actually get their own state, it will be their final nail in the coffin. We could actually pinpoint them and attack their core.

That is absolutely retarded.

Trying to make it a religious war between the Christian west and the Islamic ME, all you do is validate the claims of Islamic fundies and jihadists that believe the west is at war with all of Islam. All you've done is make the problem worse.

And this idea that America and Russia can expel ISIS with violence is nonsensical. When people's problem with you is the bombs you drop on them, you're not going to solve the problem by dropping bombs on them. For every jihadist you kill like this, all you don't is recruited their brother/son/father/uncle/cousin/friend to take up their cause. That is the inherent problem of trying to bomb the idea of terrorism.

Neither Russia nor the United States are going to solve the problem. It's something that needs to be solved by the Middle east themselves.

Most of the people doing these attacks are disillusioned, quasi-integrated Muslims from the west who do not feel apart of their host cultures. This is because the two cultures conflict irreconcilably, and because integration for Muslim immigrants in Europe is hampered by a few things:
>ethno-religious ghettos/Muslim enclaves where people do notnecessarily need to integrate and can practice their religion without any external influences
>Mass immigration. Too many people for the government to assist in proper integration. This is an invitation for fifth column
>Anti-western sentiment within the Muslim community exists for obvious reasons, however it is compounded by the atmosphere of cultural relativism that is fostered in schools, and increasingly in public opinion. This legitimizes the idea that western culture is "no better" than any other.

Of course ISIS is taking responsibility for attacks they probably had no hand in planning, anyone can see that. The real issue isnt ISIS, it's islam in the west. The fact of the matter is that Islam and western societies don't mix, and immigration that isn't a slow integration of small groups of people at a time is the perfect breeding ground for fifth column.

Ok, so I see you're apart of the "America/West/Zionists created the whole problem of Islamic terrorism"

We want to utterly crush them, not give them excuses, MENA can barely take care of themselves like the assbabies they are especially with Saudi exporting its radical version of Islam to MENA countries.

>ITT: retards who don't know what they're talking about

ISIS is, in its essence, a doomsday cult. Their endgame is eschatological; they want to cause the final battle; apocalypse; armageddon. To do this, they want to goad the west into attacking them, believing that this will precipitate into a worldwide conflict, and then apocalypse. It's literally in their monthly magazine.

Thus, if we want to defeat them, I say let's be the devils they paint us as. Go in there, execute the lot of them, prove their ravings and their prophecies wrong.

>b-but that'll create more extremists

There will always be a major islamic terrorist group, intervention or not. That's just the way islam and the ME is

This kind of thinking was true back in 2004 in Iraq. But since the situation has escalated to this point, we have no choice but to confront ISIS with force and then confront the hands that feed ISIS.

The best bet for success is to get Saudi Arabia and Iran to stop the Sunni-Shia dick waving contest and focus on ridding the region of extremism with a joint coalition of Middle Eastern countries, both Sunni and Shi'ite.

Another method is to enact regime change in Saudi Arabia without pissing off the majority of Sunni Muslims. Pretty much impossible, I know.

Well the west is certainly part of the problem but it certainly isn't the only contributer. Don't make assumptions of my opinions.

The biggest problem in the Middle East right now is Saudi Arabia. As long as America continues to back them, terrorism will continue. ISIS, Al qaeda, Taliban, etc. Are the symptoms. The poisonous ideology coming out of Saudi Arabia is the problem. Their backing by the west is aslo a problem.

>The fact of the matter is that Islam and western societies don't mix, and immigration that isn't a slow integration of small groups of people at a time is the perfect breeding ground for fifth column.
This is wrong. Very fucking wrong. Whites fail top integrate with Muslims. Not the other way around.

You've literally said ISIS speaks for Islam. I thought you were more than that. I've met many fucking Muslims, most you wouldn't even know are Muslim. Simply by saying that you have become victim to the culture war. Generalisations never speak for the peoples. The KKK doesn't speak for Christians. Kony doesn't speak for Christianity (did you even know everything Kony is doing is in the Lords name?). Blaming all Muslims is the Western ideology to fight them.

I will end this post via saying Islam IS NOT a religion of peace, but neither is Christianity. Both peoples do not practice their religions in their original form, if they did they would both have the same results.

ISIS AND OTHER organisations DO attempt to practice their religions literally - and therein lies the fault.

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere.

Read the sticky.

