Destiny General - /dg/

Rise of Iron News - gameinformer.com/p/riseofiron.aspx

Year 2 Moments of Triumph are out - Go to the Postmaster to receive your booklet

>>>RESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi4z0S8jfbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for New Monarchy

Raid google docs?

What is this, fucking reddit? HURR WE HAVE TEAMS N SHIT

Put a fucking lid on your egos you bunch of cocksuckers

Trials?

>House of kings are allies
>read the gameinformer article
what the fuck no way
got a link?

If I already have the new monarchy exotic quest, nothing bad will happen if I switch allegiance to a different faction right?
right :(?

once you get the exotic quest, you are free to leave the faction, and you can still progress the exotic quest as you please

i've done this twice, once with my hunter, and once with my titan

Any boners wanna do anything

it requires you to have a class item, shader, and emblem. allegiance is not a requirement

is that PS4 raid still happening?

maybe
need to go to Costco soon, you can count me out unless its in 5 or less

intended for

thank you fine gentlemen

Any boners want to do strikes? I am now awake and ready to do activities

Praise alpha

Sure

we don't care about your gay faggots, we have enough of our own to laugh at

Do trials still have class items? I want my titan butt cape back

I guess I'll run some strikes until Sidhe and/or Stray wants another Trials run

They should.

>implying faggots can be 'straight'

we are in the black garden

What are you boners up to on this night?

YOU FACE THE TRIALS OF OSIRIS, GUARDIAN

Raid tonight?

Why do you never get the public event you're waiting for?

Kys

Ahh, shit

sure, ill join

T R I A L S tonight

If you got the event you wanted it'd be a Private event

>Played Trials
>With randoms on LFG
>Win 8 games
>Ninth game, our third lags out
>Pulled tons of shit out of our asses and won
And then I swore off Trials forever because fuck that shit.

Cool who dis?

ill message you on psn when we get more

why MIDA is so good lads?
i can't use other scout rifle

Okay then

2/6 KF HM

There's nothing really overwhelmingly great about it (especially now that they removed the hidden high caliber rounds), it's just all around a really really solid weapon.

I personally don't like using MIDA very much but its still one of my favorite exotics because it's done so well. It isn't gamebreakingly OP or NLB meme-tier, it's just a great all around gun. Of all the exotic weapons in the game I think MIDA is the one over all the others that Bungie got right.

>i can't use other scout rifle
That's because MIDA is now your crutch and you depend on it to do well, git gud

Remember that time /a/lpha team tried Crota's End HM on launch?

Use PDX45
Just as good and frees up exotic slot

MIDA is the first exotic i ever got and its still the best fucking gun
i mainly use it for the agility boost in crucru for maximum shoulder charging

is zippy or noobish coming?

>AA out the ass
>Valka Impact class
>strafe boost and high handling

This shit still accurate?

Trying to catch up before RoI

Not as of now

>noobish
lol

yup

exhibit b, hitting people around corners

Who /Kingspyre/ here?

name a better person to raid with
pro tip: you cant

hopefully next week

zippy

exhibit c, killing people on your own team for trying to cap salvage points
mida does everything

>not capping points in salvage
kek, KEK

Will you be available for RoI raid time?

Noobish tends to get impatient and yells

i havent been allowed to take leave in the 6 months ive worked at this job sooo idk
im trying to get the week after launch off (26th-30th) but is that when the raid actually comes out?? who knows
id love to be there for day 1 raid, but im not going to try getting a band together until i can guarantee my availability

i dont make the meta user, i just enforce it

>there are people in THIS VERY THREAD who don't have a t12 build

Does universal remote come from special or primary engrams?

>those same very people don't suffer from a mental illness

>jerking eachother off over sub 40 minute raid runs
>don't suffer from a mental illness
good one chap

FUCK OFF Y2 BABBIES

STOPPPP

Ponyta saved my life, /dg/.