I'm depressed now.
OK, how do we stop Islam from spilling into our corners and kept it progressive, not regressive or static?

Man , I kind of hate globalism now.

>Whites fail top integrate with Muslims. Not the other way around
They're coming here; THEY are the ones that should assimilated

Wew lad. Sorry. I like Veeky Forums the most out of the other brain-dead retarded boards.

But the subject of ISIS does pertain to historical islamic extremism, doesn't it?

Bomb the fuck out of Saudi Arabia and show the world that we're sick of Wahhabist fucks ruining the lives of innocents.

Seriously, can we just bomb the Saudis? I'm very tired of them.

why would the KKK speak for christianity, I thought they burned crosses

>THEY are the ones that should assimilated
Unwilling to supply halal foods and let people wear Burka's? That's really all most Muslims want.

Assimilation does not work. It breeds ignorance.

I thought we were past the age of nations and moving onto something else?

"Muh oil" and all that.

But yeah; if there ever was a just war, it would be against the Saudis

lol, Islam as a doctrine and Muslims are two seperate things.

But I wasn't aware Christianity doctrine and the founder Apostle Paul who was influenced by Jesus taught jihad was the way

Fucking damage control atheist liberal idiots who say Christianity and Islam is the same and if it was practiced literally it would both be dangerous

Even more pathetic how you idiots can't criticize Muslim without saying "but Christians too! "Like you're all scared and shit

No, fuck off with that. You're as bad as the Muslim apologists.

Huh, you didn't know the KKK are Christian terrorists?

Bullshit. Muslims can't assimilate with whites (or Westerners really ,not just the white ones) because their culture is fundamentally different!
You just proved it!

>implying it's just that

Ask them how they feel about gays. Transexuals. Feminists. Everyone who disagrees with them.

I thought they were white supremacists

>But yeah; if there ever was a just war, it would be against the Saudis

I'm a normally anti-war, cucked nu-male faggot by Veeky Forums standards, but I would enlist in a heartbeat just to fight the Saudis. Fuck those pieces of shit, there is no justice in this world if they can continue to sponsor the killing of people all around the world and not get shit for it. FUCK

It's the difference

Islam says you attack the kufr, they hate the Muslims, you apart of a ummah, and you must spread your religion and live under shariah

Christianity says treat your neighbors peacefully and .. wait what?

Right, ISIS and KKK is the same thing on principle though, right???

Kek. All that anger and literally not a single point made.

Use your words, take a breath and form an actual argument.

>Jesus taught jihad was the way
So, you think everyone today who practices Islam is a jihadist? HAHAHHA. Wow. You too have been victim of the culture war. That's literally the point., That most Christians today and most Muslims do not practice Islam OR Christianity in their original forms. But for some reason Christians believe all Muslims still do.

You're simply idiotic.

Think bro.

No, no. We don't need our people getting killed fighting against those savages

Ask the same of most Christians in the United States. Hell, ask the same of liberals in the United States.

The answers aren't so different.

You understand there are millions of Muslims in the United States and the vast majority love perfectly law-abiding lives in the US, right?

It's funny how americans, for all of their exceptionalism, vastly underestimate their ability to assimilate others.

I made several points. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they aren't there.

>So, you think everyone today who practices Islam is a jihadist?

Where did I say that? Quote me WHERE I SAID THAT.

In fact I said,

>lol, Islam as a doctrine and Muslims are two seperate things.

By you saying that, you're already opening up the debate with twisting my words to fit your preconceived notions on how the opposing side should be like.

>culture war

The fuck are you on about? Nobody liked Islam in the West ever. Not for the past 500+ years.

Well they are destroying cities, temples and ancient monuments, they rape women and comit masacres in the name of their religion. They pretend to do it for religious reasons but really are there just for the raping and thieving. So i guess they are the new Conquistadors

>Ask them how they feel about gays. Transexuals. Feminists. Everyone who disagrees with them.
Ask a Christian that.

>t. Never met or spoken to an actual Muslim
>t. Uses the news as my source

>Christianity says treat your neighbors peacefully and .. wait what?
Kek, cherry picking that hard.

You understand there are verses in the bible which says anyone working on the Sabbath (sunday) be put to death?
>Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death; those who do any work on that day must be cut off from their people.

There are also many, many, many verses in the bible telling you not to change add or take from the bible (which has been done many times) and to follow his word to the tea.
>Inquisition
>holy war
>religion of peace

Just stop, they are literally both the same. Only bias will stop you from realising this simple truth.

The difference, you faggot, is that in the USA throwing gays off of rooftops and stoning adulterers is illegal.

These Muslims grew up in the West, and are thus secularized by their friends and society at large, would be considered apostates by the ME muslims.

You retards don't realize how seriously these people take their religion. Like 90% of Christians in the west are ones in name only. The people pray 5 times a day and go an entire month without food and water except for a few hours a day, just because it says so in their holy book. If they're ready to go to these extremes for themselves, do you really think they'll be tolerant of fags and feminists?

Haha, the problem isn't with Muslims in the U.S. They are assimilated, they are apart of the national identity of being American, they are secular and they come from families with decent upbringing. The problem is with those subhumans in Europe.

>Whites fail top integrate with Muslims. Not the other way around.
I see your a disgusting apologist who thinks it's perfectly fine for them to behead people because they didn't follow their religious law.

I also see your a fucking idiot because you're stating that the host country that is ALLOWING these immigrants into their country, should assimilate to the immigrants and not the other way around.

And finally, you just pissed me off with your stupidity. There are plenty of happy Muslims that have assimilated into "Western" countries and are happy where they are. The Muslims that the vast majority of people dislike are the dumb fucks who bring their disgusting Sharia law and prejudices with them, and either want everyone to become Muslim or to wipe out the infidels (AKA everyone not Muslim)

>Ask a Christian that

You faggots don't realize how seriously middle east muslims take their religion. Like 90% of Christians in the West are in name only, go to a Church on holy days and most don't even fast the entirety of Lent. These other people, though, pray 5 times a day and go an entire month without food or water except for a few hours just for faith. If they're willing to do this on themselves, what do you think they'll do to prancing fags, trannies and feminists?

>Where did I say that? Quote me WHERE I SAID THAT.
>But I wasn't aware Christianity doctrine and the founder Apostle Paul who was influenced by Jesus taught jihad was the way

Use your brain and think about the words you use.

>The fuck are you on about? Nobody liked Islam in the West ever. Not for the past 500+ years.
Oh, so now you speak for everyone and all cultures in the west. Cool.

So yes, you've never actually met a Muslim in person, have you?

There are atheists who hate gays and go and bash them for that reason.

What are you doing to stop them? Why only Muslims?

Because atheists aren't taught to throw them off of buildings you inbred fucking mongoloid

>So yes, you've never actually met a Muslim in person, have you?
Let me guess, the only Muslims you've met are Western ones, who don't pray 5 times a day and don't fast to that extremity?

>>t. Never met or spoken to an actual Muslim
>t. Uses the news as my source

I know MANY Muslims, one of my friends is a Salafist devout Muslim, my fiancée comes from a Muslim background, I'm moderately versed in current MENA politics and culture. Don't take me for a fool.

>You understand there are verses in the bible which says anyone working on the Sabbath (sunday) be put to death?

You do understand those are the laws of the OT, which applied to the Israelites living there, which was before Jesus came and died for our sins and provided a salvation of our souls, and that those old SPECIFIC laws were abrogated? You know that right?
You do know many of the such laid out in the OT was for the Jews, and the religion of Christianity came in the NT, when Jesus came?

You do know this right?????

>Just stop, they are literally both the same. Only bias will stop you from realising this simple truth.

Nah. They're not. You sound like a Muslim damage controlling 2bh

>The people pray 5 times a day and go an entire month without food and water except for a few hours a day, just because it says so in their holy book. If they're ready to go to these extremes for themselves, do you really think they'll be tolerant of fags and feminists?
You are a fool. I've lived in MENA and other muslim countries, they don't take it seriously, hardly anyone actually prays, ramadan is basically christmas and they cheat on the fasting, they all do adultery.

Humans are the same everywhere, muslims are no different, they're all hypocrites

>who don't pray 5 times a day and don't fast to that extremity?
Not exactly. I've made endless fun of a western Muslim practising Ramadan, I still remember eating his favourite tuck shop food for weeks in front of him.

His family also did Mecca. Yes one experience I have with Muslims does not speak for all Muslims. Their is a lot more going on than simple religious clashes though and if you believe that's all it is you too are victim of the culture war.

This war is being fought by both sides and no one has any clue how to win. All that's happening is ideology is being destroyed, by both sides. This discussion is the perfect example of that. It's such a foreign idea that a generalisation be wrong - everyone who is Muslim is extremest to some degree. Because they don't eat for a month, or they go for long ass walks.