It all started October of 2015. I had come home from work and my GF was acting strange. You know when something just feels off in a room? like an air of death or horrible depression? That's what it felt like. She was on the couch silent. I sat down next to her and tried to comfort her, thinking she had got bad news (her dad had been sick). She informed me that she had taken a pregnancy test and it was positive. I had such mixed emotions, at 20 years old I was about to be a dad. My GF was a devout christian and thought abortion was murder, so that explained her mixed feelings. She told me she worried about her future and college since she was having a baby. I comforted her and she went to bed.

Part of me was overjoyed, we took each others virginity 3 years prior in highschool and our relationship had been fantastic. We were living together in an uptown apartment in Dallas and had something to live for now.

A few months went by but everything was progressing normally. We were going to the doctor together, playing Counter Strike together, and still had an active love life. It was look all the worries were gone after our parents agreed to help take care of the baby while we worked/went to school.

She went in to labor on May 8th 2016. Our parents (except her dad) and me were all there and excited/worried. The doctor had to perform a c-section due to complications. After 10+ hours at the hospital and stress I finally got to see my wife holding my daughter.

I am a Blonde hair/green eyed German and she is brown haired blue eyed.

My Daughter was Black.

cont.

what the FUCK does this have to do with t12 builds?

>cont.
i've read enough though

I'm year 1 I just bought universal remote when xur sold it one time I never got it as a drop

what the FUCK does having a mental illness have to do with t12 builds

>german
ironicc you cuckboi

hey come on man no need to swear
this is a sfw board

Raid is out the 23rd, the Friday of launch week

Humiliated, I told her I couldn't look at her. I refused to sign the birth certificate and my parents tried to console me, acting like I WAS the crazy one. I called her a worthless whore, drove home, packed my shit, and lived out of my care for 2 months. I kept my cellphone off, when I would turn it on I would be hit with 100's of texts/missed calls.

Still in the pits of depression I was contemplating suicide everyday. In July I decided to call AT&T and get a new number as well as wipe my phone. I was ready to text my Ex and wish her good luck with her new life, then apologize to my parents for what I was about to due.

When downloading skype (to talk to my euro friends from WoW one last time) I saw the Pokemon Go on the front page of the android store. I decided to download it because why the fuck not? Then I caught my first Ponyta and found a reason to live. The parking lot I had been living out of (in my truck) was a gym/pokestop. I hung out there all day meeting really happy people and battling for the gym. I would walk to the park to save gas and catch pokemon all day to forget about my troubles, and it really cheered me up!

Still playing, I'm level 29! Pokemon really gave me a reason to live. I had a loaded Bersa Thunder 380 in my mouth multiple times, but after PoGo I haven't even thought about my troubles!!

THANK YOU POKEMON GO, You gave me a reason to live!

TL;DR Got cucked, had a black daughter, dipped and played pokemon

>shit on people on xbl
>get friend requests

>shit on people on psn
>get salt

source pls

There will always be agitated people online, when I played cod on psn all I got was friend requests with the occasional salt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi4z0S8jfbU

>BasedJiro btfoing the mentally ill

Need 4 more for KF Heroic

who's with you

someone who's doing it for the first time.

Is this b team fanfiction???
Thundertouch cucked ironnic and then noobish?? Cuckstang and bob talking to females when??

i've experienced the abject, soul-crushing despair that is a cobbled-together LFG raid

i will never again take you for granted, /dg/

>no one wants to play Trials

im so sorry colt

no raid is better than a bad raid

join

1/3 for Trials.

Any boners playing in about 1 hour?

He's on the list now that he insulted my trapfu

plenty are on right now, a few are doing trials

I call everyone dude/guy/buddo, don't be mad

should i preorder roi

y/n

But you call atom Babeo. Are you trying to tell us something?

I did that as a joke long ago

Good luck in trials

i should be able to raid in a half-hour, maybe a little more; ordered me a pizza

any interest in VoG/CE HMs after?

>sweaty first round

not looking too bright