I will end this post as me being Agnostic - undecided looking in. If that matters.

Where in MENA, may I ask?

So what, ISIS forces them at gunpoint to kill homosexuals and cut off the hands of thieves?
Let me say that again, so you'll get it through your thick skull
Their. Way. Of. Life. Is. Incompatible. With. Ours (Speaking as a european)

>You do understand those are the laws of the OT, which applied to the Israelites living there, which was before Jesus came and died for our sins and provided a salvation of our souls, and that those old SPECIFIC laws were abrogated? You know that right?
>You do know many of the such laid out in the OT was for the Jews, and the religion of Christianity came in the NT, when Jesus came?
>You do know this right?????

You see that's an excuse - right? And excuse many Muslims make for not practising their faith in full and an excuse ISIS DOES NOT MAKE.

>dispensationalism
Literally the most retarded excuse a Christian can make. Even though there are literally verses in the bible - multiple, from multiple books - to avoid just fucking this.

It's actually hilarious and I never get tired of the excuses you idiots make.

Egypt, Tunisia, then India and Maldives.

>everyone who is Muslim is extremest to some degree
Literally never said this, stop strawmanning nigger.

I said that most of the Muslims in the middle east take their religion far more seriously than westerners do

>So what, ISIS forces them at gunpoint to kill homosexuals and cut off the hands of thieves?
What? ISIS aren't forcing anyone, it's ISIS doing it themselves. Those guys throwing people off buildings aren't Muslims coerced into it, they are ISIS.

Yes ISIS is incompatible, the rest of Islam is not.

Praying and not eating pork or alcohol is hardly going to shatter worlds.

Remove wahhabi
Death to Saudi Arabia

>who don't pray 5 times a day and don't fast to that extremity?
>Literally never said this, stop strawmanning nigger.

>their religion far more seriously than westerners do
That's literally the point. But neither practice it in full. Like ISIS is doing.

The only aspect of Islam which is incompatible are the aspects which say Islam is the true way and everyone must be converted - luckily most Muslims are not on a jihad against the west.

I'm talking about places like Saudi Arabia, who just beheaded their 70th person in 2016, and Iran, where they executed a gay teenager yesterday

The very moment ISIS loses Mosul is the moment they lose their relevance and become even more of a meme than Al Qaeda since those autists still have Yemen which is far more unlikely to stabilise and kick them out than either of Syria Iraq or Libya

>You see that's an excuse - right?

If you're the same faggot I was replying to earlier, you were chock full of excuses. You literally can't talk about excuses seeing that heap of hotmess you posted earlier.

It's apart of the doctrine you moron, it's not no fucking "excuse". What's the matter with you Islamist apologists? Why are you so obsessed with putting Christianity and other religions down with that religion led by the pedophile warlord "prophet" Muhajajamed?
>The only aspect of Islam which is incompatible

LMAO

Man poor Al Qaeda.

A decade ago they were public enemy no. 1, now they're no one and nothing

Funny because Egypt and Tunisia has its problems with Islamism conservatism.

Those places are very extreme yes. I don't understand why ISIS don't just go to Saudi, they believe the same stuff, have the same culture, and they even have Mecca.

>Praying and not eating pork or alcohol is hardly going to shatter worlds.

So are we going to pretend like the other verses don't exist

Known like trash, like today.

>It's apart of the doctrine you moron, it's not no fucking "excuse". What's the matter with you Islamist apologists? Why are you so obsessed with putting Christianity and other religions down with that religion led by the pedophile warlord "prophet" Muhajajamed?

Dispensationalism is a Christian excuse for not practising their faith. That's my point, it's an excuse.

> led by the pedophile warlord
Greeks were Paedophiles - we use most of their ideology in our western world.
>forgetting about all the Catholic priests touching little boys
Really now?

Democracy being political and Stoicism being philosophical.

See, you're a fucking victim of the culture war. Your ignorance has clouded your judgement.

>The only aspect of Islam which is incompatible
see .

Yeah, all of the islamic world does, my point is that very few of them follow through with what their religion wants, at least when it comes to the boring tedious stuff. I bet even ISIS dont pray 5 times a day. You go to the mosque on friday and you're a good muslim, that's how they do it.

The catholic priests are irrelevant. We're talking about founders here. Neither Jesus nor Paul fondled kids

Yes because they don't, they refer to very specific circumstances.

Nigger that makes no fucking sense whatsoever. They're not interested in a legacy of suicidal individuals shouting their names during massacres, they want territory, a theocratic state, an army, an economy, production capacity. Not even al-Qaeda, whose beef with ISIS is that ISIS are a bunch of idiots who think a short power vacuum in Iraq will lead to any lasting victory, consider vague goals as that as anything but a fortunate side-effect.

burkas are a genuine security risk

>forgetting about all the Catholic priests touching little boys

I didn't know Catholic priests touching little boys was the same as the FOUNDER OF A RELIGION PRACTICED BY BILLIONS being a pedophile and lauded as an example of a perfect human being.

>See, you're a fucking victim of the culture war. Your ignorance has clouded your judgement.

I'm not a victim of anything. I just know how much shit Islam is and I'm tired of Islamist apologists pretending like it's nothing dangerous to the Western world.

A lot of things are incompatible with it. How much do you know about Islam really? God, you're sick.

Bullshit.

>Neither Jesus nor Paul fondled kids
But you are judging a time were it was okay to fondle boys. Using your modern sensibilities saying it's not okay.

Almost every civilisation at one point or another had their hands in little boys. It's not solely related to Islam.

The problem is that there are imams that tell their congregations that they're still valid, and turn them into thugs. Islam by itself is ok, but until the muslim world has a proper reformation (not wahhabism) we just have to mistrust them

>they want territory, a theocratic state, an army, an economy, production capacity.
Do you know what Zionisim is? Why aren't you fighting the Jews, who are actually getting this?

This is all besides the point, this argument is not about why ISIS is doing what it is doing. It's about ISIS not speaking for anyone but ISIS.

Funny how you shifted the goal posts.

So how can they be lauded up as perfectly moral religious figures if they did something that was immoral?
You think fucking 6 year old girls, fighting and beheading tribes, taking women as sex slaves, isn't fucked up at all?
Especially since he used religion to justify it, and how he used religion to justify having more than 4 wives while his followers only had 4?

Yes, but I don't hold up kiddy diddlers to be paragons of virtue.

Because da joos don't want to kill me and my family

>How much do you know about Islam really? God, you're sick.
Quite a bit actually, enough to know that most Muslims do not actually practice Islam, which is the fucking point at hand.

Like most Christians do not practice Christianity.

It's actually hilarious that you cannot grasp this simple idea.

>I didn't know Catholic priests touching little boys was the same as the FOUNDER OF A RELIGION PRACTICED BY BILLIONS being a pedophile and lauded as an example of a perfect human being.
See .

It happened literally around the entire world for all of history except for now. How is it Islam is the only people at fault? It's a weak argument which does not hold, at all. If you want to use that as your viewpoint then you have to take what Jesus said when he was alive and Paul as the only word, which was very violent and not accepting - I bet you've never even given to Charity. But you don't.

Again -
>using modern sensibilities to judge ancient peoples
How is this a proper argument?

>Do you know what Zionisim is? Why aren't you fighting the Jews, who are actually getting this?
Fucking what? What are you even trying to turn the topic into?
>This is all besides the point, this argument is not about why ISIS is doing what it is doing. It's about ISIS not speaking for anyone but ISIS.
No, the topic is that you said they're winning, and then someone else pointed out that they are getting BTFO, after which you said that their victory will be of another kind, which I pointed out isn't a victory at all and not one they'd themselves consider a victory, making it a loss for them.
Are you drunk or fucked up on some shit?

>Yes, but I don't hold up kiddy diddlers to be paragons of virtue.
>using modern sensibilities to judge ancient peoples
How to tell someone is an SJW idiot.

>How is this a proper argument?
BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE STILL FOLLOWING THE TENETS OF THIS ANCIENT PERSON. Seeing as we live in modern times, it is only prudent to judge this guy by modern sensibilities, especially since he is STILL considered a paragon of virtue by all muslims. Literally the only way out of this is to say that muslims don't belong in the modern world

So wait, you are simply saying
>I am right because I am saying it
What?

Literally just disregarded everything you have said.
>ISIS is only fighting for land
Fucking keke.

They won't influence a significant number of people in the west to come around to their way of thinking unless there's a massive demographic shift in the west.
The westerners committing attacks because of their influence or in their name are people who already had ties to Islamic culture, i.e. children of immigrants, and they're a minority. Almost no 100% western people would give their ideas a second thought.